Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey - iOS onkeyup events not fired when running on iOS

I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired?

Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS?

This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically.

Running XE4 update 1
iPhoneOS6.1.sdk

Minimac: OS X 10.9
XCode 5
iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508)
0
Stuart
11/6/2013 11:54:20 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4? ...

Stack overflow when opening a Delphi 7 frame in Delphi XE4
I am trying to port a Delphi 7 application to Delphi XE4. I have installed all the required component libraries in Delphi XE4 and I managed to open the Delphi 7 project in Delphi XE4. However, when I try to open one of the units containing a VCL frame I get the error "stack overflow - Save your work and restart RAD studio XE4". If I don't open any frames and try to build the project, the compiler can't find the components in the above mentioned frame unit and stops with an error. What should I do? Pier I figured out what the problem was. I has a TsiLang compo...

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4 #2
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. +Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4?+ ...

ActiveX differences between Delphi 7 and Delphi XE4 in an MFC application
When I create an ActiveX control based on a TPanel (with no added code) in Delphi 7, I am able to add this to a MFC C++ application and have it run fine. When I take the exact same code and compile it in Delphi XE4 (and XE2), MFC throws an assertion. I confirmed that the only changes are in the dcu, ocx and res files. The assertion is happening on ASSERT(wFlags == DISPATCH_METHOD); in occsite.cpp (I included the source to this). {code} STDMETHODIMP COleControlSite::XEventSink::Invoke( DISPID dispid, REFIID, LCID, unsigned short wFlags, DISPPARAMS* pDispParams, VARIANT* pvar...

Unofficial Delphi 7 updates
Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL http://blog.synopse.info/post/2009/12/20/Enhanced-Run-Time-library-for-Delphi-7 It's very interesting and I'd like to know it's stability. Edwin Ye wrote: > Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi > ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL This library violates Delphi's license (redistributing of RTL/VCL source files is not allowed). The last post was deleted and I'm sure this one will be deleted, too. -- Andreas H...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2
Hi, Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? Thanks, Alain On 03/02/2012 08:55, Alain Dekker wrote: > Still using that old workhorse, Delphi7, but am going to the conference in > London hosted by Embarcadero on Delphi XE2. > > Although I would like to "move with the times" and am keen to get the > UNICODE and 64-bit support offered by the latest IDEs, I confess to being > more than a little scared about all the UNICODE/String/AnsiString and 32/64 > bit issues I'm probably going to fall over. Anyone recently upgraded from > Delphi7 to one of the latest Delphi IDEs? I recently upgraded a sizeable (Paradox) app from D3 to XE2 and was pleasantly surprised. About 20-30 hours once I understood how XE2 works. Andrew -- Andrew Gabb email: agabb@tpgi.com.au Adelaide, South Australia phone: +61 8 8342-1021 ----- Recently moved a lexicographic application from D2007 to XE2 with little pain. As you would imagine, it is heavily string-based, with much use of TStringLists, cuttin...

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up
Dear List, Trying to add 7Zip compression support to my delphi application. I am using the ported 7Zip sdk (see their website, they have a link). I am stumped on how to rewrite a single function: function ReverseDecode(var Models: array of SmallInt; ....): ..... where the input is mostly a fixed size array of SmallInt. This code perfectly compiles and functions in Delphi 6 and up, but in Delphi 5 I get the error: There is no overloaded version of 'ReverseDecode' that can be called with these arguments And obviously, the input (fixed) isn't the same as the param definition (dynamic sized). However, my question is just as obvious: How do I rewrite this function so it will behave correctly in Delphi 5? (If this is even possible) I hope I don't have to overload it to something like: function ReverseDecode(var Models: array[0..xxx] of SmallInt....... Thanks in advance for any assistance, Rory Rory Slegtenhorst wrote: > Dear List, > > Trying to add 7Zip compression support to my delphi application. > I am using the ported 7Zip sdk (see their website, they have a link). > > I am stumped on how to rewrite a single function: > > function ReverseDecode(var Models: array of SmallInt; ....): ..... > > where the input is mostly a fixed size array of SmallInt. > This code perfectly compiles and functions in Delphi 6 and up, but in > Delphi 5 I get the error: There is no overloaded version...

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

C++ Events like Delphi events
Hello everyone, This is not exactly a doubt about Delphi programming, it is more related to C++ programming, but, as I´m used to Delphi programming, I´m a little confused with some aspects of C++ Programming.. The problem that I have is with object events on C++, for example, I have the simple classes: TMyObject = class private FEvent: TNotifyEvent; procedure TriggerEvent; public OnEvent: TNotifyEvent read FOnEvent write FOnEvent; end; OK, This is a simple class that I want to use on several different places in my program, inside several differ...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi XE4 update 1 -- won't run [Edit]
I downloaded the ISO file and burned a disc. I also mounted it in my Mac. I'm trying to upgrade it inside of my Parallels VM where XE4 is installed. If I try to run it from the mounted ISO volume, I get an error saying "V:\install\setup.exe cannot be found" The volume is mounted as V:, and there's very clearly a folder named \install that has a file setup.exe on it. What's wrong with this that it cannot find a file that I can launch by typing the exact same path into the Run... box? When I open the Explorer and go to V:\install and double-click on setu...

Delphi
Hello. I use the Delphi SQL Explorer for view and edit ASA database. But I can't see tables DBO owned in the window DATABASES, only as result of select (for example, select * from dbo.client). Why I can't see these tables? Alexey Yakushev. P.S. I use Delphi5. I don't know much about Delphi, but tables owned by dbo are considered system tables in ASA. It's possible that SQL Explorer is making ODBC calls to list tables that execlude system tables. -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase iAnywhere Solutions Please reply only to the newsgroup ASA EBFs and Whitepapers ht...

Delphi
Hi All Have anyone tried to create a defenition file for delphi Thanks Albert "Albert" <albert@sybase.co.za> wrote > Have anyone tried to create a defenition file for delphi Hi Albert, I tried but gave up after sometime. I have not completed it. If you do create once, let me know ;-) -- Reddy reddyp@nospam.mindpsring.com ...

Delphi
Successfully ported IBuySpy in Delphi, Almost ported in MySql See it on www.giacomo.cc Bye! Hi, Is it open source??H. G. Sajnani. MCSD.net, MCDBA, MCSE. Max Virtual, LLC Computer Science Applications. ...

Delphi
Has anyone done xpcom with a Delphi plugin? If so could you eventualy provide a little example which demonstrates xpcom under delphi? kind regards Mike ...

Web resources about - Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey - iOS onkeyup events not fired when running on iOS - embarcadero.delphi.ios

firemonkeys - iMore