Delphi 2010 and RichEdit problem. [Edit]

I am using Delphi 2010 and RichEdit control.
When set RichEdit controls WantReturns to False And WordWrap to False. When running application and entering some word in to richedit and clicking to enter key then richedit control text is wrapped and cursor moved new line.

Wantreturns property doesnt works. (In the delphi 7 working well)

When using Memo control is ok.
TRichEdit's wantreturns set false not working.

How to fix it?

Edited by: Amar Avirmed on Mar 10, 2010 5:18 PM
0
Amar

Hello,

you might get more answers to your question when asking this in the
..vcl.components.usinng newsgroup.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus

Delphi 2010 and RichEdit problem [Edit]
I am using Delphi 2010 and RichEdit control. When set RichEdit controls WantReturns to False And WordWrap to False. When running application and entering some word in to richedit and clicking to enter key then richedit control text is wrapped and cursor moved new line. Wantreturns property doesnt works. (In the delphi 7 working well) When using Memo control is ok. TRichEdit's wantreturns set false not working. How to fix it? Edited by: Amar Avirmed on Mar 10, 2010 5:17 PM Amar Avirmed wrote: > I am using Delphi 2010 and RichEdit control. > When set RichEdit con...

Problem using InstallAware 7 CodeGear Special Edition with Delphi 2010 [Edit]
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create an installation disk for my delphi 2010 application using the installAware that kind of comes with Delphi 2010. When I try to built it, it keeps giving me the error message:- No files matching pattern "C:\Windows\system32\\*120.bpl" and when I look into my windows\system32 folder, there the files with extension *.bpl end with *140.bpl and not *120.bpl like it was expected. Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong or how I can get around this. Thanks in advance. Edited by: Tat Hon Chu on Dec 3, 2009 12:55 AM > {quo...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Problem with query delphi 2010 [Edit]
Problem with query delphi 2010 Staff when I perform the query below I describe the following error occurs: Exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address in module 03E64A60' dbxora.dll '. Write of address 004B0041 '. Process PdvMultiEmpresa.exe (5704). The query that esecuto is as follows: SQL.Add ('SELECT *'); SQL.Add ('FROM TABLE (pac_pdv_totalcard.CONSULTA_CONTA_CARTAO (: p_cod_empresa,: p_cpf,: p_nro_cartao,: p_nro_conta ))'); ParamByName ('p_cod_empresa'). AsFmtBcd: = IntegerToBcd...

Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE Crystal BPL problem [Edit]
I am in the process of migrating our application from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE and, for ease of use, I have both 2006 and XE installed on my development computer. I access Crystal Reports XI RDC in our application and so I rebuilt the BPL in XE in order to add the new package to XE. However, when I try to add the package to XE I get the error message: “Registration procedure, Craxddrt_tbl.Register in the package c:\Documents and Settings\All Uers\Documents\RADS Studio\8.0\BPL\Crystal.bpl raised exception class EFilerError: Component TDatabase can’t be registered by package crystal.bpl be...

problem delphi 2010 apps with a delphi 5 pro Pchar
Hallo I build on till now alle tools and programas with delphi 5 pro now i have delphi 2010 want don't want rewite alle my DLL Tools Like The tool i made for making PDF In case of This DLL i can't becose the vcl i use in delphi 5 will not work in delphi 2010 *This call in apps* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall external 'GUPPDF2.dll'; {code} *In delphi 5 DLL* {code} Function GenratePDF(Settings:Pchar):Boolean; stdcall; {code} if call the function i get a "Access violation" i think that the settings parameter empty is...

Delphi 2010 produces much larger binaries than Delphi 2009 [Edit]
When I compile my project with Delphi 2010 the resulting executable is about 30% larger than the one compiled with Delphi 2009. Both binaries are compiled with the same source code and project options. The size of individual DCU files increases by 5-20%. Has anybody experienced similar results? Has anybody an idea what could cause this? It surprises me, as the changes in syntax and VCL have not been that big. Best regards, Joachim Edited by: Joachim Marder on Sep 25, 2009 6:07 AM "Joachim Marder" wrote in message news:166152@forums.codegear.com... > When I compi...

Problems
Hi; We have a software developed in the Delphi 2009 and we do NOT use the runtime themes. So, the option: Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED. When I'm on the Delphi 2009, it's all right. The problem is when I use the Delphi 2010. The same configuration (Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED). The form editor (IDE) insists on show the forms with the current Windows theme. I don't like this, I want the runtime themes off while I'm programming and editing my forms. How can I solve it? Thanks to...

Problems with Icons in the Delphi 2010 palette [Edit]
Hello, I am converting some private packages from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2010 and I encounter some problems with the images associated to the components. The Delphi 2010 IDE doesn't associate the images with some components but it works with some others. With the same resource file, the Delphi 5 IDE associates correctly the images to all the components. All the bitmaps defined in the resource file are : 24x24 pixels and 16 colors. During the installation of the packages, all the components are correctly registered and they appear in the palette with the Delphi default image for compo...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Problems to import vcf132.ocx in delphi 2010... [Edit]
Hi, I have in my machine windows 7 installed, the component of vcf132.ocx working with delphi 7 and today in delphi 2010 cannot import the component, the message is "Cannot access to register OLE", please can help me, thanks. Edited by: Hermosillo Arturo on May 10, 2010 10:51 AM ...

Problem with Delphi 2010 application in shared folder [Edit]
I'm migrating a project from D2006 do D2010 and have detected a strange problem when compiled in Delphi 2010 (standard release build configuration). It's easy to reproduce. In D2006 there is no problem. a) create the simplest project as possible: new application, compile and run b) start the project1.exe from a shared folder on another computer c) deactivate network (remove lan-cable, wlan ...) so the share is unreachable d) close the application the result: windows vista - the project1.exe will not be destroyed correctly - it's closed, means no longer visible, ...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 and RichEdit problem. [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

RichEdit is a surprising WordPad replacement
... Professional , FXiTE are just a few we’ve covered in the past. But if plain text editing isn’t enough then you might be interested in RichEdit ...

WordPad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WordPad can format and print text, including fonts, bold, italic, colored, and centered text, etc, but lacks intermediate features such as a ...

Smalltalk Digest: December Edition
Grow with Us! Be Part of Our Growing Cincom Smalltalk Team! Check It Out! New Cincom® ObjectStudio® Release — Cincom ObjectStudio 8.5 Now Available! New ...

flipcode - Developer's Toolbox
See what's going on with flipcode! This section of the archives stores flipcode's complete Developer Toolbox collection,featuring a variety of ...

February's Patch Tuesday and Windows is airtight once again.
Microsoft closes all known critical holes and a couple of yet unknown. 12 patches have been released for a total of 19 holes in Windows, Office, ...

High-Quality Editing and Display of Mathematical Text in Office 2007
This post is a summary of material I've given in recent talks on math in Office such as this one . In the talks, I describe and demonstrate how ...

Microsoft Office 2000 - Secunia.com
Secunia Community Login VIM Login Partner Login PRODUCTS SOLUTIONS CUSTOMERS PARTNER RESOURCES COMPANY CAREERS COMMUNITY BLOG Overview Home Community ...

a 'mooh' point - Contact
I'll answer the mail as soon as I can.