Download file from datasnap server to android client

Hello all:

I've a Datasnap Rest Server application works fine with android client .

I need download files  (many size 10 MB, 20 MB, 40 MB) from datasnapserver to Android client with a progressbar indicator.

How to?.

Thanks, in advance.

Alfonso
0
Alfonso
9/16/2014 11:17:06 AM
embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier 396 articles. 0 followers. Follow

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8892334/delphi-xe2-datasnap-download-file-via-tstream-with-progress-bar

Maybe this is now possible for all platforms..
0
Robert

XE3 - DataSnap - server - HTML client
i need to any one to help me to upload and download file throw datasnap server and html - javascript. Hi ahmed, Delphi ships with sample located in: C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\11.0\Samples\Delphi\DataSnap\FishFacts\. There you will find example of download image from DataSnap server to HTML - JavaScript client. Best regards, Erwin > {quote:title=Erwin Mouthaan wrote:}{quote} > Hi ahmed, > > Delphi ships with sample located in: C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\11.0\Samples\Delphi\DataSnap\FishFacts\. > > There you will find example of downloa...

Indy 10
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_39eb5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" The udp client component would be used in the datasnap server. The udp server component would be used in the datasnap client. --JivePart=_39eb5.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="UDPDSClinetstub.zip" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="UDPDSClinetstub.zip" UEs...

How to download a dinamically created file from server to client, without save it on server
My Web application: Visual studio 2005 asp.net vbscriptOn server no Microsoft Office. I used OXPPIA's.I create Excel files server-sideCode runs on my computer but not if project is on server.I think, the problem is the code points to webserver drive, it saves files on server.But, I'd like to download files on client!I'd like to send files immediatly to browser, without to save files on server.I'd like the end user decided if  and where save files.I don't understand how can I catch the created excel page, before it was saved on the server for downloading on client!I d...

Download files from server to client
Hi Am using an Activex control in my website. That activex need jpg file in client. Actually the files jpg files in server. I need to download files in server to client side without user permission. If it is possible please let me know and How can. Regards Tony Jepson    You will need to create an ActiveX to perform the download and give it very elevated privileges in IE. Generally, it's a bad idea. -- "Mark As Answer" if my reply helped you -- hi . Thanks for your reply. You have anu idea about how to access internet resource in delphi language. http:...

Downloading file from server to client
 Hi all,How to download a file from server to client, without prompting any messages in the client machine,I have used Response.Addheaders, Response.WriteFile methods, but that doesn't meet my requirements..please assist me regarding this Issue.. Regards,kumar.  If you do not have any "messages in the client machine," then where will the bnrowser store the file.Vikram www.vikramlakhotia.comPlease mark the answer if it helped you It's not possible. If servers were able to store files on my PC without me knowing about it, I would get my internet connection ...

File Download from Server to Client
Hello, everybody. Here is my question. I need to give users ability to download an image file from the web server and, the trick is, the need to BE ABLE TO CHOOSE where that file is saved on their hard drive. There shoud be either a button or a link on the web form. When a user clicks on this button or linck, they should be presented with a dialog so they can choose where on their local machine the file should be saved and then download the file and save it to location chose by user. If I simly place a link to the file on the page, when I click on it, the browser displays the image fi...

Can it auto download files and upload files to and from client side computer from server pages(aspx)?
P.S. I am using C# project. In case ,There are 4 xml files in my server computer. My pages are <http://www.abc.com/upload.aspx> and <http://www.abc.com/download.aspx> on server if my server is <http://www.abc.com>. They are used for uploading and downloading process. Question 1 : Can I copy that 4 xml files to the specified folder (eg. C:\XML\ ) on client computer by clicking a button "Download" in the page , <http://www.abc.com/download.aspx>?, which means that people no need to click "save as" to the download these 4 xml file...

how to download files or single file (.zip,.doc,.pdf) from server to client pc in asp.net
Hi, I have design Client-Server application. In this application i have use crystal report 11.0 for customized reports. In this project i have generate report & use rtf & pdf conversation from crystal report. Finally i will store this file on server machine because code is run on server side. But on client side Client cannot see the file after report generation. Client doesn't have any permission to access a server machine. To avoid this problem, there are may be two solutions 1. After generating report and rtf or pdf conversation, i will simply store this files on cl...

File Download from server to client machine
Hi, I am new to ASP.NET application development and I need to download specific file(s) on web server to a desinated location on client machine not using FTP. I do not want to display the save as dialog to show up by using Response.AddHeader() since I know the file(s) are to go to specific location on the client machine. However, I have searched on topics related to download file on the web, but I have not been successful. Can someone please help with some source code example(s)? Thank you so much in advance. Jen The reason you haven't found anything is because you can't do it...

Download a file from server to client drive.
I got the download file code to work that is on the FAQ page.Problem is the dialog pops up asking if I want to save it. I click ok and it saves it ok. Problem is I don't want to dialog to open.When I run the aspx I want it to download a file from a specific place on the server to a specific folder on the client machine. Please help me.I have been working on this for weeks and the best I can do is the popup dialog.In Firefox if I turn on the pick a folder to save to the save dialog then opens.I don't want to see that either. Is this impossible to do in asp.net? Rig...

Delphi 2009 Datasnap server and client
Hello, I am trying develop Datasnap server and client. I have a type TStringArray = array of string;. I used this type in one of server method. When I am trying to Generate Datasnap Client classes it says 'Remote error:Unknow data type: TStringArray'. How can I register this data type? -- Best Regards Md. Shariful Alam Khan Hello, Isn't there anyone to answer my question? Also I am getting same error if I use TStrings or TWideStringArray. Best Regards Md. Shariful Alam Khan "Md. Shariful Alam Khan" <murad_mouri@yahoo.com> wrote in messag...

Android Client And DataSnap Server XE2
Hi, I'm doing some tests on Android to call a DataSnap server method that returns a simple class. Delphi Side: TPrueba = class private FUnString : string; public published property UnString : string read FUnString write FUnString; end; Java Side: private class TPrueba { public String UnString; } With the following Datasnap server method: function RetornaEstructura(Value : string) : TPrueba; When I generate the java.android proxy the method returns a TJSONObject. 1. Is the Java class definition ok to match the Delphi one...

File transfer from server to client( silent download)
HI all I have a peculiar requirement in my project. My boss asked me whether a file can be downloaded to client machine from server without information of user. Our clients asked for this and he asked me to get information on this. Can anyone help me? Is this possible? Binil  No, it's (thankfully) not possible unless you use an ActiveX plugin or similar and give it completely elevated privileges.Why do you need this behavior? -- "Mark As Answer" if my reply helped you --...

file download from server to client machine #2
I have a page where user will download some files. but it's giving me an error saying the access to the path .... is denied. is there any way I can pass a user so that file will be accessable. following is my code. Thank you void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {        if (Page.IsPostBack){                    Response.ContentType="application/txt";          Response.AddHeader( "content-dispositio...

Web resources about - Download file from datasnap server to android client - embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

PSA: Rdio closing on 22 December, download your playlists now or lose them forever
If you’re an Rdio user, you have a week to download your playlists before the service goes offline at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Tuesday 22 December. Although ...