Free Exam Offer for Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE Users, can't get test code

Hello,

Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired".
Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it?
-1
Andrei

Am 31.07.2011 20:07, schrieb Andrei Chketov:
> Hello,
>
> Tried to get free test code, but on page http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This promotion has expired".
> Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my calendar July 31, 2011. What is it?

In which time zone are you? You might want to contact EMBT directly
(e.g. David I or somebody like him)

Greetings

Markus
1
Markus
8/1/2011 7:41:31 PM
On 31/07/2011 2:07 PM, Andrei Chketov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Tried to get free test code, but on page
> http://certification.embarcadero.com/redeem i see only text "This
> promotion has expired". Offer valid till July 31, 2011 and on my
> calendar July 31, 2011. What is it?

It was expired when I checked after reading your post but
when I checked the next day (1 Aug) it was re-enabled.
No idea how long it will before it's expired again so
get in quick.

Brian
1
Brian

RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]
What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available now! http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/ audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001 Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog (Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian) http://forms.embarcadero.com/f...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

Dixie and R-Sexy? Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE
I'm used to saying acronyms such as D2010 as "Dee two thousand and 10" and D7 as "Dee seven". How about the following XE shortcut names: Delphi XE: DXE: *Dixie* RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* Delphi Prism XE: *D-Pixie* Tough ones: RadPHP XE: ???? C++Builder XE: ???? Regards, Jarrod Hollingworth Complete Time Tracking http://www.complete-time-tracking.com/ > RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* To ensure it is removed by content filtering tools? > {quote:title=Luigi Sandon wrote:}{quote} > > RAD Studio XE: RSXE: *R-Sexy* > > ...

Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE are available now [Edit]
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Edited by: Tim DelChiaro on Aug 30, 2010 2:15 PM > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are availabl...

[XE] Are there any large code base users using Rad Studio XE in production mode?
Our codebase contains around 650,000 lines of source code. We have compiled all of it with Rad Studio XE with Update 1 applied. Light testing has not presented any problems at this time. XE appears to be very solid with Update 1 applied and with the workarounds we have implemented. I think we will upgrade from BDS2009 to XE and do detailed testing very soon. Are there any other users with a large amount of lines of source code that are using it in production mode, and if so, what is your opinion of XE? Larry Well, my partner, Rex the "Cortez" Bloom has decid...

Can't register Delphi XE 3 upgrade
Hi, I own/ have registered different Delphi license (up to 2007). I have bought the promotionnal offer of Delphi XE 3 upgrade. Up to Dec 31 I can upgrade from any Delphi version for 499 Euros. I have installed it fine but when trying to register, I have a error saying that I must have a previous version of the product registered. My Delphi 2007 product (and later) where registered. Any idea ? Regards Armindo Da Silva wrote: > Hi, > I own/ have registered different Delphi license (up to 2007). > I have bought the promotionnal offer of Delphi XE 3 upgrade. > Up to Dec ...

Organising code to compile between Win32 and Prism in Delphi XE RAD Studio
Before you all choke on your morning coffee, allow me to explain :-) We have a lot of Delphi code. Quite a lot of it is well mannered object oriented code. We'd like (need) to use this code to produce different binaries that target both .Net and Win32. We can already do this using Delphi 2007 RAD Studio, so we understand the pain points (which are not as many as you might think). Now we want to upgrade to Delphi XE RAD Studio. Essentially this means replacing the Delphi 2007.Net compiler with the Prism compiler. We appreciate there will be some additional pain points, but it's wo...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

Web resources about - Free Exam Offer for Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE Users, can't get test code - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech