Delphi 2009 and Crystal Reports XI

Hello @all,

I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.

If anybody is interested - please let me know.

Nils
0
Nils

> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.

As it is Delphi and Crystal: I'm interested. What are you patching? The
Crystal VCL?
You might post your patch to the attachments newsgroup.

Gert
0
Gert
11/29/2008 8:26:55 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

i'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for help
Matthias Schlegel
0
matthias
11/30/2008 2:14:06 PM
Nils,

I am interested. - Thank you - Robert Baker

RE: I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi
2009. If anybody is interested - please let me know - Nils
0
Robert
11/30/2008 7:52:41 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Is this a vcl patch? I would be interested.

Jeff
0
Jeffrey
12/4/2008 7:21:29 PM
Nils - I am interested...thanks.
0
Carl
12/4/2008 9:12:20 PM
I am interested
many thanks.
0
ham
12/8/2008 2:18:04 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm a developer of Delphi and Crystal Reports VCL, i'm very interested in it, please share it.
Very appriciate.

Thanks and best regards.

Truc Tran Chanh.
0
Tran
12/9/2008 9:02:59 AM
I am very interested

Vince
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Vince
12/10/2008 8:56:28 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Andrew
12/10/2008 3:09:00 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
hiroshi
12/16/2008 5:07:18 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
Hello Nils,

I am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Please let me know your patchset;

Thanks for your help

masuno@masunosoftware.com
0
hiroshi
12/16/2008 5:10:15 AM
> {quote:title=hiroshi masuno wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils

Hello Nils,

 I am also verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

 Please let me know your patchset;

 Thanks for your help

Mail: amrihuang@gmail.com
ham
12/16/2008 5:32:46 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi! I'm very interested!!
Please share it!!
trturino@gmail.com
0
Rafael
12/16/2008 10:25:00 AM
Hi Nils
    I would like to receive info on the patch for delphi 2009 & Crystal 2008
thank you
andrew Bobby
abobby@leaderservices.com

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Andrew
12/16/2008 3:25:14 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm very interested Nils.  Thanks.

John Boyce
jboyce@ansettspares.com
0
John
12/17/2008 4:47:04 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi I search for it too many times....i need plz send me: paulo@prsolucoes.com
0
Prchakal
12/18/2008 10:14:50 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I am looking for that a long time. Please send it to me!
bright__boy@yahoo.com
0
Bright
12/20/2008 4:42:11 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

i'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.
Any news or infos about the tool?

Thank's for help
Matthias Schlegel
matthiasschlegel@t-online.de
0
matthias
12/21/2008 6:13:37 PM
I need it to much!!

Can you send to me?

email: paulo@prsolucoes.com
0
Prchakal
12/22/2008 12:20:58 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Could you please send it to me?

limingren2hotmail.com
0
mingren
12/22/2008 3:32:42 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'am verry interested to use Crystal Report XI with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for help
kbronarski@essystem.pl

Edited by: ES-SYSTEM S.A. Manager on Dec 24, 2008 12:23 AM
0
Krzysztof
12/24/2008 8:24:28 AM
Hello Nils,

I am also verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Please let me know your patchset;

Thanks for your help

Mail: msardinha at clix dot pt
0
Augusto
12/28/2008 10:26:13 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Would be very interested in this

Mailto: jct@jct-tech.com
0
Jeffrey
12/30/2008 8:35:18 PM
>> Hello @all,
>>
>> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>>
>> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>>
>> Nils

Hi Nils,

I am also interested in this patch.
My email: alanpltse@yahoo.com.au

Pak
12/31/2008 12:14:08 AM
Nils, I am very interested.  Would you please email this to me?

cax_xhaxrmxonx@hotxmail.com - remove the x's.

Thanks so much.

Edited by: Carl Harmon on Jan 2, 2009 4:52 AM
0
Carl
1/2/2009 12:53:19 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm interested
evorapubli@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.
0
Utf
1/7/2009 12:08:50 PM
>> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> You might post your patch to the attachments newsgroup.

I see a lot of reactions. Did anyone actually get a patchset by e-mail?

Gert
0
Gert
1/7/2009 2:08:49 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi, i'm interested.
please send me more details to m dot schmidt-egermann at klopotek dot de
thx
0
Mathias
1/9/2009 11:09:58 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I need it, please.

smakhavan@yahoo.com
thanks
0
mahdi
1/11/2009 1:31:33 PM
I need it! Please send it to me.
Thank you!!!
r dot vandijck at partezis dot be

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Utf
1/13/2009 3:11:43 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
Hi, I'm also very interested for this VCL patch.
I have a Crystall Reports XI and Delphi 2009, but it seems that the net programing is going to IN ?
What about Desktop aplications for people ( plain win 32 ) ?
lp Mirko
0
mirko
1/20/2009 10:28:32 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils,

I am interested. - Thank you

big17@mail.ru

Edited by: Oleg Bolshakov on Jan 20, 2009 3:14 AM
0
Oleg
1/20/2009 11:14:22 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I am interested on your patchset. My Email-Address is
dietz_1965@yahoo.de

Anonymous
1/20/2009 1:10:39 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Send it to me too.

edgar.vv at gmail dot com

Edited by: Edgar Muniz Berlinck on Jan 21, 2009 2:49 AM
0
Edgar
1/21/2009 10:49:49 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi everybody,

As many of you I'm interesting to interface Delphi 2009 and Crystal Reports XI.
So please if you have more information, thanks.

Thierry.

thierry.laborde@open-way.com

Edited by: LABORDE THIERRY on Jan 21, 2009 8:18 AM
0
Thierry
1/21/2009 4:18:24 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm very interested in integrate too , thanks

rikau at live dot com

Edited by: Ric Au on Jan 27, 2009 3:18 AM
0
Ricardo
1/27/2009 11:21:03 AM
Hi Nils,

I'm very interested with your patchset
Can you send to me, please?
Thanks

ccuesta@actionware.es
0
Carlos
1/29/2009 12:31:06 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
Hello Nils,

i'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.
Any news or infos about the tool?

Thank's for help
Matthias Schlegel
schlegel@oranier.com
0
matthias
1/29/2009 6:55:04 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils, can you help us? :) Many people we need this, can you send it to me please?

cmizquez at maquila-software dot com
0
Carlos
2/1/2009 7:05:10 PM
I specifically have not upgraded to a new a Delphi because of this.  I am still stuck on Delphi 7 because the Crystal VCL is an integral part of my very large and hard to change database application.  I would be very interested.
0
Nathan
2/6/2009 4:02:40 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'm very interested.
Please send an email to "dirk at dachs dot de".

thanks
0
Dirk
2/6/2009 5:22:29 PM
I would be very interrested in receiving the patch too.
0
Vasilescu
2/9/2009 9:22:51 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
Please PM me about this I am interested in this patchset.
0
Barton
2/9/2009 4:47:05 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
Please, can you share with all this people the patchset, or email me the patchset (skyshoot at hotmail dot com)
tanks
0
Gaspar
2/10/2009 6:37:21 PM
I'm interested in this patchset, my email box: zhangkeus@hotmail.com, look forward to your reply, thanks

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Jacky
2/13/2009 5:43:26 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Great! How can I get your patchset? This is my e-mail address: "alessandro.sanmarchi at laminasteels dot it"
Thanks in advance and my best regards
Alex
0
Alex
2/13/2009 9:37:19 AM
I need it to much, i have post here 3 times and nobody send me it :( !!

Can anyone send to me?

email: paulo@prsolucoes.com
0
Prchakal
2/16/2009 1:09:53 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

not only do I need this for XI, but also for XII
can you post a link or something?
0
Connie
2/23/2009 7:29:37 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I need it too.
pellj001@hotmail.com
0
joseph
2/25/2009 3:20:17 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'm very interested for the patch too could you please contact me dbargaud(at)ggh.ch

Best Regards

David

Edited by: David BARGAUD on Feb 27, 2009 5:06 AM
0
David
2/27/2009 1:07:08 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I am very interested on your patchset. Can you send it to my email?
My Email-Address is:
bcn73@yahoo.com

Thanks you.
0
No
2/27/2009 4:04:16 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

- Can please send me the patchset. sarah.tmv@tsl.com.mt

Thanks

stmviani
0
Sarah
3/2/2009 2:40:32 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Could I get a copy too, my email is datadak @ yahoo . com

thanks a bunch
Dak
0
Dakshitha
3/3/2009 8:20:03 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send the pachset at my email adress: dantudorache2004@yahoo.com. I'am very interested. Thank's in advance.
0
Tudorache
3/5/2009 11:38:44 AM
> {quote:title=Tudorache Dan wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> Please send the pachset at my email adress: dantudorache2004@yahoo.com. I'am very interested. Thank's in advance.

I'm interested too.  Please send the patchset to:  afusco at hcihealth dot com.
0
Alan
3/5/2009 2:54:17 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'm very interested in your patchset for Delphi 2009 and Crystal XI.
How can I get the files.

thanks
0
Hans
3/8/2009 8:14:58 AM
I'm very interested.

Please mail to: cr2009@itrex.de

Thanks!!!
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm very interested!!

Mail: cr2009@itrex.de

Thanks :-)
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I am very interested. Would you be so kind to send it to: lancer854@mail.ru.
Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Max
0
Maxim
3/14/2009 5:30:49 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I'm interested to your patchset.

Please send-me: mazza@minimotor.ch

Tanks
0
Ivano
3/18/2009 10:50:55 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Thanks

Tony.Nasca@dovenet.com
0
Tony
3/19/2009 10:56:02 PM
Hello @all,

I can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.

If anybody is interested - please let me know.

please email to me.
Y!M: longhai2512@yahoo.com

Longhai

Edited by: Longhai Ha on Mar 19, 2009 6:17 PM
0
Longhai
3/20/2009 1:18:01 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm very interested

wellington_paixao@yahoo.com
Utf
3/21/2009 1:36:37 AM
Hi Nils,

Interested as well. Please mail to mpcsmits at gmail dot com

Greetings,
    Mark
0
Mark
3/23/2009 5:04:40 PM
Hi Nils,

Interested as well. Please mail to mpcsmits at gmail dot com

Greetings,
    Mark
0
Mark
3/23/2009 5:04:55 PM
I'm intrested too. Please send at draco at poczta dot fm
0
Piotr
3/24/2009 8:24:58 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Thanks for sharing. My Email: truongdang2000@yahoo.com
0
Phan
3/25/2009 7:53:04 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

our Educational group here would very much like a solution.
I tried to rewrite for D2007 but switching servers never worked.
Please forward me info at WALLL@resa.net
0
Larry
3/25/2009 5:29:22 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I would appreciate the patch as well. Please send it to:
lgonzale@rx.umaryland.edu
0
Larry
3/25/2009 7:32:48 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi,

I would be grateful for the patch, too.
Please email me at: kstepien at essystem.pl

Thanks in advance
Kamil
0
Kamil
3/26/2009 4:12:28 PM
Why not post the patch to 'embarcadero.public.attachments', start a new
thread annoucing the post and stop this thread?

--

-----Jon-----

"Nils Dzubiel" <nilstop@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

0
Jon
3/27/2009 3:12:26 AM
Hi Nils,

I'm very interested to your patch.

Please send to rran@tampabay.rr.com

Regards,

Remmie
0
Remmie
3/27/2009 3:37:10 AM
Nils Dzubiel wrote:
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hey Nils,

I wasn't planning on using crystal, but here i am ;)
I would be very interested in the patch

marius at lmspathologie dot nl

Thanks,
Marius
0
Marius
3/28/2009 4:43:41 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils - This is Ted.  I am very interesting about the patchset.  Please email me at tnguyen@expandable.com
0
Ted
4/1/2009 7:57:06 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

thank you for your patchset.
Unfortunately it seems to have a bug somewhere, I am totally unable to print on a selected tray, it always print from the default tray which is a big problem for me.
I don't know why but all the settings made by th user in the printdialog seems to be lost except the printer istself.
This problem doesn't exist with delphi 2005 and the original crpe vcl.

Am I the only one with this problem or perhaps someone knows how to solve it, I use crystal report XI with Delphi 2009 Update 2.

Please could you help ?

Best regards

David

Edited by: David BARGAUD on Apr 3, 2009 11:07 AM
0
David
4/3/2009 9:07:41 AM
Hmm,
it works for me. Just be careful, not to use unicode characters, since they
are not supported by the interface.

Nils

"David BARGAUD" wrote in message news:101085@forums.codegear.com...
>> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
>> Hello @all,
>>
>> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>>
>> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>>
>> Nils
>

> Hello Nils,
>
> thank you for your patchset.
> Unfortunately it seems to have a bug somewhere, I am totally unable to
> print on a selected tray, it always print from the default tray which is a
> big problem for me.
> I don't know why but all the settings made by th user in the printdialog
> seems to be lost except the printer istself.
> This problem doesn't exist with delphi 2005 and the original crpe vcl.
>
> Am I the only one with this problem or perhaps someone knows how to solve
> it, I use crystal report XI with Delphi 2009 Update 2.
>
> Please could you help ?
>
> Best regards
>
> David
>
> Edited by: David BARGAUD on Apr 3, 2009 11:07 AM
0
Nils
4/4/2009 7:38:01 PM
> {quote:title=Gert De Boom wrote:}{quote}
> You might post your patch to the attachments newsgroup.

Even better, why not submit it to CodeCentral, where it will be always available and not expire?
At any rate, it must be tedious to be sending off all those emails.....
--
Rick Carter
Rick
Rick Carter wrote:

>>{quote:title=Gert De Boom wrote:}{quote}
>>You might post your patch to the attachments newsgroup.
>
>Even better, why not submit it to CodeCentral, where it will be always
>available and not expire?
>At any rate, it must be tedious to be sending off all those emails.....

Possibly, a little surge of pride and accomplishment accompanies each
"Send"...

--

-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'
Brion L. Webster wrote:

> Possibly, a little surge of pride and accomplishment accompanies each
> "Send"...

Can't the same surge of pride and accomplishment be had by having your
name appear on http://cc.embarcadero.com/PopularAuthors.aspx and/or
http://cc.embarcadero.com/PopularDownloads.aspx ? :-)

--
Cheers,
David Clegg

"Here's to alcohol : The cause of, and answer to all of life's
problems." - Homer Simpson
0
David
4/8/2009 4:03:54 AM
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.

> Nils

jajaja
Nils es un hdp que no sabe
no tiene el parche
no le hagan caso
0
Walter
4/8/2009 2:09:07 PM
David Clegg wrote:

>Brion L. Webster wrote:
>
>>Possibly, a little surge of pride and accomplishment accompanies each
>>"Send"...
>
>Can't the same surge of pride and accomplishment be had by having your
>name appear on http://cc.embarcadero.com/PopularAuthors.aspx and/or
>http://cc.embarcadero.com/PopularDownloads.aspx ? :-)

Now, that's a tall order!  But yes, that would be a better place all
around, IMO.

Then again, if that page has the same problems as QC Stats... <eg>

--

-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'
- Mercedes Lackey
0
Brion
4/10/2009 2:47:23 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

i'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for help
Giovanni Paninforni
joe.falchetto@tin.it
0
Giovanni
4/19/2009 1:06:27 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please share me Nils, tructc@gemadept.com.vn
0
Tran
4/21/2009 6:14:09 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please share me Nils, tructc@gemadept.com.vn
0
Tran
4/21/2009 6:14:09 PM
Anyone have the VCL Patched?

my email is raul.salvatierra at gmail.com
0
Raul
5/4/2009 6:31:22 PM
Hello David

It looks like you have a copy of the patch set. Can you please email the patch set to christianDOTwaldmannATsolnetDOTch or as provate massege in the forum

Many thanks

Christian

> {quote:title=David BARGAUD wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>

> Hello Nils,
>
> thank you for your patchset.
> Unfortunately it seems to have a bug somewhere, I am totally unable to print on a selected tray, it always print from the default tray which is a big problem for me.
> I don't know why but all the settings made by th user in the printdialog seems to be lost except the printer istself.
> This problem doesn't exist with delphi 2005 and the original crpe vcl.
>
> Am I the only one with this problem or perhaps someone knows how to solve it, I use crystal report XI with Delphi 2009 Update 2.
>
> Please could you help ?
>
> Best regards
>
> David
>
> Edited by: David BARGAUD on Apr 3, 2009 11:07 AM
0
Christian
5/5/2009 9:58:20 AM
Hello Nils,

I'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for help
akenouni@yahoo.fr
0
ABDELGHANI
5/5/2009 2:56:06 PM
I feel like an echo, but Nils, I would like the patch set also.

phyllis dot helton at jesusfilm dot org

Thank you,

Phyllis
0
Phyllis
5/11/2009 2:53:42 PM
Luckily, Crystal Reports for me is just a long gone nightmare :-)

Delphi Reporting Rulez! :D

Andrew
0
Andrea
5/11/2009 3:30:23 PM
I'm interested, can you please email me a copy? =) kip at kturnbull dot com

Edited by: Kip Turnbull on May 12, 2009 11:03 AM
0
Kip
5/12/2009 6:04:16 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,
i'm interested too. Please mail to "j.ullrich at secutron-dresden dot de". If you would do that, it would be a great help. Thank's in advance.

Jens
0
Jens
5/13/2009 3:16:38 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send this patch to rick@almsysinc.com.

Thank you!
Rick
0
Richard
5/14/2009 7:37:14 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello,

  My name is Marcio and I want this pach too, please send me medreis@hotmail.com

 Tanks .
0
Marcio
5/16/2009 7:57:53 PM

marcoa . junior @ gmail . com

> Please..
>
> Thanks for your help
0
Utf
5/18/2009 8:22:28 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I Need your patch my mail adress is marcoa . junior @ gmail . com

Please..

Thanks for your help

Edited by: Marco Aurélio on May 18, 2009 1:23 PM
0
Utf
5/18/2009 8:23:36 PM
Hi Nils,

Could you please send me a copy? pmaltsev(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks,
Pavel

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Pavel
5/22/2009 1:46:37 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Can you pls send me the patch sheet,

Kind Regards
Eddie
0
Tian
5/26/2009 8:37:49 AM
Please send me the patchset.

Thanks so much!

kimberly"dot"erickson"at"powel"dot"com
0
Kimberly
5/28/2009 1:46:27 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Dear Nils,

Could you please send me the patch, i'm very interested in it.

Email : tructc@gemadept.com.vn

Thank you very much and Best regards.

Truc.
0
Tran
5/28/2009 2:18:37 PM
I think in a nut shell the "patch set" isd described in this article:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80c191b8-6664-2b10-498e-e1295146891f

You will have to download teh CR VCL version XI r1 from here:
http://ftp1.businessobjects.com/outgoing/products/vcl/crystalvcl11.zip#

then follow the instructions in the above article. You may also be interested in this article:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70533725-7926-2c10-f3b5-dd99fcfcd482

Ludek
0
Ludek
5/28/2009 7:33:33 PM
Hello Nils,
great job, thank you.
Could you please email me this Patch, cause of us having aprox. 500 reports?
Bye Johannes
worminator@t-online.de

Edited by: Johannes Bauer on Jun 10, 2009 2:48 AM
0
Johannes
6/10/2009 9:48:58 AM
Hello,

Please email the patchset.  Thank you for your help.

kim  "dot" alpacaman "dot" com

> {quote:title=Kimberly Erickson wrote:}{quote}
> Please send me the patchset.
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> kimberly"dot"erickson"at"powel"dot"com
0
Kimberly
6/10/2009 5:28:01 PM
Dear Nils,

Thank you very much for you patch files, it works with Dephi 2009, but please give me a big favor. When I used old VCL (not yet patched) , run in Delphi 2007, the following codes work well, but now it doesn’t work.

if (not dlg_PrintSetup.Execute) then
        Exit;

m_crpt_Report.Printer.Name := Printers.Printer.Printers[Printers.Printer.PrinterIndex];
m_crpt_Report.Printer.SetCurrent ();
m_crpt_Report.Printer.PMode.dmFields := DM_PAPERSIZE + DM_ORIENTATION;
m_crpt_Report.Printer.PMode.dmPaperSize := DMPAPER_A4;
m_crpt_Report.Printer.PMode.dmOrientation := DMORIENT_LANDSCAPE;

I want to show printer dialog for user to select desired printer to print, but I want to set Paper size and Orientation fixed in hard code.

Is there any way to do that, please help me.

It’s very urgent.

Looking forward to seeing your reply.

Tran Chanh Truc : tructc@gemadept.com.vn
0
Tran
6/13/2009 6:10:46 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I'am verry interested to use Crystal Report XI with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for help
Timo Kervinen

timo at timi dot ws
0
Timo
6/17/2009 7:40:14 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Heloo Nils,

I'm very much interested, so if you please send it to my mail javierho61@hotmail.com

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings
0
Javier
6/19/2009 2:59:10 PM
> {quote:title=Longhai Ha wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> please email to me.
> Y!M: longhai2512@yahoo.com
>
> Longhai
>
> Edited by: Longhai Ha on Mar 19, 2009 6:17 PM

Hi Longhai,

I would like to upgrade several of my applications to use Delphi 2009 with Crystal X1 - I would be very grateful for any information on how to use Crystal with Delphi 2009.

Thanks,

Pat
email:  mergenpa@yahoo.ca
0
Pat
6/20/2009 4:21:19 AM
Would this by any chance facilitate CR XI under D2007?
0
Ian
6/20/2009 4:33:53 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I would like to upgrade several of my applications to use Delphi 2009 with Crystal X1 - I would be very grateful for any information on how to use Crystal with Delphi 2009.

Thanks,

Pat
email: mergenpa@yahoo.ca
0
Pat
6/20/2009 4:36:13 AM
I'm very interested.

Please mail to: dungntsamco@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!
0
Nguyen
6/26/2009 4:17:49 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send me vcl medreis@hotmail.com

Marcio
0
Marcio
6/29/2009 12:58:46 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils!

Can you please send me the vcl?

oschmar at gmx dot net

Thank you very much in advance!

Thomas
0
Thomas
7/3/2009 10:59:10 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Would be very interested in a copy.  Please send to peter.farley@thekennelclub.org.uk

Thanks in advance,

Peter
0
Peter
7/11/2009 9:50:27 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send to me a copy. Thank a lots.
manincode@gmail.com

Edited by: Michael Nguyen on Jul 13, 2009 10:25 AM
0
Michael
7/13/2009 5:25:29 PM
Hello Nils,

 This is Bhaurao here
 i'am very interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.
will you please send me patchset on my email id bhauraomane@gmail.com

 Thanks

Bhaurao

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
bhaurao
7/15/2009 11:27:57 AM
Hi

Me too please - jason[dot]sweby[at]carval[dot]co[dot]uk

Thank you.
Jason.

<Michael Nguyen> wrote in message news:136936@forums.codegear.com...
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi
2009.

> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> Please send to me a copy. Thank a lots.
> manincode@gmail.com
>
> Edited by: Michael Nguyen on Jul 13, 2009 10:25 AM
0
Jason
7/16/2009 12:57:16 PM
Same Here.   JPiispa@moonsoft.NOSPAM.fi

this could be posted here as many has this need for a working
solution.

JP

Jason Sweby <jason.sweby@carval.nospam.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Me too please - jason[dot]sweby[at]carval[dot]co[dot]uk
>
>Thank you.
>Jason.
>
><Michael Nguyen> wrote in message news:136936@forums.codegear.com...
>> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
>> > Hello @all,
>> >
>> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi
>2009.
>> >
>> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>> >
>> > Nils
>>
>> Please send to me a copy. Thank a lots.
>> manincode@gmail.com
>>
>> Edited by: Michael Nguyen on Jul 13, 2009 10:25 AM

Regards, Qapla'
                   Juha Piispa
0
Juha
7/17/2009 5:19:56 AM
Hello, Nils.

Yes, of course i am very interested.
Could you please send me all related information to franseg13@yahoo.com

I'll appreciate your help

Thank you !

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Francisco
7/22/2009 9:50:01 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Yes, very.

Can you please send it to me? Thanks.

jbmurphyUSAatGmaildotCom
0
John
7/25/2009 1:12:41 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,
I am interested. My email is jocelyn@trams.com.

Thanks!
0
Jocelyn
7/27/2009 7:09:18 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils

me too !! Thank you.....

paolo at studiore dot it
0
Paolo
7/29/2009 1:00:44 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I need use Crystal Reports 2008 with Delphi 2009
I'm very interested with your patchset
Can you send to me, please?
Thanks

pedro.moreira@ad.com.br or pedromsjunior@yahoo.com.br
0
Wellington
7/29/2009 7:22:46 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,
Yes, thanks a lot.
Please kindly email a copy for me :-)
Michael
0
Michael
8/5/2009 2:41:40 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Could you send me your patchset ?

Marek
0
Marek
8/7/2009 6:45:06 PM
Dear Nils,

Could you please send me the patch, i'm very interested in it.

Email : trombitahal@gmail.com

Thank you very much and Best regards.

Zsolt

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Zsolt
8/11/2009 10:07:11 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi

I am also very interested!

Could you (or someone who already got it) please email it to: hm at lessor dot dk

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Heine Mann
0
Heine
8/12/2009 7:18:51 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I work for Linedata Services and our system uses the crystal vcl. We have over 100 reports. We are now looking to upgrade to Delphi 2009. Can you please send me your crystal vcl patchset for Delphi 2009.

email: zev.katz@na.linedata.com

Thank you very much.

Zev Katz
zev.katz@na.linedata.com
0
Zev
8/19/2009 11:24:54 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello !!!

 If it is possble to send this PatchSet to dionel1969@hotmail.com, We would appreciate your effort.

Dionel
0
Dionel
8/23/2009 9:14:41 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

 Scanned down the list and did not catch a web address if you did post this to a permanent home.
If you still have the code, can you send to me at sstanek at am-cc dotcom
0
Scott
8/31/2009 8:22:39 PM
>I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi
>2009.
>
>If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
>Nils

Hey Nils,

I would be very interested in the patch (so i can use it in 2010)
Could you pelase send if to marius at lmspathologie@nl

Thanks in advance!
Marius
0
Marius
8/31/2009 8:31:41 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Yes, very.

Can you please send it to me? Thanks.

matjaz@ric.si
0
Matjaz
9/1/2009 10:24:22 AM
> Can you please send it to me? Thanks.

sandro@radsystem.com.br
sandroadad@terra.com.br
0
Sandro
9/2/2009 8:07:55 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I am also interested. Please e-mail to: paul@vandeweem.nl
0
Paul
9/3/2009 11:28:19 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I am also interested. Please e-mail to: broeker@broeker-sys.de
0
Christoph
9/3/2009 9:40:47 PM
Please send to me this vcl,  i have a huge project(ERP Solution) to convert to delphi 2009 with crystal reports XI.

Thank you a lot!

Sandro Adad
sandroadad@terra.com.br

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Sandro
9/4/2009 12:15:48 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello to Nils,

I'm Interested to your patchset,
please send me the patch..

Thank's
0
Suga
9/7/2009 4:16:37 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi, Nils

I'm very interested .
Please send it to me at lucian@tecksoft.ro

Thank you,
Lucian Ilie
0
Lucian
9/7/2009 8:14:58 PM
Hi all,

I am interested for sure, so if anyone can send me, please!

st_somer at hotmail dot com

Did anyone actually receive the files??

Thanks in advance!

St
0
Steven
9/8/2009 9:24:10 PM
Hi all,

I am interested for sure, so if anyone can send me, please!

st_somer at hotmail dot com

Did anyone actually receive the files??

Thanks in advance!

St
0
Steven
9/8/2009 9:24:17 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Your patch is just what I was looking for.
Could you send it to: DavidDOTWesselsATkemaDOTcom
Thanks you very much.

Regards,
David
0
Paul
9/25/2009 12:48:57 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

please send a copy to jbmurphyusaATmsnDOTcom
0
John
9/25/2009 7:56:01 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils Dzubiel, I like to have your patch, regards
0
victor
9/28/2009 11:22:20 PM
Hi Nils Dzubiel,

I would be very grateful if you would send me this patch.

Thank you

Alan Humphries
adh@gvgs.vic.edu.au

> {quote:title=victor rodriguez wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>

> Hi Nils Dzubiel, I like to have your patch, regards
0
Alan
10/5/2009 5:22:30 AM
Hi Nils

I'm very interested to have this patches. I really appricate if you send to my email address

hyasar@msn.com

> {quote:title=Alan Humphries wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Nils Dzubiel,
>
> I would be very grateful if you would send me this patch.
>
> Thank you
>
> Alan Humphries
> adh@gvgs.vic.edu.au
>

> > {quote:title=victor rodriguez wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > > Hello @all,
> > >
> > > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> > >
> > > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> > >
> > > Nils
> >

> > Hi Nils Dzubiel, I like to have your patch, regards
0
Hasan
10/6/2009 1:07:24 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils, please send this patch to me, too: *tobias_zander at web dot de*
Thank u very much
0
tobias
10/8/2009 1:45:36 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I'm also very interested in getting a copy of your patchset.   Please send it to pwarner@linkuptech.com

Thank you very much,

Peter
0
Pete
10/14/2009 3:59:28 PM
Great Job. Its a feature that I've been looking for in Delphi. Please do send me a copy at rozano75@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Rossano Eugenio
0
sonny
10/18/2009 4:34:27 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Please send me the set too!

mvdeng AT hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mark.
0
xxxx
10/28/2009 1:56:43 AM
I realy need the patch too. Please send it to valentin.istrate at yahoo.com

Thank you very much!
0
Fabian
11/4/2009 7:29:17 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

if you can send me a copy to info at feplamad dot de
Thank's
0
Wolfgang
11/16/2009 3:20:56 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi there,

I am also interested, please could you send it to bernd [at] cosoft [dot] co [dot] za .

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Bernd
0
Bernd
11/19/2009 6:39:26 AM
I'm really interested .Please could you e-mail to  giordanetti at tiscali dot com

Thanks and regards

Massimo
0
ALTEREXE
11/19/2009 9:14:03 AM
Hi Nils,

I'm also interested, could you please send me this patch at :    *praucq* at *idt* dot *pf*

Thanks a lot, best regards,

Patrice.
0
Patrice
11/27/2009 2:09:55 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Yes please my email is IBroome@Norbar.com
0
Ian
12/8/2009 11:41:55 AM
Would be great to receive it.
Is it compatible with 2010 too?

Cheers,
Arjan Noordhoek

email arjan dot noordhoek at gmail dot com

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Arjan
12/15/2009 3:40:46 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Could ypu please mail me the path to: dennis.dyer@vodamail.co.za

Thank you
0
Dennis
12/21/2009 12:47:57 PM
I am very interested.  Please send email to g_searle at bigpond dot com

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Gary
1/2/2010 6:07:26 AM
I am very interested.  Please send email to sleroux [A] idt [.] pf

thx
0
LEROUX
1/9/2010 1:47:26 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello,
I really need patchset to use Crystal Reports 2008 with Delphi 2007....
It´s possible?

Plz send to fw180 *at* hotmail *dot* com

Really thanxxx.

Edited by: aeeeeeeee beeeeeeee on Feb 17, 2010 8:50 AM
0
aeeeeeeee

if the offer still stands than please send it to
andrej [dot] vidmar [at] emma [dot] no

thank you
Andrej

Edited by: Andrej Vidmar on Mar 3, 2010 5:28 AM
0
Andrej
3/3/2010 1:28:10 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils
Me as well if still available.
f_jansen[at]hotmail.com
0
Francois
3/25/2010 4:35:02 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils were you able to create vcl from Crystal Reports 2008 NET sdk?  We are using Crystal Reports 2008 and the VCL from previous versions is no longer available.

If so please send to jpmuir at gmail.com
0
James
3/27/2010 3:52:34 PM
Hello,

why not tell Crystal upfront in a direct conversation that if they don't
make anything workable available for VCL within time x they've lost you
as customer as there are plenty of reporting solutions from other
vendors. And thell them you know a lot of people thinking the same?

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
3/28/2010 4:10:39 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils,

I am interested. Please send to developer@ezspirits.com

Lewis
4/9/2010 1:17:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

I would love the Crystal Report patchset.

My email address is
  mitchell dot paul dot lee @ gmail dot com

Thanks alot
Mitchell
0
Mitchell
4/16/2010 9:31:30 AM
Hi, can you please mail me the patchset ?
My mail is cube3@emprise.gr

Thanks

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Dr
5/19/2010 10:55:07 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello,

i need this patchset in D2010. Is it working?

Regards
0
Micha
6/29/2010 8:54:45 AM
This one worked for me:
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=176110&#176744

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:54:45 +0200, Micha Spielberg  wrote:

>> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
>> Hello @all,
>>
>> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi
>> 2009.
>>
>> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>>
>> Nils
>
> Hello,
>
> i need this patchset in D2010. Is it working?
>
> Regards

Bernd
6/29/2010 11:23:14 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

can you send me to my e-mail?
this is my mail

tango_027@hotmail.com

do you know if something for delphi 2010

Armando
7/9/2010 6:21:49 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'd love to have one copy too, please

please email me at
masterasia2000@hotmail.com

everything i found on google. blowed at custom paper size orz...
0
yao
9/7/2010 8:54:20 AM
yao-wei chu wrote:

> I'd love to have one copy too, please

Wow. This must be the thread that has been active for the longest
period ever. It started in November 2008!

"Testing by itself does not improve software quality. Test
 results are an indicator of quality, but in and of themselves,
 they don't improve it. Trying to improve software quality by
 increasing the amount of testing is like trying to lose weight
 by weighing yourself more often. What you eat before you step
 onto the scale determines how much you will weigh, and the
 software development techniques you use determine how many
 errors testing will find. If you want to lose weight, don't
 buy a new scale; change your diet. If you want to improve your
 software, don't test more; develop better."
 -- Steve McConnell Code Complete
0
Rudy
9/12/2010 9:26:46 AM
Hy,
My name is Adrian.
Can you send me the patch for Delphi 2009
My email address is jm_aba@yahoo.com

Thanks,
0
Just

I am interested to get the patch, my email id is roodramlochun@hotmail.com.  Thanking you in advance.

Rood

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Rood
11/8/2010 7:02:26 AM
Can I have this patch as well, please reck at lineone dot net
> {quote:title=Rood Ramlochun wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I am interested to get the patch, my email id is roodramlochun@hotmail.com.  Thanking you in advance.
>
> Rood
>
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
0
Eti
11/10/2010 11:39:16 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send a patch to bking1@vailresorts.com

Thanks much
0
Bill
11/11/2010 8:24:09 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.

Nils, would you consider uploading your patches to CodeCentral, and posting here that you have done so?

That would save you having to send out so many emails, and hopefully reduce the tedious "me too" responses to this thread.
--
Rick Carter
Cincinnati, OH
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

im working with delphi 2010.
please send it to gebhard at blankedv dot at

Thanks from Austria
Gebhard
0
Gebhard
11/16/2010 11:36:11 AM
Hello,

Can you send me the patch you have done at the following adress :      shubin at ulb dot ac dot be         ?
I'm testing delphi XE and i need to print report before we buy it.

Thanks a lot from Belgium area :)

Sébastien

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Edited by: Hubin Sébastien on Nov 18, 2010 8:12 AM
0
Utf
11/18/2010 4:15:03 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils
i need this patch,
please send this patch to me,

ehsan.ebra ( at ) g Mail ( dot ) com
0
ehsan
12/6/2010 7:43:23 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I'm very interested in this patchset.
Please mail me at olav at co - co.nl (whitout the spaces)

Best regards Olav
0
Joost

Does anyine have this patch?  If so, email it to me please?

pavel.lepin@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Pavel
0
Pavel
12/10/2010 7:32:47 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hy,
My name is Chuka.
Can you send me the patch for Delphi 2009
My email address is chb37002@yahoo.com

Thanks,
0
Chuka
12/20/2010 3:19:27 AM
If this is still available I would be interested in patch.
My email gosummers at sagebiz dot com.

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Gary
12/23/2010 9:16:07 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

can I use it (CR XI) with Delphi XE too? This would be wonderful.

Thx for your answer.

Wolfgang
0
Wolfgang
1/16/2011 8:07:41 PM
> {quote:title=Wolfgang Jaspers wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> Hi Nils,
>
> can I use it (CR XI) with Delphi XE too? This would be wonderful. And then I would be glad if you can send it (wolfgang.jaspersATwebDOTde)
>
> Thx for your answer.
>
> Wolfgang
0
Wolfgang
1/19/2011 8:09:54 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi i'm interested to use it with delphi XE could you send me the patch?

my address is maxcoros@tin.it

Thank's
0
Massimiliano
1/19/2011 1:49:27 PM
I'm interested in using this for Delphi XE. If you could be so kind, perhaps you could email yor code to me?

daniel dot thomas at disney dot com.

Thanks!!

Dan

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Dan
1/21/2011 9:13:02 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.

I'm also interested in your patchset - please mail it to b_wolf [at] gmx [dot] net.
Thank you very much!
0
sdf
1/24/2011 9:37:23 AM
> {quote:title=sdf dsf wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.

May it too late, But I am interested in this patch too.
Please send me pitaktang[at]gmail.com

Thank you
0
pitak
1/28/2011 2:20:34 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi NIls,
If it is not late I would like to have CR patchset.
Thank you

sbudimir[@]hotmail[.]com
0
Sinisa
2/5/2011 9:30:19 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

HI Nils - could you please send me a copy of the patch set to:

TheBracknells at iinet dot net dot au

Many thx,
Kim.
0
Kim
2/6/2011 2:07:24 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

HI Nils - could you please send me a copy of the patch set to:

mlynski at post dot pl

Best regards
Darek
0
Utf
2/14/2011 5:51:08 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send a copy of the patchset to:

christopher_parrish at adp dot com

.... Thanks!
0
Chris
2/16/2011 7:08:14 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Please send a copy of the patch to:

hillar@medisoft.ee

.... Thanks!
0
Hillar
3/17/2011 2:01:22 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

if it be possible please send a copy to me : stefan.overath[ at ]disdatas.de

Thank you!

Stevie

Edited by: Stefan Overath on Mar 25, 2011 2:42 AM
0
Stefan
3/25/2011 9:42:46 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Could you please send me your patch set? I would really appreciate it.
My email address is  [gaigabor@gmail.com]

Thank you,
Gábor

Edited by: Joch McLoan on Apr 7, 2011 5:03 AM
0
Joch
4/7/2011 12:04:31 PM
Hi Nils
I'd like to try your patch.
Could you please send it to franbenz at gmail dot com ?

Francisco
4/18/2011 6:07:59 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'd very much like to try your patchset.  Could you please send it to me at p dot r dot hegeman at gmail dot com?

Thanks very much,

Peter
0
Peter
4/22/2011 1:14:50 PM
Hi Nils,

I would like to use this patch, too; could you please send it to ziegler dot heiko at konzeptum dot de?

Thanks, Heiko

Edited by: Heiko Ziegler on Apr 26, 2011 2:10 AM
0
Heiko
4/26/2011 9:11:24 AM
Hi Nils,

I'm running Delphi XE. If you have a patch that will work with it, I would be interested.

javerett three-two-two at hot mail dot com

Thanks.

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Jeff
5/11/2011 3:34:15 AM
Hi Nils,

Please could you send me the Crystal Reports patch to: -

martyn [at] mjsoftware [dot] co [dot] [uk]

Thank you very much.
Martyn

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Martyn
5/30/2011 5:12:55 PM
Hi Nils,

Please could you please send me the CR patch for DelphiXE to:

alex.bykovsky@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
Martyn
0
alexander
6/14/2011 3:48:49 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Lars
6/16/2011 4:15:21 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I currently have a Crystal XI R2 working with Delphi 2010 but the report window does not allow me to change printers. (Alwasy goes tothe default).
If your patch allows me to change printers please send the patch to

leonard@trailbuildingsupplies.com

Leonard
6/22/2011 8:55:58 PM
I see that there is alot of interest in XE and Crystal Reports 2011.
I am also evaluating XE and can not move forward without CR, as we have too many reports to convert to another tool similar to CR.

Add me to your list: bbordwell [the at sign] collectmax [the little dot] com

Thank you!
0
Bret
7/11/2011 3:10:50 PM
> {quote:title=Bret Bordwell wrote:}{quote}
> I see that there is alot of interest in XE and Crystal Reports 2011.
> I am also evaluating XE and can not move forward without CR, as we have too many reports to convert to another tool similar to CR.
>
> Add me to your list: bbordwell [the at sign] collectmax [the little dot] com
>
> Thank you!

A follow up to the same subject. I had some success, but no real luck with creating an ActiveX component for the ReportViewer. Has anyone attempted this direction with any success?
0
Bret
7/11/2011 5:33:59 PM
Hello Nils,

i'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for your help
Chris
chris [dot] feuz [at] gmail [dot] com

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Chris
8/5/2011 1:24:58 PM
Nils,

I'd be interested to have a look at this, I've already sent you a pm.  If you haven't got it then please let me know.

Walter

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Walter
8/8/2011 4:48:39 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Would very much like to have the patch.

Thanks,
bking1@vailresorts.com
0
Bill
8/9/2011 3:02:22 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

I'm also very interested.

peter.polanec@irm.si

Thanx
Peter
0
Peter
8/24/2011 7:25:39 AM
Nils - I am interested...thanks.

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Heraldo
8/26/2011 2:13:43 PM
Could you please send it to me?

hfentes@gmail.com

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Heraldo
8/26/2011 2:16:16 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello,
please send patch to hillar@medisoft.ee
(require patch for Delphi XE)
Hill
0
Hillar
8/30/2011 8:58:58 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils Dzubiel,

please send me the path to use Crystal Reports with Delphi XE to email: ivan at dexco dot com

Thank you very much.

Edited by: Ivan Martiniuc on Sep 2, 2011 6:50 AM
0
Ivan
9/2/2011 1:51:00 PM
Hello Nils

Can you please send it to me as well:

trevor [at] mdg [dot] ca

Thanks in advance.
0
trevor
9/18/2011 2:49:49 PM
..
0
trevor
9/18/2011 2:50:39 PM
I would be also interested of this. I tried to convert Crystal VCL
myself, but PDevMode became a serous problem.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee
On 21.09.2011 10:08, Virgo Parna wrote:
> I would be also interested of this. I tried to convert Crystal VCL
> myself, but PDevMode became a serous problem.

	Never mind. I hoped, that this patch would help me port Crystal Reports
8.5 VCL for use with Delphi XE. But then I discovered, that newer
Crystal Reports dll actually supports Unicode versions of functions,
where PDevMode comes. So I ended up hacking together ANSI version of
Printers unit to be used by Crystal VCL.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils!

Would you be so kind to send me the VCL for Crystal Report and Delphi XE to barybin(at)progcom(dot)ru.
Thanks in advance!!
0
Maxim
10/4/2011 10:31:06 AM
Would you be so kind to send me the VCL for Crystal Report XI  and Delphi 2010 to sandroadad@gmail.com

Thank you,

Sandro Adad.

> {quote:title=Maxim Barybin wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> Hello Nils!
>
> Would you be so kind to send me the VCL for Crystal Report and Delphi XE to barybin(at)progcom(dot)ru.
> Thanks in advance!!
0
Radsystem
10/13/2011 8:03:51 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I am very interested in your patch.
Please send it to :  david  at  davidgarcia  dot  net

many thanks !
0
GARCIA
10/28/2011 6:55:35 AM
> {quote:title=GARCIA David wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> Hi Nils,
>
> I am very interested in your patch.
> Please send it to :  david  at  davidgarcia  dot  net
>
> many thanks !

Hi Everyone,

Ive spent roughly the whole week trying to resolve this issue, mine is delphi 2007 and crystal reports xi.

I was wondering if i could get a little help from everyone here.

First of all, i would be very interested in the patch vcl component,

Mail to:  trevor dot mifsud at aceit dot net dot au

Secondly, im stuck and was wondering if anyone could help me.

Im trying to work out the way to best pass parameters to a crystal report vcl TCrpe component. This is what im doing but the code seems to be broken ... please help.

  with Crpe do
    begin
      ReportName := report.rpt';

      with ParamFields do
        begin
          Clear;

          Add('Param1', '');
          Value := Edit1.Text;

          Add('Param2', '');
          Value := Edit2.Text;
        end;    // with

      WindowState := wsMaximized;
      Execute;
    end;

Your help will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance :)

Trevor
0
Trevor
10/30/2011 11:52:17 AM
Hello,

since this thread still gets occassional new posts about this missing
feature I guess everybody of you should write a polite but demanding
letter to the company producing christal report stating what you'd
require from them, especuially VCL support. Just tell them that you'll
switch to some competitor's product if they don't provide VCL support
for their newer versions withing say 6 months or so. Address the letter
to their CEO personnaly. If they get enough such letters they will react
I guess, or can they afford to loose many customers?

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
11/1/2011 10:46:46 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils

Since the blog started is there now a reliable way to run crystal reports (XI or 2008) *.rpt from Delphi XE that would then work on a Windows 7, 64 bit OS.

I would be most interested and very grateful for your assistance

Regards

Clive
0
Clive
11/2/2011 3:38:23 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nilis

I am guessing from looking at the blog that your patchset will do it, I would be gratefull if you could send Delphi XE patchset to me at ClivePenarth  atsign gmail  dot com

Please mention what version of CRW it works with I use mainly 8.5 but have XI and 2008 available if needed.

regards

Clive
0
Clive
11/2/2011 3:46:37 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi
    Can you send me a Patch to mile2002@mail.com
MIle
11/17/2011 12:35:52 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I am very interested in your patch.
Please send it to : thritschl at web dot de

many thanks !
0
Thomas
11/23/2011 10:50:49 AM
> {quote:title=Clive Morgan wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> Nilis
>
> I am guessing from looking at the blog that your patchset will do it, I would be gratefull if you could send Delphi XE patchset to me at ClivePenarth  atsign gmail  dot com
>
> Please mention what version of CRW it works with I use mainly 8.5 but have XI and 2008 available if needed.
>
> regards
>
> Clive

Edited by: Kurt-Jurgen Daum on Dec 7, 2011 8:45 AM
Hallo, i'm very interested that crw xi works with delphi xe2, please contact me or send me the patch to daum.kj@edvdaum.de
0
Kurt
12/7/2011 4:46:07 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

Add me to the list of those interested!

DXe with Crystal XI R2 [aka 11.5]

saunl@hotmail.com
Thanks:)
0
Lawrence
12/15/2011 10:07:26 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
 > Hello @all,
 >
 > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
 >
 > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
 >
 > Nils

I am, Nils. Please send me the link or patches.

Thanks

Andrew
--
Andrew Gabb
email: agabb@tpgi.com.au       Adelaide, South Australia

Thanks
Gary
0
Gary
12/19/2011 10:43:48 PM
On 08.04.2009 06:03, David Clegg wrote:

Lots of cc.codegear.com signatures.

Aren't those links to codegear more or less outdated?
0
Alf
1/8/2012 12:09:35 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'm interested. I tried to convert my old delphi programs to delphi xe.
But the crystal vcl doesn't work well. I've read, that you solve the problem?

Jörg
0
Jorg
1/11/2012 8:26:19 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I am very interested in your patch for Delphi 2010.
Please send it to : m.crescentini@namirial.com

many thanks !

Marco
0
Federiconi
1/24/2012 2:39:30 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils, i'm turn from Delphi 7 to XE2 and I'm interested about your patch on CrpeVCL.
my email is luca (at) bertapelle (dot) it
Thanks.

P.S. why this path isn't available on downloads of EDN?
0
Luca
1/31/2012 2:17:51 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hi Nils,

I am very interested in your patch for Delphi 2010 (and XE2 for a next time).
Could you send it me to : slyauboulot at slynet dot fr

many thanks !

Sylvain
0
Sylvain
2/17/2012 9:15:00 AM
Hello Nils

I'm intrested in this patch.
Please send it: jengo at uvb.lt
Thanks for your time

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Gediminas
2/22/2012 9:45:59 AM
Gediminas Brazdzius wrote:

> Hello Nils
>
> I'm intrested in this patch.
> Please send it: jengo at uvb.lt
> Thanks for your time

Hmmm... This thread started Nov 29, 2008. IOW, more than three years
ago. I wonder if Nils is actually still monitoring this thread.

--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]        http://rvelthuis.de

"Liberty and democracy become unholy when their hands are dyed
 red with innocent blood." -- Mahatma Gandhi
0
Rudy
2/27/2012 9:15:52 AM
On 27/02/2012 19:45, Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
> Gediminas Brazdzius wrote:
>
>> Hello Nils
>>
>> I'm intrested in this patch.
>> Please send it: jengo at uvb.lt
>> Thanks for your time
>
> Hmmm... This thread started Nov 29, 2008. IOW, more than three years
> ago. I wonder if Nils is actually still monitoring this thread.

On the evidence, no. I asked for the patch several weeks ago, and
nothing happened.

I took another route as it turned out.

Andrew
--
Andrew Gabb
email: agabb@tpgi.com.au       Adelaide, South Australia
phone: +61 8 8342-1021
-----
0
Andrew
3/4/2012 12:10:19 AM
Andrew Gabb wrote:

> I took another route as it turned out.

Now about once a week someone will reply to the above asking what that
route was.  ;-)

--
Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager
Gateway Ticketing Systems
Nick Hodges wrote:

> Andrew Gabb wrote:
>
> > I took another route as it turned out.
>
> Now about once a week someone will reply to the above asking what that
> route was.  ;-)

LOL!

--
Rudy Velthuis

"The belief in the possibility of a short decisive war appears to
 be one of the most ancient and dangerous of human illusions."
 -- Robert Lynd
0
Rudy
3/4/2012 11:15:15 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Like the long list of names before me,

Would be happy to receive a copy of the patch. spmunns A T hotmail DOT com

And i will happily post that I actually received the patch if and when I do so others may know that this grail is real (or not)
Thanks Nils (does Nils actually exist I wonder...)
I would say that Nils is no longer monitoring this thread as on Feb 4, 2012 he requested an updated crystal VCL from the following thread:

 [https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=59965&tstart=15]

Just as a note, I posted a link to a VCL download that worked for Delphi 2010 in the following thread:

 [https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=9582]

The only problem I had was that I could not select a printer but it might be helpful to some developers
I am not sure if there were any issues with exporting, though.
Even though I have since dropped crystal as my reporting platform, I am curious as to whether the link I posted is actually helpful.

I have been keeping my 4shared account active just for the purpose of providing this download.

> Hmmm... This thread started Nov 29, 2008. IOW, more than three years
> ago. I wonder if Nils is actually still monitoring this thread.
>
> --

Edited by: Leonard Mann on Mar 5, 2012 8:43 AM

Edited by: Leonard Mann on Mar 5, 2012 8:56 AM
0
Leonard
3/5/2012 4:56:20 PM
Hi Andrew,

I'm Romy and I'm interessed into your patch.

Greets,
Sam
0
Romy
3/13/2012 12:25:36 PM
I'm very interested. It works with Delphi 2010 an Crystal 10 ?

Please mail to: si at malerba dot fr

Thanks!!!

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Gilles
3/28/2012 9:00:49 AM
On 29.11.2008 19:42, Nils Dzubiel wrote:
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

You can find the VCL files here.

http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip

It works with Delphi XE / XE2 (32 Bit), if you have additional fixes
please post them here ... sorry no support from me.

Nils
0
Nils
3/31/2012 12:01:12 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> On 29.11.2008 19:42, Nils Dzubiel wrote:
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils
>
> You can find the VCL files here.
>
> http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip
>
> It works with Delphi XE / XE2 (32 Bit), if you have additional fixes
> please post them here ... sorry no support from me.
>

> Nils

I am new to Delphi2007/2009, I couldn't install the downloaded vcl on pc with crystal report2008 and delphi2009. I tried to open the dcl12cr11_5.dpk then install it with complaint about not being able to compile it with 4 errors. Can anyone be kind to give me a installation guide.
Tks a lot !!!
0
Benny
6/1/2012 3:37:17 AM
Am 01.06.2012 05:37, schrieb Benny Chan:
>> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
>> On 29.11.2008 19:42, Nils Dzubiel wrote:
>>> Hello @all,
>>>
>>> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>>>
>>> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>>>
>>> Nils
>>
>> You can find the VCL files here.
>>
>> http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip
>>
>> It works with Delphi XE / XE2 (32 Bit), if you have additional fixes
>> please post them here ... sorry no support from me.
>>

>> Nils
>
> I am new to Delphi2007/2009, I couldn't install the downloaded vcl on pc with crystal report2008 and delphi2009. I tried to open the dcl12cr11_5.dpk then install it with complaint about not being able to compile it with 4 errors. Can anyone be kind to give me a installation guide.
> Tks a lot !!!

Hello,

since you're new to Delphi: do you really need Crystal Reports, or would
an different reporting solution be ok as well?

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
6/1/2012 4:02:23 PM
> {quote:title=Markus Humm wrote:}{quote}
> Am 01.06.2012 05:37, schrieb Benny Chan:
> >> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}

> >> You can find the VCL files here.
> >>
> >> http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip
> >>
> >> It works with Delphi XE / XE2 (32 Bit), if you have additional fixes
> >> please post them here ... sorry no support from me.
> >>

> >> Nils
> >
> > I am new to Delphi2007/2009, I couldn't install the downloaded vcl on pc with crystal report2008 and delphi2009. I tried to open the dcl12cr11_5.dpk then install it with complaint about not being able to compile it with 4 errors. Can anyone be kind to give me a installation guide.
> > Tks a lot !!!
>
> Hello,
>
> since you're new to Delphi: do you really need Crystal Reports, or would
> an different reporting solution be ok as well?
>
> Greetings
>
> Markus

Hello,

Tks for your comments. I'm new to Delphi200X version only yet I have lots of our program build with Delphi6 running CR8.5. It was until recently that I finish other works to settle down and think about upgrading our Delphi program.

I had the above mentioned sample VCL running on Delphi2010 but it failed on refresh function when connected to Oracle. I don't know why.

After days of reseach, managed to build a DLL with Delphi7/CrystalReportXI and have it run under Delphi2010 and it seems working fine at moment. Of course, only limited functions are exported by the DLL.

I am happy so far with the work-around.

Actually, had been trying fast reports and report builder for sometimes but they seemed to fail me with bugs I could understand. So for simplicity of migration will stuck with Crystal Report.
0
Benny
6/7/2012 3:04:55 AM
I am very much interested in your patch, IF if will allow CR XI to work with Delphi XE.
Thanks.
kgondron@wrightroy.com

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Keith
9/18/2012 7:03:36 PM
Keith Gondron wrote:

> I am very much interested in your patch,

I hope you are aware of the fact that you are replying to a post made
in 2008, i.e. almost 4 years ago, and that the original poster is very
likely not monitoring this thread anymore?

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of another.
 In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so."
 -- Immanuel Kant
0
Rudy
9/19/2012 3:10:17 AM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

>Keith Gondron wrote:
>
>> I am very much interested in your patch,
>
>I hope you are aware of the fact that you are replying to a post made
>in 2008, i.e. almost 4 years ago, and that the original poster is very
>likely not monitoring this thread anymore?

;) But the nntp people do.
0
Marius
9/19/2012 6:42:53 PM
Marius . wrote:

> > I hope you are aware of the fact that you are replying to a post
> > made in 2008, i.e. almost 4 years ago, and that the original poster
> > is very likely not monitoring this thread anymore?
>
> ;) But the nntp people do.

Which would be why Rudy noticed it.  :-)

--
Andy Syms
Technosoft Systems Ltd

"Rules of Optimization:
 Rule 1: Don't do it.
 Rule 2 (for experts only): Don't do it yet."
 -- M.A. Jackson
0
Andy
9/20/2012 8:58:30 AM
Marius . wrote:

> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > Keith Gondron wrote:
> >
> >> I am very much interested in your patch,
> >
> > I hope you are aware of the fact that you are replying to a post
> > made in 2008, i.e. almost 4 years ago, and that the original poster
> > is very likely not monitoring this thread anymore?
>
> ;) But the nntp people do.

It is clearly visible in the web forum too:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/message.jspa?messageID=49214#49214

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"If you have a procedure with 10 parameters, you probably
 missed some." -- Alan Perlis
0
Rudy
9/20/2012 9:26:36 AM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> It is clearly visible in the web forum too:

Why on earth would you go there???

Bill
0
William
9/20/2012 1:27:59 PM
William Meyer wrote:

> > It is clearly visible in the web forum too:
>
> Why on earth would you go there???

Masochism.  ;-)

--
Andy Syms
Technosoft Systems Ltd

"The most important job is not to be Governor, or First Lady in
 my case." -- George W. Bush
0
Andy
9/20/2012 1:58:15 PM
William Meyer wrote:

> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > It is clearly visible in the web forum too:
>
> Why on earth would you go there???

Ask those who use it. <g>

I go there to move threads, for instance. That is something only the
web interface allows (for moderators only). And it is a lot easier to
refer to a message with an URL than with a message ID, which some
newsreaders don't understand anyway.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous." -- Brian Kernighan
0
Rudy
9/20/2012 2:09:53 PM
Andy Syms wrote:

> Masochism.  ;-)

My thought, exactly.

Bill
0
William
9/20/2012 2:10:47 PM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

>Ask those who use it. <g>
>
>I go there to move threads, for instance. That is something only the
>web interface allows (for moderators only). And it is a lot easier to
>refer to a message with an URL than with a message ID, which some
>newsreaders don't understand anyway.

Could that be organized by asking Pieter?
(having to switch sound a bit clumbsy)
0
Marius
9/20/2012 8:52:39 PM
Andy Syms wrote:

>William Meyer wrote:
>
>> > It is clearly visible in the web forum too:
>>
>> Why on earth would you go there???
>
>Masochism.  ;-)

LOL
0
Marius
9/20/2012 8:52:44 PM
Marius . wrote:

> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > Ask those who use it. <g>
> >
> > I go there to move threads, for instance. That is something only the
> > web interface allows (for moderators only). And it is a lot easier
> > to refer to a message with an URL than with a message ID, which some
> > newsreaders don't understand anyway.
>
> Could that be organized by asking Pieter?
> (having to switch sound a bit clumbsy)

XanaNews is not the only newsreader used, so even if Pieter would make
clicking a message ID go to the message in XanaNews, it would not work
for some other newsreaders or for people really using the web interface.

FWIW, going to a message in the web interface is very easy, with
XanaNews: just click the blue globe beside the encoding combobox at the
top right of the message pane. It will open the web equivalent of the
message you are currently reading.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"You can't rush good cooking, you can't rush babies out, and you
 can't rush software development". -- Unknown
0
Rudy
9/20/2012 10:12:03 PM
>XanaNews is not the only newsreader used, so even if Pieter would make
>clicking a message ID go to the message in XanaNews, it would not work
>for some other newsreaders or for people really using the web
>interface.
>
>FWIW, going to a message in the web interface is very easy, with
>XanaNews: just click the blue globe beside the encoding combobox at
>the top right of the message pane. It will open the web equivalent of
>the message you are currently reading.

Dang, you are absolutely right! Never noticed that
It could be handy someday (or not <g>)
0
Marius
9/20/2012 10:50:33 PM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> FWIW, going to a message in the web interface is very easy, with
> XanaNews: just click the blue globe beside the encoding combobox at
> the top right of the message pane. It will open the web equivalent of
> the message you are currently reading.

You learn something new every day...

....if you're not too careful.  :-)

--
Andy Syms
Technosoft Systems Ltd

"if you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting
 what you've always gotten."
 -- Jim Rohn
0
Andy
9/21/2012 9:42:09 AM
Hi Nils,

i'm also interested.

email: laurent.saragosti@groupe-ab.fr

Tnx

Laurent Saragosti
Paris France

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Laurent
11/20/2012 1:55:31 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils,

I am very interested. - Thank you - Leonidas Kapassakalis
0
LEONIDAS
11/21/2012 7:00:30 PM
Laurent Saragosti wrote:

> Hi Nils,
>
> i'm also interested

Once again: do you really think it is a good idea to reply to a message
that is several YEARS old by now and do you really expect him to still
monitor this thread?

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness,
 have few desires."
 -- Lao tzu
0
Rudy
11/23/2012 11:49:38 AM
LEONIDAS KAPASSAKALIS wrote:

> I am very interested. - Thank you - Leonidas Kapassakalis

Once again: do you really think it is a good idea to reply to a message
that is several YEARS old by now and do you really expect him to still
monitor this thread?

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

Finagle's Law Of Government Contracting: Dealing with the
government is like kicking a 300-pound sponge.
0
Rudy
11/23/2012 11:49:39 AM
On 21.11.2012 20:00, LEONIDAS KAPASSAKALIS wrote:
>> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
>> Hello @all,
>>
>> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>>
>> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>>
>> Nils
>
> Nils,
>
> I am very interested. - Thank you - Leonidas Kapassakalis

You can find the VCL files here.

http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip

It works with Delphi XE / XE2 (32 Bit), if you have additional fixes
please post them here ... sorry no support from me.

Nils
0
Nils
11/23/2012 1:01:38 PM
Nils Dzubiel wrote:

> You can find the VCL files here.
>
> http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip

I guess Rudy spoke too soon.  ;-)

--
Andy Syms
Technosoft Systems Ltd

"Acceptance without proof is the fundamental characteristic of
 Western religion, rejection without proof is the fundamental
 characteristic of Western science."
 -- Gary Zukav
0
Andy
11/23/2012 2:57:45 PM
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:

> Once again: do you really think it is a good idea to reply to a
> message that is several YEARS old by now and do you really expect him
> to still monitor this thread?

LOL -- check one message below yours.  ;-)

Nick
0
Nick
11/23/2012 3:24:45 PM
Nick Hodges wrote:

> Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:
>
> > Once again: do you really think it is a good idea to reply to a
> > message that is several YEARS old by now and do you really expect
> > him to still monitor this thread?
>
> LOL -- check one message below yours.  ;-)

Nils already replied once, and he said he was not monitoring this
thread anymore, he just accidentally saw it, IIRC. Perhaps he is
monitoring it again?

Fact is that the thread is from 2008.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."
 -- Terry Pratchett (Lords and Ladies)
0
Rudy
11/26/2012 5:55:58 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Hello Nils,

I'am verry interested to use Crystal Report with Delphi 2009.

Thank's for help

Sandor Lencses
0
Sandor
1/11/2013 8:10:11 AM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> I am very interested in working patches delphi 2009 and crystal reports, I appreciate if you can help.

my email is: jaime.1005 @ hotmail.com

Thank you.

JAIME Z
0
JAIME
2/3/2013 11:48:04 AM
Hi Nils.  I have a legacy application in Delphi 7 and looking to upgrade to XE.   Crystal version is 2008.  Can your patch be used for both Delphi versions?  If so, can you  email your patch to bob@realprofitsolutions.com.  Thanks!

Bob

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Bob
2/8/2013 6:30:00 PM
Please could you sent to me, for try on XE: oesquedac@gmail.com

Thank you

> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils
0
Oscar
4/15/2013 1:51:41 AM
Oscar Adrian Esqueda Cortes wrote:

>Please could you sent to me, for try on XE: oesquedac@gmail.com

This thread is 5 years old, dont expect many answers.. But please check
the message "Fri, 23 Nov 2012 05:01:38 -0800" from Nils Dzubiel, this
is the link for the download

http://nhdhome.nhd.com/nhddownload/SM/crystalvcld2009cr11_5.zip

succes ;)
0
Marius
4/15/2013 1:22:56 PM
Can I have this patch as well, please
> {quote:title=Rood Ramlochun wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I am interested to get the patch, my email id is roodramlochun@hotmail.com.  Thanking you in advance.
>
> Rood
>
> > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello @all,
> >
> > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
> >
> > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> >
> > Nils

Edited by: Eti Kagbala on Jun 9, 2014 10:05 PM
0
Eti
6/10/2014 5:05:55 AM
Eti Kagbala wrote:

> Can I have this patch as well, please
> > {quote:title=Rood Ramlochun wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am interested to get the patch, my email id is
> > roodramlochun@hotmail.com.  Thanking you in advance.
> >
> > Rood
> >
> > > {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> > > Hello @all,
> > >
> > > I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with
> > > Delphi 2009.
> > >
> > > If anybody is interested - please let me know.
> > >
> > > Nils
>
> Edited by: Eti Kagbala on Jun 9, 2014 10:05 PM

Nils' message is from 2008, and people are still responding to it in
2014, asking for the patch.

Seems that Nils even reads this thread occasionally, which is really
remarkable. I don't know if I would still read threads of mine that
were 6 years old. Kudos!

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"Studies have shown that an ant can carry one hundred times its
 own weight, but there is no known limit to the lifting power of
 the average tiny eighty-year-old Spanish peasant grandmother."
 -- Terry Pratchett (Reaper Man)
0
Rudy
6/28/2014 9:33:06 PM
> {quote:title=Nils Dzubiel wrote:}{quote}
> Hello @all,
>
> I've created a patchset, so you can use Crystal Reports with Delphi 2009.
>
> If anybody is interested - please let me know.
>
> Nils

Nils:  I'm using Delphi XE 7 and would like to ask if you have a patchset for Crystal Reports (10) to incorporate in XE7.
Thanks very much.

Keith
kgo@wrightroy.com
0
Keith
12/12/2014 3:58:35 PM
Rudy,

| I'm still amazed that people reply to a thread started some six years
| ago and apparently still get an answer.

Especially since the six-year-old original post is no longer in EMBT's
NNTP NG's database! <g>

1.19.1.372  (Q's Broken Toolbar.)
0
Quentin
12/15/2014 1:01:01 AM
Keith Gondron wrote:

> Nils:  I'm using Delphi XE 7 and would like to ask if you have a
> patchset for Crystal Reports (10) to incorporate in XE7.  Thanks very
> much.

I'm still amazed that people reply to a thread started some six years
ago and apparently still get an answer.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"Object-oriented programming is a style of programming designed
 to teach students about stacks." -- Edsger Dijkstra
0
Rudy
12/15/2014 11:44:57 AM
Quentin Correll wrote:

> Rudy,
>
> >  I'm still amazed that people reply to a thread started some six
> > years  ago and apparently still get an answer.
>
> Especially since the six-year-old original post is no longer in EMBT's
> NNTP NG's database! <g>

It isn't? I have it here, but I didn't know it was gone on the server.
<g>

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
 -- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
0
Rudy
12/16/2014 9:04:18 AM
Quentin Correll wrote:

> Rudy,
>
> >  I'm still amazed that people reply to a thread started some six
> > years  ago and apparently still get an answer.
>
> Especially since the six-year-old original post is no longer in EMBT's
> NNTP NG's database! <g>

I don't know about NNTP, but it is still here:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=49214&tstart=0#49214

I assume that it should be accessible through NNTP as well. NNTP is
just a different interface to the above.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://www.rvelthuis.de

"I took a course in speed reading and was able to read War and
 Peace in twenty minutes.  It's about Russia." -- Woody Allen
0
Rudy
12/16/2014 9:06:31 AM
On 12/12/2014 8:58 AM, Keith Gondron wrote:
> Nils:  I'm using Delphi XE 7 and would like to ask if you have a patchset for Crystal Reports (10) to incorporate in XE7.
> Thanks very much.
>
> Keith
> kgo@wrightroy.com

Nils:
I forgot Crystal Reports more than two years ago. The new versions uses
..NET and the XI Release 2 only recognizes MS-SQL Native Client 2005. I
had to spend a lot of time trying to get it work. So I decided to use
that time porting hundreds of reports to Fast-Reports.
Yes, Crystal Reports is a great reporter, maybe better in some aspects
than FR, but it does not work with the new versions of Delphi and Delphi
is not compatible with the new versions of CR.
There are other good reporters for Delphi, FR is the one I choose.
Best Regards
Francisco Alvarado
0
Francisco
12/16/2014 5:37:47 PM
Rudy,

| It isn't? I have it here, but I didn't know it was gone on the
server. <g>

I also have it on my system.  But John Frazier said he "lost" most
everything on EMBT's server over a couple years old on one of the
server failures.

1.19.1.372  (Q's Broken Toolbar.)
0
Quentin
12/16/2014 7:39:23 PM
Rudy,

| I don't know about NNTP, but it is still here:

https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=49214&tstart=0#49214

Cool!  There's some fifteen year old stuff on that page!

1.19.1.372  (Q's Broken Toolbar.)
0
Quentin

Delphi 2009 & Crystal XI
Hi I added the crystal vcl . I attempted to open a report with just a text field, (No Database Conn) Crpe.name = cr This is my code on a vcl form (On button click) Procedure Tform2.button1click(Sender:Tobject); Begin cr.Clear; cr.Printjobs(1); cr.ReportName:= 'C:\Temp\Report1.rpt'; cr.output := toprinter; cr.execute; End; End. When I run this I get a warning popup *Error 507* *OpenPrintJob <PEOpenPrintJob>* Please help!!! I've got the same problem. Did you find a solution? > {quote:...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby So...

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby ...

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Web resources about - Delphi 2009 and Crystal Reports XI - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

Wellington, the town in NSW where crystal meth costs less than beer
One NSW town is so overrun by the drug ice that it is known as &quot;little Antarctica&quot;, and police say children as young as 10 are experimenting. ...

Steve McClaren irate after Newcastle United's humiliating loss to Crystal Palace
Steve McClaren will haul his embattled Newcastle squad in for an extra training session on Sunday following their humiliating defeat at Crystal ...

This crystal clear Speck case will actually protect your iPhone 6s
... protection for your iPhone. Well, the BGR Deals team has the perfect solution: The Speck Products CandyShell Case for iPhone 6/6S , is crystal ...

Former CIA Chief Morell: ‘Crystal Clear’ Obama’s ISIS Strategy Is Not Working
Former CIA Chief Morell: 'Crystal Clear' Obama's ISIS Strategy is Not Working

Crystal Lake man, 18, killed kitten over fight about bong: prosecutor
The 18-year-old man accused of killing a kitten with his bare hands had become enraged during an argument with his sister over a bong, a prosecutor ...

CEO: My 'crystal ball' is smoky
Here's what is keeping Corporate America on the sidelines, according to Waste Management CEO David Steiner.

Coke-Funded Anti-Obesity Group Goes The Way Of Crystal Pepsi
The Global Energy Balance Network, a supposed anti-obesity organization that was heavily criticized for not only receiving more than $1 million ...

Casey Wilson & June Diane Raphael Set Elizabeth Laime Comedy ‘Crystal’ At ABC
... duo, USB alums June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson , have teamed with comedy writer/podcaster and fellow USB-er Elizabeth Laime for Crystal ...

Moon ring caused by iced crystals - FOX Carolina 21
... their heads to the sky for a better look. The moon has a ring around it! Meteorologist Kendra Kent says the ring is caused by ice crystals ...