[Delphi] send custom packet from DLL ( winsock ) from DLL-Form [Edit]

hello!

i`we hooked winsocket recv-send!

in DLL i have form who popup on dlls inject sucess
and i need send custom packet to 'Send" from my form
how it be posibly??

send(s,buf,len,flags); -
dont work its work if i send it only from "DLL"
if i use it in my DLL-"form" then nothing happens

in DLL -
sock:=s;
Fla:=flags;

in DLL"form"
send(sock,buf,len,fla);

dont work to.. meybe i do it wrong? ..

Thank you!
0
Ronaldo
7/10/2009 10:06:34 AM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

<Ronaldo DeVinche> wrote in message news:136126@forums.codegear.com...

> i`we hooked winsocket recv-send!

Why?

> in DLL i have form who popup on dlls inject sucess
> and i need send custom packet to 'Send" from my form
> how it be posibly??

I do not understand what you are trying to accomplish.  Please clearify.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> i`we hooked winsocket recv-send!
>
> in DLL i have form who popup on dlls inject sucess
> and i need send custom packet to 'Send" from my form
> how it be posibly??
>
> send(s,buf,len,flags); -
> dont work its work if i send it only from "DLL"
> if i use it in my DLL-"form" then nothing happens

Do you mean to accomplish this?
- Hook the recv/send Winsock calls
- When that is done pop up a form from the DLL
- Let the user type something
- Force that data into the Socket that you 'got' in your 'send' intercept
??
0
Jan
7/15/2009 10:24:06 AM
i have a DLL with one Form

form have listview where i see all send/recv packets
and on inject dll case if sucess form popup
this all works...

now i need send packet from my form..
i have editbox with packet i wana send it on button click

send(s,buf,len,flag);

dunno why but its not working..
0
Ronaldo

Web resources about - [Delphi] send custom packet from DLL ( winsock ) from DLL-Form [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi