Delphi and RAD Studio Prices from v1 till Now

http://wings-of-wind.com/2010/02/13/community-pulse-delphi-and-rad-studio-prices-from-v1-till-now/

Enjoy!

:-)

--

m. Th.

On the Wings of the Wind...
http://wings-of-wind.com/

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 03:04:56 -0800, m. Th. <a@b.com> wrote:

>http://wings-of-wind.com/2010/02/13/community-pulse-delphi-and-rad-studio-prices-from-v1-till-now/

This needs inflation correction.
0
Loren
2/13/2010 9:54:02 PM
If not, it makes no sense to compare.

Ole

"Loren Pechtel" <lorenpechtel@hotmail.invalid.com> skrev i melding
> On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 03:04:56 -0800, m. Th. <a@b.com> wrote:
>
>>http://wings-of-wind.com/2010/02/13/community-pulse-delphi-and-rad-studio-prices-from-v1-till-now/
>
> This needs inflation correction.
0
Ole

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

Delphi Prism XE and RAD Studio XE are now available
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com I suspect it will be available for purchase AFTER Wednesday too. ;-) So from what I can gather, it has CodeSite and Subversion integration that Prism 2011 didn't hav...

Delphi XE and RAD Studio XE are available now [Edit]
The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are available, and the products will be available to purchase worldwide between now and Wednesday. http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketing - RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and Delphi for PHP http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com Edited by: Tim DelChiaro on Aug 30, 2010 2:15 PM > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > The new product info is live on the web sites, trial downloads are availabl...

RAD Studio XE: the relevant links for RAD Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder, Prism, RadPHP [what's new, features, downloads...]
What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/What's_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP XE are available now! http://blogs.embarcadero.com/davidi/2010/08/30/40114/ audio - Dr. Dobbs's talks with Michael Rozlog about RAD Studio XE Release http://www.drdobbs.com/tv/index.jhtml?bctid=594150880001&bcpid=64699398001 Webinar: What's New in RAD Studio XE - An In-Depth Look with Mike Rozlog (Wed, Sep 1 7PM PDT / Thu, Sep 2 12:00 EST Australian) http://forms.embarcadero.com/f...

How is Delphi / RAD Studio doing in the market?
Embarcadero is a privately held company. Not much info at Thoma Bravo which owns it either. So are there any reliable stats on whether sales of Delphi and related products are up, down or static? Please don't direct me to relatively meaningless stats like Stack Overflow queries or tiobe index. Whenever I ask Embarcadero I'm told it's doing great :-) Tim Tim Anderson wrote: > > Embarcadero is a privately held company. Not much info at Thoma Bravo > which owns it either. You pretty much answered your own question. If Thoma Bravo isn't going to say, wh...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

RAD Studio 2007 and Delphi for .Net
Hello, I have RAD Studio 2007, installed and working just fine, but I can't see any .Net projects, or even create one. any idea what I need to install, if requires additional installation, The installation ISO almost 4 GB , or just I need another registration key to enable .net version? where to buy if not supported any more by embarcadero If above is different version, how I get Delphi 2007 for .NET version please? Thank you in advance Falah Latino wrote: > Hello, > > I have RAD Studio 2007, installed and working just fine, but I can't see any .Net projec...

The Ultimate Delphi or Rad Studio upgrade?
I just found this link: http://www.embarcadero.com/offers/the-ultimate-delphi-upgrade How does this work? Is this the normal Delphi / Rad Studio upgrade ($399 for pro) or something else? I see the "All Access" link on the right hand side so am I correct in assuming that it will be including that? --- Dean Dean Hill wrote: > I just found this link: > > http://www.embarcadero.com/offers/the-ultimate-delphi-upgrade > > How does this work? Is this the normal Delphi / Rad Studio upgrade > ($399 for pro) or something else? I see the "All Acc...

Web resources about - Delphi and RAD Studio Prices from v1 till Now - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 8:16:55 PM