Multi user problem with IntraWeb and Rave Reports

Hi all,

Sorry for bad english :(

I'm developing an application and I have to generate reports with Rave
Reports 7.5.2 on IntraWeb 9.0.42.

I have the following problem:

When the first user generates a report it is generated normally, but when
another user, with another UserSession, generates the same report, the
report is the sane as the first user.

I have tried to create the components of the Rave Reports on the
ServerController and generate the reports for each user within a critical
section, but the problem persists.

Any idea?
0
Francisco
8/15/2008 1:24:37 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Francisco,

   Could it be that the BROWSER is caching the report output?  Have you
tried closing all instances of the browser and restarting it to see if it
gets the new reports?

I had a problem similar to this and I just added an always incrementing
number to the resulting url so that the browser would think this MUST be a
new page <g>.
0
Mark
8/22/2008 2:46:57 PM
Hi, I'm solved this problem using a critical session on server controller

"Francisco Zanini" <francisco@digifort.com.br> escreveu na mensagem
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for bad english :(
>
> I'm developing an application and I have to generate reports with Rave
> Reports 7.5.2 on IntraWeb 9.0.42.
>
> I have the following problem:
>
> When the first user generates a report it is generated normally, but when
> another user, with another UserSession, generates the same report, the
> report is the sane as the first user.
>
> I have tried to create the components of the Rave Reports on the
> ServerController and generate the reports for each user within a critical
> section, but the problem persists.
>
> Any idea?
0
Francisco

Intraweb and rave reports
Can anyone help I have an intraweb program that creates a rave report the code is below it works fine in delphi10 with its bundled intraweb rave report 7 It does not work with Delphi xe2, latest intraweb and rave reports 9 can you help The one thing that is different is that if ther server componenet port is set to 80 the the intraweb program will not run Thanks var LFile: string; LURL: string; LOptions: string; LWindowName: string; LrvConnection: TRvDataSetConnection; begin GRaveLock := TCriticalSection.Create; UserSession.RvSystem1.DoNativeOutput := false; U...

Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem
I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed. I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you. > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote} > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and...

IntraWeb XII and IntraWeb XI keys for bundled users
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} > http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 when it was released. Tried 2 weeks ago and once this week. Em 16/11/2011 14:44, bob meyer escreveu: >> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} >> http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > > What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 w...

Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License
Hello, where can I get older versions from intraweb ? I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!? But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ? Greetings Holger > {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > where can I get older versions from intraweb ? > I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. > The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look...

Any recommended report to be used with delphi intraweb ?
need suggestion on reporting tool to be used with intraweb > {quote:title=Fuandi Hartanto wrote:}{quote} > need suggestion on reporting tool to be used with intraweb http://www.fast-report.com/en/ NOTE: If you deploy IW on ISAPI/ASPX do not leave TfrxReport component on any form, frame or data module. Otherwise been working fine for many years. I am using FastReport with good success. In a small application I have frxReport in UserSession datamodule with no problems, (need to make sure you follow tips for thread safe use) but it gets low traffic. In higher traffic appl...

Problem for to install Intraweb XII on Delphi XE2
Hello, I have purchased an Intraweb XII Ultimate and I try to install it on My Delphi XE2 enterprise. When I have installed Delphi on my computer, I don't installed Intraweb bundle version. As is explained on the Atozed website, I have deleted all the in*.dcu files. I have obtained my licence key from Atozed. I have run the setup and enter my licence key, it's Ok. But now, when I launch Delphi XE2 I don't found the Intraweb part. could you help me please. Regards, Dany Leblanc > {quote:title=Dany Leblanc wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have purchased an I...

Rave Reports 9 BE with Delphi XE problem
Hello, not sure if anyone has found out this possible issue or not. I am trying to upgrade a Delphi 2007 Intraweb application to use the most recent version of Intraweb and I am using Delphi XE to do this. I managed to get so far but when testing the reporting in the application it would just hang and eventually give an out of memory error message. I have tracked this down to a memo on the rave report that has tabs in it, so it is quite easy to get around by avoiding using tabs. However I tested to see if this problem would also arise if some of the database fields also had tabs in them, ...

IWFile IntraWeb XIV Problem in Delphi XE6
Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb for delphi XE6 more IWFile I put in a form and when I compile nothing appears, someone has possou so would be grateful .... I know there is only two infinite things the universe and human ignorance, I have even more doubts if the universe is infinite .... # # albert einstein TIWFile is not supported and more in IW14. Replace it with TIWFileUploader. (see http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/intraweb%20components/standard/TIWFile.html) > {quote:title=flavio machado wrote:}{quote} > Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb...

Problems with the "stop" command! with Intraweb for Delphi
Hi, Using Intraweb for Delphi in standalone mode, I noticed that when passed URL http://ipaddress:port/$/stop the program crashes, the browser returns this message "Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000" and can no longer be accepted other sessions. How can I prevent the "stop" command? Thanks SAGT3K ...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Delphi 2010 & rave report Data Type problem
i create a report using rave report. i use adoquery, rvdatasetconnection, and rvproject. on rave designer i can execute the report i already design without any problem. i choose preview and it show the data i want. but when i execute it from runtime, it ask the output option and when choose preview i get error Project project.exe raise exception class ERaveException with message 'Field DataView1:qty. Datatype expected:dtBCD Datatype found: dtInteger'. from the error say i think the data type missmatch, but cannot find where or how to fix it. did i miss something or maybe i di...

Delphi 2010
Hi, I'm using Delphi 2010 and Rave Reports (comes built in, v. 7.7.0). I have been using this couple for 5 months without any problem. In my company i have use two languages, first i use our primary language (Turkish) and when people wants to use another language i changed the specific text and memo values according to their tag value. This approach worked fine till last week. Last week changing the values at runtime stopped work. I don't know why, everything seems ok with the code, i also tried to check changed values, the values seemed to changed but when i execetu reports a...

Problem with IntraWeb
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. What could be the problem? cu Christian Christian Kaufmann a écrit : > I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. > > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a > browser. > > What could be the problem? > > cu Christian well, you would ask emba...

Intraweb
Hai, If any one have idea about how to change height and width of intraweb controls in terms of percentage to support screens with different resolutions, please reply as soon as possible. ...

Web resources about - Multi user problem with IntraWeb and Rave Reports - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...