Delphi Win32 Inkoverlay

I need to use Inkoverlay for 4 entry fields.  Do I need to use 4 separate inkoverlay components?  What is the best way to create these in code?  I need to know this because sometimes the number of entries can vary from 4 to 10.
0
al
3/12/2012 6:34:35 PM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Delphi.NET loading Delphi.Win32 Driver
Hi, What I'm trying to do is marshal an array of cardinal (or integer) back into managed memory from a win32 dll. I know how to pass managed memory into a win32 dll {code} var aa : array of Integer; Buffer : IntPtr; begin SetLength(aa,2); aa[0] := 1; aa[1] := 80; if not Supports(ExtractFilePath(Application.ExeName)+'Win32_Library\SDK_Driver.Win32.io', TypeOf(IMyFunctions), MyFunctions) then Exit; //loads the driver into memory. MyFunctions contains the method names found in the SDK_Driver. Buffer := Marshal.AllocHGlobal(2 * {Marshal.SystemDefaultC...

Converting Delphi for Win32 to Delphi .Net(Prism)
Hi, I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to Delphi.net. Part of my code currently goes into a directory and pulls out a random file from this directory and loads the contents of the file for me. This code doesn't seem to work in Delphi.Net. It uses PString and a number of functions in SysUtils that don't seem to be present in Delphi.net's SysUtils file. If anyone can help me please, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks, Jonathan Mackey Jonathan Mackey a écrit : > I am currently migrating a project from Delphi for Win32 to &...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Win32 Delphi language features introduced since Delphi 7
Hi, Am I right in thinking that the language features introduced since Delphi 7 fall into the categories: a) language features dictated by .Net compatibility. e.g. Namespaces, Inlining, records with methods, operator overloading, pure interfaces, generics, extended RTTI and reflection; b) Unicode strings and supporting procedures? c) 64-bit support What other language features, if any, have been introduced since D7? Had most of the post-D7 languages features, except for generics, Unicode strings, and 64-bit support, been introduced in or before Delphi 2005? How bug-free were ...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Web resources about - Delphi Win32 Inkoverlay - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi

Tablet PC: Using GDI+ and the Tablet PC Real-Time Stylus
Many programming interfaces are the result of a compromise between the polar ideals of simplicity and versatility. Some, however, break the interface ...