FireDAC -Type mismatch for field expecting largeint actual widestring [Edit]

Oi,

Estou com problema no componente TFDQuery do FireDac em aplicacao Firemonkey mobile
Aparece a mensagem "Type mismatch for field 'CAMPO', expecting: LargeInt actual WideString
O erro so aparece no iOS Device ou simulador. Na plataforma Windows esta normal.
O driver do TFDConnection e SQLite
O 'CAMPO' foi configurado como 'LargeInt', mas ao abrir a query o aparece a mensagem de erro acima.

Translate:
I'm having trouble in the TFDQuery FireDac component. App Firemonkey mobile
"Type mismatch for field message 'FIELD', expecting: LargeInt actual WideString
The error only appears on the iOS device or simulator. On the Windows platform is normal.
The driver TFDConnection and SQLite
The 'FIELD' was configured as 'LargeInt', but when opening the query to the above error message appears.

Delphi XE5 - Update 2

Edited by: Osvaldo Júnior on Jul 16, 2014 6:46 AM
0
Utf
7/16/2014 1:52:19 PM
embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier 396 articles. 0 followers. Follow

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit]
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. "Mmm" is also my only primary key field. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some singl...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit]
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some single lines of code here to explain the issue - no copyri...

FireDAC / Delphi XE7 / Firebird 2.5 + Dialect 3: Key fields turn upper case [Edit] #2
Hi, When working wih a SQL dialect 3 database and field names in upper/lower case, I used to reference those fields in double quotes on my old Delphi 2010 with IBX, which worked well enough. After migrating to XE7 with the latest FireDAC, I set IndexFieldNames to "Mmm" including the double quotes. "Mmm" is also my only primary key field. When opening the table, FireDAC executes an SQL statement that ends with {code}ORDER BY A."Mmm" ASC, A.MMM ASC{code} which of course delivers an exception because there is no field MMM. I hope it is ok if I post some singl...

Validate one datagrid edit field off another edit field
ok I have a dropdownlist if the user selects Item 3 then I want to show a requiredfieldvalidator for the datefield. see your previous post. I can provide you with some sample code doing not exactly that but using one control validation based on the value of the other one. Give me a shout if you are interested Cheers Bug [MCSD] i did not think the first one went through, thanks I will look...

GUID Ending With X'00' Causes FireDAC Exception [FireDAC][DatS]-10. Fixed length column [field-name] data length mismatch.
I have been having intermittent difficulties with GUID fields in Interbase. I have finally been able to determine that I can reliably recreate the FireDAC exception by making sure that the low order byte of the GUID posted to the database has the value X'00'. Likewise, if I ensure that the low order byte does not have this value the FireDAC exception never appears. This looks suspiciously like something is counting a length by using null-terminated string logic. A GUID is a 128 bit number and any value from all X'00' through all X'FF' is valid, so null-...

Bookmarks Edit Dialog: "Tags Field" First Active Edit Field, *Not* the "Name Picker" Field. Can't be Changed in about:config
Name: Jimi Doe Product: Namoroka Summary: Bookmarks Edit Dialog: "Tags Field" First Active Edit Field, *Not* the "Name Picker" Field. Can't be Changed in about:config Comments: Problem --- When I want to bookmark a web page the tag field is always the first active field in the bookmark edit dialog, not the name field as it should be according to the standard behavior. If I change this via "about:config" my configuration lasts only for one bookmark. As of the second site I bookmark the configuration is reverted to "browser.bookmarks.editD...

FireDAC, MySQL and TGUID field [Edit]
Hello, Is anyone using GUID / UUID Binary(16) columns in a MySQL DB with FireDAC? I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how to make the TADxxxx components understand that a Binary(16) is a GUID field. I found references to a connection string parameter that didn't work even though it's a Connector Net connection string option from version 6.1.1 (I'm using 6.6.5)... see it at MySQL page here [MySQL Connection Options|http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/connector-net-connection-options.html]. I'm using the following: MySQL 5.6 Delphi XE4 Enterprise Update 1 Ve...

DataSet Provider and WideString fields [Edit]
Mark Edington (Embarcadero) wrote > Can you please provide a link to the discussions you found so I can see > which specific problem you are talking about? For example QC#71999: passing a ClientDataSet as source DataSet to a Provider corrupts the WideString fields in the resulting Data. This is a rather severe bug as it indicates an internal inconsistency of WideString fields in Midas.dll which might be at the origin of other errors. Robert Edited by: David Dean (Embarcadero) on Jun 5, 2009 4:18 PM Branched to separate thread, changed subject and moved to delphi.databa...

Copy Decimal Field FireDac [Edit]
Hello, Using FireDac I want to copy a database to another database (not necessary in the same driver, existing or not). To do that, I've got two connections, two TFDTable and I assign the FieldDefs of my source table into the FieldDefs of my destination table and I call the CreateTable of the TFDTable. It works fine or nearly. In fact if I have a field Decimal(18,4), my result Field is Decimal(4)... I think the problem comes from the FireDAC.Phys.SQLGenerator unit : {code} function TFDPhysCommandGenerator.GetColumnDim(ASize, APrec, AScale, ADefSize, ADefPrec, ADefScale: Integer): S...

iOS multi-tier app [Edit]
My application interact with an enterprise database. When it goes to the background, after pressing the home button on an iPhone, and you try to activated the app again and bring it to the foreground, the data does not refresh. It keeps the same values that you had before. You have to close the app in the iPhone and launch it again in order to refresh the data. I have not been able to find an event that I could use to update my data. Does anyone could provide a solution to this problem ? Thanks in advance . Edited by: Quirico Perez on Jul 2, 2014 12:47 PM Have you implemented the lifecyc...

Aggregate Fields in Delphi XE4 [Edit]
*All*, I am migrating a project to Delphi XE4 (Update 1) and everything was going great. But have a ClientDataSet (COM+ Server) that uses an aggregate field. When I *open* the ClienteDataSet the information appears correctly, but when I *close* the following message appears on the screen "*Invalid Parameter*". The same ClientDataSet in the previous version (Delphi XE3) presents no problem. Thank you, -- *Alexandre Xavier* Edited by: Alexandre Xavier on Jul 2, 2013 4:03 PM I'm having the same problem... Did you find any solution? Do you use: * inter...

Delphi XE3 Size Mismatch for field error
I already posted this in the Delphi/General group but this is a better place for it so I'm reposting. Can anyone tell me please where I can find the thread that Jeff Overcash mentioned below, or alternately tell me how to fix the problem please? TIA From my previous post..... Satara IT Department wrote: Hi, I'm converting one of my apps to XE3 (from XE2), I thought it was all going splendidly , i.e. I didn't have to make any code changes (except something to do with the OnGetTableName event which I've asked about in a separate post) to get it to build, but when ...

Multi-Tier applications that use TMemoryStream [Edit]
I use Delphi 2010. My application now loads/saves documents in a TMemoryStream. This works fine. Currently my eyes are on using TCP/IP sockets (Indy?) to send and receive TMemoryStream, which should work. But - can i gain anything from using ClientDataSets or related? Some side-notes: My application does not yet support multiple users editing the same document-repository. I am currently looking into how this should be achieved. To meet this (and other) requirements, the application should: - use authenticated and encrypted sessions. - load/save TMemoryStream over the network. - ...

Auto-Incrementing field in FireDac for XE4 [Edit]
Hi, I am having difficulty getting the value of an auto incrementing field in FireDac, immdediately after an insert, while using TADUpdateSQL as UpdateObject. The auto-incrementing field "ID" is on SQL server, type Integer, IDENTITY(1,1). The insert in delphi looks something like this: qry.Insert; ... setting values; ... qry.Post; qry.ApplyUpdates; qry.Refreshrecord; The record would get inserted into SQL successfully. Howver, the auto-incrementing field "ID" remains a blank value of "". Here is what I have already tried: ...

Edit/Update fields to multi table in Gridview
Hi all, I need to implement gridview such that it shows fields from 3 different table from the database.I also need to implement Edit and Delete feature such that user can Edit or delete a row from the Gridview.For exmaple, when user need to edit a row and click update Is it possible to update the fields in 3 table same as delete in VS 2005 Gridview?I am just not so sure if this is possible?  Pls give suggestion and guidanceThanks in advanceRegards  Your best bet is to create a middle function that does all of this for you. So the gridview (via an objectdatasource) request...

Web resources about - FireDAC -Type mismatch for field expecting largeint actual widestring [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier

Mimas, A Moon of Saturn
Mimas is an inner moon of Saturn and looks somewhat like a bull's eye.

bl.OGware
infrequent grumblings of a software engineer and then some... (also some Delphi programming)

AsyncCalls 2.99 – Asynchronous function calls
There will be no further development. With AsyncCalls you can execute multiple functions at the same time and synchronize them at every point ...

Remko Weijnen's Blog (Remko's Blog)
 Ever wondered how mstsc saves passwords? If you open an RDP file with a text editor like Notepad you can see the encrypted password. In this ...

include/berkelium/WeakString.hpp
Berkelium include/berkelium/WeakString.hpp Go to the documentation of this file. 00001 /* Berkelium - Embedded Chromium 00002 * SafeString.hpp ...

Reference for unit 'System': Types
[ Overview ][ Constants ][Types][ Classes ][ Procedures and functions ][ Variables ][ Index ] Reference for unit 'System' ( #rtl ) Reference ...

DIConverters [Delphi Inspiration]
... automatic character conversion for both reading and writing Unicode text. With DIUnicode , all text operations take place on a WideChar / WideString ...

Berkelium::Script Namespace Reference
Berkelium Berkelium :: Script Berkelium::Script Namespace Reference Classes class Variant Functions WideString BERKELIUM_EXPORT toJSON (const ...

Berkelium::Script::Variant Class Reference
Berkelium Berkelium :: Script :: Variant Berkelium::Script::Variant Class Reference #include List of all members. Public Types enum Type { JSSTRING ...

include/berkelium/WeakString.hpp File Reference
... Berkelium::WeakString Namespaces namespace Berkelium Typedefs typedef WeakString Berkelium::URLString typedef WeakString Berkelium::WideString ...