Refresh page from async procedure

Hi all.

I am calling a delphi procedure using executeAjaxEvent

in that procedure sometimes I need to refresh or modify some parts of the html page.

Is that possible??

salem
4/21/2014 11:15:37 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=salem haffar wrote:}{quote}
> Hi all.
>
> I am calling a delphi procedure using executeAjaxEvent
>
> in that procedure sometimes I need to refresh or modify some parts of the html page.
>
> Is that possible??
>
> Thanks

Inside your Async event handler, if you call IWControl.Invalidate() method, IntraWeb will generate code to update this control in the browser.
0
Alexandre
4/21/2014 12:09:17 PM
> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=salem haffar wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I am calling a delphi procedure using executeAjaxEvent
> >
> > in that procedure sometimes I need to refresh or modify some parts of the html page.
> >
> > Is that possible??
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Inside your Async event handler, if you call IWControl.Invalidate() method, IntraWeb will generate code to update this control in the browser.

Thanks but that not work with me, because I rendered some parts in my page using templates with unknown tags, and render them in onunknowntag event.

and actually I need to modify in this html part (unknown tag)

(I wish that I have explained my problem in good language)

So I need in the async proc something can refresh the page and recall the  onunknowntag event for the iwtemplateprocessorhtml

Thanks again
0
salem
4/21/2014 6:13:11 PM
Hello,
try this....

Procedure IWAsyncRefresh(IWControlHTMLName : String = '');
var
ID: string;
JS: string;
Begin
  ID := IWControlHTMLName;
  JS := 'SubmitClick("'+ID+'","",false);';
 IF WebApplication.IsCallBack then // Im Async Ereignis?
 Begin
  WebApplication.CallBackResponse.AddJavaScriptToExecute('<![CDATA['+JS+']]>');
 End
 else; // ??
End;
0
Ralf
4/22/2014 9:13:16 AM
> {quote:title=Ralf Loga wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
> try this....
>
> Procedure IWAsyncRefresh(IWControlHTMLName : String = '');
> var
> ID: string;
> JS: string;
> Begin
>   ID := IWControlHTMLName;
>   JS := 'SubmitClick("'+ID+'","",false);';
>  IF WebApplication.IsCallBack then // Im Async Ereignis?
>  Begin
>   WebApplication.CallBackResponse.AddJavaScriptToExecute('<![CDATA['+JS+']]>');
>  End
>  else; // ??
> End;

Yes this work :)

Thank you
0
salem

Page is not getting refreshed but my datagrid is getting refreshed how to refresh the page
Hi EveryOne, Im getting a problem here that my datgrid is getting refreshed for every Updation ,Edit,Cancel commands but the page is not getting refreshed so anybody can help me how a page gets refreshed in a button click in C# of Asp.Net.                            Thanx in Advance RuttsRatnakar Choudry,c.ratnakar@gmail.com,Tension Nahi Leneka Apun Hai Nah... When you do an update on the DataGrid, for sure a postback happens! So how is it that the DataG...

auto-refresh pages no longer refresh to the spot on the page before the refresh
Name: John J. Gilroy Email: jjgilroyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: auto-refresh pages no longer refresh to the spot on the page before the refresh Comments: Using Yahoo scoreboards as an example, before the last upgrade, Firefox would refresh a page and return you to the location of the page you were at before the refresh. Now it does not. Is this a browser thing or a page thing?? because it thought it was cool that Firefox was the only browser that did that. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/2007030...

Refresh a content page without refreshing master page
Hi, I am creating website.In that web site i am using ajax with master page. i have menu button in master page. When i click a menu item ,it will redirect to another page. How can i refresh only content page when i click the menu item( i tried updatepanel placing in master page ,but it is not working). Please ANy body help me, Thanks in advance.Shivakmar Dagam you may get some help at ASP.NET AJAX > The UpdatePanel Control > Using the UpdatePanel Control with Master Pages Thanx, [KaushaL] || BloG || Profile || Microsoft MVP"I would love to change the world, but they won’...

Refresh a content page without refreshing master page #2
I am developing a website using ajax+Masterpage concept .In my master page ,i have menu controls .The problem is when i click a menu control i want refresh only content page,not total page. So many people said you cant do it.But one day i saw a website  i.e http://www.codegod.de/WebAppCodeGod/Main.aspx How it is possible friends, Please tell me . Thanks in advance.Shivakmar Dagam Putting your content inside an iframe is probably the best way to do that.  Overusing the UpdatePanel for site navigation (as in that example you linked) is generally a mess to work with and ma...

IntraWeb AtoZ Logo on page refreshes
Is there a way to turn off the AtoZ logo from displaying during page renderings? > {quote:title=Douglas Downs wrote:}{quote} > Is there a way to turn off the AtoZ logo from displaying during page renderings? from https://svn.atozed.com:444/svn/IntraWeb/14.0/Docs/Classes/TIWServerControllerBase.html (user name is "public"; password is "public" ShowLoadingAnimation:boolean; Use this property to indicate IntraWeb to show a loading animation when loading/rendering pages. ...

gadget disappears on page! only comes back with refresh. need refresh code on page load???
Ok, I have a website and on the home page (Default.aspx) i have a google gadget (rss feed reader).  When you initially go to the website, the rss reader comes up beautifully, but if you navigate within the site to another page, then click the "Home" link to go back to Default.aspx, the reader just disappears into thin air....it's not there!  If you click the refresh button, voila, it reappears.  This leads me to think that it might be a cacheing problem and I need some kind of code to cause the page to in a sense refresh when it's loaded.  Wh...

how to refresh parent page if the child page redirected to another page.
hi all,        I have a question on how to refresh the parent page if the child page redirected to another page . for example. i have a parent page  and use javascript window.open to open new page called child A page.After that, if i click on the button on Child A page, Child A page will  be redirect to Child B page. Finally , once i click on the confirm button on Child B page, the child B page will make the parent page refresh and close itself.          Question is ... How can I refresh the parent page even ...

HTML page refresh using SQL Procedure
I am trying to find a way to implement a page refresh using an SQL Server procedure for an HTML Page. The user will indicate the time for refresh and this would be genereated using the stored procedure..any ideas????? Using SQL to refresh a page? That doesn't make any sense at all. You'll need to use Javascript to accomplish that. Hey What do you need? You could set meta to refresh page: <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="600"> In javascript it could be something like this:<script> <!-- //enter refresh time in "minutes:seconds" Minutes should range from 0 to ini...

refreshing the page for refreshing the counter
i have a datalist in which there is a link button download and there is a label download count . when the user clicks on the download button i called the itemcommand property which increments the download count in the database and at the end it called the response.redirect to be redirected to the download ( a open, save , cancel popups open here for downloading the file). now the problem is that i cannot able to update the counter as a user clicks on the download (i tried to update the datalist but that is also not working). their must be an automatic updation of the...

Async Refresh and dynamically loading pages with LoadControl
We are dynamically loading all of our ASP.NET pages on the server in LoadControl in Page.Load.  How can we do this and be sure to have update panels properly work with asynchronous refresh?  Currently not working for us.     hello. if i'm not mistaken, updatepanel has to be correctly set up unit the initcomplete event. this means that you'll have to load everything until the end of the init event of the page.-- Regards,Luis Abreuemail: labreu_at_gmail.comEN blog:http://msmvps.com/blogs/luisabreu...

Gridview Refresh or Page refresh
Hello I have a Gridview with user information i am writing the code to change the color when the checkbox is clicked.. Same like if you see or Gmail(Inbox items) but here what happing is when i click one row the whole page is refreshing back..I dont wnat to refresh the whole page.. Just the page should be constant and I need to change the Color of the row.. how it is possible any ideas.protected void Checkbox1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e) { CheckBox chk = (CheckBox)sender;GridViewRow gvr = (GridViewRow)chk.NamingContainer;if (chk.Checked) {gvr.BackColor = System.Drawing...

How to refresh the TabContainer only and not refresh the page?
Hey all, What I want to do is to refresh the TabContainer only and not refresh the page.Just like what the original ajax does. I tried everything I could find,but unfortunately all of that can't do the effect I want. Place the TabContainer in a updatepanel with UpdateMode="Conditional". If anything in the TabContainer causes a postback, the TabContainer will refresh.  However, if you want to force a refresh of the TabContainer, do one of the following: Server:     UpdatePanel1.Update() Client:    __doPostBack('Up...

Page not refresh when page Load
Hi, i have a big problem regarding page refresh.my problem is, i develop my application in vs2005 with framework 2.0.when i run my application in IIS and suppose i change something in my page then when i again i refresh the browser the changing code not effect in my programe. so how i refresh my page at page_load time.is it possible vs or javascript.i just want how i reload my page? please solve my problem. Thanking you.   Hi Try this link http://www.tips-tricks.com/automa.asp Thanks, Farooq  Mark as answer if this post helpfull to you.Don't be afraid to be wrong; o...

page refresh and page load
 what is the difference between page refresh and page reload? Page refresh and reload typically denote the same thing. If you look at the page life-cycle, there are no refresh/reload events, so in both cases, the Load event will be fired.See ASP.NET Page Life Cycle OverviewIf this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you! Both are same Mark as Answer if the post was useful to youRajesh Thangarasu Microsoft Certified Professional Hi Try this code in Page_Load HtmlMeta RedirectMetaTag = new HtmlMeta();RedirectMetaTag.HttpEquiv = "Refresh"; Respon...

Web resources about - Refresh page from async procedure - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Procedure is more a snap than a snip

NFL security procedures in question after rappelling protesters
Two protesters with sophisticated gear disrupted the Panthers-Colts game in Charlotte Monday night, bringing into question security at the stadium ...

Kim Zolciak Shares Glam Post-Heart Surgery Selfie, Calls Procedure 'a Success'
Kim Zolciak Shares Glam Post-Heart Surgery Selfie, Calls Procedure 'a Success'

Robust Growth In Procedures, Beneficial Product Mix Drive Intuitive Surgical's Strong Q3 Performance
The company’s non-GAAP gross margin improved by over 2 percentage points year-on-year due to higher average selling prices, cost savings, and ...

US AIRPORT SECURITY CONCERNS DHS to heighten procedures in light of Russian jet bombing theory, poor ...
US AIRPORT SECURITY CONCERNS DHS to heighten procedures in light of Russian jet bombing theory, poor test performances by TSA screeners

Concession: Ryan promises Freedom Caucus he’ll delay discussion of reforming procedure for removing the ...
Compromise. Like I said this morning, it sounds like they did a little horse-trading at their summit. Ryan wants them to give up their right ...