OpenCV framework [Edit]

Hi,
Did anybody try to use OpenCV Framework within Delphi?
Any advice for that?

Thanks

Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Jul 14, 2015 11:50 AM
0
Gurkan
7/14/2015 6:57:13 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to link iOS's Framework (iAd.Framework) on Device with XE4 ? [Edit]
Hello. I write the iAd component for XE4, and It works on simulator. But It doesn't work on device. Maybe, iAd.Framekwork is not loaded when app is starting. {code} .... {$IF defined(IOS) and NOT defined(CPUARM)} initialization iAdModule := dlopen(MarshaledAString(libCoreiAd), RTLD_LAZY); finalization dlclose(iAdModule); {$ENDIF IOS} {code} Of course, This code works for simulator only. and I think it's standard coding style. How to link "iAd" framework manually on device mode ? Here is my step. step 1. Add Missing FrameWork (Tools-Options-SDK...

Intel OpenCV delphi interface [Edit]
hi, I published our conversion of *Intel's OpenCV* computer vision library headers, not a complete translation (still in progress) but much more comprehensive then what I found on the web so far (please correct me if I am wrong and save me from all future work...<grin>) the files can be downloaded from [My Blog|http://delphi-real-life.blogspot.com/] -- Liran Com-N-Sense Edited by: Liran Shahar on Aug 24, 2010 8:44 PM Liran Shahar wrote: > hi, > > I published our conversion of *Intel's OpenCV* computer vision library headers, not a complete translati...

How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]
I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project. How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts? Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr" Success Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2 Deploy paclient command line for "WS210" [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211 Failed ============================ Looks like it will compile for Windows. I c...

Delphi Google Maps SDK for iOS [Edit]
Hello, i am new to iOS platform, i was trying to use google maps for an iOS application. i have found sample in XE5 *\RAD Studio\12.0\Samples\MobileCodeSnippets\Location* This works but how to i hide the controls on the google maps. links : To disable the default controls is http://www.w3schools.com/googleAPI/google_maps_controls.asp can any tell me how to use google maps in iOS like android using google maps API? Edited by: Presley Dias on Oct 29, 2013 9:38 PM ...

Inversion of Control (IoC) framework for Delphi? [Edit]
Hi, I'm a complete newcomer to Delphi (in fact, I'm quite new to software engineering at an enterprise level), so please excuse my ignorance. In general, I'm interested in seeing design patterns applied Delphi. In particular, are there any IoC frameworks for Delphi? Without having the slightest idea whether it is true or not, I imagine that Spring.NET could be a candidate. However, I'm reluctant to do too much .NET stuff, as the projects I'll be maintaining is not written in Delphi .NET. Regards, Joar <Joar B?lstad> wrote > > In general, I'm i...

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

Automated(Delphi 2) methods on IOS [Edit]
Although help says automated methods does work only on Win32, I've noticed that code contains it -- *does* compile and run on Mac OS, Iphone Emulator. But I have no Iphone device, so could someone test code I attached on Iphone hardware(not emulator)? http://www.load.to/zwyZaqVnHi/testIph.7z Edited by: Alexander Snigerev on Jul 6, 2013 1:03 AM Alexander Snigerev wrote: > http://www.load.to/OzetL8d3Eu/testAutomated.7z That's missing the file "Unit13.pas" and also the .dproj file. -- Dave Nottage [TeamB] Alexander Snigerev wrote: > Although help sa...

Is iOS printing implemented in Delphi XE5? [Edit]
Delphi XE4 has a empty FMX.Printers.iOS.pas implementation, is this solved in the new version? Edited by: Martijn Van der Kooij on Sep 12, 2013 12:13 AM I asked this question before as well, here is what I found out.. Only support at the moment, is to get what you want to print into an image and then use the Sharesheet -> print functionality. There are demo's of this on youtube for ios and android. So very limited printing support available, no sign or comment (I asked them) from FMX Fastreports for a report printing component for Firemonkey mobile. ...

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars ...

What is the right procedure to add the additional framework on iOS ? [Edit]
Hello. I am writing the components like iAd,In-App Purchase... (Maybe missing parts on XE4). and I have some questions. *Q1. What is the right procedure to add framework ?* Here is my code. Is It right ? or any document related standard Interface ? my code is working, but I am not sure that is right style coding. {code} .... const libCoreiAd = '/System/Library/Frameworks/iAd.framework/iAd'; .... {$IF Not defined(CPUARM)} // For iOS-Device uses Posix.Dlfcn; {$EndIf} .... {$If defined(CPUARM)} // For iOS-Device Procedure XE4_FakeLoader; cdecl; ex...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

Web resources about - OpenCV framework [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Xposed framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow could arrive this week
Towards the end of October we told you that Xposed framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow would soon become available for all. While that's still ...

Safe Harbor 2.0 framework begins to capsize as January deadline nears
(credit: Andree Stephan ) Safe Harbour 2.0, currently being drawn up by the EU and US authorities, "will not provide a viable framework for ...

How to find which versions of the .NET Framework are installed on a PC
Check the system requirements for a Windows application and you’ll often find it needs some minimum version of Microsoft’s .NET Framework. .NET ...

Frameworks releasing 'Time Spent' EP
by Andrew Sacher photo by Shauna Hundeby Gainesville's Frameworks became one of the more promising new bands in the current wave of screamo with ...

Cisco Announces New Skills Framework to Address Evolving Technology
Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, business transformation and network programmability will influence all Cisco Career Certifications.

Google engineers craft a Dart framework for iOS and Android
The UI framework uses its own rendering engine to draw widgets

Int'l groups launch new global framework to eliminate human rabies
... the worst rabies problem. Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) – International organizations launched on Thursday (December 10) a new global framework ...

The Complex Framework Of The UN Climate Talks, Demystified
As COP21 convenes this week in Paris, this data viz breaks down all you need to know about the history, key players, and big decisions. Yesterday, ...

Angular-Meteor links JavaScript frameworks
... build system improvements and ECMAScript compliance Angular-Meteor, Meteor's technology for using the Angular and Meteor JavaScript frameworks ...