Delphi XE2 Translation Manager is crippled compared to Delphi 7

Delphi XE2 Translation Manager enables editing only of the properties that
were previously saved to the DFM file.
That means only properties that were changed from their default values in
the original source language form.
So if a TLabel Alignment is taLeftJustify I can't edit or even see its value
in the translated form grid editor.
Delphi 7 Translation Manager enabled editing and viewing of all the
properties of a component included in the form.
It also enabled editing properties using the Object inspector.
Am I missing some definition in Delphi XE2 to enable all properties editing?
Thanks in advance
0
lior

I tried to use translation manager with Delphi 2009 and get my project broken till I removed all translation related files from the project. Never used TM since then. I guess TM was ever unusable.

> {quote:title=lior ilan wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE2 Translation Manager enables editing only of the properties that
> were previously saved to the DFM file.
> That means only properties that were changed from their default values in
> the original source language form.
> So if a TLabel Alignment is taLeftJustify I can't edit or even see its value
> in the translated form grid editor.
> Delphi 7 Translation Manager enabled editing and viewing of all the
> properties of a component included in the form.
> It also enabled editing properties using the Object inspector.
> Am I missing some definition in Delphi XE2 to enable all properties editing?
> Thanks in advance
0
serg

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

DesignIDE package and porting Delphi 7 components to Delphi XE2
HI I am porting components from Delphi7 to Delphi XE2, and started run in problems regarding MaskProp.dcu, some of the components uses this, and is looking for TMaskProperty class. After a lot of browsing on the net i figured out that all these units is packaged in the designide.dcp. So i have the design time component in a package that requires the designide.dcp and then the runtime component package that reguires the designtime package for the component. In the runtime component package i get errors regarding the MaskProp.dcu and the TMaskProperty class. I dont know what to do from ...

.EXE is almost twice a big in Delphi 2010 compared to Delphi 7?
While migrating from Delphi 7, I have a program whose .exe is about 18 megs in Delphi 7, but in Delphi 2010, it's about 35 megs. Is this in line with what others have seen, or am I missing some switch? I'm configuring the "Release" Build Configuration. And I'm right-clicking on "Release" in the Project Manager and selecting Build. I haven't been able to find any addition project options to bring this number down: Current Configuration: Emit RTTI: False Debug info: False Map file: Off Include Remote debug symbols: {$WEAKLINKRTTI ON} ...

Delphi 7 Translation Manager problem on Windows 7
Using Windows 7 Ultimate + Sp1 64 bit. When I try moving to the Workspace tab I get this error: "Cannot open file D:\myproject\ENU\MyFile.dfn? The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." I had no problem moving to this tab on Win-XP. Did you manage to use the Translation manager with a project containing many forms on Win7? Thanks in advance Am 05.11.2014 11:16, schrieb lior ilan: > Using Windows 7 Ultimate + Sp1 64 bit. > When I try moving to the Workspace tab I get this error: > "Cannot open file D:\myproject\ENU\M...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Web resources about - Delphi XE2 Translation Manager is crippled compared to Delphi 7 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Translations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Translations is a three-act play by Irish playwright Brian Friel , written in 1980. It is set in Baile Beag (Ballybeg) , a Donegal village in ...

Translation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whereas interpreting undoubtedly antedates writing , translation began only after the appearance of written literature ; there exist partial ...

Accused terror plotter Omarjan Azari to challenge translations of phone call with ISIS leader
Exclusive: A Sydney man accused of planning an IS murder plot is challenging the charge.

Google Translate adds iPad Split View, printed text translations for more languages
Google is rolling out a couple notable updates to its Google Translate apps that adds additional languages for translations of printed text and ...

Elspeth Lynn Joins FCB Inferno, Translation Hires Li and More
... BMW, Nivea, Microsoft and Oreo. In 2015 it was one of the most awarded U.K. agencies for the Sport England campaign "This Girl Can." Translation ...

Facebook Testing Automatic Translation?
Facebook appears to be experimenting with automatic translation , including the extension of that functionality to calls to action . Reader ...

Microsoft Translator gets “conversation” feature, live translation in 7 languages
... and Spanish are primary languages. All by itself, the smartphone app seems functionally identical to Google Translate. It uses the same translation ...

Copyfish: free OCR and translation for Chrome
... and get more results. A Settings dialog has options to set your preferred input and destination languages. Or, if you only need OCR, translations ...

Why Is Hollywood So Awful with Russian Translation and Accents?
... in Wyoming, Canada, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles). But funnier still is why don’t they ever hire a Russian consultant to tell them their translations ...

MH-17 Yet Again, Poring Over the Data (and Translations); Serious Factual Errors by Time and Western ...
... US citizen who speaks and reads Russian, and who works in the US State Department, just recently decided to review some video footage and translations ...