Any where to offer services as Delphi/Delphi for PHP freelance developer?

Hi,

I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world?

Thank you,
Guillermo
0
Guillermo
8/13/2009 7:44:06 PM
embarcadero.delphi.non-tech 5934 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Guillermo,

The Delphi for PHP forum does have For Hire and Wanted For Hire sections if you haven't seen those yet:

http://forums.delphi-php.net/

Thanks.

-Phil

> {quote:title=Guillermo Najar wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world?
>
> Thank you,
> Guillermo
0
Phil
8/13/2009 7:48:50 PM
<Guillermo Najar> wrote in message news:149266@forums.codegear.com...

> Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer
> these services to the world?

You could post in Embarcadero's Job forums.  You are likely better off
registering with an actual freelance service, such as Rent-A-Coder or
similar.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

ANN: wxForms for Delphi

Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger?
I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is delphi.ide? Larry Hengen wrote: > I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is > delphi.ide? Yes -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com ...

Is dll developed in Delphi 6 works on Delphi 2?
I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was developed in Delphi 2 use that dll.? If not, please let me know in which areas i need change. The dll work is only to print and email. With regards, Srikanth Varma Srikanth varma wrote: > I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal > vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was > developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was d...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Widen the delphi developer demographic in wake of the release of Delphi X2.
I appreciate this question has been asked a million times, but there is an opportunity here for a massive resurrection of delphi mindshare with the release of XE2. What do you think emb's strategy should be? I understand that its not just a matter of pricing but pricing is a major factor if you just want to develop the skills to use the product in the commerical environment. Will cross-platform capabilities give delphi the cool factor? RealBasic is cross-platform but it doesn''t have a cool factor for me, I think because of the language. Does object pascal have the same s...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Web resources about - Any where to offer services as Delphi/Delphi for PHP freelance developer? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Dungeons and developers
Have you ever wanted to learn web development or just refine your webdev skills? Dungeons and Developers gives your quest for knowledge a role ...

Pixel (game developer) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Amaya's other work includes the game Ikachan which he released in 2000, as well as many other low-profile games. He is currently developing a ...

OS X 10.11.3 developer beta 1 hits the Mac App Store
In addition to iOS 9.2.1 beta 1 , Apple has released OS X 10.11.3 developer beta 1 through the Mac App Store. The pre-release software doesn’t ...

Epic Games Launches Unreal Match 3 to Help Developers Make Games
... 4 (UE4). While the game is available for users to play as a traditional game, it was built to be a learning resource to help aspiring developers ...

Oculus shipping final Rift hardware to developers starting this week
... release last night, Facebook-owned Oculus announced that it will begin shipping final, complete versions of its Oculus Rift VR headset to developers ...

Microsoft opens developer-focused HoloLens experience at NYC flagship store
... NASA is embracing HoloLens. With that said, hardware is only as good as its software, so today, Microsoft announces the opening of a developer-focused ...

App developers give brutally honest answers about why they pick iOS over Android
... they come to Android . We've written a lot about the reasons for this in the past but now The Next Web has given five popular mobile app developers ...

"Ehsan Abdulaziz, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this ...
"... on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.... [H]e said his penis might ...

Tencent Holdings Takes Full Control of 'League of Legends' Developer Riot Games
Breitbart News Tencent Holdings Takes Full Control of 'League of Legends' Developer Riot Games Breitbart News Riot Games, the creators of ...

Major app developers are bringing their apps to the Windows phone
Microsoft's plan to get apps onto phones that runs Windows seems to be working as more and more developers are bringing their apps to the platform. ...