Delphi 2010 November update (Updates 2, 3 and Boost) is now available

For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a regular
base.

Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061

For a complete list of the specific problems fixed in Update 2, see the
following articles:

For Delphi: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40139/
For C++Builder: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40157/

--
Pieter

"Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you
 want to do." -- Jean-Paul Sartre (1905-1980)
0
Pieter

Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a regular
> base.
>
> Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061

After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?

Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
Running as Administrator has no effect.

Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says it is
registered to me.

--
Pieter

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack
 the time to make it shorter." -- Blaise Pascal
0
Pieter
11/11/2009 11:56:08 PM
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
>
> Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
> Running as Administrator has no effect.
>
> Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says it is
> registered to me.

I can confirm this (Windows 7 Pro 64)

Furthermore, Delphi now seems to use EmbeddedWB in dclstd140.bpl which
conflicts with my own dclEmbeddedWebBrowser_D2010.bpl.

--
Andreas Hausladen
0
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> Running as Administrator has no effect.

Little correction, it reports that the boost update is available
(again), restarting that one, I noticed there are two update icons in
the traybar. Killed both and run update again (Boost).

Somehow the first run of the update gave the impression it had finished
(after a couple of minutes). The Boost update takes a lot longer (± 10
minutes here).

But still no go, it still asks me to register it.

--
Pieter

"Where humor is concerned there are no standards - no one can
 say what is good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone
 will." -- John Kenneth Galbraith (1908-2006)
0
Pieter
11/12/2009 12:16:09 AM
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
>
> > For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a
> > regular base.
> >
> > Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061
>
> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?

Someone in another group reported the same. Don't know on which OS,
though.

"Spiritual maturity is a lifelong process of replacing lies
 with truth."
 -- Kurt Bruner
0
Rudy
11/12/2009 12:26:14 AM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
>
> > Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
> >
> > > For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a
> > > regular base.
> > >
> > > Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061
> >
> > After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
>
> Someone in another group reported the same. Don't know on which OS,
> though.

That was in .install. On Win7 64 bit.

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers."
 -- Alfred, Lord Tennyson
0
Rudy
11/12/2009 12:34:13 AM
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
>
> > For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a
> > regular base.
> >
> > Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061
>
> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
>
> Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
> Running as Administrator has no effect.
>
> Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says it is
> registered to me.

Did you run the installation as Admin?

"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"
 -- bumper sticker
0
Rudy
11/12/2009 12:37:06 AM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
>
> > Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
> >
> > > For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a
> > > regular base.
> > >
> > > Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061
> >
> > After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
> >
> > Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
> > Running as Administrator has no effect.
> >
> > Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says it
> > is registered to me.
>
> Did you run the installation as Admin?

I ran the updater manually (from the start menu), and that gave the
usual UAC dialog.

--
Pieter

"O'Toole's Corollary of Finagle's Law: The perversity of the
 Universe tends towards a maximum."
0
Pieter
11/12/2009 12:53:22 AM
Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > Pieter Zijlstra wrote:

> > > After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
> > >
> > > Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
> > > Running as Administrator has no effect.
> > >
> > > Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says
> > > it is registered to me.
> >
> > Did you run the installation as Admin?
>
> I ran the updater manually (from the start menu), and that gave the
> usual UAC dialog.

Hmmm...

"This book fills a much-needed gap."
-- Moses Hadas (1900-1966) in a review
0
Rudy
11/12/2009 1:17:30 AM
Pieter,

> Update 2

The "I'm still running although it looks like I seized up" lights down in the
bottom right don't seem to work [didn't for me] ... was significant for me,
I'd wandered away and came back to see them not blinking merrily away and had
palpitations after the "You should avoid stopping the update installation
once it has started." warning on the main update information page.

--
Dave
Delphi programming hobbyist.
> Start Menu - Rad Studio 2010 -> Check for Updates = Sorry No Embarcadero
> RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.

I had the same problem. The updates are available for download at:

  http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27438

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0

> {quote:title=Pieter Zijlstra wrote:}{quote}
> Pieter Zijlstra wrote:
>
> > For those running Vista/Win7 and do not check for Updates on a regular
> > base.
> >
> > Readme: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061
>
> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
>
> Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
> Running as Administrator has no effect.
>
> Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says it is
> registered to me.
>
> --
> Pieter
>
> "I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack
>  the time to make it shorter." -- Blaise Pascal
0
Herbert
11/12/2009 4:38:17 AM
richard skinner wrote:

> Sorry No Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.

We turned it off for now over concerns about the issues people were
having. We want to find out what is going on before we let it continue.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager

> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?

I'm seeing the same.

> Windows Vista Ultimate 64 SP2
> Running as Administrator has no effect.

I'm using Windows XP x64.

> Cancelling the registration process, the about dialog still says it is
> registered to me.

Ditto.

Regards,
Pierre
0
Pierre
11/12/2009 7:57:39 AM
You may want to remove the listing on the website also Nick.  I didn't
realize it was pulled till I hit up the newsgroups.

Jeff

"Nick Hodges" <nick.hodges@codegear.com> wrote in message
> richard skinner wrote:
>
>> Sorry No Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.
>
> We turned it off for now over concerns about the issues people were
> having. We want to find out what is going on before we let it continue.
0
Jay
11/12/2009 1:49:01 PM
"Pierre le Riche" <pleriche@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Pieter,
>
>> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
>
> I'm seeing the same.

Same here

Win Vista 32Bit
0
Peter
11/12/2009 5:11:37 PM
"Peter Herijgers" <spam@unipro-tech.com> wrote in message
> "Pierre le Riche" <pleriche@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Pieter,
>>
>>> After installing it, it keeps on asking if register it?!?
>>
>> I'm seeing the same.
>>

> Same here
>
> Win Vista 32Bit

Any idea where I can find the *.Slip or *.txt file for registration?
I don't think that registering RAD Studio once a day last long.
In a couple of days I will reache my maximum registration.
0
Peter
11/12/2009 5:19:43 PM
Peter Herijgers wrote:

> Any idea where I can find the *.Slip or *.txt file for registration?
> I don't think that registering RAD Studio once a day last long.
> In a couple of days I will reache my maximum registration.

Just cancel the registration process, if it acts the same as mine, it
should start up normally.

I've tried to register the slip file, that appeared to work, but the
next time I started the IDE the same registration dialog came back up.

On Vista slip files are in C:\ProgramData\Embarcadero

--
Pieter

"He managed to stupid himself right into the White House."
 -- Charles Appel about George W. Bush
0
Pieter
11/12/2009 5:27:08 PM
> {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote}
> richard skinner wrote:
>
> > Sorry No Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.
>
> We turned it off for now over concerns about the issues people were
> having. We want to find out what is going on before we let it continue.
>
> --
> Nick Hodges
> Delphi Development Manager
> Embarcadero Technologies

Should be removed from registerd user downloads also.
Installed the updates, Starting delphi takes me to "Where to buy WEB page"
BDSreg.exe gives an error, Missing or unset registration wizard initialization parameters
License Manager shows valid license

Edited by: Kaj Ekman on Nov 12, 2009 10:04 AM
0
Kaj
11/12/2009 6:06:03 PM
Kaj Ekman wrote:

> > {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote}
> > richard skinner wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry No Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.
> >
> > We turned it off for now over concerns about the issues people were
> > having. We want to find out what is going on before we let it
> > continue.

> Should be removed from registerd user downloads also.

Does that fail as well? I thought it was only the automatic process
that caused the problems.

"A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the
 Dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop
 assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the
 blind bloke. 'Just looking.'"  -- Tommy Cooper
0
Rudy
11/12/2009 6:13:20 PM
> Does that fail as well? I thought it was only the automatic process
> that caused the problems.
>
> --
> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com

Uninstalling BoostUpdate resolved the problem on my computer ...
0
Kaj
11/12/2009 6:52:56 PM
Kaj Ekman wrote:

> > Does that fail as well? I thought it was only the automatic process
> > that caused the problems.
> >
> > --
> > Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com
>
> Uninstalling BoostUpdate resolved the problem on my computer ...

Oh? Good to hear.

"On the outskirts of every agony sits some observant fellow who
 points."
 -- Virginia Woolf
0
Rudy
11/12/2009 7:04:06 PM
Nick Hodges wrote:
> richard skinner wrote:
>
>> Sorry No Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.
>
> We turned it off for now over concerns about the issues people were
> having. We want to find out what is going on before we let it continue.

Dang! I was so looking forward to getting rid of the blasted return of
the Component Palette :)

Loren sZendre
0
Loren
11/12/2009 7:10:05 PM
Kaj Ekman wrote:

> > Does that fail as well? I thought it was only the automatic process
> > that caused the problems.
> >
> > --
> > Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com
>
> Uninstalling BoostUpdate resolved the problem on my computer ...

Tried that but it didn't work for me, OTOH your problem description was
slightly different.

--
Pieter

"He is one of those people who would be enormously improved by
 death." -- H. H. Munro (Saki) (1870-1916)
0
Pieter
11/12/2009 8:00:31 PM
> You may want to remove the listing on the website also Nick.  I didn't
> realize it was pulled till I hit up the newsgroups.

It hasn't been pulled; just the auto-updates.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
Dave Nottage wrote:

> It hasn't been pulled; just the auto-updates.

I believe we've now pulled everything.

We found the problem, and will be providing both a fix and a new update.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager
Embarcadero Technologies
0
Nick
11/13/2009 9:16:35 AM
Maybe you should have a (larger) group of users testing the updates and the
installation of the updates, before making it public.

I'm always finding myself hesistating when installing new Delphi updates,
and even new major Delphi releases, due to the many issues it has caused me
in the past.

Just a suggestion.

Kind Regards
  Simon

> Dave Nottage wrote:
>
>> It hasn't been pulled; just the auto-updates.
>
> I believe we've now pulled everything.
>
> We found the problem, and will be providing both a fix and a new update.
>
> --
> Nick Hodges
> Delphi Development Manager
> Embarcadero Technologies
0
simon
11/13/2009 10:44:29 AM
Nick Hodges wrote:
> Dave Nottage wrote:
>
>> It hasn't been pulled; just the auto-updates.
>
> I believe we've now pulled everything.
>
> We found the problem, and will be providing both a fix and a new update.

I had already installed the "old" updates before these issues came to
light - will the "new" updates correctly install on my system, or am I
going to have uninstall D2010 and re-install it (from the ISO probably)?

And how do things like this get through your QA process? Seriously, this
is not some corner case error; at a minimum update beta testers should
have detected it.

Michael
0
Michael
11/13/2009 5:00:24 PM
Hello,

there is afaik a group of people (normal users) testing them. Maybe you
should become part of it? Simply join the field test!

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
11/13/2009 5:18:30 PM
simon horup wrote:

> Maybe you should have a (larger) group of users testing the updates
> and the installation of the updates, before making it public.

Yep, I guess we should.

Updates like this go through a /huge/ matrix of testing scenarios, both
internal and external.  The exact scenario that causes this problem
sadly was not part of that test suite.  But it is now.  ;-)

I am happy to say that this particular error is merely irritating and
"in your face" rather than data destroying and non-workaroundable.
(The work around is to simply cancel the registration dialog when it
pops up.)  Thus, your code is safe and the product works properly
despite this glitch.

We are working on a fix and should have it ready as soon as possible.
We obviously want to ensure that you all have the best possible
experience with the product.  We apologize for the inconvenience and
will get things squared away as soon as possible.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager
Embarcadero Technologies
0
Nick
11/13/2009 5:48:51 PM
Michael Marshall wrote:

> I had already installed the "old" updates before these issues came to
> light - will the "new" updates correctly install on my system, or am
> I going to have uninstall D2010 and re-install it (from the ISO
> probably)?

The new updates will correctly install on your system.

In the mean time, you can simply press the cancel button on the
registration box, and all will be well.

We'll get a fix out as soon as we can.

> And how do things like this get through your QA process? Seriously,
> this is not some corner case error; at a minimum update beta testers
> should have detected it.

It is a bit of a corner case from the testing perspective, as it turns
out.  However, I completely agree, this should have been caught. We are
now explicitly testing for the scenario in question for future tests.

Again, I'm sorry for the hassle.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager
Embarcadero Technologies
0
Nick
11/13/2009 6:12:38 PM
> {quote:title=Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:}{quote}
> Kaj Ekman wrote:
>
> > > Does that fail as well? I thought it was only the automatic process
> > > that caused the problems.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com
> >
> > Uninstalling BoostUpdate resolved the problem on my computer ...
>
> Oh? Good to hear.
>
> --
> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)        http://www.teamb.com
>
> "On the outskirts of every agony sits some observant fellow who
>  points."
>  -- Virginia Woolf

Did speak too soon, Delphi 2010 did work for 1 day after uninstalling BoostUpdate.
Now I'm back to square one.

bdsreg.exe doesn't start ..
LicenseManager show delphi 2010 enterprise under Unlicensed products.
Starting delphi takes me to "How to buy" web page
0
Kaj
11/15/2009 9:15:31 PM
Kaj -

Send me an email and I'll get things worked out for you.

nick.hodges@embarcadero.com

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager
Embarcadero Technologies
0
Nick
11/15/2009 11:20:04 PM
In article <182357@forums.codegear.com>, Nick Hodges wrote:
> richard skinner wrote:
>
> > Sorry No Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010 Updates available.
>
> We turned it off for now over concerns about the issues people were
> having. We want to find out what is going on before we let it continue.

Are you in a position to say when these updates will be available again?

--
Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia
'Software to build on'  http://www.greentram.com

C++Builder 2010 November update (Updates 2, 3 and Boost) is now available
C++Builder 2010 (November 2009) is now available. Users can get the update using the auto update mechanism in the IDE or Windows Start menu or you can download the update from http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/c_builder. The readme is online at: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40061 The bug fix list for C++ is available at: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40168 There are also bug fixes in this Delphi list that affect the core product and C++Builder users: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40139 Thanks, Tim Impressive Update - almost all my QC-entries have been addressed...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Update 2 for Delphi 2009 is now available
Update 2 for C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 (and the Delphi and C++Builder portions of RAD Studio 2009) is now available. You'll be prompted to download the update when you start/restart the IDE if you chose to be notified when updates are available. You can also get the update by running Check for Updates from the Start menu. If you need to reinstall or access the update separately, you can get it from our registered users download page at http://cc.codegear.com/item/26310 Release notes for the update are at: http://dn.codegear.com/article/39005 The bug fix list for the updat...

Installed Delphi 2010 update 4, but About box shows update 1. Did I update? [Edit]
I ran the Delphi 2010 Update 4 from the start menu's Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates. It seemed to go fine. Afterward, my copy of Delphi 2010 is still showing it has Update 1 in the About window. I tried rebooting, but it still shows Update 1. I'm running Windows Vista, with a Standard User account. How can I tell if the update really occurred? When I go to Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 > Check for Updates now, it doesn't show Update 4 as an option any more. Edited by: Chris Irwin on Dec 15, 2009 9:00 AM > {quote:title=Chris Irwin wrote:}{quot...

Delphi 2010 Update 2
Can we have an update on when D2010 update 2 is likely to be re-released. I did ask a couple of days back but my question may have been overlooked as it was tagged on the end of another thread. -- Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia 'Software to build on' http://www.greentram.com In article <184546@forums.codegear.com>, Tony Bryer <tonyb@sda.co.uk> wrote: > Can we have an update on when D2010 update 2 is likely to be > re-released. I did ask a couple of days back but my question may > have been overlooked as it was t...

Updates updates updates #2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates updates updates Comments: I love Firefox, but it seems EVERY day there is some sort of updates to download before it will open. You need to figure out a way Firefox can open when asked to do so and update in the background and apply the updates on the next restart. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide on...

Updates Updates Updates #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updates Updates Updates Comments: Seems like every time I open the program there is a wait period while some new arcane update gets installed. I have enjoyed and advocated firefox for a good while, but the update thing is really starting to bug me. Doubtless I could simply change the settings to accept the updates or not notify me or something similar - but I CAN'T BE ASSED. I'd have to consider this for more than 30 seconds and as we've already seen I CAN'T BE ASSED. Please make this less annoying in return for which I promis...

Delphi XE2 Update 4 and Help Update 3
Is Help Update 3 included with Delphi XE2 Update 4? > {quote:title=Almedin Maleskic wrote:}{quote} > Is Help Update 3 included with Delphi XE2 Update 4? Yes, at least in ISO download. Dalija Prasnikar The update 4 funn: Using the updater given on the menu: it downgraded Help 3 to Help 1 After using the update above: On all other installtions (while using various hardisk's with different OS: XP, Vista, Win 7) the update do not find any updates.... OK, then used the ISO!!!! Using the ISO: I get now Help 3 I love this... Cheers hp Hanspeter Widmer wrot...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Delphi XE2 Update 1 is now available
Here is the official announcement: Update 1 for Delphi and C++Builder XE2 is now available. This update includes more than 120 bug fixes and addresses an important licensing issue. We were recently made aware that some code in the 3D support in FireMonkey may be similar to code in GLScene, an MPL open source project. We worked with Eric Grange, a key contributor to the GLScene project to remedy the issue and replace the code in question. This update replaces the code in question and therefore it is highly recommended that you rebuild any applications compiled with the original FireMon...

Delphi XE Update 1 is now available
Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE is now available. It's available first through the auto update system. It should be available from the registered users download pages within two hours and available in the full product installers and ISOs for purchasers, customers and trial downloaders next week. For more information, see the following. Update 1 or Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Readme http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40881 Update 1 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE Fix List http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/40984 Thanks, Tim -- Tim Del Chiaro Product Marketi...

updates, updates, updates
Name: hans jensen Email: hansjensen44_athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: updates, updates, updates Comments: why is it everytime i go online firefox has new updates, 3 -4 times every day, its never ending..........whats all the problems??? please email me and let me know, ty,.........Hans Jensen Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Updates Updates Updates
I was a big fan of Firefox.. Now, I don't even like to use it. Seems like every time I start it up I have to update some addin OR the browser itself. And unfortunately the update nag messages are always presented when I start a browsing session. I find this annoying because, typically, when I open a web browser all I want to do is go to a web page. Not update the browser. I can agree that staying current with the latest version could give the best, fastest, safest web experience. But that point becomes mute when I start off every other browsing session with a new update. And mos...

Delphi XE5 Update 2: Is there an update for PAServer ? Version mismatch [Edit]
Is it only a problem with my install or the PAServer was not updated for update 2 ? The folder only contains the original version and the update 1... RADPAServerXE5.pkg RADPAServerXE5_upd1.pkg When I try to run an iOS app the IDE expects version 4.2.0.05 and the PAServer SP1 on OSX is 4.0.1.10b. Thanks Pascal Edited by: Pascal Desjardins on Dec 11, 2013 9:30 AM RADPAServerXE5.pkg is the new one. Giel Thanks, I misread the timestamp on the file... this happens when you have US and French Canadian settings on multiple VM :) > {quote:title=Giel - wrote:}{quote} ...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 November update (Updates 2, 3 and Boost) is now available - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

San Bernardino Shooting: Live News Broadcast Inside Shooters’ Home Sparks Confusion As Reporters Allegedly ...
The San Bernardino shooting has led to all types of confusions for many reasons, and now it’s being reported that the media actually made things ...

How to Get the Most Out of Sharing on Apple TV 4
The newest version of Apple's set-top box has a lot of features that were not available in previous models, and while some things are fairly ...

Star Wars Bits: J.J. Abrams 30-Minute Chat, Yoda Back on Rebels, Shadow Stormtroopers
Star Wars Bits have entered the base. Star Wars Bits have entered the base. Star Wars Bits ha– This edition of news from a galaxy far, far away ...

Watch the first gameplay trailer for the sequel to Shaq-Fu
Last year Shaquille O'Neal successfully crowdfunded a sequel to his infamous 16-bit game Shaq-Fu — and now you can finally see it in action. ...

GOP Pandering at the Republican Jewish Coalition, Ranked
Most of the 14 (??) remaining GOP candidates congregated in Washington yesterday to put themselves at the mercy of the Republican Jewish Coalition. ...

Relive Scott Weiland's greatest rock hits with this video tribute
Scott Weiland, frontman of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver has died. He was 48 years old. Stone Temple Pilots were a major MTV staple. ...

Another month of solid U.S. hiring clears way for Fed hike
The U.S. economy generated another month of solid hiring in November, making it highly likely that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates ...

Reese Witherspoon Helps Obama Family Kick Off Holiday Season At National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony ...
Reese Witherspoon is all smiles as she arrives to host the 2015 National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony held at The Ellipse on Thursday (December ...

Texas Drops Request for Temporary Restraining Order Against Syrian Refugees
"Texas shouldn't have to go to court to require Washington to comply with federal law regarding its duties to consult with Texas in advance. ...

Coldplay will be the 2016 Super-Bowl Half-Time act: boring, stupid or amazing?
While football has never been more popular in America, it feels like the NFL – as an organization – has never been less popular. While I have ...