Error reading from socket error

Hi there,

We're using socket server 3-tier for many years.
There are 4 application servers(win2000 server), for each up to 500 connections.
While error reading from socket raised, we needed to restart socket server or even win2000 server.
The socket server version is 5.1.0.0 with multi cpu bug fixed.
Any ideas?

Thank you
0
Fleming
7/12/2010 9:52:49 AM
embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier 396 articles. 0 followers. Follow

error error error

errors errors errors..

Error, Error and more errors

Error 890F socket read error on POA
We are experiencing this error on one of the 6.52 POA's. This is a MTP error though the Domain says that all connections are fine. We have noticed a much slower access to this PO as of late. The documentation says check communications between the MTA and POA but this all appears fine. Any thoughts as to what to do next? John Hendriks, > We are experiencing this error on one of the 6.52 POA's. This is a MTP > error though the Domain says that all connections are fine. We have > noticed a much slower access to this PO as of late. The documentation > says check c...

[PAClient Error] Error: E0009 Socket Error # 10054
I'm running Windows 7 using Fusion 5 on a Macbook Pro (OSX Maveric). I have recently been able to run and debug to my iPhone and to the iOS Simulator. When returning to my projects I'm no longer able to deploy my projects. (Only changes may be some updates to Windows 7). The Connection to the PAServer is successful and deploying a test project directly from XCode also works. The deployment stops at MyProject.dSYM. In fact Delphi deploys all files except MyProject.dSYM and MyProject if unchecked in the Deployment manager. What am I missing Br Petter It turned out tha...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

CIFs Error: Storage Error Unknown error with error code: -602
Server was an Identity Migration target (source single server tree nw6sp5/edir8737/gw8hp1 to oes2sp1x64+latest patches), but I have been having problems with getting cifs to work since the migration. Whenever I go into iManager, file protocols, cifs & try to make any change other than stopping/starting the service I get the error in the subject (even to change something simple like the comment). Other oddities I noticed since the actual IM swap that somehow might have something to do with this: users arent LUM enabled or so it seems the afpProxyUser- & cifsProxyUser- both...

Login Error message "A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1
 Hi all, I was wondering if any body know anything about this problem I'm getting with the login program?Thanks in advance.  A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 1 - I/O Error detected in read/write operation) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A transport-level...

webrequest read error (404 error)
Hi I need to send a value to a webpage and also fire the button on the page and get the result HTML codes. Here is the page ; http://tckimlik.nvi.gov.tr/Web/VerifyIdentityNumber.aspx When I enter the number 17275920520 and press the button , the page directs to itself with some values. I need to send this number and get the whoole html results. I have found some articles about reading and posting webrequests. Firstly I want to ask about the reading error.Here are the codes below for reading the source code of a web page (I know that after posting the value I will need to read the page sour...

Error Reading Object Error C0113
Hi All ! Each time when I build PBD I get this message: Error: C0113 Error reading object source entry: u_xyz.sru BUT THERE IS NO SUCH object anymore anywhere and no references! How can I get rid of this error ? Thankx. Backup the pbl and then optimize it. "Quest" <tyuriy@aol.com> wrote in message news:24ojdlQ#AHA.261@forums.sybase.com... > Hi All ! > > Each time when I build PBD I get this message: Error: C0113 Error reading > object source entry: u_xyz.sru > BUT THERE IS NO SUCH object anymore anywhere and no references! > How can I ...

Web resources about - Error reading from socket error - embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier

Reading (process) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reading is a complex cognitive process of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning ( reading comprehension ). It is a means of ...

Everybody Else Is Reading This
I’m A Doctor And I’m Coming Around (In Most Cases) On Telehealth MedCity News Christian Bale Still Experiencing PTSD From American Psycho Research ...

"One evening early this summer, I opened a book and found myself reading the same paragraph over and ...
"I simply couldn’t marshal the necessary focus. I was horrified. All my life, reading books has been a deep and consistent source of pleasure, ...

Manufacturing ISM Contracts; Lowest Reading Since June 2009; Glimmers of Hope Extinguished
After flirting with contraction for three months, the Manufacturing ISM fell into negative territory with a 48.6 reading, below the lowest Econoday ...

Weekend Reading: Abraham Lincoln: First Annual Message to Congress
Abraham Lincoln (December 3, 1861): "If any good reason exists why we should persevere longer in withholding our recognition of the independence ...

Syed Rizwan Farook’s Dating Profile Shows He Liked Reading ‘Religious Books’ And Shooting Target Practice ...
Syed Rizwan Farook’s Dating Profile Shows He Liked Reading ‘Religious Books’ And Shooting Target Practice

Amazon's $250 Fire bundle will feed your reading habit
... bundle that could do the trick. The online retailer announced what it's calling the Reader's Edition of the Fire HD 8. In addition to the reading ...

Evening Reading
From krgthulu. Or buy Robert's book! Krgthulu's come a long way (as I have, in my own somewhat different way.

Wisconsin district cancels reading of book about transgender girl
Wisconsin district cancels reading of book about transgender girl

App of the Week: BookWhiz rewards kids for reading with custom prizes
... like TV and the internet can be tough. But a new app from Bellevue, Wash.-based BookWhiz Media lets parents set up rewards for reading, and ...