Any difference between Delphi Prism 2011 and Delphi Prism XE?

Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may.   I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding?    Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest.

Thanks,
0
Dan

Hi Dan,

> Looking at the features in Delphi Prism XE, they look the same as the new items in the 2011 release back in may.   I there anything new in the XE release? or did they simply change the product branding?    Just wondering if I need to update it or now when i download the rest.

See http://www.remobjects.com/changelogs and click on the "Changes in
the Oxygene portion of Delphi Prism" link to see some of the fixes in
Delphi Prixm XE...

> Thanks,

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

Chairman Delphi Development Network (DDN) powered by SDN - www.sdn.nl
Embarcadero Technology Partner - Delphi & RAD Studio Reseller BeNeLux
http://twitter.com/eBob42 LinkedIn: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/drbob42
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml