Delphi - Windows API to hide Wireless tray icon from Delphi 2009

Dear All,

Sorry to ask 2 questions in 24 hours! (I have just come back to using Delphi after a break and I am finding the 2009 version fanstastic! - Just installing 2010 also!)

Does anyone know how to call windows to hide/show the Wireless Networking Tray icon in Windows XP from Delphi?

Many Thanks

Mark
-1
Mark
11/2/2009 1:41:58 PM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

<Mark Williams> wrote in message news:178978@forums.codegear.com...

> Does anyone know how to call windows to hide/show the
> Wireless Networking Tray icon in Windows XP from Delphi?

System Tray icons can only be shown/hidden by the apps that call
Shell_NotifyIcon().  There is no API to show/hide another app's System Tray
icon.  The only way to do that is to hook into the System Tray itself and
intercept/redirect all Shell_NotifyIcon() requests directly through your
app, so the System Tray only knows about your app and not the others.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
-1

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

is there a Delphi 2007

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

Api to skydrive delphi or delphi.net
Dear Good afternoon ... Does anyone have any idea or some documentation on how to implement or delphi.net via delphi api to access skydrive files. Thank you for your help. ...

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

Question about Delphi 2009 vs Delphi 7
Hi, I was wondering if any of you can point me to a URLs that show the most important improvements between these versions of Delphi. The objective is convincing the powers-that-pay-the-bills that moving to D2009 (that we'd have to purchase) is a better idea than moving to D7 (for which we have licenses). Fire at will! -- Saluti, Alessandro Federici ------------------------------- "I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened." (Mark Twain) Alessandro Federici wrote: > Hi, > I was wondering if any of yo...

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby ...

ShareMem Delphi 6 --> Delphi 2009
I have just upgraded from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2009. My software uses about 20 files, plus literally dozens more plug-ins. Every project has ShareMem as its first unit and borlndmm.dll is distributed with the software. I am aware that the Borland Memory Manager was replaced to use FastMM quite some time ago. Will I have to rebuild every EXE and DLL in DElphi 2009 that uses ShareMem, or will supplying the new borlndmm.dll be enough? i.e. I would like to just update the main application EXEs and DLLs, but leave the plug-ins alone. Will this work? Thanks, Jason. -- Jason Sweby So...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Code Porting
Hi people, Basically, I am moving an app from Delphi 5 to Delphi 2009 which is all great (yeah right!) and I am having a couple of issues with some thirdparty components that we have the source code for. Being that I wanted to make the task as easy as possible, I was able to download the component in Delphi 2007 format. I have now managed to port that to 2009 so it compiles only with warnings and no errors. So all is good at this moment. Now I am trying to install the component into the IDE by using the install menu option from the project manager. This is where I run into errors. ...

Web resources about - Delphi - Windows API to hide Wireless tray icon from Delphi 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi

Wireless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wireless communication is the transfer of information between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor. The most ...

Wireless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wireless communication is the transfer of information between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor. The most ...

Wireless Federation - Serving 500+ mobile operators across 142 countries
Research Each year we cover 30+ research streams that form the basis of our knowledge deliverables to our mobile operator customers. Over 500+ ...

Wireless Technology - Mobile - Network
... community with a rapidly expanding network of nearly 400 companies across the globe interested in the development and application of wireless ...

Deal: BRAVEN 770 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker on Amazon flash sale at 50% off
Normally, these BRAVEN 770 Wireless Bluetooth Speakers go for $150. This isn’t a very surprising price tag, considering they offer 12 hours of ...

VW couldn't show off wireless Apple CarPlay at CES
Filed under: 2016 CES , Volkswagen , Infotainment , Smartphone , Technology Volkswagen wanted to show off its wireless CarPlay functionality ...

The wireless charging pad your phone should have shipped with is just $19 on Amazon
What kind of a monster designs a phone with an awesome new wireless charging feature and then sells it without the simple accessory needed to ...

The 4 biggest challenges facing Apple's rumored wireless earbuds
Apple has big changes in store for the next iPhone, with plans to launch a new high-end pair of wireless earbuds made by its Beats Electronics ...

Cisco fixes unauthorized access flaws in access points, wireless LAN controllers
CIO Cisco fixes unauthorized access flaws in access points, wireless LAN controllers CIO 20151005 cisco headquarters sign A sign at Cisco ...

Cisco fixes access flaws in access points, wireless LAN controllers
Cisco Systems released critical security updates for several products, including access points and wireless LAN controllers, to fix vulnerabilities ...