OpenCV framework

Hi,
Did anybody tried to use OpenCV Framework within Delphi?
Any advice for that?

Gurkan
7/14/2015 8:27:33 AM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

How to link iOS's Framework (iAd.Framework) on Device with XE4 ? [Edit]
Hello. I write the iAd component for XE4, and It works on simulator. But It doesn't work on device. Maybe, iAd.Framekwork is not loaded when app is starting. {code} .... {$IF defined(IOS) and NOT defined(CPUARM)} initialization iAdModule := dlopen(MarshaledAString(libCoreiAd), RTLD_LAZY); finalization dlclose(iAdModule); {$ENDIF IOS} {code} Of course, This code works for simulator only. and I think it's standard coding style. How to link "iAd" framework manually on device mode ? Here is my step. step 1. Add Missing FrameWork (Tools-Options-SDK...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

XE7 and iOS Frameworks
Hi everyone, I have a couple of question about Delphi XE7 and the iOS frameworks. It seems that not all Frameworks are accessible when importing the iOS SDK, for example ExternalAccessory. Now, headers can be translated directly, but some are quite large, requiring quite a bit of work and then maintenance as the source SDK changes with releases. Having used Delphi for many years, I was hoping for a fast-track to a development, but due to the missing frameworks, this looks like it won't be possible. So, my questions are: -I would assume iOS support would include all native iOS Fram...

G-Framework for Delphi
http://g-framework.org Anybody playing with it?? Any thoughts or opinions you want to share? Best regards "Goog" <goog@goog.com> wrote in message news:... > > "Alexandre Machado" wrote in message news:63987@forums.codegear.com... >> http://g-framework.org >> >> Anybody playing with it?? Any thoughts or opinions you want to share? >> >> Best regards > > Alexandre, > > I developed the G-Framework as a platform on which to build the second generation of my comapany's flagship product (regional > ...

SwfDotNet.IO Framework
Hi All,Has anybody use SwfDotNet.IO ?If yes,then how do you increase the version support.Currently it support till 7.Please provide complete explanation or share code.   Thanks in advance.  Warm RegardsKumar Harsh Using SwfDotNet.IO ; I simply want to get dimension of flash file while uploading.Exisiting code  allow only support flash version upto 7.0 Cheers!Warm RegardsKumar Harsh Hi All,I solved this problem myself.It allow to change  max_version in swfheader.cs file.I guess,if any other problem,just keep going to defination,you will reach your destination(clas...

OpenCV framework [Edit]
Hi, Did anybody try to use OpenCV Framework within Delphi? Any advice for that? Thanks Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Jul 14, 2015 11:50 AM ...

Web resources about - OpenCV framework - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Natasha Stott Despoja launches 'world first' framework to address domestic violence
Australia's first national, evidence-based domestic violence framework was launched at Parliament House on Tuesday.

Xposed framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow is getting closer
The popular Xposed framework, which allows for a seemingly endless amount of customizations and tweaks to Android, unfortunately still isn't ...

Safe Harbor 2.0 framework begins to capsize as January deadline nears
(credit: Andree Stephan ) Safe Harbour 2.0, currently being drawn up by the EU and US authorities, "will not provide a viable framework for ...

UI Frameworks – Bootstrap
... you produce a responsive website. About Bootstrap To quote the Bootstrap website: “Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Google engineers craft a Dart framework for iOS and Android
The UI framework uses its own rendering engine to draw widgets

Google Launches Framework to Load Content on Mobile Web Quickly
Google gives publishers a way to load content faster on mobile Web; FireEye reveals new Android malvertising threat; Samsung's Q3 profit forecasts ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

Angular-Meteor links JavaScript frameworks
... build system improvements and ECMAScript compliance Angular-Meteor, Meteor's technology for using the Angular and Meteor JavaScript frameworks ...