[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: libsqlite.a

My test app, that worked properly with Delphi XE7, now displays the following error message when I attempt to 'Build' it under 'iOS Device - 64 bit:' "[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: libsqlite.a."

I searched my HDD. 'libsqlite.a' is present in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\lib\iosDevice32\debug' and 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\16.0\lib\iosDevice32\release.'

Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Thanks
0
Joshua
4/9/2015 5:25:58 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The missing files only come with the C++Builder install (it's a bug). If you have RAD Studio installing C++Builder will fix it. If you don't I think installing the C++Builder trial may fix it?
0
Eli
4/9/2015 5:32:51 PM
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunetaly, I do not have C++ Builder and I was unsuccessful installing its trial version because of insufficient drad-drive space. However, I noticed that Embarcadero has added a new download for Delphi XE8 intitled 'Missing SQL database files for Delphi XE8.' This latest download should solve my problem.
0
Joshua

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservice
When I target the IPhone 8.0 SDK for my IPad device, my application will not compile/link. The following appears in my build messages: dcc command line for "TabletMasterDetailApplication.dpr" c:\program files\embarcadero\studio\14.0\bin\dcciosarm.exe -$O- --no-config -M -Q -TX. -AGenerics.Collections=System.Generics.Collections; Generics.Defaults=System.Generics.Defaults;WinTypes=Winapi.Windows;WinProcs=Winapi.Windows;DbiTypes=BDE;DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -E.\iOSDevice\Debug -I"c:\program files\embarcadero\studio\14.0\lib\iOSDevice\debug";"c:\pr...

[DCC Error] E2597 library not found for -lc++ld: library not found for -lc+
Using XE7 Update 1. iOSDevice - iPhoneOS 8.0 Trying to Run and Debug on iPhone Target. Build works and compile runs then I get a Linking error. [DCC Hint] H2596 Linker command line: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0\bin\ld.exe" -o .\iOSDevice\Debug\RIMAS_Mobile -e __ZN12Rimas_mobile14initializationEv -dead_strip -ios_version_min 7.0 -syslibroot C:\Users\perry.SHAREDLOGIC\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\iPhoneSimulator8.0.sdk -F C:\Users\perry.SHAREDLOGIC\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\SDKs\iPhoneSimulator8.0.sdk\System\Library\Frameworks -F C:\Users\perry.SHAREDLO...

[DCC Error} E2597 Id: file not found: bindcompfmx.a
Hi all, Have an app I have created which runs fine using the simulator. When I try to get it to run on an IOS device, when trying to deploy I get this error: [DCC Error] E2597Id: file not found: bindcompfmx.a [DCC Fatal Error] F2588 Linker error code: 1($00000001) Failed Please help. Thanks. ...

IO Error
VS.Net 2003 and C# I know I'm missing something simple here, but this will not find the file and it is there.... m_Bitmap = (Bitmap)Bitmap.FromFile(this.imgTest.ImageUrl, false); The image url is relative and the path is correct. - "images/myImage.gif" Thanks, Zath Are you sure you don't need an absolute path for that method?Peter BrunoneMS MVP, ASP.NETFounder, EasyListBox.comDo the impossible, and go home early. you have to use an absolute path. server.mappath(this.imgtest.Imageurl) Yep, knew it had to be something simple I was missing.  Even tried the absolute path but I fo...

Delphi XE5 DCC Error E2597
I can compile and run a FireMonkey app when I select the iOS Simulator. However when I try to compile it for iPhoneOS5.0 as the target platform I get the following error: [DCC Error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-FC:\Users\Glen\Documents\RAD Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS5.0.sdk\System\Library\PrivateFrameworks' ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libnotify.dylib for architecture armv7 Could someone please advise me on what I am doing wrong. This also happens when I try one of the sample apps that installed with delphi as well. Thanks Glen Welch w...

DCC Error F1026 File not found when compiling a package
I've a number of run-time packages for my app. One package (TGI.dpk) is used by other packages. I've got (I think) the "requires" clauses. It all worked great - until I added a new file (not for the first time, either) to the TGI package. It builds fine. But when I try to build a package that depends on it, I get this message: [DCC Error] TGI.dpk(33): F1026 File not found: 'TGISource.dcu' TGISource.pas is contained in TGI.dpk! I don't understand who is complaining about what, and I've just wasted a couple of hours trying to track it down. I'...

Delphi XE2: [DCC Fatal Error] F2039 Could not create output file.
Hello, Sometimes the Delphi IDE (XE2) comes in a state where i can not run the application anymore and the message screen says: "Could not create output file .\win32\debug\app.exe"; I have to restart the IDE or I have to delete the app.exe with the explorer and it is strange because the executable is not readonly. I wonder if someone has seen this behavior also. Greets. I too have this occasionally. Like you, I just close and restart Delphi. /Matthew Jones/ Matthew Jones wrote: > I too have this occasionally. Like you, I just close and restart Delphi. Pers...

Delphi XE2: [DCC Fatal Error] F2039 Could not create output file.
Hello, Sometimes the Delphi IDE (XE2) comes in a state where i can not run the application anymore and the message screen says: "Could not create output file .\win32\debug\app.exe"; I have to restart the IDE or I have to delete the app.exe with the explorer and it is strange because the executable is not readonly. I wonder if someone has seen this behavior also. Greets. Only if .exe is still running (it might not be showing up in the task bar). On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 03:50:47 -0700, Robert Triest <> wrote: > I wonder if someone has seen this behavior al...

Delphi XE2: [DCC Fatal Error] F2039 Could not create output file..
Hello, Sometimes the Delphi IDE (XE2) comes in a state where i can not run the application anymore and the message screen says: "Could not create output file .\win32\debug\app.exe"; I have to restart the IDE or I have to delete the app.exe with the explorer and it is strange because the executable is not readonly. I wonder if someone has seen this behavior also. Greets. Cross-posting is not the proper way to ask questions. On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:06:43 -0700, Robert Triest <> wrote: >Hello, What does this have to do with 3rd Party Tools? (Pssst ...

DCC Error E2597 when compiling for iOS Device Debug/Adhoc/AppStore on XE7
Hi XE 7 has no errors when compiling for iOS Simulator. However, when i switch it to compile for iOS device on all 3 modes, the compiler will give me an error [DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: L [DCC Fatal Error] F2588 Linker error code: 1 ($00000001) Anyone can help? thanks chris hi This is the screenshot for the error. [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2rrm1a9.png[/IMG] please help thanks chris > {quote:title=Chuah Yen Hua,Christopher wrote:}{quote} > Hi > XE 7 has no errors when compiling for iOS Simulator. > However, when i switch it to compile for...

Boot Error
Hi, I have a problem. My SuSE Linux Enterprise 9.2 doesn't start anymore. I receive this error: kernel (hd0,1)/boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/sda2 vga=0x31a selinux=0 splash=silent resume=/dev/sda1 Error 15 : File not found What file is missing? If I boot from a Live CD, can I access the root of my SLE? Thanks -- adriangrigoras ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Help page here 'GRUB Boot Multiboot openSUSE Windows (2000, XP, Vista) using the Grub bootloader.' (http://www.swerdna.net.au/linhowtoboot.html) Check ...

Error while opening an excel file : file could not be found
Hi All,   I am using the below code to export data from datagrid to excel.     dtgDailyReports.AllowSorting = false;                         DataSet ds = new DataSet();                         ds = (DataSet)ViewState["DailyReport"];                  ...

Error E1026 File Not Found (dfm files)
I am using Delphi 2009. When I try to compile or build my project, I am getting multiple instances of the following error [DCC Error] E1026 File not found: [myunit].DFM These are units which are not in my project, but are in other projects that I have successfully built and run. All the dcu files are in one directory, and this directory is on the library path for my current project. I can overcome the problem by putting all the source file directories on the library path, but I do not understand why I have the problem. As it happens, I have the source files. But if I only had the d...

Delphi XE7 Problem: [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'Controls.res'
Hi I had a problem compiling programs with Delphi XE7. When I tried to recreate the problem so that I can send it to third party developer for investigating. But then after the problematic program is created, a new error appeared, different from the previous error. I suspected that something was wrong with Delphi XE7 as I had never seen anything like that before. Then I decided to test a blank VCL program, saved, compiled. Error:-" [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'Controls.res'" It confirmed my suspicion. How do I solve the problem so that it can be resto...

Web resources about - [DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: libsqlite.a - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Developing for Apple TV
... some iOS/tvOS differences we had to reconcile. In the code, we used a lot of the pre-compile predicate: #if TARGET_OS_TV #endif libsqlite is ...

Ubuntu – Details of package libsqlite0 in utopic

Use AnsiString And UTF8String In Delphi XE5 Firemonkey On Android And IOS
Embarcadero disabled access to byte stings in Delphi XE5 Firemonkey and if you're a long time Delphi developer you may be missing them. They ...

Contact - Delphi XE5 XE6 XE7 XE8 Firemonkey, Delphi Android, Delphi IOS