Datasnap "connection reset by peer" error on iOS?

Hi,

i use 3 tier application on iOS. iOS client, windows server and SQL server. i use datasnap tcp/ip for client-server connection. Everything good but after program goes to background, connection broken and iOS application gives "connection reset by peer" error. How could i solve this?

- is there a way detect application goes to background?
- is there a way detect connection broken and reconnect without gives an error?

Thanks.
1
KabloNET
4/28/2015 6:35:57 AM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Delphi XE HTTP: error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer" [Edit]
Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other properties to set up apart from LifeCycle? Hi Irina, > Communication type is set to HTTP, LifeCycle is set to Invocation. > > Invocation represents a stateless connection, but when the network connection drops, the client throws the error "Socket Error #10054 Connection reset by peer". Are there any other proper...

"Socket Error # 10054 Connection reset by peer" error in TidHTTPServer
I have been playing around with TidHTTPServer from Indy 10.5.8.0 (supplied with RAD XE2). I am not using any IO handlers, nor am I assigning a stream to Response.ContentStream. I am just returning some text back in Response.ContentText. I am Using IE 8.0 as my web browser, everything works fine until I close the browser, then I get the exception EIdSocketError "Socket Error#10054 Connection Reset By Peer." If I click on continue, the program continues to execute. The curious thing though, the exception only throws when I close the Browser with my server...

Delphi XE2, datasnap "Socket error 10061 connection refused"?
I cannot get it a datasnap application to work when a server app is installed on another Windows computer. It works fine on the when both client and server run on the same system. I have opened the port I am using in the Firewall on both computers. Any ideas? Thank you, Andre Hi Andrzej, > I cannot get it a datasnap application to work when > a server app is installed on another Windows computer. > It works fine on the when both client and server run on > the same system. I have opened the port I am using > in the Firewall on both computers. Which protocol a...

upgrade error:"CONNECTIVITY ERROR:DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out."
PLEASE HELP OH WISE SYBASE GURUS! upgrading 11.9.2 to 12.0. unloaded software. rebooted server. selected "upgrade server" in Configure Sybase Servers window. typed in sa password. got "CONNECTIVITY ERROR: DB-Library: "SQL Server connection timed out." -- Chuck Boyce chuck_boyce@operamail.com http://www.geocities.com/chuck_boyce_jr/ Yahoo Messenger ID: chuck_boyce_jr http://messenger.yahoo.com AOL Instant Messenger ID: sg95m476 http://www.aol.com/aim/ ICQ Messenger ID: 41449031 http://www.icq.com ...

"An IO error has occurred writing to the exception log" Error
I'm getting this error intermittently. Anyone have any ideas why? I have the log folder security in the _default portal set to full for the aspnet user. I've also added the Network group as well with full access. Do I need a Network user? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks 1. Are you running Win2000 or Win2003? 2. Is it possible that the file is marked as READ-ONLY? DanDotNetNuke Core Architect 1. I'm running Windows 2000 server 2. No the files are not set as read-only I should clarify this..... dotnetnuke\portals\_default\logs None of the files in this fol...

Trial run test failed with Error "IO::Socket::INET: connect: A socket operation is already in progress."
Dear, I'm a newbie of perl-ldap. After the module Net::LDAP 0.32 had been = installed successfully, I downloaded a testing script from the = search.cpan.org example: [Quote] #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Net::LDAP; $ldap =3D Net::LDAP->new ( "ldap.bigfoot.com" ) or die "$@"; $userToAuthenticate =3D "scott"; $passwd =3D "123456"; $mesg =3D $ldap->bind ( version =3D> 3 ); # use for searches $mesg =3D $ldap->bind ( "$userToAuthenticate", =09 password =3D> "$passwd"...

ISAPIDLL and "connection reset by peer"
Hi, 3 minutes after showing my datasnap-client-screen when I try to change a record I get the message that the connection has been reset by peer. I use a ISAPI datasnap server (invocation). So I guessed that my client would try to login to the server when needed ( not only the first time ) and I did not expect to see this error message. There are no login/beforeconnect/disconnect events fired on Tsqlconnection ( client ), keepconnection can be true or false without any difference in behavior, so .... what's wrong and how can I solve this ? I'm using Delphi XE4 ( enterprise ) ...

What is this: "run your iOS project from Xcode iOS projects templates"?
When I run my application, I get the errors described at this page: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Debugging_iOS_Apps However, the described solution is unclear for me: +"To resync the files, run your iOS project from Xcode iOS projects templates (Empty iOS app, for example)."+ What does this mean? I think it means make a blank app in Xcode and deploy it to your IOS device. Once you have that working Delphi should work as well. > {quote:title=Eli M wrote:}{quote} > I think it means make a blank app in Xcode and deploy it to your IOS device. Once y...

"submit" to Access DB returns "connection closed"error
The error when I submit data  is as follows: Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.Source Error: Line 17: Dim comDatabase As New System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand(strSQL, conDatabase) Line 18: Line 19: comDatabase.ExecuteNonQuery() Line 20:...

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

iOS app *almost* there.. but "Bundle ID" and "Codesign Verification" wrong
Please help! Everything is set for submitting my app to the AppStore. I build in on the PC, 'deploy it' etc, but on the Mac, in the "Deliver Your App" part, it gives me two errors: 1. The Bundle ID xxx defined in your Xcode Project does not match the Bundle ID that you entered for this app in iTunes Connect yyyy 2. Application failed codesign verification. The signature was invalid, contains disallowed entitlements, or it was not signed with an iPhone Distribution Certificate. Now, it looks to me like I do have a mobile provisioning profile.. The App Store is all re...

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

Get "connection was reset" error on FT.com
Name: David Rademeyer Email: daviddotrademeyeratdukedotedu Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Get "connection was reset" error on FT.com Comments: Every time I try to read stories on FT.com, I get a "The connection was reset" error page. This does not happen on any other website, or even on the front page(s). I started getting this error in Firefox 2, which is why I tried out Gran Paradiso, but now it's started again. Clearing cache, etc, or restarting Firefox do not fix the problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-...

Web resources about - Datasnap "connection reset by peer" error on iOS? - embarcadero.delphi.ios