FireDac Update 1 on Delphi XE4

Ok, I was able to download FireDac on our Mac and at home, so it seems that I can't download update 1 on our regular computers.

However, am I mistaken when I say that there is no way to install the new FireDac update into Delphi XE4?  If you use the showide parameter,  Delphi XE4 will not show up.

Phillip

> {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote}
> Ok, I was able to download FireDac on our Mac and at home, so it seems that I can't download update 1 on our regular computers.
>
> However, am I mistaken when I say that there is no way to install the new FireDac update into Delphi XE4?  If you use the showide parameter,  Delphi XE4 will not show up.
>
> Thanks

Ok, false alarm.  I was installing the one for Delphi XE3.  Everything's good now
0
Phillip

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Problem encountered when installing update pack 1 for Delphi XE4
Hi, On Windows 7, when I run delphicbuilder_xe4_upd1_patch.exe, I get the following error message: Error writing to file C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bdeadmin.cpl. Verify that you have access to that directory. I noticed no file bdeadmin.cpl in the mentioned folder. I presume something is broken? Regards, Nols Smit ...

Delphi XE4 (Update 1) installer restore from App Inventory AppWave
The server is installed Embarcadero AppWave. Operation was performed removing the application Delphi x4 update 1 installer from the App Inventory. Now this item is unavailable to users. How to restore an application in the list of App Inventory? ...

Delphi XE4 update 1 -- won't run [Edit]
I downloaded the ISO file and burned a disc. I also mounted it in my Mac. I'm trying to upgrade it inside of my Parallels VM where XE4 is installed. If I try to run it from the mounted ISO volume, I get an error saying "V:\install\setup.exe cannot be found" The volume is mounted as V:, and there's very clearly a folder named \install that has a file setup.exe on it. What's wrong with this that it cannot find a file that I can launch by typing the exact same path into the Run... box? When I open the Explorer and go to V:\install and double-click on setu...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

ANN: ModelMaker Code Explorer 10.1 update with Delphi XE4 support
Hi all, ModelMaker Tools just released the version 10.1 update for its award winning native Delphi Class Explorer and Refactoring Browser. Most important new feature is Delphi XE4 support. Details on this service update can be found here: http://www.modelmakertools.com/code-explorer/history/mmx1000.html This is a free update for existing MMX 10 customers. ModelMaker Code Explorer in short: o Award winning Refactoring Browser with Delphi pascal and C# .Net support. o Integrated with Delphi 5-7, 2007-2010 and and Delphi XE - XE4. o Improve the design of existing code with build...

Installed Delphi 2010 update 4, but About box shows update 1. Did I update? [Edit]
I ran the Delphi 2010 Update 4 from the start menu's Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates. It seemed to go fine. Afterward, my copy of Delphi 2010 is still showing it has Update 1 in the About window. I tried rebooting, but it still shows Update 1. I'm running Windows Vista, with a Standard User account. How can I tell if the update really occurred? When I go to Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates now, it doesn't show Update 4 as an option any more. Edited by: Chris Irwin on Dec 15, 2009 9:00 AM > {quote:title=Chris Irwin wrote:}{quot...

App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]
Hi! When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get: "Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)". When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck. What can this be? I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back ag...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

Updating Delphi XE4
Does Delphi XE4 do automatic updates on itself? If so how do I configure it to do this? Pier Pier Nardin wrote: > Does Delphi XE4 do automatic updates on itself? If so how do I > configure it to do this? > > Pier This is something you are asked for during the installation process. For an old product like XE4 it isn't much use to have the IDE configured to look for updates regularly, though. If you open the start menu entry the installer created (usually named "Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4" if you accepted the defaults) there should be a "Check ...

Delphi XE3 Update 1
Hi All Is it worth doing this update for Delphi only? I dont like the idea of a complete reinstall. I have a number of third party tools. thanks Godfrey When I updated, I didn't need to reinstall all the 3rd party components again (DevExpress, Raize, TMS) As to whether it's worth it or not, too early to tell... at least a showstopper bug in DataSnap looks like it's fixed. Richard "Godfrey Fletcher" wrote on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 23:54:37 -0800: > Hi All > > Is it worth doing this update for Delphi only? I dont like the idea of a > comp...

Delphi XE2 Update 1
Hi All From previous messages about Update 1, I gathered that it completely reinstalls XE2. Is this so? Where I live there internet connection is not so good and I have just downloaded the 2.3gig install with difficulty. Please tell me that for each update, I do not have to do this. Is there an update 1 that just updates and does not reinstall? Thanks Godfrey On 9/29/2011 12:11 AM, Godfrey Fletcher wrote: > Hi All > > From previous messages about Update 1, I gathered that it completely > reinstalls XE2. Is this so? > > Where I live there interne...

Delphi XE3 Update 1 ?????
Hi, Does anyone know and can tell is there a chance we get Delphi XE3 Update before the end of the world? Thanks. Dalija Prasnikar On 12/7/2012 11:30 AM, Dalija Prasnikar wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know and can tell is there a chance we get Delphi > XE3 Update before the end of the world? > Well, I think the chance is greater than .000000000001%, but perhaps not much higher than that -- particularly if you're referring to the Mayan end of the world... <G> David Erbas-White > {quote:title=David Erbas-White wrote:}{quote} > On 12/7/2...

Web resources about - FireDac Update 1 on Delphi XE4 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

DSP Engineer - Jobs - CFO World - Finance & Technology
CFOworld.com.au covers accounting, risk management, taxation, technology and financial news from ASX-listed companies.

Embarcadero Launches RAD Studio XE7
CSO Australia - News, Industry Blogs, Tools and Resources for Data Security Executives

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
Extends Windows to mobile devices, gadgets, and wearables

Embarcadero Webinars

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 (Delphi, C++Builder): is seven the magic number?
Embarcadero has released version 7 of its XE programming suite. The main products included are Delphi and C++ Builder, RAD development tools ...

Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7 - Dr Dobb's
Extends Windows to mobile devices, gadgets, and wearables