IW 8 to IW 10

Hi,
I'm updating to IW 10 from IW 8, I see that so far ...Font.CSSStyle is
missing, how do I handle the CSS in IW 10?

Thanks,
-ioan
0
ioan
9/16/2008 4:34:23 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ioan ghip formulated the question :
> Hi,
> I'm updating to IW 10 from IW 8, I see that so far ...Font.CSSStyle is
> missing, how do I handle the CSS in IW 10?
>
> Thanks,
> -ioan

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but the title intrigued
me.  How has the transition from IW8 to IW10 been?  I'm about to go
from 8.022 to 10.x.

-- Stu
0
Stuart
9/17/2008 1:10:59 AM
Stuart Ray wrote:

> Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but the title intrigued
> me.  How has the transition from IW8 to IW10 been?  I'm about to go
> from 8.022 to 10.x.
>
> -- Stu

Looks like the Font.CSSStyle was renamed CSS, other than that, from what
I've seen so far, the code doesn't need any changes.

-ioan
0
ioan
9/18/2008 4:35:00 PM
ioan ghip laid this down on his screen:
> Stuart Ray wrote:
>>
>> Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but the title intrigued
>> me.  How has the transition from IW8 to IW10 been?  I'm about to go
>> from 8.022 to 10.x.
>>
>> -- Stu
>
> Looks like the Font.CSSStyle was renamed CSS, other than that, from what
> I've seen so far, the code doesn't need any changes.
>
> -ioan

I was already sold, but this makes me less anxious about the
transition.  Thanks!

-- Stuart
0
Stuart

having iw.9, iw.10, and iw.xi installed together
Is it possible to have all three versions of iw installed on the same machine? I have to maintain a very small project, probably near end of life, for a client that for various reasons needs to be under version iw.9...then I need iw.10 to be able to test tms components for a "proof of concept" project that will be built on iw.xi. So, before making changes on the dev. machine I thought I would get some advice from others. In the past when installing multi versions of a tool set things have not gone so well...Steve~ On 7/4/2011 9:50 AM, steve liethen wrote: > I...

having iw.9, iw.10, and iw.xi installed together #2
Is it possible to have all three versions of iw installed on the same machine? I have to maintain a very small project, probably near end of life, for a client that for various reasons needs to be under version iw.9...then I need iw.10 to be able to test tms components for a "proof of concept" project that will be built on iw.xi. So, before making changes on the dev. machine I thought I would get some advice from others. In the past when installing multi versions of a tool set things have not gone so well...Steve~ ...

IW 10 to IW 12 SSL Problem!
Howdy All! I have a customer who runs my IW application in an IFRAME. Their web site is hosted on Amazon and my web module is running on another web server. Since they do NOT want the browser message / warning about secure / non-secure mixed content, they start their web page in HTTPS and my IW app in secure mode. The problem that is arising is that if the customer's browser doesn't have *Accept 3rd party cookies* enabled, my IW program fails to respond or my application issues an exception "Your browser does not seem to support cookies or they are deactivated". ...

Feature advantages for upgrading from IW 10 to IW XI?
What are the major features that would convince me to upgrade from IW 10 (bundled with Delphi 2010) to IW XI? Scott Gast S2 Software Texas, USA Delphi 2010 / IW 10 > What are the major features that would convince me to upgrade from IW 10 (bundled with Delphi 2010) to IW XI? http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/WhatsNew.EN.aspx Bugs fixes, IW 10 does not support XE. ...

IW XI and IW XII?
What is the difference between IW XI and IW XII? I have VCL for the Web Version: 11.0.46 but I see in the Delphi IDE that the components info say IntraWeb XII...? Whats the deal? Em 30/06/2011 07:53, Justin Philobrow escreveu: > What is the difference between IW XI and IW XII? > I have VCL for the Web Version: 11.0.46 but I see in the Delphi IDE that the components info say IntraWeb XII...? > Whats the deal? probably my mistake... I´ll fix it... Hi Jackson, But what is the difference? Is it a new product? > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} > Em ...

Strange IW 10.0.23 / Firefox 8+ rendering issue
Hi I have an ISAPI DLL which displays just fine on all PCs it's ever been viewed on except one. On the opening form it runs javascript to display screen.width x screen.height which is always actually correct except on this one PC. On this PC a completely non-standard screen resolution is output by the javascript eg. 1286 x 965 pixels and the layout is broken because the browser can't work out appropriate font sizes to use and appears to be using system fonts. I've tried clearing Firefox's cache / cookies on this PC but it makes no difference. Any ideas why this...

"Javascript" demo of IW 12 doesn't work in IW 12.2.15 in Delphi XE [Edit]
Hi I have tried this demo of IW 12 'Javascript', (is the latest downloaded version from codeplex) to see how it works and seems the features is not working, when clicking on the button the text is not updated. Ca you check them please to see what can be wrong if it is the demo, the IW version or the user ;) Edited by: Francisco Armando Dueñas Rodriguez on Apr 29, 2013 9:36 AM > {quote:title=Francisco Armando Dueñas Rodriguez wrote:}{quote} > Hi I have tried this demo of IW 12 'Javascript', (is the latest downloaded version from codeplex) to see how it w...

IW XI and IW XII? #2
What is the difference between IW XI and IW XII? I have VCL for the Web Version: 11.0.46 but I see in the Delphi IDE that the components info say IntraWeb XII...? Whats the deal? ...

What should I choose between IW XI and IW XII ?
Hi, I'm migrating from IW 10 (under Delphi XE) and don't know which new IW version I should choose. AFAIK IW XII is now out of beta. Is it really ready for production use ? Anyway after having read some docs on the Atozed website what I understand is XI is more "compatibility-oriented" while XII introduce some new and breaking features. As I'm also planning to move soon to XE2 (mostly for the new 64 bit compiler), I think I should chose IW XII, but does it really require more changes to my codebase (a basic IW 10 app) than with IW XI ? Thanks, ...

IW 12 to IW 14 terminateandRedirect issue
I am upgrading from iw12 to iw14. In Iw12 I could call WebApplication.TerminateAndRedirect( '/files/ipm/members/ForgotPasswordInstruct.html' ) to display a static html page. How do I accomplish this same thing in iw14? > {quote:title=Joel Zimmer wrote:}{quote} > I am upgrading from iw12 to iw14. In Iw12 I could call WebApplication.TerminateAndRedirect( '/files/ipm/members/ForgotPasswordInstruct.html' ) to display a static html page. > > How do I accomplish this same thing in iw14? Hi Joel, I've just uploaded a new demo to our CodePlex reposito...

Upgrade from IW XI to IW XIV
In XI I used gservercontroller.UserCacheUrl and gservercontroller.UserCacheDir. What to use in XIV? /Mikael > {quote:title=Mikael Nilsson wrote:}{quote} > In XI I used gservercontroller.UserCacheUrl and > gservercontroller.UserCacheDir. > What to use in XIV? > > /Mikael Hi Mikael, Cache core in IntraWeb XIV was completely redesigned. There is a documentation that might help you migrating from older IW versions: http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/development/Migrating%20to%20IntraWeb%20XIV.html There are a few demos that show new cache features as well: ht...

IW 10 downloads when?
On Atozed's website, version 9.0.42 is still marked current (I have 9.0.43 on my machine if I'm not mistaken). When will it be possible to download newer versions? -- Arthur Hoornweg (In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net" from my e-mail address. Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. I had to take this measure to counteract unsollicited mail.) You can already download 10, but they are still test releases for non D2009 IDE's. We still have a few bugs to work out that the Unicode stuff...

IW 10 : TIWComboBox

IW 12 --> IW 14 issues [Edit]
I've just installed IW 14 and have a few issues. I've already read about the ServerController.IWServerControllerBaseNewSession, the URLResponder and the Cache changes. I get an error saying that the ServerController.FilesDir (and FilesURL) are write only. In IW12 I set FilesDir and FilesURL; what do I do now? Also .AppPath seems to be gone? Also, I had added IWHttpServer to my project source and now it seems to be gone too. Do I need it any more? Scott Gast Edited by: Scott Gast on Aug 8, 2013 12:21 PM > {quote:title=Scott Gast wrote:}{quote} > I've just...

Web resources about - IW 8 to IW 10 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

International Waters Learning Exchange and Resource Network — IW:LEARN
The COAST Project is working to showcase some of the emerging best practices and examples that seek to demonstrate the fact that sustainable ...

IW engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The IW engine is a game engine developed by Infinity Ward for the Call of Duty series . The engine itself is proprietary with inclusion of GtkRadiant ...

Isle of Wight News, Events and Features - IW Chronicle
The Islands Online Newspaper. Media news website serving the Isle of Wight and south coast. Covering local news, sports, features, tourism, weather, ...

IW Premium (@IWPremium) on Twitter

sketchBoard by iW for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get sketchBoard by iW on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

IW Talks to the Oscar '13 Nominees: 'Silver Linings Playbook' Writer-Director David O. Russell On Making ...
'IW Talks to the Oscar 13' Nominees' is a daily series running through to this year's Oscar ceremony (February 24) that features new or previously ...

IW 500 Conference CIOs Take Different Paths
There is no 'one size fits all' strategy when it comes to enterprise IT. Listen and learn as a powerhouse lineup of CIOs at the InformationWeek ...

Respawn Entertainment announced by ex-IW heads, partnering with EA
We learned on Friday that ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella planned to have an announcement "very soon" concerning ...

Lion hits App Store, download it right here!
... start your downloads! The $29.99 download is 3.5GB so your download times may vary.  After Lion downloads we are expecting an update to iW... ...

Infinity Ward staff sues Activision for up to $500 million
... employees has filed a class- … The fallout between Infinity Ward and Activision has taken yet another dramatic turn, as a large number of IW ...