ios app screen reader support?

Is there any accessbility support for iOS app in XE8 - e.g. so blind people can use the app
0
Thomas
8/15/2015 10:42:03 AM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

C++Builder does not support running iOS apps on the iOS Simulator, Why?
C++Builder does not support running iOS apps on the iOS Simulator, but does support the iOS Device. Why? > The compiler for iOS and the Intel microprocessor is not available yet Delphi support El 05/10/2014 10:12, ww6 wuxu escribió: >> The compiler for iOS and the Intel microprocessor is not available yet > > Delphi support > I meant the C++ front end El 05/10/2014 5:02, ww6 wuxu escribió: > C++Builder does not support running iOS apps on the iOS Simulator, but does support the iOS Device. > Why? > The compiler for iOS and the In...

FYI
Just received this from Apple. --- Dear Developer, As we announced in October, beginning February 1, 2015 new iOS apps submitted to the App Store must include 64-bit support and be built with the iOS 8 SDK. Beginning June 1, 2015 app updates will also need to follow the same requirements. To enable 64-bit in your project, we recommend using the default Xcode build setting of “Standard architectures” to build a single binary with both 32-bit and 64-bit code. If you have any questions, visit the Apple Developer Forums. Best regards, Apple Developer Technical Support "R&am...

Delphi app in Apple App Store for iOS
Have you guys with iPhones and iPads seen that there is a Delphi produced app, running Interbase To Go, approved for download on the Apple App Store? I can't find a link on the web, but search "Embarcadero" on the app store and it shows up. (My daughter showed me. ;-) ) -- Nick > I can't find a link on the web, but search "Embarcadero" on the app > store and it shows up. (My daughter showed me. ;-) ) There are 6 apps that shows up... which one is it? - Palo Alto - Embarcadero (Fom Scott James, mapping software or something..) - Heart of...

Cannot deploy IOS app to IOS simulator
After upgrading my iPhone to IOS 8, installing XCode 6.0.1 on my Mac, and downloading the SDKs in the IDE, I get the error 'Session Start Error. Simulator session timed out' when I compile and deploy a demo app. The PS Server is running on the Mac and the connection tests successfully. This was all working prior to the IOS and XCode upgrade. Any ideas? Also since there are no 'Views' for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus I assume there might be an update that will include them. Is that the case? Thanks > {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote} > At ...

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

IO::Socket, or any IO
------=_Part_110935_21218926.1156438461026 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline I was thinking of rewriting a little webserver program I wrote in Perl 5 using Pugs. I was wondering what the equivilent (if any) of IO::Socket is. I suppose I could use an external webserver and use CGI to get this working with IO, but my preference would be a pure Perl 6 approach. If you're wondering, the program I wrote is a simple little webpage with two buttons so my wife can play music off my Linux box (with g...

Cannot Deploy iOS App to iOS Simulator on MacinCloud [Edit]
I created an application and decided to run it on iOS Simulator, but when I click run I see this error: http://postimg.org/image/cxtb17xo1/ Edited by: dsfgdsag sdfgsdf on Dec 8, 2013 10:20 AM dsfgdsag sdfgsdf wrote: > I created an application and decided to run it on iOS Simulator, but when I click run I see this error: http://postimg.org/image/cxtb17xo1/ > > Edited by: dsfgdsag sdfgsdf on Dec 8, 2013 10:20 AM > Any chance you have an environment variable named PLATFORM set? This is common on HP computers. If so, delete it and restart your IDE. Also discussed here: ht...

My first iOS app with Delphi XE4
Hello I just made a video from my first iOS app that I made with Delphi XE4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_lEPpp7oeA This is a software that "turns" your iPhone into a security camera, streaming live video from the iPhone camera to Digifort camera surveillance system (Also compiled in XE4). I took about 2 weeks to finish the app (Including the time to learn the Firemonkey for iOS), but now I'm just waiting apple developer to be online again in order to send my app for approval Comments are appreciated! Eric Fleming Bonilha wrote: > Comments are appreciated...

Does Delphi for ios support complete block?
For example, I want to use UIApplication.beginbackgroundtaskwithexpirationhandler to support background task, but it requires a complete block parameter. Does anyone know whether delphi support complete block of ios? chen xing wrote: > For example, I want to use UIApplication.beginbackgroundtaskwithexpirationhandler to support background task, but it > requires a complete block parameter. Unless you redefine UIApplication, you won't be able to call that method because it is not in the existing definition in the iOSApi.UIKit unit. That aside, it seems that it just requ...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

App quits right after launch in iOS Simulator (iOS 8.1)
Delphi XE7 Update 1 (Version 21.0.17707.5020) Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.2) XCode version 6.1.1 PAServer version 15 for XE7 Update 1 Connection to PAServer is successfully configured in Tools / Options / Connection Profile Manager. iOS SDK 8.1 is successfully added using Tools / Options / SDK Manager. *Note:* when adding iOS SDK in Delphi, I only get the option to pick iOS 8 SDK. I have read elsewhere on this forum that iOS 8 SDK/Simulator is not working with Delphi. Is that the case? If so, how do I add SDK for earlier version of iOS then? The command showing in PAServer Manager on Ma...

XE7 IOS App hangs IOS device when first cleared from Memory and restarted
Anyone seen the issue where when you deploy an app to an IOS device (which deploys no problems) but then clear from running on IOS device by double tapoing on IOS device home button then swiping app off screen, this then hangs the device for up to 5 mins, Happening on both iPad and iPhone for IOS 7 and 8. Once iOS device comes back this issue does not happen again unless app is deployed to device again. i.e. you can start app and clear as above and then works as expected. Only happens the first time after the app has first been deployed. Anyone seen or know of a fix for this? Thanks ...

Web resources about - ios app screen reader support? - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AFCESA began as the Civil Engineer Construction Operations Group at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base , Ohio in 1966. Two years later, the new ...

I Sold Sex Toys to Support My Children
... for getting divorced that involved downsizing to a different house and taking on extra hours at my dental hygiene job. That, plus child support ...

Nevada court to decide fate of woman on life-support
Judge sets more hearings to weigh the fate of 20-year-old woman doctors have declared brain dead

The Latest: Texas church holds rally in support of mosque
Chron.com The Latest: Texas church holds rally in support of mosque Chron.com AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The latest on Texas suing the U.S. government ...

Windows tech support: Getting your PC to start
Your PC won't boot. Is the issue loose cables, bumped switches, dead parts? Use this guide to find and fix the problem.

Cisco Improves SDN Support For Rival VMware; Adds Docker Containers
Network World Cisco Improves SDN Support For Rival VMware; Adds Docker Containers CRN Cisco is striving to shed its image as a purely proprietary ...

Trump To Republican Jewish Coalition: ‘You’re Not Going To Support Me Because I Don’t Want Your Money’ ...
Trump To Republican Jewish Coalition: ‘You’re Not Going To Support Me Because I Don’t Want Your Money’

Gov. Mike Pence meets with Archbishop to ask church to withdraw support for Syrian refugee family
... At least Pence knows he doesn't have the authority to turn refugees away at the state border, and can only bully charity groups into supporting ...

Chinese President Xi announces $60 billion to 'support' Africa
Chinese President Xi announces $60 billion to 'support' Africa - China's economic growth has taken a dip this year, triggering a global commodities ...

Amy Poehler's 5-Year-Old Son Hilariously Supports 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Over 'Sisters'
Amy Poehler's 5-Year-Old Son Hilariously Supports 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Over 'Sisters'