Can I update my Delphi 2007 lincense to Delphi 2009?

Hi all!!

I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do.
Are there any reason for that?

Can I update my version of Delphi?
0
Oscar

> {quote:title=Oscar Estevez wrote:}{quote}
> Hi all!!
>
> I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do.
> Are there any reason for that?
>
> Can I update my version of Delphi?

What does the partner say?

--
Regards
Bruce McGee

Regards,

Oscar Estevez.
0
Oscar
7/20/2009 2:25:46 PM
Oscar Estevez wrote:
> They said that we will be able to update at new version of Delphi, Delphi 2009, with our Delphi 2007 license because we have maintained for a year.
> We have talk with them and they said that we could update via the Embarcadero web.
> I have tried to update via web, but I can't do it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Oscar Estevez.

You're still not being very clear.

If you purchased "Software Assurance" with your product, and the Delphi
2009 came out while it was in force, then you should have received an
email with information on how to download/update the new version, and
been given NEW activation numbers for the NEW product.

If you did not purchase "Software Assurance", or it was more than a year
after you bought the "Software Assurance" (and you didn't renew it),
then you don't qualify.

If you purchased "Software Assurance" you should have received a
contract (by email) verifying your information, etc., and should have
been contacted about the free upgrade.  If you paid for "Software
Assurance" and did not receive your contract information, you need to
get in touch with your 'partner' and/or directly with customer service
to get this straightened out...

David Erbas-White
0
David

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Code Porting
Hi people, Basically, I am moving an app from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009 which is all great (yeah right!) and I am having a couple of issues with some thirdparty components that we have the source code for. Being that I wanted to make the task as easy as possible, I was able to download the component in Delphi 2007 format. I have now managed to port that to 2009 so it compiles only with warnings and no errors. So all is good at this moment. Now I am trying to install the component into the IDE by using the install menu option from the project manager. This is where I run into errors. ...

Can delphi 2009 and delphi 7 be on the same computer?
Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same computer or will they interfer with each other? I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) when installing 2009? Lorne Anderson wrote: > Can I install and run delphi 2009 and delphi 7 separately on the same > computer or will they interfer with each other? > > I have delpi 7 already so do I need to choose a new folder (not c:\Borland) > when installing 2009? It works fine. You usually want to install the older version first. As for folders, the root folde...

Restore Delphi 2007 dbxpress after testing Delphi 2009
Over on another thread I mentioned that I was having problems with dbxpress after testing Delphi 2009. It started that I noticed that Delphi 2007 was compiling against the newer version of dbxpress drivers (dbxmys.dll, rather than dbxmys30.dll). This was spotted after testing an application on a colleagues machine that had the older driver, but not the newer. The application was "pure" 2007. This continued after uninstalling Delphi 2009. It was suggested that Delphi 2009 had overwritten my +dbxdrivers.ini+ file - and looking at it that looks like the problem. It was also...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Indy IdHMACSHA1 different results in Delphi 2007 and Delphi 2009
Hello newsgroup A test of the IdHMACSHA1 encryption method shows different results, and I am not sure if there is an error in my code or in the Indy code shipped with Delphi 2009. The Delphi 2007 version works in an application which communicates with Amazon Web Services and so it seems to be the correct one. Any suggestions are very welcome, maybe I just need to download a newer version of Indy? program Test; {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} uses IdHMACSHA1, IdCoderMIME, IdGlobal, SysUtils; function Base64Encode(const Input: string): string; begin Result := TIdEncode...

Importing Delphi 2009 project in Delphi 2006
I've been using Delphi 2006 for a while and have never really felt the need to upgrade to a newer release given the expense. I'm looking at taking over on a project from someone else who developed it in Delphi 2009. The only code incompatibilities he can think of is some of the Unicode changes that were introduced after D2006 but that should be fairly easy to fix. My main concern is whether or not a project that was created in Delphi 2009 can even be *opened* in Delphi 2006. I don't know how file exte nsions or formats have changed between the two versions. Can anyone give me...

Delphi 2010 can't upgrade Delphi 2007 projects
If I open any of my Delphi 2007 projects in Delphi 2010 it prompts me that it will upgrade it. Unfortunately, that leaves Delphi 2010 to give errors about not knowing where to find system and other core units. On the other hand, if I delete all the BDS project files and only leave the .dpr, Delphi 2010 can successfully open and compile my project. However, besides that quirk, I have another problem. I need to have both a working Delphi 2007 project and Delphi 2010, so I can compile using both without being prompted each and every time about upgrading project :) So... Any ideas to what m...

Web resources about - Can I update my Delphi 2007 lincense to Delphi 2009? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Who Is Charles Manson? Marriage Lincense Puts Convicted Killer In News
News of a potential marriage has brought him back to the limelight, many years after his crimes

Ignoring the Keep Out Sign.
Let's find out what's so dangerous!

My girlfriend of 2 years wants to break up with me after a fight we had about my mom. She says I'm a ...
Well i´m dating this girl for 2 years now, bu she never liked my mom very much, although she says shes likes her. She´s always criticising my ...

Drunk driving law by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
China : 0.02% ( CNY 200–500 fine, 1–3 months license suspension); 0.08% (up to 15 days prison, 3–6 months license suspension, CNY 500-2000 fine) ...

reader spy srt prepped dodge journey r t
View dozens of detailed pictures that accompany our Reader Spy: SRT-prepped Dodge Journey R/T article with close-up photos of exterior and interior ...

Latest Updates
Latest Updates - Free source code and tutorials for Software developers and Architects.; Updated: 15 Feb 2013

Microsoft CEO Nadella Looking to Make Vision a Reality
Only hailing for six months as head honcho so far, Satya Nadella is not just talk, but he's about all walk too. His impact is being widely felt ...

Coca Cola Licensed Designs
“Textured” Coke Classic Design. Over the last few years I’ve done more and more exploratory work for clients. This involves brand exploration ...

18 Wheels Driver - Play 18 Wheels Driver Game Online - Desi Games
Try your skills and practice in driving and parking the real 18 Wheeler. Complete all missions to get 18 Wheeler Truck Lincense and welcome to ...