Can Delphi 2010 DataSnap work with DataSnap CGI application?

Hi,

I managed to create an DataSnap ISAPI DLL works with IIS and it works well.  I may now use TDSProviderConnection with TSQLConnection (using DataSnap as driver) in client side to consume the ISAPI services.

This time, I try create a CGI Datasnap server application.to replace the ISAPI DLL.  I managed to create the CGI datasnap server.  However, my client doesn't able to consume the services.  It either hang forever, or prompt "HTTP/1/1 500 session expired".

Does anyone have ideas what's going on?  Or the Delphi 2010 datasnap doesn't works with CGI?

--
Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang

E Stream Software Sdn Bhd
SQL Financial Accounting
0
Chee
11/5/2009 3:35:18 AM
embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier 396 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Bug in DBExpress/Datasnap for Delphi 2010?
My code works fine using DBExpress in D2009 and using DdbGo in D2009/2010. However it does not work in DBExpress 2010. I create a query based around a TClientDataset (with a TSQLDataset and TDatasetProvider). The query is a Datasnap query. The query has more than one field in it which is of type 'blob'. If the blob field is the *first* field in the query then I can go: SELECT SearchIcon, SectionIcon FROM Env ORDER BY ID FieldStream := TestQuery.CreateBlobStream(TestQuery.FieldByName('SearchIcon'), bmRead); and FieldStream.Size will not be 0 However if...

Datasnap in Delphi 2009, 2010 [Edit]
I have a simple client/server Datasnap application that I created with Delphi 2009. Works fine, but if I try to connect to the server with a TSQLconnection from within Delphi 2010, it not only won't connect, it locks up the program. Is this by design, or is it a bug? Edited by: Keith Daly on Sep 22, 2009 11:20 AM "Keith Daly" skrev i meddelandet news:164902@forums.codegear.com... >I have a simple client/server Datasnap application that I created with >Delphi 2009. Works fine, but if I try to connect to the server with a >TSQLconnection from within Delphi 2...

dll fails when compiled with delphi 2010, but works with delphi 7
I may be doing good if someone can just point me to the right forum I have not created a dll for some time and have not written one with 2010 before. The dll I am creating will be called as a cfx function by either a ColdFusion or BlueDragon webserver. I have written cfx DLLs in the past. The function declaration is below, it is the standard declaration from ColdFusion or Bluegradon documention on creating a CFX. procedure ProcessTagRequest(Request: TCFXRequest); export; cdecl; Since this was the first time using 2010 I wrote a very basic function to build off that was not much mor...

Delphi XE5 DataSnap application
Hi all I have developed a datasnap server in Delphi XE5. one client connect to Server. one client fire a method (lets say Server.ComputeTables ). the Server is doing some long computation in the method ComputeTables. 1,2,5 xx minutes. how to send feedback to the client? (a real feedback not ... "the server is doing something ... please wait"). like server passed step 1 server passed step 2 server passed step 3 etc ... tks alot On your server, use NotifyCallback to send a message to the client. Response:=TJSONValue.Create; TDSServer(fDSServer).Notif...

Delphi 2010 can't upgrade Delphi 2007 projects
If I open any of my Delphi 2007 projects in Delphi 2010 it prompts me that it will upgrade it. Unfortunately, that leaves Delphi 2010 to give errors about not knowing where to find system and other core units. On the other hand, if I delete all the BDS project files and only leave the .dpr, Delphi 2010 can successfully open and compile my project. However, besides that quirk, I have another problem. I need to have both a working Delphi 2007 project and Delphi 2010, so I can compile using both without being prompted each and every time about upgrading project :) So... Any ideas to what m...

Delphi 2010 DataSnap with multiple server modules
Hi, We're going to upgrade the multi-tier project from Delphi 2007 to 2010 using DataSnap. That is, we will convert the Remote Data modules to DataSnap server modules. Previously (in D2007) we shared one ADO connection between the remote data modules, I've managed to share the ADO connection between the DataSnap server modules. It (APP Server) "seems" work fine, however, some colleague mentioned that ADO is not thread safe. If that's the case, is there any easy way to verify the issue? BTW, to keep the minimal changes to the existing remote data modules, we h...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

How Can I Add Perfmon Counters To My Delphi 2010 Application?
Does anybody have any sample code or can anyone point me in the direction of any third party components that will allow me to add windows perfmon counters to my application? I've seen some ancient examples in a few places, and have tried a few of these implementation with mixed results (i.e. I can only get a few types of very simple counters work). And now I'm converting to D2010, which presents even more issues. Thanks, Doug Doug B wrote: > Does anybody have any sample code or can anyone point me in the > direction of any third party components that will allow me to ...

Delphi 2010 Preview Week 3: dbExpress, Firebird and DataSnap
The third Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 sneak preview "Make the Connection with RAD Studio 2010" is now live at http://etnaweb04.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/ This week's sneak preview showcases RAD Studio 2010’s expanded database connectivity, including first time support for Firebird and updated drivers for popular DBMSs. The DataSnap multi-tier framework has been updated for easier interactions via standard communication protocols. Watch the video to learn about these new features including: - New and updated database support – New Firebird 2.1 and 1.5 support...

Delphi 2009 DataSnap server application does not update DCOM configuration
Compiling and running a Delphi 7 datasnap server application works fine, except that it does no longer update the path to the executable in the DCOM configuration when I launch the server (as it used to be in older Delphi versions). So the old path (pointing to the Delphi 7 version) was still registered in the DCOM configuration. As a workaround, I was able to modify the registry entry for the server GUID which I found using DCOMCNFG. Should I report this issue in QC or did I just miss an important change, like calling a new registration method for DCOM-based datasnap servers...

Web resources about - Can Delphi 2010 DataSnap work with DataSnap CGI application? - embarcadero.delphi.multi-tier

Apple patent application reveals exciting possibilities for twin-camera system rumored for iPhone 7
We heard a report in November that Apple was testing an iPhone 7 model with dual rear cameras , and a patent application published today not ...

Panasonic Develops a Stretchable Resin Film and Its Application Materials for Stretchable Electronics ...
A stretchable film is developed. This film stretches to 2.5 times the original length and then returns to the original form. A conductive paste ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications ...
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased Over Two Week Period in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 27 percent from ...

Mortgage applications sink after rush

NTU research team discovers optoelectronic application for molybdenum disulfide
A research team under the National Taiwan University (NTU) has discovered an optoelectronic application for molybdenum disulfide (MoS2), a 2-dimensional ...

Rams blast St. Louis as relocation application goes public
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The Rams believe a move to Los Angeles would be best for the franchise’s long-term success, according to the team’s application ...