Directory does not exist???

Hi,

I am getting this error when updating my SDKs for iOS:

    Directory does not exist: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/6.1.0/

And indeed when I look in the finder it is not there.  Only .../usr/lib/clang/6.0/ is there

I have no idea why Delphi is looking for it.

I am using Delphi xE8 and Xcode 6.2 and iPhoneOS8.2.sdk

Gary
-1
Gary
7/9/2015 5:43:38 AM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

test if a directory exists if it does delete it else print directory does not exists
HI Folks, I need to delete some directories, specified in removedir.txt, I'll like to check whether the file exists or not, if it doesn't I need to print file has been deleted. this is what I've done so far. use file::spec; use win32; chdir ("c://admin"); open (FILE1, 'c://admin//remove.txt') || die "can't open file he: $!\n"; sleep 2; while (<FILE1>) { # read file line by line. my ($user) = split /,/; #assign line output of file to line. chdir ('c://admin//test'); chomp $user; rmdir "/s /\q $user&qu...

Using system.io.file.exists() and virtual directories
When I use system.io.file.exists to see if a file exists in a virtual directory, I get a false, although the file is there and I can even open it.  Any ideas for checking on the existence of a file in a virtual directory?  Thanks!Gregwww.FoothillsData.comData Driven Web Solutions In .Net System.IO classes work on absolute paths, not virtual ones. You can do this: string path = Server.MapPath(@"~/folder/" + "file.jpeg"); if(File.Exists(path)) {     //you rock!!} try this: string YourPath = Server.MapPath(@"~/yourfolder/" + "...

Directory.Exists() not working for network directory
Does anyone know why this method won't return true if it is looking for a network directory?   example:  Directory.Exists("\\network-server\") //returns false even though it does exist  Mark this post as 'Answer' if (answer == true)Construction Software : www.proccm.comHomeowners place to find contractors www.benspost.org Dude duplicate threads are lame, if you haven't gotten an answer and your thread is way down the list... try "bumping" it to the top rather than opening a new thread.ChaseVisual Studio 2008ASP.NET 3.5 (Visual ...

Will Delphi XE2 co-exist with other Delphi versions ?
Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes. As far as I know that has always been the case. -- -Mike (TeamB) Lut Mentz wrote: > Can I install it on a machine that's got other Delphi's on it ? Yes -- it has always been the case that the new version co-exists peacefully with all the older ones. -- Nick Hodges -- Product Development Manager Gateway Ticketing Systems http://www.gatewayticketing.com > {quote:title=Mike Williams ...

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

directory exists
Hi, I have binary files 20080630 under a particular directory (/mnt/data1/adserver/BinaryAdLogs) and there is a directory by the name 2008_6_30 in /mnt/data1/adserver/DailyLogs Basically i need to check the directory whether it exists in /mnt/data1/adserver/DailyLogs for all the binary files located in /mnt/data1/adserver/BinaryAdLogs Please suggest/guide. Thanks. Kaushal Kaushal Shriyan wrote: > Hi, > > I have binary files 20080630 under a particular directory > (/mnt/data1/adserver/BinaryAdLogs) and there is a directory by the > name 2008_6_30 in /mn...

Directory Existence
Is there a way to determine if a directory already exists? I've tried FileExists, GetFileAttributes, PathIsDirectory and have been unsuccessful with each. TIA, George George Akers wrote: > Is there a way to determine if a directory already exists? I've tried > FileExists, GetFileAttributes, PathIsDirectory and have been > unsuccessful with each. > > TIA, George > FileExists should definitely work -- can you provide the code you were using? -- Roy George Akers wrote: > Is there a way to determine if a directory already exists? I'...

The ~/ directory does not exist.
When I try to publish my website to a remote FTP location using Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Web Express using the Copy website command I get "The ~/ directory does not exist.".The directory does exist, I can access it through windows explorer and copy the files using windows explorer.What's the solution? http://learnerps-dotnet.blogspot.com HI, learnerplates:  Setting up web virtual directories in locations like \My Documents\My Visual Studio Project\ProjectX can result in an errormessage like this, This is due to the fact that ASP.NET needs to be able to inspect ...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Delphi 2009
I am using Delphi 2009 with Update 1 applied under Windows XP with Service pack 3 applied. The .bpi and .lib files of my Delphi 2009 package are always created in the same directory where my .dproj resides. Is there a project option that will let me put these .bpi and .lib files in a different directory? Larry Griffiths Kalos Inc. ...

Home Directories with mod_edir reports "File does not exist" on parent directory
Hi All, Using Netware 6.0 SP4, Apache 2.0.49a, mod_edir 1.0.6, I am having problems setting up mod_edir to serve local home directories. The Apache log reports that a parent directory of the user's home directory does not exist. In this case, the home directory, web server and ldap server are all on the same box. I have tried: checking case on directory name and home dir property, (changed them all to lower case as well) switching slash directions in path, neither '/' or '\' work confirming that I have public read/filescan access to the director...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

Web resources about - Directory does not exist??? - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Wikipedia:Quick directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a handy directory to various locations of interest in Wikipedia. Only dynamic pages should be listed here, no policy pages etc. ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Business Directory Listings: Eight Smart Tips for You to Get Started
If you are considering a business directory listing for your small business, congratulations – you are on the right track. Local SEO, local customers, ...

LinkedIn Lookup iOS app aims to replace your company’s awful intranet employee directory
... continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "LinkedIn Lookup iOS app aims to replace your company’s awful intranet employee directory" ...

Atlas Partner Directory Launched
... just for Facebook and Instagram –advertising platform Atlas has one, as well. On that note, Atlas Tuesday introduced the Atlas Partner Directory ...

Slack announces App Directory store
... create more apps for the store, and a new framework called Botkit which should simplify the process of creating apps. The Slack App Directory, ...

The British Library’s ‘Save Our Sounds’ Program Creates Directory of UK Sound Collections
The long-feared deterioration of the world's sound collections is a coming to a head with the British Library's last-ditch initiative called ...

Researchers show how to steal Windows Active Directory credentials from the Internet
... showed at the Black Hat security conference. The attack, called an SMB relay, causes a Windows computer that's part of an Active Directory ...

Researchers find way to steal Windows Active Directory credentials from the Internet
The technique could enable attackers to attack Windows servers hosted in the cloud

Slack's App Directory proves it's more than just a chatroom
... are about to get a little easier to find and integrate within your team and over 160 of them live within the company's new Slack App Directory. ...