Delphi XE 6.1 and rxLib [Edit]

rxLib update was working in delphi 6.0, but in 6.1, I keep getting an access violation after rebuilding/reinstalling the components when shutting down Delphi.
Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix?

Edited by: Connie McBride on Jul 3, 2014 8:54 AM
0
Connie

> Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix?

IIRC rxLib was merged into the JVCL (jvcl.delphi-jedi.org) years ago. I would suggest you if you really need to use Delphi 6, to switch a JVCL release supporting it. We're talking about something from over a dozen years ago, it's really difficult to remember something about it... :)
0
Luigi
7/3/2014 8:33:15 AM
RXLib still maintained here:

http://www.micrel.cz/RxLib/index.html
(On the left there are e-mail addresses.)
0
Robert
7/3/2014 9:24:40 AM
My bad.  Delphi XE 6.1...

> {quote:title=Luigi Sandon wrote:}{quote}
> > Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix?
>
> IIRC rxLib was merged into the JVCL (jvcl.delphi-jedi.org) years ago. I would suggest you if you really need to use Delphi 6, to switch a JVCL release supporting it. We're talking about something from over a dozen years ago, it's really difficult to remember something about it... :)
0
Connie
7/3/2014 3:49:56 PM
My bad.  Delphi XE 6.1...

> {quote:title=Luigi Sandon wrote:}{quote}
> > Anyone have any information on who to contact, or how to fix?
>
> IIRC rxLib was merged into the JVCL (jvcl.delphi-jedi.org) years ago. I would suggest you if you really need to use Delphi 6, to switch a JVCL release supporting it. We're talking about something from over a dozen years ago, it's really difficult to remember something about it... :)
0
Connie
7/3/2014 3:50:10 PM
ok, I tried, and all of the emails are coming back rejected.

> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> RXLib still maintained here:
>
> http://www.micrel.cz/RxLib/index.html
> (On the left there are e-mail addresses.)
0
Connie
7/3/2014 3:58:44 PM
> {quote:title=Connie McBride wrote:}{quote}
> ok, I tried, and all of the emails are coming back rejected.
The original developers have no relation to the project for more than 15 years. It would be a miracle if these addresses from 1999 still worked 15 years later... Have you tried the contact on the main page of this mirror? http://www.micrel.cz/
0
Alexander
7/3/2014 5:47:29 PM
The main owner mail address is on the bottom of the page.

http://www.micrel.cz/delphi/index_e.html

© 2014 Jaro Beneš
0
Robert
7/3/2014 8:09:35 PM
> My bad.  Delphi XE 6.1...

Then I'd suggest you to switch to the JVCL. which is still mantained - you may need to make some changes but at least you're not tied to an old library that could be barely mantained somehow.
0
Luigi

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

Delphi vs Winform
This might be a little techie, but I think most people here are familiar with Delphi to understand the difference between a TWinControl and TGraphicControl. I was trying to create a C# Winform project based on a Delphi prototype and ran into this problem which I posted to some Winform forums ... This led me to an *obvious* deficiency in Winforms programming. I'd like to hear your thoughts. My question to the Winforms forums describing the problem is copied below: <snip> Hi, I mostly do Delphi development but would like to start my next small work project in Visual S...

ShowMessage/MessagDlg wordwrap Delphi 2006
Hi, I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. Now with Delphi XE I notice that a migrated program shows smaller message window sizes and a previously carefully aligned message now appears wrapped and misaligned. How to get back to the previous behaviour? I'm not experienced to create my custom form, so a code snippet may help. Thanks, Uli Edited by: Ulrich Brueggemann on Sep 18, 2010 8:46 AM > I have used Delphi 2006 up to now. > ShowMessage allowed a long text without a word wrapping. > > Now with Delphi ...

Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]
I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer. I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE. However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message: “Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl be...

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

ANN: The free to use kbmMW 3.51.00 CodeGear Edition and kbmMemTable v. 7.00.01 Beta 1 CodeGear Edition for Delphi XE, has been released!
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the free to use kbmMW v. 3.51.00 CodeGear Edition and kbmMemTable v. 7.00.01 CodeGear Edition for Delphi XE! The keywords for this release are: - Delphi XE support - Highly optimized performance in master/detail and ranges in kbmMemTable. - New GroupBy function in kbmMemTable. - Improved support for fielddefinitions with data, even in master/detail relations - Performance enhancements - Multithreading enhancements - Dataset enhancements - Stability enhancements and bugfixes Remember the free kbmMemTable CodeGear Edition ...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi XE Update 1 broke FastReports [Edit]
Hi all, after installing Delphi XE Update 1 FastReports stop working properly: running Delphi (or opening any project) I see these errors: - impossible to find entry point @teengine@tchartvaluelist@getcount$qqrv on tee9150.bpl - can't load package C:\program files (x86)\fastreports\fastreport 4\libd15\dclfrxtee15.bpl (the package dclfrxtee15.bpl exists in the right folder, I've already checked). With Delphi XE - before update 1 - all the things were ok, but now this is a big problem for me because I use the charts on my customers reports... By the way, I've also rein...

Web resources about - Delphi XE 6.1 and rxLib [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech