can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009 ?
embarcadero.delphi.non-tech 5934 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Gaetan SIRY" skrev i meddelelsen news:8703@forums.codegear.com...
> can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009 ?

No.
--
Finn Tolderlund
0

Can I update my Delphi 2007 lincense to Delphi 2009?
Hi all!! I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do. Are there any reason for that? Can I update my version of Delphi? > {quote:title=Oscar Estevez wrote:}{quote} > Hi all!! > > I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do. > Are there any reason for that? > > Can I update my version of Delphi? ...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

is there a Delphi 2007

Can delphi 2009 and delphi 7 be on the same computer?
Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same computer or will they interfer with each other? I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) when installing 2009? Lorne Anderson wrote: > Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same > computer or will they interfer with each other? > > I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) > when installing 2009? It works fine. You usually want to install the older version first. As for folders, the root folde...

Code Porting
Hi people, Basically, I am moving an app from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009 which is all great (yeah right!) and I am having a couple of issues with some thirdparty components that we have the source code for. Being that I wanted to make the task as easy as possible, I was able to download the component in Delphi 2007 format. I have now managed to port that to 2009 so it compiles only with warnings and no errors. So all is good at this moment. Now I am trying to install the component into the IDE by using the install menu option from the project manager. This is where I run into errors. ...

Restore Delphi 2007 dbxpress after testing Delphi 2009
Over on another thread I mentioned that I was having problems with dbxpress after testing Delphi 2009. It started that I noticed that Delphi 2007 was compiling against the newer version of dbxpress drivers (dbxmys.dll, rather than dbxmys30.dll). This was spotted after testing an application on a colleagues machine that had the older driver, but not the newer. The application was "pure" 2007. This continued after uninstalling Delphi 2009. It was suggested that Delphi 2009 had overwritten my +dbxdrivers.ini+ file - and looking at it that looks like the problem. It was also...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Importing Delphi 2009 project in Delphi 2006
I've been using Delphi 2006 for a while and have never really felt the need to upgrade to a newer release given the expense. I'm looking at taking over on a project from someone else who developed it in Delphi 2009. The only code incompatibilities he can think of is some of the Unicode changes that were introduced after D2006 but that should be fairly easy to fix. My main concern is whether or not a project that was created in Delphi 2009 can even be *opened* in Delphi 2006. I don't know how file exte nsions or formats have changed between the two versions. Can anyone give me...

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Web resources about - can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech