IW 7.0.20

I have 2 IWDBLookupComboBox's on a form with 2
Datasources Table1 and Table2

The 1st table contains one field Make = (car make)
The 2nd table contains two fields Make and Model
I have the 1st table set to list the make in
IWDBLookupComboBox1 and it does that ok.
I have the 2nd table Mastersource pointing to
DS1 and the realevant fields set correct.
IWDBLookupComboBox2 however does not work
as supposed to.
I have the same setup working correct in a desktop
windows app but in IW it just shows the 1st 3 records
of the models of the 1st maker whatever maker is selected
in IWDBLookupComboBox1
My database tables are Dbisam but they work fine in a
Win desktop app. I have tried all things like index key
list fields even deleted and redone the indexes without
any difference. Thinking it may be an IW problem I tried
it in version 9.32 in 2007 Rad still the same.
Any help welcome even try rebooting ;-)
Rita
0
Rita
8/30/2008 2:22:55 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> IWDBLookupComboBox2 however does not work
> as supposed to.

Are you posting back to the server when the first combo changes?
0
Chad
9/1/2008 4:32:01 PM
"Chad Hower" <nospam@atozed.com> wrote in message
>> IWDBLookupComboBox2 however does not work
>> as supposed to.
>
> Are you posting back to the server when the first combo changes?

Where in the manual does it show how todo that ?
Evertime i go back to IW for another try I dont get
what i require that is help.
I cant even read the manual as it never ever helps.
Rita
0
Rita
9/2/2008 3:59:01 AM
"Rita Tipton" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Are you posting back to the server when the first combo changes?
>
> Where in the manual does it show how todo that ?
> Evertime i go back to IW for another try I dont get
> what i require that is help.
> I cant even read the manual as it never ever helps.

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/blog/20080711B.aspx

I'm the first to say the docs suck. But as old as the docs are, the basics
are in there. If you assume nothing is there, you will not find anything at
all.

If you are truly not posting back to the server, the second combo of course
will not be refreshed with new data. The manual definitely covers things
such as server state, differnces from a desktop application etc.

--
Chad Z. Hower a.k.a. Kudzu
http://www.KudzuWorld.com

Downgrade from 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 to 7.0.0
What would be the issues involved, and what steps would be needed to downgrade from either 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 back down to 7.0.0? Am I stuck with offloading the databases to flat files, uninstalling, installing the mandated version, and then re-importing the flat files? Any advice for this Sybase newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks. No issues, easy steps... I often switch between point releases simply by copying/renaming subdirectories of C:\Program Files\Sybase. Each time I install a new upgrade or EBF I make a copy of the subdirectory; on *this* laptop it now looks like ...

Intraweb 14.0.20, Delphi XE5 and 64bit compiling error
Hello, I need to compile an ISAPI dll to Windows 64bit to install it on a 64bit Windows server hosted by a provider. When I try to compile a test project with just an edit and a button on the main form I receive the following error : E2034 Too many actual parameters referred to this line of code : ASession.Data := TIWUserSession.Create(nil, ASession); How can I manage this error ? Is the Intraweb XIV ready for 64bit or it is better to use the Intraweb XII ? Thank you, Davide > {quote:title=Davide Rubbiani wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I need to compile an ISA...

Upgrading 7.0.0 to 7.0.1
I am trying to solve a PHP problem with 7.0.0 and have been told that the problem is fixed in 7.0.1 and that I should upgrade. The problem is HOW do I upgrade from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1. We have a registered copy of 7.0.0 which has been patched to build 477, but there is no downloadable upgrade to 7.0.1 on the web site. I have downloaded both the 7.0.1 1138 and 1161 EBF's but neither will apply themselves to our current build. Does anybody have any idea how to do this. Andrew Niven >The problem is HOW do I upgrade from 7.0.0 to 7.0.1. We have >a registered copy o...

7.0.0 To 7.0.2 In Windows?
Longtime 5.5 user, just got 7.0.. Went first to update page to get latest patches. ALL the platforms EXCEPT Windows have a clearly marked: Adaptive Server Anywhere - Maintenance Release (English), Upgrade of 7.0.x to 7.0.2 Where under Windows it goes: Adaptive Server Anywhere - Emergency Bug Fix, Update of 7.0.2 to build 1462 7.0.2 09 Mar 2001 EBF/Patch Adaptive Server Anywhere - Emergency Bug Fix, Update of 7.0.1 to build 1176 7.0.1 14 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch Adaptive Server Anywhere - Verified Bug Fixes, Update of 7.01 to build 1169 7.0.1 14 Feb 2001 EBF/Patch ...

Hotfix Delphi 7.0 to 7.1?
The original Delphi 8 packaging has 3 Delphi 7 CDs with it. One of the CDs says "Delphi 7 Studio / 7.1 Professional Upgrade" I have already installed D7 from the 1st CD. When I then use the 7.1 Pro Upgrade CD, I am asked to insert the 7.0 CD (seems odd). Anyway, the "hotfix" appears to go well, and when finished, I launch D7 and go to Help > About and I notice that the Version number says "7.0". What gives? How can upgrading 7.0 to 7.1 result in the Help window displaying "7.0" ? Peter Kapustinsky wrote: > The original Delphi 8 packagi...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2?
Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2? Javier Javier SOLA schreef: > > Does Thunderbird 0.7.3 use the same language pack as 0.7.1 and 0.7.2? > > Javier yes. :-) -- Thunderbird NL http://thunderbirdnl.mozdev.org ...

ASA 7.0.0 to asa 7.0.3
How can I upgrade ASA 7.0.0 to ASA 7.0.3? Can I download ASA 7.0.3 full install if I've got ASA 7.0.0 full install package? Yuri Isaenko ICQ#: 114279655 Download the "Adaptive Server Anywhere - Maintenance Release (English), Upgrade of 7.0.x to 7.0.3" from my.sybase.com. You will have to increase the "Time Frame" value to see it. Breck On Thu, 9 May 2002 00:26:09 +0200, "YI" <yi@gor.kv.energy.gov.ua> wrote: >How can I upgrade ASA 7.0.0 to ASA 7.0.3? >Can I download ASA 7.0.3 full install if I've got ASA 7.0.0 full inst...

Upgrading 7.0.0 database to 7.0.3
I have a database that was created in 7.0.0. I now use 7.0.3.2079. I'm having trouble upgrading the database. First, contrary to the help file, there was no upgrade utility in Sybase Central. At least, I can't find it. So I opened ISQL and ran the statement, 'alter database upgrade'. This caused the following message to pop up: ISQL Error Line 1, Column 16 Could not execute statement. ASA Error -198: Primary key for row in table 'SYSCAPABILITYNAME' is referenced in another table. The ISQL Messages window contained the following: Creating ...

Any surprises upgrading 7.0.2 to 7.0.3? Can I revert back to 7.0.2?
Has anybody out there run into any issues going from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3? I've gone through the readme, but I was just curious if there were any surprises I should know about first. Is 7.0.3 any more stable? I'm really getting tired of the constant crashing under Win98SE. If I have problems with 7.0.3, can I revert to 7.0.2 by restoring a backup of the Sybase\Powerbuilder 7.0 and the Sybase\Shared\Powerbuilder folders? TIA - Dave I don't suppose you want to hear that you've been putting yourself through a year of torture since Sybase put out 7.0.2/C3 that really ...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

TrackID Mismatch - Intraweb 14.0.0
Hello, I am Luiz Eduardo from São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil. I am evaluating a TMS Software component, the TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps. Delphi is my XE7 with the version of IntraWeb 14.0.0 (default). I created a stand alone project and insert the TMS object. Running the project, to have a "drag" with the mouse, the following exception: "TrackID Mismatch". Support TMS says the error is related to the version of IntraWeb. Someone professionals this Forun been through this problem? Thank you. Luiz Eduardo. > {quote:title=Mercio Donato Guerra wrote...

ANN: TMS IntraWeb Component Pack v5.7.0.0 released
We're pleased to inform TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro v5.7.0.0 is available now at http://www.tmssoftware.com TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro contains a wide range of components that enhance the developer and user experience of IntraWeb applications with feature-rich grids, calendars, datepickers, navigational controls, advanced edits, HTML editor, menus and much more... What's new & improved in v5.7: ------------------------------------------- - New: TIWListEditor: http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/img/screens/tiwlisteditor.png: Edit control to edit a list of ...

Web resources about - IW 7.0.20 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

International Waters Learning Exchange and Resource Network — IW:LEARN
The COAST Project is working to showcase some of the emerging best practices and examples that seek to demonstrate the fact that sustainable ...

IW engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The IW engine is a game engine developed by Infinity Ward for the Call of Duty series . The engine itself is proprietary with inclusion of GtkRadiant ...

Isle of Wight News, Events and Features - IW Chronicle
The Islands Online Newspaper. Media news website serving the Isle of Wight and south coast. Covering local news, sports, features, tourism, weather, ...

IW Premium (@IWPremium) on Twitter

sketchBoard by iW for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get sketchBoard by iW on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

IW Talks to the Oscar '13 Nominees: 'Silver Linings Playbook' Writer-Director David O. Russell On Making ...
'IW Talks to the Oscar 13' Nominees' is a daily series running through to this year's Oscar ceremony (February 24) that features new or previously ...

IW 500 Conference CIOs Take Different Paths
There is no 'one size fits all' strategy when it comes to enterprise IT. Listen and learn as a powerhouse lineup of CIOs at the InformationWeek ...

Respawn Entertainment announced by ex-IW heads, partnering with EA
We learned on Friday that ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella planned to have an announcement "very soon" concerning ...

Lion hits App Store, download it right here!
... start your downloads! The $29.99 download is 3.5GB so your download times may vary.  After Lion downloads we are expecting an update to iW... ...

Infinity Ward staff sues Activision for up to $500 million
... employees has filed a class- … The fallout between Infinity Ward and Activision has taken yet another dramatic turn, as a large number of IW ...