Do any videos describe the ways of hosting FMX apps on mobile devices? #2

I'm working on a little app and I want to show it to some folks to get their feedback.

I'd like to load it onto my iPad Air and show it to them on that device, rather than taking my MacBook.

Is there a video that talks about the different ways of getting apps like this onto such devices?

(I haven't renewed my Apple Dev License yet, so I'm mainly wondering if it's possible to do this for testing without it.)

In this case, it's for iOS on an iPad, but it would be nice to do the same for my Nexus 7.

-David
0
David
6/8/2015 11:21:55 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm pretty sure you need an Apple developer account just to get the app onto the IOS device through Delphi.
0
Douglas

Do any videos describe the ways of hosting FMX apps on mobile devices?
I'm working on a little app and I want to show it to some folks to get their feedback. I'd like to load it onto my iPad Air and show it to them on that device, rather than taking my MacBook. Is there a video that talks about the different ways of getting apps like this onto such devices? (I haven't renewed my Apple Dev License yet, so I'm mainly wondering if it's possible to do this for testing without it.) In this case, it's for iOS on an iPad, but it would be nice to do the same for my Nexus 7. -David ...

Simple Delphi iOS App without FMX
Hello Finally, it's works. // // iOS Hello World for Delphi XE7 without FMX // // --------------------------------------------- // Test Results ( Simple App with Label ) // --------------------------------------------- // Simulator Device // Firemonkey 9MB 15MB // Native 1.5MB 4.3MB // --------------------------------------------- // // http://blog.naver.com/simonsayz // Simon,Choi // // References // ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- // http://...

FireDAC mobile app error as sqlite as delphi XE7 [Edit] #2
i im trying of connect my app as FireDAC but i have some errors. I follow all steps of Mobile_Tutotils_en_pdf file for delphi XE7. First i add one FireDAConnection compoent, after i in FireDAConnection Edit i set DriverID as Sqlite, in Database parameter i set this existing sqlite database "shoplist.s3db , and i set lockingmode to normal as this manual tell. I After i follow steps 1,2,3,4 and in the step 5 of the page 265 when i try of to set Connected property to true, i get this error: 1. [FireDac][Comp][Clnt]-340. Driver ID is not defined. Set TFDConnection.DriverName or Add D...

Delphi XE5/XE6 Mobile App Terminated When Bluetooth Device Activated
I created a firemonkey mobile app that contains a single edit box, in XE5. I have a symbol bluetooth barcode scanner paired with my mobile device. The scanner is turned off until it's ready to be used. When I run the application on my phone and touch the edit box, the onscreen keyboard appears. At this point I enable the scanner (it has a button on it for this purpose). When the scanner connects to the phone, my application closes. To see what's going on, I added an application event handler to the program to see what events were occurring: function TForm13.AppEvent(AApp...

Unable to deploy to iOS 7.1 device from Delphi XE5 Update 2
Hi, I am unable to deploy to iOS 7.1 device (iPhone 5) from Delphi XE5 Update 2. When pressing Run I am receiving the error: Local file cache for platform SDK "iPhoneOS 7.1" not found at C:\Users\ag30\Documents\RAD Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS7.1.sdk. Would you like to update the platform SDK now? After pressing the Yes button I am receiving compiler error: " [Error] Error updating platform SDK "iPhoneOS7.1.sdk". Remote paths for this platform SDK has not been assigned" Thanks for any help, Asaf Asaf Goldman wrote: > Hi, > > I am unable to de...

Delphi app in Apple App Store for iOS
Have you guys with iPhones and iPads seen that there is a Delphi produced app, running Interbase To Go, approved for download on the Apple App Store? I can't find a link on the web, but search "Embarcadero" on the app store and it shows up. (My daughter showed me. ;-) ) -- Nick > I can't find a link on the web, but search "Embarcadero" on the app > store and it shows up. (My daughter showed me. ;-) ) There are 6 apps that shows up... which one is it? - Palo Alto - Embarcadero (Fom Scott James, mapping software or something..) - Heart of...

WebRTC signaling and 2-way video article #2
Finished! The two diagrams are added and I'm pretty happy with it. I've asked in #media if anyone has input on it, for what it's worth. Here it is: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/WebRTC_API/Signaling_and_video_calling -- Eric Shepherd Senior Technical Writer Mozilla <https://www.mozilla.org/> Blog: http://www.bitstampede.com/ Twitter: http://twitter.com/sheppy Check my Availability <https://freebusy.io/eshepherd@mozilla.com> ...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

What is best way to determine (in asp.net) if device is mobile or desktop device?
Trying to find the best way to determine if mobile device.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET  Hi Peter,The IsMobileDevice property is one way.http://forums.asp.net/p/1155270/1897491.aspx#1897491  - Kiran Kiran Vaka v_tel001:The IsMobileDevice property is one way.    Have you used that tag and found it reliable?  Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hello Peter, if I use the very slow advanced search of this forum I get four pages with res...

XG Mobile App (Delphi XE2/Firemonkey ) now in the app store
My app is finally in the App Store. My thanks go to forum members for the help provided in all the post here. Xavier Dufaure de Citres ----- _*XG Mobile for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now in the App Store*_ XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands. In its few years of existence (since 2009) eXtreme gammon has been recognized as the best backgammon program available. This has been confirmed by top players in the world and by independen...

What is difference in Mobile Web Hosted App & Installing Website as App?
i have some basic questions in firefox OS 1. What is difference in Mobile Web Hosted App & Installing Website as App? 2. Is there any data level security available with Firefox OS? 3. Is it possible to access the same app for android and ios ? 4. Is reverse engineering of Firefox OS app possible?? Is any code obfuscation is provided by Firefox?? thanks in advance..:) Hi! You can read about the security model of Firefox OS in: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Security/Securi= ty_model and https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/Security ...

XE7 IOS App hangs IOS device when first cleared from Memory and restarted
Anyone seen the issue where when you deploy an app to an IOS device (which deploys no problems) but then clear from running on IOS device by double tapoing on IOS device home button then swiping app off screen, this then hangs the device for up to 5 mins, Happening on both iPad and iPhone for IOS 7 and 8. Once iOS device comes back this issue does not happen again unless app is deployed to device again. i.e. you can start app and clear as above and then works as expected. Only happens the first time after the app has first been deployed. Anyone seen or know of a fix for this? Thanks ...

Why Themes App in 2.2 is Certified App?
--_9c574a7d-3887-4758-b1bb-88d773583d32_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello All=2C Few days ago I have seen that Firefox OS 2.2 is now supporting Theming in i= t settings. I was thinking of building themes for Firefox OS. After checkin= g the structures of the Default theme app=2C I found that the application t= ype is "Certified". Why is that ? If I create a theme for FxOS=2C will it a= lso have to be Certified app.=20 Rabbi Hossain http://www.2hr.me/ http://rabbi.xyz = --_9c57...

XE7 IOS App hangs IOS device when first cleared from Memory and restarted
Anyone seen the issue where when you deploy an app to an IOS device (which deploys no problems) but then clear from running on IOS device by double tapoing on IOS device home button then swiping app off screen, this then hangs the device for up to 5 mins, Happening on both iPad and iPhone for IOS 7 and 8. Once iOS device comes back this issue does not happen again unless app is deployed to device again. i.e. you can start app and clear as above and then works as expected. Only happens the first time after the app has first been deployed. Anyone seen or know of a fix for this? Thanks ...

Web resources about - Do any videos describe the ways of hosting FMX apps on mobile devices? #2 - embarcadero.delphi.ios

INFOGRAPHIC: How Would You Describe A Facebook Power User?
Think of them as the active class among Facebook users, the movers-and-shakers of the Facebook world — those most likely to comment , to keep ...

Describe Five on the App Store on iTunes
Get Describe Five on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Coward_the-word-that-describes-Mitt-Romney - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

BBC News Japan volcano Survivors describe Mount Ontake eruption - YouTube
Survivors of Saturday's eruption by Mount Ontake have described volcanic rock falling "like hailstones". More than 200 hikers were able to escape ...

Debut novel Hausfrau describes the wrong way out of a conventional life
Jill Alexander Essbaum’s novel about a woman seeking escape from a claustrophobic marriage offers a fresh take on a very familiar story.

Friend of Morgan Wayne 'Mouse' Perry describes his 'horrible' stabbing death
A witness to the stabbing death of a homeless man at Melbourne's Enterprize Park said the force of the attack on the victim "was lifting my friend&#8217;s ...

Witness describes fire engulfing crane (01:21)
A man who took pictures of a building on fire in Canada describes the terrifying scene where a construction worker was trapped at the end of ...

Kylie Blackwood murder: police describe wanted man
Police have released a description of a man they want to question over the death of Pakenham mother Kylie Blackwood, found dead in her home last ...

Bernard Tomic describes red-hot form of world No.1 Novak Djokovic as 'a joke'
Bernard Tomic believes the young stars of the sport&nbsp;are starting to bridge the gap between them and the top players -&nbsp;at least with ...