Get IP address from network interface name

Hello!

I have been using the TNTFirewall component (NTSet) to retreive the network devices of my computer.
I get a lot of information för each device eg.   NTFireWall.Connections[I].Name,   NTFireWall.Connections[I].DeviceName,   NTFireWall.Connections[I].GuidId.
What I can't find is the currently assigned IP address of each device (if available).

How can I get the current IP address assigned to these connections using the above properties?

The values are as an example:

Name = 'Anslutning till lokalt nätverk'
DeviceName = 'Attansic L1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T Controller'
GuidId = '{417115D7-0903-4201-85C2-65138B6F1C8A}'

Regards, Mikael
0
Mikael
5/19/2009 2:37:25 PM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

how to get network workstations ip address and their name
Hi guys last week I downloaded spiceworks it works pretty good. Basicaly it is a web page system that shows my workstations in my network and their hardware, software configurations. I started wondering if there is a program that written in asp.net or vb.net  I searched the NET, however I couldn't find good source. There are few scripts out there however none of them works. Maybe I need to read a little about it, Again I didn't see any source that explaines the basics (foundation of) of this subject.   Could you please send me some ideas of yours, including; where I can fin...

How to get IP Address and ISP name (With county name) using asp.net C#
 Dear FreindsI wanna know about getting IP address and ISP name of the user who get into my web site. Some one with the good detailed C# solution please reply me. If you have made any class for this purpose kindly share it with me. Thank You aliusmankhanC#.NET 3.5Web.DevAJAX  You can get the IP address using Server variables string ip = HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"];or this string strHostName = System.Net.Dns.GetHostName();string strIp = System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(strHostName).GetValue(0).ToString();  For getting country ...

How to get Hostname, IP address, port number, DB name, instance name using Query
As we know, normally we connect to a sybase server by just identifying the node name and interfaces file and necessary properties, but currently I want to get Host-name, IP address, port number, DB name, instance name of connected server out after connection created. Does any one how to use query to do so? Does sybase provide such functionality? Seems oracle can do so... If there is no query, does sybase provides any API which can implement this? Thanks! instance name: select @@servername [assumes the DBA has defined a local entry in syservers] db name: select db_name() [can...

To get a network IP address
I'm desperate. How can I get a PC's network IP address in PowerBuilder? Have to use Windows API? If possible, I'll be grateful if anyone could send me a sample source. THANKS IN ADVANCE. On Tue, 06 Jan 1998 15:55:38 +0900, "����" <yschae@disc.co.kr> wrote: >How can I get a PC's network IP address in PowerBuilder? >Have to use Windows API? >If possible, I'll be grateful if anyone could send me a sample source. Take a look at: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/alingejj/powerbuilder\PBTIP14.HTM Bruce Armstrong [Team...

get read obtain ip mac address name user pc name using vb 2008 and asp
these is the code for obtain ip, mac address, name pc, and user in a client side:Imports System.Net.NetworkInformationPartial Public Class _Default    Inherits System.Web.UI.Page    Declare Function GetUserName Lib "advapi32.dll" Alias "GetUserNameA" (ByVal lpbuffer As String, ByRef nsize As Integer) As Integer    Public Function GetUserName() As String        Dim iRturn As Integer        Dim username As String        userna...

What is Ip address if network card has more than one ip address assigned
Okay, I have a machine running sqlanywhere server, I have several ip addresses bound to the network card. if I am going to use a client on another computer, what ip address is sqlanywhere server bound to? Regards, Andy Pick one! Then when you configure the db server us it: -x TCPIP{MYIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx} -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com Houston, TX *********************************************************** Enterprise Applications in Your Future? JumpStart '99 Ent...

How to get IP address or name of the server?
I need to get the IP address or name of the server that runs my asp.net application. Which class, method should I use? Thanks! Try this: Request.ServerVariables["SERVER_NAME"]Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! Thank you very much. I tried "SERVER_NAME", but it gives me more info than I need. I used Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_HOST"] instead. ...

Get host name from IP address
does anyone have any simple C# code that can do this?pwpaust Try this.  It's a simple page that looks up both IP and name.  I've put in some data to test with, but you can enter your own text!   <%@ Page Language="C#" %> <%@ Import Namespace="System.Net" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <script runat="server"> protected string DNSLookup(string domain) { string result = string.Empty; try { IPHostEntry ipHe = Dns.GetHostEntry(domain); IPAddress[] ipAd...

Get domain name from IP address
 Hi all,          I want to convert an Ip address to corresponding domain name if any. Do i really need to use some third party components like IP2location .. Guys Please help..   thanks in advanceplease click 'Mark as Answer' if my post helped you. http://forums.asp.net/p/1039283/1443326.aspx#1443326TUFAN01MAN HostName = System.Net.Dns.GetHostName(); IPAddres = System.Net.Dns.GetHostAddresses(HostName).GetValue(0).ToString();Thanks,AdamPlease "Mark as Answer" if this has helped you.  The above link is ...

How to get IP address/name of the machine
Hi all, I have a requirement to find out IP address/name of the machine to which a given windows user is currently logged on. Is that possible with C#? If anyone has came across sample code please guide me to appropriate resource. Blog: SEO Articles Website: Search Engine Ranking Are you looking for this? Request.UserHostAddress()   Jef Claes~~~~~~~~~~Visit my blog Hi, Please try to use my code: public static string IPAddress { get { string userIP; HttpRequest Request = HttpContext....

How to get user name or user ip address?
Hi to all! I have written a little survey application for our intranet. In order to prevent users from taking the survey a second (3rd, 4th, 5th...) time, the app should detect the user name, or the ip address of the session. Does someone know how to manage this with WebMatrix? Thanks! Bye, MichaelTo finish first, you first have to finish. Sure, you can use the Request object. Request.UserHostAddressStanley Tan theSpoke Blog Stanley, thanks! I searched the MSDN library. I found this article http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/h...

Get Local IP Address with Delphi 2009
Hi all How can I get the local IP Address with Delphi 2009? All examples i find are only running with Delphi 2007 because they are not using AnsiChar. Thank you for your help Herbert > > All examples i find are only running with Delphi 2007 because they are not > using AnsiChar. Replace Char with AnsiChar in the examples ? I got this off the Internet and I have used it in several projects. I changed char to ansichar for Delphi 2009 and it works. This function uses the winsock unit. function TForm1.GETIPAddress(): string; type pu_long = ^u_long; var varTWS...

Lookup IP Address to get domain name
Hi I have a datagrid which has a list of IP Addresses in it, I would like to resolve the IP address to show its fully qualified domain name (if found) in another column of the datagrid. Is this possible?  Is there a web service i can use, or is this functionality built into .net 2.0?Thanks in advance Check out this article:http://semichaos.com/articles/aspnet1/iptohost.aspx Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! hi,here is some information for you ,hope it helpshttp://semichaos.com/articles/aspnet1/iptohost.aspx...

get client IP address in ethernet network
I want to get client IP address in domain network in my asp.net 2 application. computers in network  has a proxy for their connection. I used     Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"]    and    Request.UserHostAddress  but these commands return the same address for all of clients.    why??? I search and can find only these above command. please help... Request.UserHostAddress would normally contain the users IP unless they are going through a proxy. You can check this for the originating add...

Web resources about - Get IP address from network interface name - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi

Interface - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iOS 9 How-To: Use the updated multitasking interface on iPhone and iPad
Ever since Apple made the move to a more ‘flat’ design with iOS 7 , the multitasking interface has changed in either a minor or major way with ...

Google streamlining Hangouts on the web with interface tweaks, higher quality video
Google has announced some updates coming to Hangouts video calls on the web, including a tweaked interface, along with faster, crisper full-screen ...

Dictionary.com Dictionary & Thesaurus goes 7.0 with interface improvements
... especially for longtime users of the app like me. Fortunately, here comes version 7.0 of the app to the rescue with a handful of welcome interface ...

Firefox 43 adds new block list, updates Android user interface
Mozilla has rolled out Firefox 43 FINAL for Windows, Mac and Linux, with Firefox 43 for Android due to follow imminently. The desktop build ...

In pictures: iOS 9 vs. Android 6.0 Marshmallow user interfaces
Apple and Google already have hundreds of millions users for their mobile operating systems. Hardcore fans of each mobile platform seem to be ...

Google Updates Search Interface For Tablets
It looks like Google updated the search interface for tablets and switched to the mobile UI. The previous tablet interface was an interesting ...

Day of the Tentacle Remastered's slick interface works flawlessly
When we learned at the PlayStation Experience keynote that Day of the Tentacle Remastered was releasing March 2016, I wrote that it had been ...

Digitimes Research: Pogo Pin to account for over 60% of power charging interfaces used in smart wearable ...
Pogo Pin will account for over 60% of power charging interfaces used in smart watches and smart bands in 2016, all types of USB together for ...

Google Camera Receiving Update for Android 6.0+ Devices, Includes New Interface
Google Camera , Mountain View’s in-house shooter software for Android devices, is receiving an update to build 3.1. Inside, the new UI that is ...