Appmethod... #4

Hello,

Some connection to Delphi.

AppMethod has been out for 1 year or so. Does anyone know how it is
doing for sales?

I noticed the counter totals on the website appeared to be flat and now
the counters are gone.

Mark
0
Mark

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

here's a tech question for non-tech
I have not had occasion to want to do this before, so I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. I have an app built in D7, and it's rather complex in its functionality. Is it possible to rebuild the app to run as a service? Would that require separating the user interface from the app? Thanks, Bill William Meyer wrote on 4/22/2010 : > I have not had occasion to want to do this before, so I'm hoping > someone can enlighten me. I have an app built in D7, and it's rather > complex in its functionality. Is it possible to rebuild the app to run > as a service?...

KDE 4.4.4
I'm full of questions today :-) There doesn't seem to be a one-click install on KDEs page for 4.4.4 only 4.4.3. Does anyone know if there is going to be one for 11.2 or is Suse targeting 11.3 ? Ta M -- interele ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Apparently 4.4.4 is being swerved - as they are concentrating on the forthcoming (in Aug) kde 4.5 and opensuse 11.3 due next month. -- dth2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dth2's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.ph...

KDE upgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.4.4 (or 4.5.4)
Hello, I wish to upgrade my desktop, KDE 4.3.5, mainly because of some limitations in AmaroK. Upgrading just Amarok through the KDE update app repo is no good as I loose the scrobbling Last.fm option. So, I just wonder if Last.fm works fine with KDE 4.4.4 on OpenSuSE 11.2? And when I am on to it, if there are some general reasons to upgrade further, 4.5 or perhaps 4.6? Cheers -- OpenSuSE 11.2, KDE 4.3.5, x86_64 rt-kernel. Gigabyte P43-ES3G, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, MSI NX8600GT NVIDIA Geforce, RME HDSP9632, 8GB DDR2 RAM ---------------------------------------------------...

4 #4
Name: nnvbnv Email: j Product: Bon Echo Summary: 4 Comments: this formular should check if user entered a email adress in a valid format !!! email@provider.ext ...

Delphi XE2 (Update 4) and Fast Report 4.14
While starting Delphi XE2 (Update 4) - exact version: 16.0.4429.46931 and opening any project I get some errors connected with FastReport. It says that some packages cannot be found, although they do exist in proper path: <Documents>\RadStudio\9.0\Bpl\Win64\fxTee16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfsado16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfsDB16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfsibx16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfstee16.bpl FastReport\FastScript\LibD16\dclfmxfs16.bpl Of course these files exist in the paths ...

Access to legacy (Delphi 4) Midas server from Delphi XE2
Hello, My company biggest product is developped with Delphi 4 and uses several Midas servers. It's a really big application (still in evolution, since 1997) , that has been started with Delphi 3. A partial or complete rewrite of this application is planned in a mid term future, and I must study if we can envisage a soft migration of some parts of the software on Delphi XE2 (or XE4), or if a complete rewrite even of the servers parts is required. If a complete rewrite must be done, my boss doesn't exclude to study the possibility of using another development environment to rewri...

Non #4
Name: Tuhin Email: kamrul_htatyahoodotcom Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: Non Comments: Not very good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2a1) Gecko/20090806 Namoroka/3.6a1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Bugzilla 4.4.6 slowness for non admin users
Hi Team, Recently I have upgraded Bugzilla from 3.6.2 to 4.4.6 version. Server version: Apache/2.2.3 Server built: Nov 12 2012 08:48:46 When I have complete admin privileges my response time is Good. But when I login with a user who does not have admin access is very slow. Is any setting to be modified in updated Bugzilla. If you need any other info please update me. Thank You. Regards, Antoine ...

Bugzilla 4.4 to 4.4.2 patch
Greetings, We ran the bugzilla-4.4-to-4.4.2 diff file through patch and it appears to work on a test server fine, but I see the version number didn't update. Should I find a new bugzilla-update.xml or just edit it? Ellen Clary Senior System Administrator Dynamic Graphics Alameda, CA, USA ellen@dgi.com ...

KDE 4.4.00 to 4.4.1 ?
I have repo: 'Index of /repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.2' (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.2/) but this does seem to update only releases of 4.4.00 How do I get 4.4.1? Thanks -- Emil Beli http://www.beli.ws/blog ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You're jumping the gun a little, mate. ;) According to the 'release schedule' (http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Release_Schedule), 4.4.1 will won't be released until March 2nd. ...

Is there Delphi implementation (For Older Delphi also) of zlib 1.2.4
Hello, Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects? -TP- > {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > Does anyone have zlib 1.2.4 version of Delphi, with new Objects, maybe > pZLibEx (http://www.dellapasqua.com/delphizlib/) port with compiled Objects? > > -TP- \zlib-1.2.4\contrib\delphi\zlib.pas On 4.4.2010 13:43, Ralf Stocker wrote: >> {quote:title=Tommi Prami wrote:}{quote} >> Hello, >> >> Does anyone have zl...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Web resources about - Appmethod... #4 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Three New FbStart Partners: Braintree, Appmethod, Get Satisfaction
Facebook announced the addition of three new partners for its FbStart program for mobile application startups: Braintree , Appmethod, and Get ...

Three New FbStart Partners: Braintree, Appmethod, Get Satisfaction - SocialTimes
Facebook announced the addition of three new partners for its FbStart program for mobile application startups: Braintree , Appmethod, and Get ...

Embarcadero unifies iOS and Android development with its Appmethod tool
With a new integrated development environment (IDE), Embarcadero Technologies is hoping to ease the burden of application developers who must ...

Appmethod For C++ Android Apps
New "complimentary subscription plan" for free Android phone targeting

Appmethod Articles on Engadget
Appmethod articles, stories, news and information.

Embarcadero Launches AppMethod, A New Multi-Device Development Platform For Native Apps - TechCrunch
Embarcadero Technologies is announcing AppMethod, a new multi-device development platform for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and in the long run wearables. ...

Developing Connected Apps for the Internet of Things (IoT) Just Got Easier With Appmethod
SAN FRANCISCO, CA(Marketwired - Sep 8, 2014) - With the latest release of Appmethod now available to active subscribers and new Appmethod developers, ...

Appmethod Offers Platform for Building Connected IoT Apps
Software firm Embarcadero Technologies this week announced a major release for its Appmethod platform, which enables developers to build natively ...

Embarcadero AppMethod Framework Strikes a Mobile Computing Balance
... one code base across multiple platforms. Looking to put that issue to bed once and for all, Embarcadero Technologies today announced AppMethod ...

Embarcadero Launches AppMethod, A New Multi-Device Development Platform For Native Apps
Embarcadero Technologies is announcing AppMethod today, a new multi-device development platform for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and in the long run ...