Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License

Hello,
where can I get older versions from intraweb ?
I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site.
The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!?
But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ?

Greetings Holger
1
Holger
3/23/2014 8:56:57 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
> where can I get older versions from intraweb ?
> I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site.
> The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!?
> But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ?
>
> Greetings Holger

If your application shows IW 12.2.5, then you are linking old DCU files when building. In this case, you must remove completely your old IntraWeb install, before installing a new one.
Your license is valid for ALL versions released when your subscription is still valid (not expired). Every IW (paid) license has a expiration date. If you install a IntraWeb version released AFTER your expiration date, then it will run in evaluation mode.
1
Alexandre

Problem for to install Intraweb XII on Delphi XE2
Hello, I have purchased an Intraweb XII Ultimate and I try to install it on My Delphi XE2 enterprise. When I have installed Delphi on my computer, I don't installed Intraweb bundle version. As is explained on the Atozed website, I have deleted all the in*.dcu files. I have obtained my licence key from Atozed. I have run the setup and enter my licence key, it's Ok. But now, when I launch Delphi XE2 I don't found the Intraweb part. could you help me please. Regards, Dany Leblanc > {quote:title=Dany Leblanc wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have purchased an I...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

Delphi XE2 and Intraweb 12.1.21 (problem with files in /temp directory)
Hallo, i' am using DelphiXE2 with Intraweb 12.1.21 (registered user). when i create an ISAPI dll i have the following problem: when i start the ISAPI (for example http:/localhost/project1.dll) the program create an ../temp directory in the default folder (for example c:\intraweb\temp) and the program create a lot of files in there. for example File: SWK462A.tmp with the text inside: <input value="IWButton1" name="IWBUTTON1" type="button" class="IWBUTTON1CSS" id="IWBUTTON1" tabindex="1"> and so on. When i use th...

Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem
I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed. I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you. > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote} > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and...

delphi xe2 - ssl
I am using IntraWeb XII for Delphi XE2. We have one intraweb standalone application and the SSL is enabled in it. The site is working fine. Last week we done PCI audit and they found some issues in the SSL(SSLv3.0/ TLSv1.0 protocol weak CBC mode vulnerability)in the site. We are using the same SSL certificates in other .Net application and there isn’t any SSL issues. Re this i spoke to the atozed team and they told IntraWeb SA uses Indy HTTP server. So ask the same in this forurm or indy forum. Please a ny solution for this? ...

delphi xe2 - ssl
I am using IntraWeb XII for Delphi XE2. We have one intraweb standalone application and the SSL is enabled in it. The site is working fine. Last week we done PCI audit and they found some issues in the SSL(SSLv3.0/ TLSv1.0 protocol weak CBC mode vulnerability)in the site. We are using the same SSL certificates in other .Net application and there isn’t any SSL issues. Re this i spoke to the atozed team and they told IntraWeb SA uses Indy HTTP server. So ask the same in this forurm or indy forum. Please any solution for this? > {quote:title=Pramod Nair wrote:}{quote} > I am using Intr...

converting delphi 2007 code to delphi XE2 -- emptyparam problem
Hi, I am trying to convert my applicantion code from delphi 2007 to delphi XE2 and i got stuck in this error "[DCC Error] ADODB_TLB.pas(4888): E2033 Types of actual and formal var parameters must be identical". This happens when we use emptyparam as an argument in a function that wants an olevariant. Example: function TAcadDatabase.CopyObjects(Objects: OleVariant): OleVariant; begin Result := DefaultInterface.CopyObjects(Objects, EmptyParam, EmptyParam); //this is where we get the ERROR end; The coyobjects function as this signature: " function CopyObjects(Object...

Delphi XE2 Intraweb XII Unicode Evaluation
I use Intraweb within BDS 2006 and have a need to evaluate Intraweb under the latest version of Delphi XE2 for a unicode application and use Firefox as my browser. The evaluation version of Delphi XE2 came with IW XII 12.0.8. When I create an IW app with one button on the main form (Onlick WebApplication.Terminate("Goodbye");) I cannot get the application to start in Firefox or IE - it starts and runs in Chrome. For Firefox or IE I get the Unknown Browser error. I have read the information about OnBrowserCheck but IW X11 12.0.8 does not seen to have that ServerController ev...

Intraweb ver 14. for Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hi Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 I used Intraweb ver 12.2 how i can update to Intraweb ver 14 Where can I download Intraweb ver 14 . Thanx Maher > Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 this is not available yet... probably on the next release ...

IWFile IntraWeb XIV Problem in Delphi XE6
Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb for delphi XE6 more IWFile I put in a form and when I compile nothing appears, someone has possou so would be grateful .... I know there is only two infinite things the universe and human ignorance, I have even more doubts if the universe is infinite .... # # albert einstein TIWFile is not supported and more in IW14. Replace it with TIWFileUploader. (see http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/intraweb%20components/standard/TIWFile.html) > {quote:title=flavio machado wrote:}{quote} > Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3
Hi, I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller. Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ? Thanks in advance. Best, faichung Hi, request your bundled key here: http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I just bought and installed D...

Problems with the "stop" command! with Intraweb for Delphi
Hi, Using Intraweb for Delphi in standalone mode, I noticed that when passed URL http://ipaddress:port/$/stop the program crashes, the browser returns this message "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" and can no longer be accepted other sessions. How can I prevent the "stop" command? Thanks SAGT3K ...

Web resources about - Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...