Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0

Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule...
Hello All,

I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running...

This is my code in Delphi 7.0
procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer;
AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm);
begin
VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication);
end;

procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer;
AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm);
begin
VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebApplication);
end;

Now I Upgrade to Delphi XE.... Below is my Code in Delphi XE and There is no IWTPageProducer instead I used TPageProducer...

{*************************************************}
unit uWebModule;
interface
uses
SysUtils, Classes, HTTPApp, HTTPProd, SOAPHTTPDisp, WebBrokerSOAP,
IWAppForm, IWApplication;

type
TfrmWebModule = class(TWebModule)
PageProducer1: TPageProducer;
.. . .
private
public
end;
var
WebModuleClass: TComponentClass = TfrmWebModule;
AWebApplication: TIWApplication;

implementation
uses uMain;
{$R *.dfm}
procedure TfrmWebModule.frmWebModuleactMainAction(Sender: TObject;
Request: TWebRequest; Response: TWebResponse; var Handled: Boolean);
var VForm : TIWAppForm;
begin
VForm := TPageMain.Create(AWebApplication).Show;
end;

{*******************************************************}
unit uMain;
interface
uses
Classes, SysUtils, IWAppForm, IWApplication, IWColor, IWTypes, Controls,
type
TPageMain = class(TIWAppForm)
IWLabel1: TIWLabel;
IWButton1: TIWButton;
IWLayoutMgrForm1: TIWLayoutMgrForm;
public
end;

var PgeMain : TPageMain;

implementation

Now My problem is I can't view or create a page like in delphi 7.0 using TIWPageProducer... Please help me how to used it or how to code it just same with delphi 7.0 with like the url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main"

Thank you in advance...

kind,

mark anthony ramoran
0
MARK
12/1/2011 1:19:48 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> Now My problem is I can't view or create a page like in delphi 7.0 using TIWPageProducer...

TIWPAgeProducer has been discontinued:

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/WhatsNew.EN.aspx

 > Please help me how to used it or how to code it just same with delphi
 > 7.0 with like the url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main"

You need to use the new URL mapping
0
Jackson

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Migration from Delphi 2007 Rad to Delphi XE Where is Quickreports
Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? > {quote:title=Colin Coleman wrote:}{quote} > Have installed and finally registered Delphi Xe, I am looking for Quickreports but am unable to find it anywhere, I asked the Distributer and was told its packaged in Delphi XE, Well I should have gone to specsavers......cos I cant see it any where ? Hello Colin, Delphi X...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE
I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Please respond. Regards, SB, L&T Hi sushweta biswas, > I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account informati...

DBExpress terrible performance when migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Hi, When I'm migrating my project from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007, I found that the speed slow down 3-4 times. I've started to investigate what is the reason of that and I've found that the problem is in the TSQLDataset component. So I make a simple example of an application that run one of my problem queries that fetches about 30000 rows and the result was amazing d7: 1500ms, d2007: 13500ms 8 times slower !!!! Here are some perameters of the TSQLConnection Delphi 7: object SQLConn: TSQLConnection ConnectionName = 'OracleConnection' DriverName = '...

Web resources about - Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Thunderclap Migrating From Twitter to Facebook
Thunderclap, a mass-messaging service that gained popularity on Twitter, has set its sights on Facebook . Twitter recently booted Thunderclap ...

Facebook Migrating Unofficial Page Fans to Official Pages at Brand Owner’s Request
Rupesh Mandal is such an avid fan of the Opera Mini web browser that he set up a Page on Facebook totally devoted to celebrating it, and then ...

YouTube - Evaluating & Migrating to Cloud Storage
Hochgeladen am 31.08.2011 When evaluating cloud storage, no matter the need, there are criteria that must be placed above the rest, including: ...

UAE is the global leader in attracting migrating professionals, study finds
... with 28 per cent, was the leading source of professionals, according to the LinkedIn study. The UAE is the global leader in attracting migrating ...

Enchanting video shows hundreds of stingrays migrating through shallow waters
A video showing hundreds of stingrays migrating through shallow waters has gone viral, months after being uploaded to Facebook.

The krilling season: Whales keep tourists migrating south
Earlybird whale watchers in Eden have been rewarded with astounding acrobatic displays in the bay.

Migrating Swans were bound for glory, says great
Migrating Swans were bound for glory, says great

Researchers say Irukandji jellyfish migrating further south along Qld coast
Researchers say climate change could be altering the migration patterns of the dangerous Irukandji jellyfish along Qld's east coast.

Apple chip supplier TSMC announces record profits, migrating to more advanced technology
... Company , iPhone , and iPad continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Apple chip supplier TSMC announces record profits, migrating ...

More eBay Merchants Migrating to Amazon in Search of Sales Growth
EBay's once-loyal merchants are moving more of their business to Amazon, saying they get more for their money by selling merchandise via the ...