Will not install in Delphi Version 6 --- [Error] ArcIWWebModuleBridge.pas(501): Undeclared identifier: 'ValueFromIndex'

HELP

        When I try to compile the IWEliteSuite_90_Delphi6.dpk --- I get the
following error

        [Error] ArcIWWebModuleBridge.pas(501): Undeclared identifier:
'ValueFromIndex'

        Does anyone have a fix for this?

Mark Moss
USA
0
Mark
1/11/2009 9:32:32 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

C++ Replacement or similar keywords for 'is' and 'as' Delphi keys.
hello there, i am a newcomer to C++ Builder so excuse any mistake. My question is (maybe a stupid question) My first language is Delphi and i usually use this type of sentences: if Sender is TEdit then (Sender as TEdit).Text := ''; A replacement or similar keywords exist for C++ Builder? Thanks in advance. Am 27.09.2010 13:37, schrieb finneas finn: > A replacement or similar keywords exist for C++ Builder? TEdit * Edit; if ((Edit = dynamic_cast<TEdit*>(Sender)) != 0) { Edit->Text = ""; } Christian Il Mon, 27 Sep 2010 04:37:55 -0...

new user question: Delphi equivalents to BP 'readkey' and 'keypress'
Hi All, Sorry if this is the wrong forum. In the documentations section I already asked for general advice, so let's keep that out to the extent practicable - you be the judge. Background: a relatively experienced Borland Pascal programmer for DOS and DPMI, PhD in math, trying to make a comeback to what once was a dear hobby (game programming) and in need of doing also some scientific programming. A retailer said that CodeGear Delphi is my best bet, so hear I am. Problem: As a first exercise for myself (trying to get the hang of the basics of the IDE) I took up a project of portin...

Install to 'site' instead of 'perl' when perl version is 5.11+
I have a series of changes on RT (e.g #79812) logged against my = dual-life modules that reference this page = https://github.com/rjbs/perltodo/blob/master/Supply-Patches-to-Fix-Instal= l-Location.mkdn To quote what it says In most cases, libraries will be using ExtUtils::MakeMaker. They = should end up with a line=20 something like this: INSTALLDIRS =3D> ($] < 5.011 ? 'perl' : 'site'), They're broken if they currently just say INSTALLDIRS =3D> 'perl' I currently use this in my modules=20 INSTALLDIRS =3...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'Delphi' newsgroups
I thought they might straighten out the newsgroups naming with moving it over, but atlas, it did not happen. What is 'Delphi'? There's Delphi for PHP, Delphi for Win32 and Delphi for ..NET --I think that later two should be Delphi Pascal--but that would make it easy. (What is Delphi / 400? Is it base 400 counting system?<g>) To have a newsgroup embarcadero.public.delphi... , shouldn't that include PHP, right? Nope, Delphi for PHP is something other than Delphi. Or is it? It is also a bit confusing trying to find what I need on the website to--I don't w...

'''

Delphi XE5
Hi everybody, I'm using Delphi XE5 now a few weeks already and I run daily into another annoying thing (that I never experienced with D7). When I compile my (large) project first time in the morning, it stops compiling a few times and shows the error : Could not compile used unit 'xxxx.pas'. After that the IDE opens the form or unit. I don't change anything and just hit the F9 again. Maybe it's fine after that, but maybe not and it will stop again on another unit with the same error, again opening the file and me hitti ng F9 again. Finally the exe builds, after an unpre...

Delphi 6 to Delphi XE2: can't find required package.
We have a Delphi 6 Project Group that we like to work on in Delphi XE2. When trying to build the project, we get the DCC Fatal Error E2202: Required package 'cds' not found. With Delphi 6 we've used the following tools: - JVCL340 & JCL221 - devExpress QuantumGrid 6 - QuickReport (default in Delphi 6) - Visoco Sybase Driver, Devart Oracle en MSSQL drivers With Delphi XE2 (update 3 installed) we're using the following tools and settings for now (after removing Delphi 6 in an attempt to make it work) : - JVCL345 & JCL231 (http://jvcl.delphi-jedi.org/) - devExpr...

mvctoolkit Assembly 'MVCToolkit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a high
I have visual studio 2008 SP 1 .I created a new MVC Web Project and added a reference to the MVCToolkit dll.I tried to build and it shows following exception Error    5    Assembly 'MVCToolkit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'    f:\MVC\MVCProjects\MyFirstMVCApplicati...

Cannot Start Reporting Services ;The found version is 'T.0.8.39'. The expected version is 'C.0.8.39'.
I reinstalled reporting services on a default instance but I am getting this error?Does anyone know how to fix this...

'or' or 'union'

Web resources about - Will not install in Delphi Version 6 --- [Error] ArcIWWebModuleBridge.pas(501): Undeclared identifier: 'ValueFromIndex' - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb