New IntraWeb Chat Room

Although it is Skype based, it is for text (ie not voice) chat. We chose
Skype because it connects better than other IM's through firewalls, does
better auto reconnection for bad connections, etc. In short we already all
used it, so it was best way for us to make sure Atozed and TeamZed would be
there.

You will need a recent version of Skype, I think 3.6 or higher. Once you
have that installed, just click here:
http://tinyurl.com/5fxbeh

--
Chad Z. Hower a.k.a. Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com

New IntraWeb Chat Room #2

New IntraWeb Chat Room #4
We've had various chat rooms over the years - IRC, Skype, etc.. but all have had various weaknesses. We have now set up an "Atozed Community" on GitHub and we will be moving the demos from CodePlex to GitHub. This also means we have a new chat room which you can access from the web, a Windows client, and more! First you need a GitHub account but they are free and quick. Then to access the new IntraWeb chat room you can go here: https://gitter.im/Atozed/IntraWeb -- "Programming is an art form that fights back" ...

New IntraWeb Chat Room #3
We've had various chat rooms over the years - IRC, Skype, etc.. but all have had various weaknesses. We have now set up an "Atozed Community" on GitHub and we will be moving the demos from CodePlex to GitHub. This also means we have a new chat room which you can access from the web, a Windows client, and more! First you need a GitHub account but they are free and quick. Then to access the new IntraWeb chat room you can go here: https://gitter.im/Atozed/IntraWeb -- "Programming is an art form that fights back" ...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Intraweb
Hi All I am considering intraweb for my web development. Do many people use it? What is the support like? Are they upgrading it to keep up with latest technology? How easy is it too use and deploy? Thanks Godfrey Fletcher Why not look on thirdpartytools.intraweb NG ? Also..... http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/WhatsNew.EN.aspx On 01/12/11 08:49 AM, Godfrey Fletcher wrote: > Hi All > > I am considering intraweb for my web development. > Do many people use it? > What is the support like? > Are they upgrading it to keep up with latest technology? > How ...

IntraWeb
Does any of you know where to find more information on how to get a running start on VCL for the Web. I am trying to open a form with "target is _blank" e.g., and I don't know where to look. > {quote:title=Jennifer-Ashley Kuiper wrote:}{quote} > Does any of you know where to find more information on how to get a running > start on VCL for the Web. I am trying to open a form with "target is _blank" > e.g., and I don't know where to look. Have you checked the Intraweb forums here? Delphi->Third Party Tools->Intraweb, or https://for...

Intraweb
HI. I would like to Open a new window with no Menus from Intraweb as i can do like in HTML <a href="#" onclick="window.open('frmOPSCalendar.html', 'living1', 'toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=no,');" title="tool tip"> DDDDDDDDD </a> Can Any one help plz. Thanx sibusiso mahlabane wrote: > I would like to Open a new window with no Menus from Intraweb as i can do like in HTML > <a href="#" onclick="window.open('frmOPSCalendar.html', 'living1', 'toolbar=no,resizable=yes,s...

Intraweb
Hai, If any one have idea about how to change height and width of intraweb controls in terms of percentage to support screens with different resolutions, please reply as soon as possible. ...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

New to Intraweb, have questions about it....
I am new to using Intraweb. I have Delphi XE Professional. I see from the current posting on this forum that it is being used extensively. 1) Will it continue to be part of Delphi? 2) Is it mature enough to be used to create a commercial intranet web application? 3) Where can I get documentation that explains what each IW control in Delphi is used for? Thanks, TD > 1) Will it continue to be part of Delphi? Yes > 2) Is it mature enough to be used to create a commercial intranet web application? Yes > 3) Where can I get documentation that explains what...

New IntraWeb application
Hello, new to XE7 but lifetime's experience with CPB6. Looking at Intrweb, I follow various tutorials (Dr Bob) and choose new IntraWeb application, complete the detail, and press ok to create tha new IntraWeb application. I am presented with a dialogue that says the new application has no personality, assign it as VCL. This dialogue is not mentioned in any tutorial that I can find. Is this correct ? And should its 'personality' be VCL (I know it's a vcl app deep down), or IntraWeb ? Just want to get it right.. Thanks. ...

Calling Intraweb forms from non Intraweb pages
Hello, my idea is to visualize a specific page of an intraweb app in an iframe tag of another page (html) when the user clicks on a link of the page itself. The question is: how to pass the form id via url parameter? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks > my idea is to visualize a specific page of an intraweb app > in an iframe tag of another page (html) when the user clicks > on a link of the page itself. The question is: how to pass the > form id via url parameter? Any help will be appreciated. You can use normal params, like: www.mywebsite.com/myiwapp?form_id=f...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

Web resources about - New IntraWeb Chat Room - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...