How to know which client using the server methord in Datasnap Server? [Edit]

Hi,

There are some clients which has connected the datasnap server. I have recorded their ChannelInfo.Id when these clients connect the server in Onconnect Event of Datasnap Server. Now  if a client is preparing to use the Server Methord, how can I get this client's thread id or ChannelInfo.Id?

I want to do this:
1.So I can record the time of this client invoked the server methord in Datasnap Server.
2.So I can disconnect this client's connection.

Best regards,

Sunstone

Edited by: sun stone on Feb 7, 2010 10:17 PM
0
sun
2/8/2010 6:17:48 AM
embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier 396 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I want this to store session info in a server having multiple ServerModules.

<sun stone> escribió en el mensaje news:211574@forums.codegear.com...
> Hi,
>
> There are some clients which has connected the datasnap server. I have
> recorded their ChannelInfo.Id when these clients connect the server in
> Onconnect Event of Datasnap Server. Now  if a client is preparing to use
> the Server Methord, how can I get this client's thread id or
> ChannelInfo.Id?
>
> I want to do this:
> 1.So I can record the time of this client invoked the server methord in
> Datasnap Server.
> 2.So I can disconnect this client's connection.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Sunstone
>
> Edited by: sun stone on Feb 7, 2010 10:17 PM
0
hernan
2/8/2010 4:06:03 PM
> {quote:title=hernan alizieri wrote:}{quote}
> I want this to store session info in a server having multiple ServerModules.
>

> <sun stone> escribió en el mensaje news:211574@forums.codegear.com...

Thank you!

But your news id does not exist. Could you tell me the URL?
0
sun

Web resources about - How to know which client using the server methord in Datasnap Server? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier

Companies Directory - Job Fusion
D1 Locker D2L D4D Technologies DAA Deutsche Auftragsagentur Dabble Dabble DB Dabee Dabizmo DabKick Dabo Health Dacentec Dachis Group ...

Embarcadero Webinars

David I - Head is in the cloud, feet planted firmly in the ground
... I’s (David Intersimone) Embarcadero blog about programming, languages, databases, history, and more. , and filed under Cloud Computing , DataSnap ...

RAD Studio 2015 Roadmap
Rad Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, and Appmethod 2015 Technology Roadmap from JT at EmbarcaderoTechnologies

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Contact Us - Ginktage
Home Privacy Policy Contact Us Home .NET Events Microsoft Office SQL Server Tools Gadgets Technology Tips&Tricks Contact Us Ginktage Learn , ...

News Briefs: December 15, 2008 - SD Times: Software Development News
AccuSoft creates an SDK for Web imaging software, while Artisan releases a free version of Artisan Studio. Also, Bredex, Embarcadero, Ilog and ...

Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Site Map
Craig Stuntz’s Weblog F# • Compilers • Programming Languages • Functional Programming • Web Skip to content Home About Site Map Site Map Share ...

iBeacon Hack Makes It More Efficient To Wait Tables
Here at the 2014 TechCrunch Disrupt SF hackathon two-man hack team, Ray Ho and Mark Watson, showed off a simple but promising concept that combines ...

Te Waka o Delphi · Poll Archives
Keeping Delphi afloat in Aotearoa