Google Chrome Frame in Delphi

http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116
1
Henri
5/24/2010 3:18:29 PM
embarcadero.delphi.non-tech 5934 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Henri Gourvest wrote:

> http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116

I am getting AV when running the demo under Win7 x64 even though I
installed the ActiveX.

Does Chrome automatically install 64 bit version under Win7 x64?

Could it be the reason for the AVs?
-1
Adem
5/24/2010 9:26:38 PM
Adem Meda wrote:
> Henri Gourvest wrote:
>
>> http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116
>
> I am getting AV when running the demo under Win7 x64 even though I
> installed the ActiveX.
>
> Does Chrome automatically install 64 bit version under Win7 x64?
>
> Could it be the reason for the AVs?

probably, I will try with with seven 64
-1
Henri
5/24/2010 11:41:04 PM
Henri Gourvest wrote:

> Adem Meda wrote:
> > Henri Gourvest wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.progdigy.com/?p=116
> >
> > I am getting AV when running the demo under Win7 x64 even though I
> > installed the ActiveX.
> >
> > Does Chrome automatically install 64 bit version under Win7 x64?
> >
> > Could it be the reason for the AVs?
>
> probably, I will try with with seven 64

Did a little more investigation into this:

No, 'Google Chrome Frame' does not install as 64 bit app/dll.

To run the demo, 'npchrome_frame.dll' (from 'Google Chrome Frame'
installation) must be in the same folder as the demo.exe.

It might also work if it was in the System32 or some other path; but, I
didn't check.

So, the end result is this:

I can run the demo under Win7/64 but I am yet to be able to compile the
same from the sources.

It keeps telling me that the main form is missing a few components
(namely, CF1, CF2, CF3: TChromeFrame) even though I had installed the
'chrometab' package.
1
Adem
5/25/2010 11:15:37 AM
Le 25/05/2010, Adem Meda a supposé :
> It might also work if it was in the System32 or some other path; but, I
> didn't check.

I do not have all theses problems and I'm using win7 32bits.
1
Henri

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi for Google Chrome OS
Is there such a thing? It would be nice to use all the "2 Way Tools", object pascal, and general "integrated-ness" of Delphi development, have a version that would install, run on Chrome OS, and build "native" applications for Chrome OS. I don't necessarily want to build web-apps, although they are great, my users wouldn't mind loading some "fat client" locally on Chrome OS, and have it talk to a app server via port 80 or 443, and generally be a "client/server" app, but run on Chrome OS, using the Chrome OS local API. (HTML ...

Stack overflow when opening a Delphi 7 frame in Delphi XE4
I am trying to port a Delphi 7 application to Delphi XE4. I have installed all the required component libraries in Delphi XE4 and I managed to open the Delphi 7 project in Delphi XE4. However, when I try to open one of the units containing a VCL frame I get the error "stack overflow - Save your work and restart RAD studio XE4". If I don't open any frames and try to build the project, the compiler can't find the components in the above mentioned frame unit and stops with an error. What should I do? Pier I figured out what the problem was. I has a TsiLang compo...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Web resources about - Google Chrome Frame in Delphi - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Google
× Öfter hier? als Startseite festlegen Ja Nein danke Suche Bilder Videos Maps News Shopping Mail Mehr Übersetzer Bücher Scholar Blogs YouTube ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Menlo Park , ...

Google - CrunchBase
Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world's information. In addition to its dominant ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Googleplex, Mountain ...

Page Has Moved
about dmoz - help The page you attempted to access does not exist on this site. The closest matches are: Computers Computers/Companies Open ...

A Googler - Twitter
News and updates from Google

Google
Google's official YouTube channel.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives - Amazon
Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispensable ...

Google+ - iTunes
Real-life sharing rethought for the web, wherever you are Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. ...

Google Mobile
Music, Books, Apps and Movies available anywhere. Now your favorite entertainment is all in one place that's accessible from the Web and any ...