Delphi 2009 Trial download now available

The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.

Enjoy!

Tim
0
Tim
9/9/2008 10:36:40 PM
embarcadero.delphi.non-tech 5933 articles. 1 followers. Follow

58 Replies
1211 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 39

Tim DelChiaro wrote:
> The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.

Will the trial turn into your real copy if you re-install it later with 
a purchased key ?

Or would I have to download it all again ?

Thanks.
0
Christopher
9/9/2008 11:37:28 PM
Tim DelChiaro wrote:
> The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.
> 
> Enjoy!

Love to enjoy - was about to grab it and it disappeared of the list.

On again off again :)
0
Christopher
9/10/2008 12:23:25 AM
You can run the maintenance utility from the start menu or Add/Remove Programs, choose Upgrade and put in your purchased serial number to go from a trial to a full non-expiring product. It will automatically install some additional files like VCL source code that aren't included in the trial.

Tim

> {quote:title=Christopher Burke wrote:}{quote}
> Tim DelChiaro wrote:
> > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.
> 
> Will the trial turn into your real copy if you re-install it later with 
> a purchased key ?
> 
> Or would I have to download it all again ?
> 
> Thanks.
0
Tim
9/10/2008 12:47:34 AM
Christopher Burke wrote:

> Will the trial turn into your real copy if you re-install it later
> with a purchased key ?
> 
> Or would I have to download it all again ?

Yes.  You don't have to download it all again.

-- 
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
0
Nick
9/10/2008 1:13:58 AM
> {quote:title=Christopher Burke wrote:}{quote}
> Tim DelChiaro wrote:
> > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.
> > 
> > Enjoy!
> 
> Love to enjoy - was about to grab it and it disappeared of the list.
> 
> On again off again :)

I see it there  at the top of the list when I click the link Tim supplied.
--
Rick Carter
carterrk@despammed.com
Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group
0
Rick
9/10/2008 5:50:32 AM
> {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote}
> You can run the maintenance utility from the start menu or Add/Remove Programs, choose Upgrade and put in your purchased serial number to go from a trial to a full non-expiring product. It will automatically install some additional files like VCL source code that aren't included in the trial.

> > {quote:title=Christopher Burke wrote:}{quote}
> > Will the trial turn into your real copy if you re-install it later with 
> > a purchased key ?
> > 
> > Or would I have to download it all again ?

Tim,
Nitpick: It would be simpler to quote in a more logical order if you would post at the bottom.

Positive:
(1) If this trial-to-full-version conversion works as advertised, that should be welcomed. Will it work if the purchased product is Pro or Enterprise as well?  If the answer is "yes," what about also adding the capability to "turn off" higher level features during the trial as well, if someone wants to evaluate the Pro or Enterprise version?

(2) Wow! That was fast, compared to past trial versions not coming out until two or more weeks later.

Negative:
Only fourteen days to evaluate a product so complex?  You do realize that we have to keep working, eating, and sleeping, and may find ourselves with less time to spare than what we hoped for when we downloaded and installed.
--
Rick Carter
carterrk@despammed.com
Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group
0
Rick
9/10/2008 6:07:04 AM
As well, as first

"Access violation at address 207B367F in module 'coreid120.bpl'. Read of address 00000018."

Congratulations Embarcadero Technologies :)



> {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote}
> The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.
> 
> Enjoy!
> 
> Tim
0
Rimvydas
9/10/2008 6:48:39 AM
Hi,

How much will it take for a trial activation key to be sent? I asked for one 
and still waiting for almost half an hour.

<Tim DelChiaro> wrote in message news:12844@forums.codegear.com...
> The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available 
> for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Tim
0
farshad
9/10/2008 8:07:44 AM
> "Access violation at address 207B367F in module 'coreid120.bpl'. Read of 
> address 00000018."
> Congratulations Embarcadero Technologies :)

When did you get this error?
Does the error occur randomly or is it constant?

I haven't get any error messages yet. Win XP x64 SP2
0
Mehmet
9/10/2008 8:10:20 AM
"Farshad Mohajeri" <farshad@ATfmsoft.DOTnet> wrote in message 
news:13029@forums.codegear.com...
> Hi,
>
> How much will it take for a trial activation key to be sent? I asked for 
> one and still waiting for almost half an hour.

Got it now! :D
0
farshad
9/10/2008 8:10:25 AM
Just on the first run on the old D2007 project...

Rimvydas

> {quote:title=Mehmet Fide wrote:}{quote}
> > "Access violation at address 207B367F in module 'coreid120.bpl'. Read of 
> > address 00000018."
> > Congratulations Embarcadero Technologies :)
> 
> When did you get this error?
> Does the error occur randomly or is it constant?
> 
> I haven't get any error messages yet. Win XP x64 SP2
0
Rimvydas
9/10/2008 8:40:32 AM
Installer doesn't seem to work behind a proxy (won't download anything, it stays stuck at the "requesting data" step with no progress).

Is there a full download for the trial available, to bypass installer limitations by downloading everything at once through http/ftp?

Eric
0
Eric
9/10/2008 9:19:47 AM
>
> Enjoy!
>

My first error:

Fatal error validating license for CodeGear Delphi for Microsoft Windows.

The license manager reported the following error:
License storage C:\ProgramData\Embarcadero\.licenses\.cg_ cannot be 
written.(7008).


No trial for me I think...
0
Okkie
9/10/2008 9:26:52 AM
Hi Okkie,

> My first error:
> 
> Fatal error validating license for CodeGear Delphi for Microsoft Windows.
> 
> The license manager reported the following error:
> License storage C:\ProgramData\Embarcadero\.licenses\.cg_ cannot be 
> written.(7008).

Did you try to install the Delphi 2009 trial edition with the 
Administrator rights? (under Windows Vista)

> No trial for me I think...

Just try to install again - and please see also the install.htm file 
which is in the trial download archive.

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

-- 
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
9/10/2008 9:34:40 AM
>
> Just try to install again - and please see also the install.htm file
> which is in the trial download archive.
>

Hi Bob,

I already have the trial installed (Windows Vista) and it gave me the UAC 
warning.
The .cgb_license and the .cg_license don't have the read-only attributes, 
but the folders have.
If I start Delphi 2009 there is no UAC validation. Just the error and:
"You are not licensed to use CodeGear Delphi for Microsoft Windows."

I was just curious about the new unicode features, but I think I keep Delphi 
2007 with TNT unicode controls and wait for SP1 :)

Thanks
0
Okkie
9/10/2008 9:46:34 AM
Hi Okkie,

> If I start Delphi 2009 there is no UAC validation. Just the error and:
> "You are not licensed to use CodeGear Delphi for Microsoft Windows."

Do you start Delphi 2009 with the "Run as Administrator" option?

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

-- 
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
9/10/2008 9:49:13 AM
>
> Do you start Delphi 2009 with the "Run as Administrator" option?
>

Hi Bob,

This did the trick. Why is this setting not configured by the installer? Am 
I the only one with this problem?
Do you mean I always get the User Account Control warning when I start 
Delphi? This irritates me already..

This was day one. I (unfortunately) have more work to do. Can the period of 
14 days be extended?

Thanks
0
Okkie
9/10/2008 10:05:31 AM
Hi Okkie,

> This did the trick. Why is this setting not configured by the installer? Am 
> I the only one with this problem?

No, you're not the only one. All Windows Vista users will experience 
this (btw, this was also the case for RAD Studio and other development 
environments on Windows Vista - one of the reason why I do not like to 
use Windows Vista as development platform, but instead stick with 
Windows Server 2003 and XP (and soon Windows Server 2008)).

> This was day one. I (unfortunately) have more work to do. Can the period of 
> 14 days be extended?

Not that I know - but you can purchase a license and get a real serial 
number which will not time-out ;-)

> Thanks

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

-- 
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
9/10/2008 10:14:12 AM
Hi Okkie,

>> Do you start Delphi 2009 with the "Run as Administrator" option?
> 
> This did the trick. Why is this setting not configured by the installer? Am 
> I the only one with this problem?

I've done the following to "solve" this problem: first, copy the RAD 
Studio 2009 item from the Start Menu as a shortcut to my desktop. 
Right-click on this icon and select Properties, then click on the 
Advanced button, and in the Advanced Properties dialog, check the "Run 
as administrator" option.

> Do you mean I always get the User Account Control warning when I start 
> Delphi? This irritates me already..

Yes, you still get that one (unless you turn off UAC).

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

-- 
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
9/10/2008 12:11:46 PM
Richard Carter wrote:

> Only fourteen days to evaluate a product so complex? 

	Wild speculation on my part: When does the quarter end?

-- 
Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/
0
Craig
9/10/2008 12:20:05 PM
Craig Stuntz wrote:

> Wild speculation on my part: When does the quarter end?

When everything is charged in multiples of fifty cents?

-- 
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
Dave
9/10/2008 12:48:16 PM
Dave Nottage wrote:

> Craig Stuntz wrote:
> 
>> Wild speculation on my part: When does the quarter end?
> 
> When everything is charged in multiples of fifty cents?

He - not quite the same, but here in DK we hav just void'et the 25 øre.
1 krone = 100 øre, apart from the exchange rate, it is somehow equivavalent.

Now, what shall i do with those 25 øre's ?:-)

-- 
Best regards
Stig Johansen
0
Stig
9/10/2008 1:07:53 PM
> {quote:title=Richard Carter wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Christopher Burke wrote:}{quote}
 
> > Love to enjoy - was about to grab it and it disappeared of the list.
> > 
> > On again off again :)
> 
> I see it there  at the top of the list when I click the link Tim supplied.
> --
> Rick Carter
> carterrk@despammed.com
> Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group

It actually was gone for about three minutes when he wrote that. I accidentally overwrote the trial download item in CodeCentral with a draft of the ISO download and then had to recreate the trial download entry. I was hoping no one would notice :-P

Tim
0
Tim
9/10/2008 5:08:27 PM
> {quote:title=Okkie P wrote:}{quote}
> >
> > Do you start Delphi 2009 with the "Run as Administrator" option?
> >
> 
> 
> This did the trick. Why is this setting not configured by the installer? Am 
> I the only one with this problem?

More importantly, why is it needed at all? I run RAD Studio 2007 perfectly fine on Vista *without* running it as administrator - and no, it's not because I have UAC turned off.

Maybe it's just a trial thing?

Michael
0
Michael
9/10/2008 6:02:50 PM
>You can run the maintenance utility from the start menu or Add/Remove
> Programs, choose Upgrade and put in your purchased serial number to
> go from a trial to a full non-expiring product. It will automatically
> install some additional files like VCL source code that aren't
> included in the trial.

But, the trial is architect only, right?  You couldn't also downgrade
it to Pro or Enterprise when licensing it could you?

If not, it would be nice if either you could, or, there were trials
for the other versions.
0
Paul
9/10/2008 6:19:46 PM
>> Why is this setting not configured by the installer?
>> Am I the only one with this problem?
>
> More importantly, why is it needed at all? I run RAD Studio 2007 perfectly 
> fine on Vista *without* running it as administrator - and no, it's not 
> because I have UAC turned off.
>
> Maybe it's just a trial thing?
>

To me, this looks like a serious bug which should be fixed. For new users 
this is a showstopper with a difficult workaround.

I know Delphi, but if I install a trial from a different vendor that doesn't 
run without workaround and doesn't prompt me the solution gets removed from 
my system.

Pardon me. Administrator rights to check the license..

CodeGear, wake up! We live in Vista times and there must be new users out 
there who want to trie Delphi. They run away when they get an error like 
this!! Or should they file a support case??
....Nah, this trial is only for the experienced Delphi users I'm afraid. At 
least here in The Netherlands we have no new Delphi programmers. New 
programmers don't install Delphi, they install the free Microsoft candy..
Sorry for getting a little off topic here.
0
Okkie
9/10/2008 10:26:27 PM
Craig Stuntz wrote:

> 	Wild speculation on my part: When does the quarter end?

Embarcadero policy is to have 14 day trials.  

-- 
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
0
Nick
9/11/2008 12:34:43 AM
> {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote}
> Embarcadero policy is to have 14 day trials.  

Well, that stinks!  :(
--
Rick Carter
carterrk@despammed.com
Chair, Delphi/Paradox SIG, Cincinnati PC Users Group
0
Rick
9/11/2008 5:04:43 AM
Nick Hodges wrote:

> Embarcadero policy is to have 14 day trials.  

For what it is worth I think that this is dumb, here is why.

For the vast majority of IT shops that download a trial it's simply to
test against a specific use case or perform a proof of concept, and in
these cases the length of the trial period needs to last *precisely*
the length of time that it takes to "prove the concept" or perform the
specific test, in most cases this is easily < 14 days, but in a
non-zero % of cases this can be /much/ longer, CodeGear / Embarcadero
simply will cut themselves out of that deal in those cases, and thats
just dumb, Codegear needs to be winning every possible deal, not
thowing /any/ sales away for no good reason, other than "this is
policy".

The argument that long trials lengthens the sales cycle is completely
bogus, professional IT shops simply won't use a trial to cut
production code, once they have their POC or tests done, they will want
to get cracking straight away with a licenced version, its got nothing
to do with the length of trial periods, except of course when they are
too short.

What would be wrong with the user *specifying* the length of time they
need to trial it as part of the download process and have some
reasonable threshold that requires manual approval and follow up from a
sales office. I reckon 30-45 days makes more sense, and anyway in the
majority of cases the sales decision would be made in less than 14 days.

Cheers Tim.

--
0
Tim
9/11/2008 5:17:28 AM
Tim --

First, thanks again for the AFL game.  I'm looking forward to my Saints
playing Collingwood this weekend.

Second, the plan, not yet implemented, is to have a 14 day trial which
is extendable for another 14 days.  This will allow for better
"customer touch" during the trial.



-- 
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
0
Nick
9/11/2008 6:45:52 AM
Tim Jarvis wrote:

> Nick Hodges wrote:
> 
> > Embarcadero policy is to have 14 day trials.  
> 
> For what it is worth I think that this is dumb, here is why.
> 
> For the vast majority of IT shops that download a trial it's simply to
> test against a specific use case or perform a proof of concept, and in
> these cases the length of the trial period needs to last precisely
> the length of time that it takes to "prove the concept" or perform the
> specific test, in most cases this is easily < 14 days, but in a
> non-zero % of cases this can be much longer, CodeGear / Embarcadero
> simply will cut themselves out of that deal in those cases, and thats
> just dumb, Codegear needs to be winning every possible deal, not
> thowing any sales away for no good reason, other than "this is
> policy".
> 
> The argument that long trials lengthens the sales cycle is completely
> bogus, professional IT shops simply won't use a trial to cut
> production code, once they have their POC or tests done, they will
> want to get cracking straight away with a licenced version, its got
> nothing to do with the length of trial periods, except of course when
> they are too short.
> 
> What would be wrong with the user specifying the length of time they
> need to trial it as part of the download process and have some
> reasonable threshold that requires manual approval and follow up from
> a sales office. I reckon 30-45 days makes more sense, and anyway in
> the majority of cases the sales decision would be made in less than
> 14 days.
> 
> Cheers Tim.
> 
> --

Very true, in our case it will take at least 3 weeks weeks before the
thirdparty components have been upgraded or replaced with newer ones.
Only after those upgrades we can open and test the major projects.
In the d2007 trial it took almost half a year (and a few servicepacks)
before we could really test our applications (and even then we decided
to fallback to delphi7 because of stability problems!).

--
0
Marius
9/11/2008 6:54:25 AM
Bob Swart wrote:

<snip>
> No, you're not the only one. All Windows Vista users will experience 
> this (btw, this was also the case for RAD Studio and other
> development environments on Windows Vista 
<snip>

Only for those apps that don't play by the rules.

The funny part is, that if i compile apps on Vista i don't get the uac
popup.
I only get it for Rad Studio itself.

Seems CodeGear doesn't know how to play by MS rules...



--
0
Marco
9/11/2008 10:36:38 AM
Hi Marco,

> The funny part is, that if i compile apps on Vista i don't get the uac
> popup.
> I only get it for Rad Studio itself.

It is (partly?) caused by the automatic update checker, which is called 
setup.exe (and this name causes the UAC dialog to pop-up).

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

-- 
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi
CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
9/11/2008 10:43:39 AM
> More importantly, why is it needed at all? I run RAD Studio 2007
> perfectly fine on Vista without running it as administrator - and no,
> it's not because I have UAC turned off.
> 
> Maybe it's just a trial thing?

Works for me without running as administrator, but then I didn't
install the enterprise-y features I had a choice about installing, so
maybe that makes a difference (also, the very first time I ran the
thing I ran it as administrator just in case).
0
Chris
9/11/2008 11:18:06 AM
> > More importantly, why is it needed at all? I run RAD Studio 2007
> > perfectly fine on Vista without running it as administrator - and
> > no, it's not because I have UAC turned off.
> > 
> > Maybe it's just a trial thing?
> 
> Works for me without running as administrator, but then I didn't
> install the enterprise-y features I had a choice about installing, so
> maybe that makes a difference (also, the very first time I ran the
> thing I ran it as administrator just in case).

Thinking about it, perhaps it's just the licence manager that needs
admistrator privileges -> after you run it once as administrator you
don't need to again.
0
Chris
9/11/2008 11:19:54 AM
Bob Swart wrote:

> Hi Marco,
> 
> > The funny part is, that if i compile apps on Vista i don't get the
> > uac popup.
> > I only get it for Rad Studio itself.
> 
> It is (partly?) caused by the automatic update checker, which is
> called setup.exe (and this name causes the UAC dialog to pop-up).


Yes anything called setup.exe will cause UAC dialog to pup up.
Easy to fix though. Name it anything different.

For example: AutomaticUpdater.exe....


--
0
Marco
9/11/2008 11:28:20 AM
> {quote:title=Eric Grange wrote:}{quote}
> Installer doesn't seem to work behind a proxy (won't download anything, it stays stuck at the "requesting data" step with no progress).
> 
> Is there a full download for the trial available, to bypass installer limitations by downloading everything at once through http/ftp?
> 
> Eric

I just posted a new item that includes a trial serial number plus an ISO download at http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi. That way you can download the full ISO and install from that instead of using the online install that pulls down the files individually.

Tim
0
Tim
9/11/2008 4:44:49 PM
> I just posted a new item that includes a trial serial number plus an ISO download at http://cc.codegear.com/free/delphi. That way you can download the full ISO and install from that instead of using the online install that pulls down the files individually.

Thanks! Downloading now and will try tomorrow!
0
Eric
9/11/2008 4:52:37 PM
Marco,

| Yes anything called setup.exe will cause UAC dialog to pup up.
| Easy to fix though. Name it anything different.

I almost always rename setup executables to NameOfWhatever-Setup.exe.

But I don't use Vista. <g>


--
   Q

09/11/2008 11:03:49

XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everyone's & Q's Mods]
0
Quentin
9/11/2008 6:06:19 PM
Quentin Correll wrote:

> Marco,
> 
> >  Yes anything called setup.exe will cause UAC dialog to pup up.
> >  Easy to fix though. Name it anything different.
> 
> I almost always rename setup executables to NameOfWhatever-Setup.exe.
> 
> But I don't use Vista. <g>


UAC triggers on the occurance of the "word" "setup.exe" in the
filename. It's also case insensitive.

So yours would also trigger uac.

--
0
Marco
9/11/2008 7:39:45 PM
Marco,

| It's also case insensitive.

Did you notice I typed Setup with a capital "S?" <g>

--
   Q

09/11/2008 13:25:05

XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everyone's & Q's Mods]
0
Quentin
9/11/2008 8:25:49 PM
> {quote:title=Michael Madsen wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Okkie P wrote:}{quote}
> > >
> > > Do you start Delphi 2009 with the "Run as Administrator" option?
> > >
> > 
> > 
> > This did the trick. Why is this setting not configured by the installer? Am 
> > I the only one with this problem?
> 
> More importantly, why is it needed at all? I run RAD Studio 2007 perfectly fine on Vista *without* running it as administrator - and no, it's not because I have UAC turned off.
> 
> Maybe it's just a trial thing?

It should be same requirements and behavior as Rad Studio 2007. 

I'm running on several systems and we've done hundreds (literally) of installs on Vista without needing to do it as Administrator. 

The setup.exe that installs the program should not be renamed since Vista will detect the 'setup' in the name  and promote install privilege to Administrator mode (by design). If the name was changed, then odd behavior would happen. And if this isn't the case, I'm interested why you have these problems since you should not need to 'Run as Administrator' on the shortcut.
0
Chris
9/11/2008 8:50:12 PM
Nick Hodges wrote:

> Tim --
> 
> First, thanks again for the AFL game.  I'm looking forward to my
> Saints playing Collingwood this weekend.
> 
> Second, the plan, not yet implemented, is to have a 14 day trial which
> is extendable for another 14 days.  This will allow for better
> "customer touch" during the trial.

:-)

I so hope that The Saints clean up the Pies on Sat. I follow 2 teams
really, The Cats (Geelong) and anyone who plays Collingwood.

Its starting to look possible / likely to be a Hawks - Cats grand-final
and my household is spilt right down the middle on that, Philippa and
Alex for the Hawks and Rachel and I for the Cats. That is going to be a
fun day !

Cool that you will have a longer period available for those that need
it, I still reckon though, that at the point people are asking for
longer trial periods, I think that it should become a managed sales
process and the length of trial time should be then based around a
specific outcome (with sales follow-up) and not be an arbitrary period
of time. I suspect that local offices will do this anyway for those
that ask it.

Cheers Tim

--
0
Tim
9/11/2008 10:26:49 PM
Tim Jarvis wrote:

> I so hope that The Saints clean up the Pies on Sat. I follow 2 teams
> really, The Cats (Geelong) and anyone who plays Collingwood.

Never mind the Saints and the Pies, as all the cool kids will be
watching the Bledisloe Cup/Tri Nations decider between the All Blacks
and Wallabies in Brisbane that night! :-)

Nick, you should time any planned NZ visit to coincide with an All
Blacks vs Wallabies fixture in Auckland, and I'll show you what real
sport is all about :-D

-- 
Cheers,
David Clegg
dclegg@gmail.com
http://cc.codegear.com/author/72299
QualityCentral. The best way to bug CodeGear about bugs.
http://qc.codegear.com

"I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city,
keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would
explode. I think it was called, 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down.' " -
Homer Simpson
0
David
9/11/2008 10:53:49 PM
In article <14352@forums.codegear.com>, dclegg@gmail.com says...
> Tim Jarvis wrote:
> 
> > I so hope that The Saints clean up the Pies on Sat. I follow 2 teams
> > really, The Cats (Geelong) and anyone who plays Collingwood.
> 
> Never mind the Saints and the Pies, as all the cool kids will be
> watching the Bledisloe Cup/Tri Nations decider between the All Blacks
> and Wallabies in Brisbane that night! :-)
> 
> Nick, you should time any planned NZ visit to coincide with an All
> Blacks vs Wallabies fixture in Auckland, and I'll show you what real
> sport is all about :-D

Or a Silver Ferns fixture.

:)
0
Jolyon
9/12/2008 3:10:49 AM
Nick Hodges wrote:
> Craig Stuntz wrote:
> 
>> 	Wild speculation on my part: When does the quarter end?
> 
> Embarcadero policy is to have 14 day trials.  
> 

Well, at least it doesn't top the 1 day trial as given by
the original Delphi PHP trial.  But still, it's pathetic.
14 days to try out a full blown IDE is REALLY not even
close to being enough.  Really stingy with the trial
period I'd say but not nearly as stingy with the
Delphi PHP trial. (rolls eyes. 1 day. *sigh*)

Edmund
0
Edmund
9/12/2008 3:32:37 AM
Nick Hodges wrote:
> Tim --
> 
> First, thanks again for the AFL game.  I'm looking forward to my Saints
> playing Collingwood this weekend.
> 
> Second, the plan, not yet implemented, is to have a 14 day trial which
> is extendable for another 14 days.  This will allow for better
> "customer touch" during the trial.
> 

I don't understand.  If the 'plan' is to allow an 'extendable'
14 day period, why don't you just simply put it as a 30 day
trial and let it go at that?   I simply find it distasteful
to have customers 'ask' for an extension when (and I would
consider this a speculation on my part) the original
14 day trial *really* isn't enough to start with.  Kinda
gives me the "Hey. If you want some more, come ask for
it."

Just my $0.02.

Edmund
0
Edmund
9/12/2008 3:35:52 AM
Edmund Wong wrote:
> I don't understand.  If the 'plan' is to allow an 'extendable'
> 14 day period, why don't you just simply put it as a 30 day
> trial and let it go at that?

All periods come to an end - too soon...  I would prefer evaluation 
versions which let you run it a certain number of times or actual days. 
Currently I have one app in evaluation: I tried it one day, a few weeks 
ago. Not sure when I have time and need to check it again, but probably 
it is out of evaluation time anyway the next time...

For this mode, it suits better to get another short period on request, 
though.
0
Jouni
9/12/2008 9:48:11 AM
> Well, at least it doesn't top the 1 day trial as given by
> the original Delphi PHP trial.  But still, it's pathetic.
> 14 days to try out a full blown IDE is REALLY not even
> close to being enough.  Really stingy with the trial
> period I'd say but not nearly as stingy with the
> Delphi PHP trial. (rolls eyes. 1 day. *sigh*)

I think Embarcadero is has more experience with DB tools, and for that 
market, you know right away if the tool does what you need or not. For those 
products 14 days is probably appropriate. It'll probably be changed with 
time and experience.
0
Raymond
9/12/2008 11:19:32 AM
Jouni Aro wrote:

> All periods come to an end - too soon...  I would prefer evaluation 
> versions which let you run it a certain number of times or actual days. 
> Currently I have one app in evaluation: I tried it one day, a few weeks 
> ago. Not sure when I have time and need to check it again, but probably 
> it is out of evaluation time anyway the next time...

If you install in a VM, isn't it possible to have time flow only when the VM
is active? I'm sure I've seen that in some virtualization software but I
don't remember which one. Can't find it in VMWare which I'm using now, so
maybe it was in one of the others...

-- 
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD: http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm  
Gallery: http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/gallery/index.htm
0
Anders
9/12/2008 11:32:34 AM
Quentin Correll wrote:

> Marco,
> 
> >  It's also case insensitive.
> 
> Did you notice I typed Setup with a capital "S?" <g>

I don't understand the smily...

Did you notice that i typed "insensitive" i.e. not case sensitive or,
it doesn't matter of you use a capital S or a lower case s it will both
trigger. YourApplication-SeTuP.eXe will trigger..

--
0
Marco
9/12/2008 11:35:48 AM
Anders Isaksson wrote:
> Jouni Aro wrote:
> 
>> All periods come to an end - too soon...  I would prefer evaluation 
>> versions which let you run it a certain number of times or actual days. 
>> Currently I have one app in evaluation: I tried it one day, a few weeks 
>> ago. Not sure when I have time and need to check it again, but probably 
>> it is out of evaluation time anyway the next time...
> 
> If you install in a VM, isn't it possible to have time flow only when the VM
> is active? I'm sure I've seen that in some virtualization software but I
> don't remember which one. Can't find it in VMWare which I'm using now, so
> maybe it was in one of the others...

Oh, yes! At least you can restore to a previous snapshot and continue 
from there (or reinstall).
0
Jouni
9/12/2008 11:49:15 AM
Marco,

| Did you notice that i typed "insensitive" i.e. not case sensitive or,
| it doesn't matter of you use a capital S or a lower case s it will both
| trigger. YourApplication-SeTuP.eXe will trigger..

<giggle>

--
   Q

09/12/2008 10:17:32

XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everyone's & Q's Mods]
0
Quentin
9/12/2008 5:17:44 PM
David Clegg wrote:

> Nick, you should time any planned NZ visit to coincide with an All
> Blacks vs Wallabies fixture in Auckland, and I'll show you what real
> sport is all about :-D

I'll count on it.  ;-)

-- 
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
0
Nick
9/13/2008 12:09:27 AM
Nick Hodges wrote:

> First, thanks again for the AFL game.  I'm looking forward to my
> Saints playing Collingwood this weekend.

Hey Nick, looks like the saints are responding very well to your
patronage, they won this weekend and will now play the Hawks in the
preliminary final this coming weekend.

Congrats. 

BYW, remember the guy my wife calls "sooky sooky la la", Nick Riewoldt.
He had a fantastic game much to her disgust ;-)

--
0
Tim
9/14/2008 10:05:59 PM
I've downloaded and installed the trial version. So far, is the faster installer and the faster IDE in years. Orders of magnitude faster than BDS 2006, for instance. Seems very stable too. 
Congrats CodeGear!

Regards

Alexandre Machado
0
Alexandre
9/14/2008 11:58:51 PM
Tim Jarvis wrote:

> 
> Hey Nick, looks like the saints are responding very well to your
> patronage, they won this weekend and will now play the Hawks in the
> preliminary final this coming weekend.

Yeah, I was surprised!  Way to go, Saints!

-- 
Nick Hodges
Delphi Product Manager - Embarcadero
http://blogs.codegear.com/nickhodges
0
Nick
9/15/2008 8:47:30 AM
<Alexandre Machado> wrote in message news:15469@forums.codegear.com...
> I've downloaded and installed the trial version. So far, is the faster 
> installer and the faster IDE in years. Orders of magnitude faster than BDS 
> 2006, for instance. Seems very stable too.
> Congrats CodeGear!
>

Installation is fast compared to D2007. Seperating installation of Help is a 
good idea too.
0
farshad
9/15/2008 9:40:53 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

RAD Studio 2009 Trial with Delphi Prism now available
The CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 trial download including Delphi Prism is now available from http://cc.codegear.com/free/radstudio. Thanks, Tim ...

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

Move from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 and now failing
I recently moved from Delphi 2009 to Delphi XE2 (combined with a new computer). The XML that is now created no longer accepted by the webservice. The specific steps I went through were. 1) Delphi 2009 with old pas file. Worked. 2) Delphi XE2 with old pas file. Didn't work. 3) Delphi XE2 with new pas file imported by Delphi XE2. Didn't work. The new pas file has the following lines, but commenting them out doesn't change the XML. { InvRegistry.RegisterParamInfo(TypeInfo(FaCSIADiagnosticInterface), 'Ping', 'Ping_Input', '&...

Delphi Prism Trial now available
A trial edition of Delphi Prism is now available at http://cc.codegear.com/free/prism It's a fully functional trial edition of Delphi Prism 2009 Enterprise. The Delphi Prism trial is also available as part of the RAD Studio 2009 Architect trial (which also includes Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009 and ER/Studio Developer Edition). Thanks, Tim ...

Update 2 for Delphi 2009 is now available
Update 2 for C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 (and the Delphi and C++Builder portions of RAD Studio 2009) is now available. You'll be prompted to download the update when you start/restart the IDE if you chose to be notified when updates are available. You can also get the update by running Check for Updates from the Start menu. If you need to reinstall or access the update separately, you can get it from our registered users download page at http://cc.codegear.com/item/26310 Release notes for the update are at: http://dn.codegear.com/article/39005 The bug fix list for the update is at: http://dn.codegear.com/article/39051 > {quote:title=Tim DelChiaro wrote:}{quote} > Update 2 for C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 (and the Delphi and C++Builder portions of RAD Studio 2009) is now available. > > You'll be prompted to download the update when you start/restart the IDE if you chose to be notified when updates are available. You can also get the update by running Check for Updates from the Start menu. > > If you need to reinstall or access the update separately, you can get it from our registered users download page at http://cc.codegear.com/item/26310 > > Release notes for the update are at: http://dn.codegear.com/article/39005 > > The bug fix list for the update is at: http://dn.codegear.com/article/39051 I was excited up until the point of reading the list of fixes. Nothing in here for me. <Tim DelChiaro>...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009
I upgraded to Delphi 2009 from D5. The install says I can install Delphi and/or C++. Delphi installed OK but I see nothing of C++. What am I missing or does my upgrade not include C++? Thanks It depends on what you bought. If you bought Delphi 2009 only, that's what you get. If you bought Delphi 2009 and C++ Builder 2009 you get both. My guess is you got Delphi 2009 only. The simplest way to verify is look your invoice - it should say I would think. You could also go to members.embarcadero.com, login, then click on my registered products. There will be a textual description of...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009
Hello, Thanks to all who answered my previous question. That was a great help. And atlast our client agreed to upgrade our delphi version from 4 to Delphi 2009. *Sigh*. But before that, I need to give the estimation and cost regarding the migration to delphi 2009. Can anyone tell me is there any tool to migrate from delphi 4 to delphi 2009 or just I need to compile our Delphi 4 application in Delphi 2009. I have read from the delphi 2009 feature matrix that Delphi 1 through Delphi 2007 import is possible in delphi 2009. But i am not that sure considering the size of our application. ...

February 2009 Release of Delphi Prism is now available
More information at: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39408 -- Nick Hodges Delphi Product Manager Embarcadero > {quote:title=Nick Hodges wrote:}{quote} > More information at: > > http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39408 > > -- > Nick Hodges > Delphi Product Manager > Embarcadero Thanks. That solved a couple of problems I was having trying to do SilverLight! Is the only "sync edit" available the one from DevExpress (dxcore)? Or is there something in Prism itself now? The list of issues mentioned sync edit problem with foreign ...

Delphi Prism May 2009 Release Now Available
Embarcadero Technologies, the leading independent supplier of award-winning tools to design, build, optimize, and run software applications and databases across multiple platforms and programming languages, is pleased to announce the release of the May 2009 update for Delphi Prism (version 3.0.19), the New generation Delphi development solution for .NET and Mono. This update is available to all registered users of Embarcadero All-Access, RAD Studio 2009 maintenance customers, and registered owners of Delphi Prism 2009. The list of new features and fixes is detailed in the EDN article at htt...

C++Builder 2009 trial download now available
The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/cppbuilder. Enjoy! Tim Thanks for the post, Tim! Larry <Tim DelChiaro> wrote in message news:12845@forums.codegear.com... > The Delphi and C++Builder 2009 Architect Trial edition is now available > for download from http://cc.codegear.com/free/cppbuilder. > > Enjoy! > > Tim ...

Delphi Prism 2011 product info and trial available now
All the Delphi Prism 2011 web pages and a trial download are now available from our web site. Delphi Prism 2011 home page - http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi-prism Delphi Prism 2011 trial download - http://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/delphi_prism EDN page with release notes, install notes, ..etc - http://edn.embarcadero.com/delphi_prism Thanks, Tim ...

ASA dbExpress Driver For Delphi and BCB Now Available for Download
The ASA dbExpress driver has been released. It supports Delphi 7 and 8 and C++ Builder 6. You can download the driver, which is also shipping with Delphi 8, along with installation instructions from the following URL: http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1027878 -- Jason Hinsperger International and Sustaining Engineering iAnywhere Solutions Whitepapers, TechDocs, and bug fixes are all available through the iAnywhere Developer Community at www.ianywhere.com/developer -- A few questions if anyone happens to know the answers: 1) Does the use of this driver require the insta...

Delphi 2009 Hotfix for Windows 7 debugging now available
Hotfix 2 for Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 2009 is now available for download at: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476 Note: This hotfix is for the 2009 verisons of Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio, not the latest 2010 versions. Information on the hotfix is available in the readme below and in a blog post at http://blogs.embarcadero.com/chrishesik/2009/12/03/35132. RAD Studio 2009 Hotfix 2 - English Readme This software patch is being provided to licensed users of RAD Studio 2009. Installation and use are governed by the license statement for RAD Studio 2009. This Hotfix ...

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5
I've decided it's time to upgrade to Delphi 2009 Professional from my current Delphi 5 Professional which (according to the FAQ) makes me eligible for the upgrade pricing. However, I'd just like to clarify how this process works. My concern is that my Delphi 5 is not registered on the CodeGear site and this doesn't seem to be possible as far as I can tell. When installing the trial I noticed that Delphi 2009 registers itself with your CodeGear account so does this mean that the previous version must be registered there to verify you own a Professional edition? I plan to o...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion
CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of Char; How to convert to Delphi 2009? Bill Bill Miller wrote: > CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; > CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of Char; > > How to convert to Delphi 2009? > > Bill it depends heavelly on how it is used fearther down in your project and what you want to convert it to. I you want to simple convert the declarations ignoring UNicode altogether then the only think you have to change is the CharArray declaratin from a Char to an AnsiChar eg CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of AnsiChar; //----------- this changed This Shoold be enough that the procedures using it and are expecting ANSI characters in the string will work with out any changes. regards Yannis. -- "The difference between pornography and erotica is lighting." -- Gloria Leonard > it depends heavelly on how it is used fearther down in your project and > what you want to convert it to. > > I you want to simple convert the declarations ignoring UNicode > altogether then the only think you have to change is the CharArray > declaratin from a Char to an AnsiChar eg > > CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; > CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of AnsiChar; //----------- this changed > > This Shoold be enough that the procedures using it and are expecting > ANSI characters in the string will work with out any changes. Hi Ya...

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion
Hello group, What do I need to do to comile the following code in D2009. Compiler error after the Else E2010: Incompatible Types 'AnsiChar' and 'Char' if isUnicode then SearchHandle := FindFirstFilew( PWideChar( fn ), FindDataW ) else SearchHandle := FindFirstFile( PAnsiChar( Ansistring( fn ) ), FindDataA ); <<<<<compiler error in the above line >>>>>>>>>>> Regards, Bryan > What do I need to do to comile the following code in D2009. > Compiler error after the Else > E2010: Incompati...

is there a Delphi 2007
Would be nice to have a bundle of the latest Delphi packages. Gilbert Padilla wrote: > Would be nice to have a bundle of the latest Delphi packages. > I expect Delphi 2007 will only be on sale until the full RAD Studio 2009 edition is published, including Delphi 2009.net. W ...

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007
Hi all, I am about to install Delphi 2009 on the same development system as Delphi 2007, before I embark is there anything I should be aware of so as to not break my Delphi 2007 installation and projects ? Thanks JT John Taylor wrote: > Hi all, > > I am about to install Delphi 2009 on the same development system > as Delphi 2007, before I embark is there anything I should be aware > of so as to not break my Delphi 2007 installation and projects ? As long as you install into a separate folder there is no problem with the two versions getting into each other...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends, We are happy to announce the new release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v. 3.03. This version is a release candidate and introduces many improvements and bug fixes: Improvements ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #597 Show object class icon instead of class name in the diagram tabs. #598 Change icons for objects in editor to the standard ones (without the arrows). #599 Added option to the object editor grid: Tab (Shift-Tab) moves to next column in grid. #600 Added description colum to the object editor for table's fields. #601 Added Schema Statistics modal ...

ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available with the support for Delphi 2009!
Dear Friends! We are happy to announce the first public beta release of Context Database Designer & Database Extensions v.3.02. This version introduces several major improvements over version 2 including full support for Delphi 2009. Context Database Designer Improvements: - User Interface is redesigned to provide modal-less way of viewing and changing database object properties (Object Properties window); - Added customizable template-based documentation generation wizard; - Greatly improved schema comparison tool; - Greatly improved schema searching/management too...

Re: ANN: Context Database Designer & Extensions v.3 are now available withsupport for Delphi 2009!
Ad cancelled. Per the newsgroup rules, you may promote your product in the thirdparty groups only. -Craig (moderator) -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ Sorry about that, this was not intentionally, just hit the wrong button. Michael Craig Stuntz wrote: > Ad cancelled. Per the newsgroup rules, you may promote your product in > the thirdparty groups only. > > -Craig (moderator) > ...

ANN: RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition now available for Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2
RealThinClient SDK v4.52 Starter edition is now available as a FREE download for RAD Studio / Delphi 2009, 2010, XE and XE2 (Win32). For more information about the RTC SDK "Starter" edition and to download your RealThinClient SDK Starter edition copy, visit: http://www.realthinclient.com/files What is the RealThinClient SDK? http://www.realthinclient.com/about.htm Best Regards, Danijel Tkalcec -- RealThinClient components http://www.realthinclient.com Thanks Daniel, Unfortunately the link provided on http://www.realthinclient.com/files/ to http://www.realthin...

Web resources about - Delphi 2009 Trial download now available - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

GOP Debate Bags 17 Million Viewers On Fox News Channel
Fox News Channel ’s GOP rumble last night set a 2016 presidential debate ratings record. Nearly 17 million viewers tuned in to watch Donald Trump ...

MacRumors Giveaway: Win a PowerShadow iPhone Battery Case from Spyder
For this week's giveaway, we've teamed up with Spyder to give three MacRumors winners a chance to win a PowerShadow battery case for the iPhone ...

Trump: If I issue illegal orders to the military, they’ll obey
Everything you need to know about our media is contained in the fact that this bit from Trump last night is a footnote to the coverage this morning ...

What we need at this very moment in history is OJ Simpson back in the news
Knife Found on O.J. Simpson Estate Slices into News Cycle

Five takeaways from February's surprising jobs report
The labor market showed surprising strength last month in the face of slowing global growth, adding a robust 242,000 net new jobs after disappointing ...

RIP Tony Dyson, the Man Who Built R2-D2
One of the most iconic non-human characters in movie history, R2-D2, was the product of many people. Beloved concept artist Ralph McQuarrie designed ...

Dear Ellen Burstyn, please stay on 'House of Cards' forever
WARNING: This post contains spoilers about the first episode of House of Cards Season 4. But only that one episode. If you've seen it, you're ...

Windows 10 Insider Preview Redstone Build 14279 arrives on the Fast ring, with a few noteworthy changes ...
After tweeting that Microsoft tends to avoid releasing new Insider Preview builds on a Friday so the team doesn’t have to work over the weekend ...

Nintendo 3DS Gets Super Famicom-Themed Model
If there is one video game hardware company that is full well capable of leveraging the power of nostalgia for all that it is worth, you do not ...

Bobbi Kristina Brown's 'undetermined' autopsy report finds several drugs in her system
Los Angeles Times Bobbi Kristina Brown's 'undetermined' autopsy report finds several drugs in her system Los Angeles Times Bobbi Kristina ...

Resources last updated: 3/4/2016 11:49:41 AM