Do any videos describe the ways of hosting FMX apps on mobile devices?

I'm working on a little app and I want to show it to some folks to get their feedback.

I'd like to load it onto my iPad Air and show it to them on that device, rather than taking my MacBook.

Is there a video that talks about the different ways of getting apps like this onto such devices?

(I haven't renewed my Apple Dev License yet, so I'm mainly wondering if it's possible to do this for testing without it.)

In this case, it's for iOS on an iPad, but it would be nice to do the same for my Nexus 7.

-David
0
David
6/8/2015 11:18:51 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Do any videos describe the ways of hosting FMX apps on mobile devices? #2
I'm working on a little app and I want to show it to some folks to get their feedback. I'd like to load it onto my iPad Air and show it to them on that device, rather than taking my MacBook. Is there a video that talks about the different ways of getting apps like this onto such devices? (I haven't renewed my Apple Dev License yet, so I'm mainly wondering if it's possible to do this for testing without it.) In this case, it's for iOS on an iPad, but it would be nice to do the same for my Nexus 7. -David I'm pretty sure you need an Apple developer a...

Simple Delphi iOS App without FMX
Hello Finally, it's works. // // iOS Hello World for Delphi XE7 without FMX // // --------------------------------------------- // Test Results ( Simple App with Label ) // --------------------------------------------- // Simulator Device // Firemonkey 9MB 15MB // Native 1.5MB 4.3MB // --------------------------------------------- // // http://blog.naver.com/simonsayz // Simon,Choi // // References // ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- // http://...

Delphi XE5/XE6 Mobile App Terminated When Bluetooth Device Activated
I created a firemonkey mobile app that contains a single edit box, in XE5. I have a symbol bluetooth barcode scanner paired with my mobile device. The scanner is turned off until it's ready to be used. When I run the application on my phone and touch the edit box, the onscreen keyboard appears. At this point I enable the scanner (it has a button on it for this purpose). When the scanner connects to the phone, my application closes. To see what's going on, I added an application event handler to the program to see what events were occurring: function TForm13.AppEvent(AApp...

Delphi app in Apple App Store for iOS
Have you guys with iPhones and iPads seen that there is a Delphi produced app, running Interbase To Go, approved for download on the Apple App Store? I can't find a link on the web, but search "Embarcadero" on the app store and it shows up. (My daughter showed me. ;-) ) -- Nick > I can't find a link on the web, but search "Embarcadero" on the app > store and it shows up. (My daughter showed me. ;-) ) There are 6 apps that shows up... which one is it? - Palo Alto - Embarcadero (Fom Scott James, mapping software or something..) - Heart of...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

What is best way to determine (in asp.net) if device is mobile or desktop device?
Trying to find the best way to determine if mobile device.Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET  Hi Peter,The IsMobileDevice property is one way.http://forums.asp.net/p/1155270/1897491.aspx#1897491  - Kiran Kiran Vaka v_tel001:The IsMobileDevice property is one way.    Have you used that tag and found it reliable?  Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hello Peter, if I use the very slow advanced search of this forum I get four pages with res...

What is difference in Mobile Web Hosted App & Installing Website as App?
i have some basic questions in firefox OS 1. What is difference in Mobile Web Hosted App & Installing Website as App? 2. Is there any data level security available with Firefox OS? 3. Is it possible to access the same app for android and ios ? 4. Is reverse engineering of Firefox OS app possible?? Is any code obfuscation is provided by Firefox?? thanks in advance..:) Hi! You can read about the security model of Firefox OS in: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Security/Securi= ty_model and https://wiki.mozilla.org/Apps/Security ...

XG Mobile App (Delphi XE2/Firemonkey ) now in the app store
My app is finally in the App Store. My thanks go to forum members for the help provided in all the post here. Xavier Dufaure de Citres ----- _*XG Mobile for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch now in the App Store*_ XG Mobile is the portable version of the acclaimed program "eXtreme Gammon" for PC. You can now have the power and accuracy of eXtreme Gammon in the palm of your hands. In its few years of existence (since 2009) eXtreme gammon has been recognized as the best backgammon program available. This has been confirmed by top players in the world and by independen...

XE7 IOS App hangs IOS device when first cleared from Memory and restarted
Anyone seen the issue where when you deploy an app to an IOS device (which deploys no problems) but then clear from running on IOS device by double tapoing on IOS device home button then swiping app off screen, this then hangs the device for up to 5 mins, Happening on both iPad and iPhone for IOS 7 and 8. Once iOS device comes back this issue does not happen again unless app is deployed to device again. i.e. you can start app and clear as above and then works as expected. Only happens the first time after the app has first been deployed. Anyone seen or know of a fix for this? Thanks ...

XE7 IOS App hangs IOS device when first cleared from Memory and restarted
Anyone seen the issue where when you deploy an app to an IOS device (which deploys no problems) but then clear from running on IOS device by double tapoing on IOS device home button then swiping app off screen, this then hangs the device for up to 5 mins, Happening on both iPad and iPhone for IOS 7 and 8. Once iOS device comes back this issue does not happen again unless app is deployed to device again. i.e. you can start app and clear as above and then works as expected. Only happens the first time after the app has first been deployed. Anyone seen or know of a fix for this? Thanks ...

ASP.NET Mobile Web Application to support Basic data mobile devices as well as Enhanced Data Mobile Device
Hi I am developing  ASP.NET Website for  mobile support.   I have to support my website "Basic Data Mobile devices"(devices that have a medium-size screen : 120x120 & 240x240 pixels), menu or icon based navigation via a thumb wheel or cursor and which offer access to e-mail, address book, SMS and a basic web browser(ied java based mobile phones with a web browser and some PDA functionality) as well as "Enhanced data mobile device" (240 x 120 pixels). While building such mobile web site what all are things I have to take care and a...

Video Streaming for mobile devices
Hi very one, I'm trying find a way to do video streaming for mobile devices. I know that I need some sort of streaming server. If any one knows of companies that offer this service, I'll be glad to know. I'll be tryig to gain an idea of the costs involed and the difficulty in setup. So, anyhelp on this subject is highly appreciated.  Thanks in advance...

Delphi support for mobile apps
Hi, As someone who uses Delphi for Windows desktop programs only, I would like to catch up on the current state of Delphi tools for mobile development. When Firemonkey was first launched I read long debates in Non-Technical forum about the fact that Firemonkey uses platform-independent GUI controls rather than native controls. But I have recently read in various websites that apparently Delphi/Firemonkey now also supports native controls for Android and iOS. Does this mean that one can now use either the platform-independent and/or platform-specific components? How are the native con...

Is there a way to zoom an image on the iOS device ?
I have written an iOS Firemonkey client program which receives images sent from our desktop app. The communication works fine, and I can send and display the images (png if that matters). What I can't seem to figure out is if there is a way to have the user zoom the images somehow. A pinch zoom would be great but I could maybe live with adding a plus/minus button (like old Android zoom) if that's the best I can get. I'm displaying the images in an ImageViewer. I'm also able to display them in an image control, as well the the TMSFMXBitmap (from TMS Software). But I ca...

Web resources about - Do any videos describe the ways of hosting FMX apps on mobile devices? - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Facebook’s Matt Kelly Describes Process Of Creating Plugin For WordPress
The plugin for WordPress launched by Facebook in June has been downloaded more than 180,000 times, and Engineer, Developer Relations Matt Kelly ...

Describe It (SLP) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Describe It (SLP) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

WHOA. Two tv's, a bar ad a chandelier.I can't even describe how amazing the tailgating at Ole Miss was ...
... Two tv's, a bar ad a chandelier.I can't even describe how amazing the tailgating at Ole Miss was. THOUSANDS ...

Al Salvi Describes How Lois Lerner Used FEC to Bully Campaign - YouTube
Interview with Al Salvi, the candidate opposing Sen Dick Durbin in 1996. At the time, Lois Lerner accused Salvi and used the weight of the FEC ...

UAE victim of London robbery describes attack as 'nightmare straight out of a movie' - The National
Ali Al Tamimi described how seven masked men broke into his London apartment wearing Scream masks and brandishing weapons, saying it resembled ...

Coward punch victim's widow describes magistrate's comments as 'pretty naive'
A Queensland magistrate's suggestion the One Punch Can Kill campaign is media-driven has come under fire from victims of crime.

Roseville cinema armed robbery video: witness describes events
A patron at Roseville Cinemas describes what happened when a group of robbers armed with a handgun and a machete burst into the cinema on Monday ...

Vanuatu woman describes giving birth during Cyclone Pam
A new mother was told she must flee Port Vila hospital with her baby as Cyclone Pam bore down.

'They touched us everywhere'. Victims of mass sex assault in Cologne describe ordeal
A victim of a mass sexual assault in the German city of Cologne has described how she and her friends were surrounded by more than 30 angry ...