ISAPI is not available in your license

We get the "ISAPI is not available in your license" and we have the enterprise version.  We upgraded to Intraweb 14 to avoid the bugs in prior versions.  I am using both XE3 and XE5.  Why are we getting this error message when we are using the enterprise versions?  Our apps work as standalones, but not as dlls due to this error.  This should not be happening with the enterprise versions as ISAPI support is included in Intraweb when you are running the enterprise versions.
0
Andreas
2/5/2015 4:05:58 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 2/5/2015 12:05 PM, Andreas Kroll wrote:
> We get the "ISAPI is not available in your license" and we have the
> enterprise version.  We upgraded to Intraweb 14 to avoid the bugs in
> prior versions.  I am using both XE3 and XE5.  Why are we getting
> this error message when we are using the enterprise versions?  Our
> apps work as standalones, but not as dlls due to this error.  This
> should not be happening with the enterprise versions as ISAPI support
> is included in Intraweb when you are running the enterprise
> versions.

Enterprise version of what? Delphi Enterprise?

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
0
Chad
2/6/2015 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Chad Hower wrote:}{quote}
> On 2/5/2015 12:05 PM, Andreas Kroll wrote:
> > We get the "ISAPI is not available in your license" and we have the
> > enterprise version.  We upgraded to Intraweb 14 to avoid the bugs in
> > prior versions.  I am using both XE3 and XE5.  Why are we getting
> > this error message when we are using the enterprise versions?  Our
> > apps work as standalones, but not as dlls due to this error.  This
> > should not be happening with the enterprise versions as ISAPI support
> > is included in Intraweb when you are running the enterprise
> > versions.
>
> Enterprise version of what? Delphi Enterprise?
>
> --
> "Programming is an art form that fights back"
> IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
> http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx

Yes, Delphi Enterprise.
0
Andreas
2/6/2015 1:01:01 AM
On 2/6/2015 12:15 PM, Andreas Kroll wrote:
> Yes, Delphi Enterprise.

Due to licensing changes initiated by Embarcadero, ISAPI is not included
in Delphi Enterprise.

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/FeatureMatrixXIV.EN.aspx

This change occurred several years ago. At least 4 IIRC.

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
0
Chad

Delphi xe2 and IW ver 12.2.12.1 "ISAPI is not available in your license." [Edit]
Hi I'm a registered user of delphi from delphi 1 to delphi xe2 and I've upgrade IW to the last version, on intraweb site there is "Free Updgrades for Bundled Users - RAD Studio XE2". After I've removed old Intraweb library with removal tool, I've installed the last release and now when I compile my ISAPI project I get this error "ISAPI is not available in your license." why I should buy an Intraweb license only because I've upgraded to the last version or there is a solution? Thanks Edited by: Stefano Coluccia on Jan 23, 2013 8:44 AM Edited by: St...

Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License
Hello, where can I get older versions from intraweb ? I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!? But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ? Greetings Holger > {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > where can I get older versions from intraweb ? > I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. > The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look...

Intraweb XIV on Delphi 2010
Hi, i'm stucked in a problem since 3 days. Wa had a stand alone app in Delphi 2010, IW 10.0.0. She globally worked fine but we needed to upgrade for version 10.0.23 for using it as ISAPI. All the transition worked fine and the app was good on IIS in 10.0.23 demo version. So we bought on Atozed the licence, but we only received one for IW 14. (i asked for the IW 10 licence on monday but still waiting). No matter, we changed some lines in code as written on IW changelog, it works fine in Stand Alone but ISAPI not. I tried to create an empty project in ISAPI and same thing, the ...

Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3
Hi, I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller. Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ? Thanks in advance. Best, faichung Hi, request your bundled key here: http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I just bought and installed D...

Experience Delphi + Intraweb Developer with some C++ builder available
I have +/- 28 yrs exp in IT +/- 15 yrs in Delphi (since Delphi 2) 18 months C++ builder 2 years solid intraweb development (IW10,IW11,IW12) Demo available at http://www.spyderapps.com/spyderlog/spyderlog.dll Business applications experience covering a broad spectrum, ERP, POS, Import/Export, Ware Housing, Insurance, Financial to name a few location Durban: South Africa Available for Local and Remote working Please contact me directly if interested regards Sean Webb Hi Sean, did you get my PM? Regards, Stefan > {quote:title=sean webb wrote:}{quote} >...

Have XE2 Enterprise, but get "ISAPI is not available in your license"
Hi there I get the error message "ISAPI is not available in your license" on my XE2 enterprise version. You do get a license for ISAPI DLLS in Xe2 enterprise right? You did in delphi 2009. I assume this might be because I also installed delphi 2009 on this computer and then uninstalled it (I think it was enterprise also) or maybe because I copied over some source files from other computers and delpi versions? Are there certain files I should look for and delete? I get this even if I create a new 'hello world' app with just a button and a text box in it. I trie...

Delphi and Delphi Prism licensing question
When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence" or a "workstation licence"? Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same licence keys? I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all times)? Andrew Brehm wrote: > When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence...

"ISAPI is not available in your licence"
Hello, I have just installed Intraweb 14.0.7 and since I have installed it when deploying my application (only one button application, just for testing purposes) I have the following Error "ISAPI is not available in your license.". Normally I am owner of a Ultimate Version, so could you please check or help me to find why I have this message? Is it a known error when doing and update procedure? I have seen some message about people having this problem when changing the IntraWeb version, but no solution was posted. Thank you very much for all your help. Best Regards, J...

Converting Delphi 2006 Licenses to Elise License Server
We currently have the Elise license server used for newer versions of Delphi. All our licenses are in a text file on a server. I am looking to convert my Delphi 2006 licenses so they can be put on this server as well. What needs to be done in order for this to happen? This makes it easier when we have to reinstall and reregister Delphi on a machine that was upgraded or replaced. Also, it appears that our Developers are allowed to install and use Delphi at home as well as in the office. Is there a way to get the Delphi installation at home to be able to contact our license server? I&#...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

IntraWeb ISAPI Threads
First: this is a "duplicated" post. See embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.intraweb. But I get the hint to post this question in this newsgroup, too. Hello, is there any known issue with multithreading and IntraWeb ISAPI's? I will explain my problem: I have an hierarchy of data. On the website I only show one level of this hierarchy. If the user clicks one item I will read the next level of the clicked item from database and display this new level. Now I have added "multithreading". If the user clicks one item I will read the next level an...

Delphi licensing question
Hello! I am using Delphi 7 (developer licence). For debugging purposes I would like to install a copy of Delphi on a production server owned by a business partner. This computer is a dedicated server used only for our system and I am the only one one who would be using Delphi installled on this server. Am I allowed to do this or is there another way (Remote debugging is out of the question for security reasons) Thank you for your answers Habo habo habo schrieb: > Hello! > > I am using Delphi 7 (developer licence). For debugging purposes I would like to install a copy o...

Web resources about - ISAPI is not available in your license - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Cruz's Follow-Up On 'New York Values': Wingnut Grievance Collectors, I Am One Of You
Ted Cruz's attack on Donald Trump's alleged "New York values" and Trump's 9/11-themed reply in last night's debate have inspired quite a bit ...

Washington Post welcomes Iran's release of reporter
Washington (AFP) - The Washington Post welcomed Iran's release of its reporter Jason Rezaian on Saturday, in a message from its publisher Frederick ...

The Latest: Burkina Faso Says 2 Australians Kidnapped
NBCNews.com The Latest: Burkina Faso Says 2 Australians Kidnapped New York Times OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso — The latest developments in the ...

Taiwan elects new nationalist president, threatening China relations
It’s getting hard to keep track of all the international news this week, what with so much of the world being on fire and all, but there was ...

Neil Patrick Harris will star in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Jim Carrey brought us our first live-action taste of Count Olaf from A Series of Unfortuante Events, but Netflix's upcoming TV series adaptation ...

Watch Two Lengthy Interviews With the ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ VFX Geniuses
It’s been a pretty decent month for visual effects maestros Roger Guyett , Patrick Tubach , Neal Scanlan and Chris Corbould . You know, they ...

Clinton Campaign Underestimated Sanders Strengths, Allies Say
New York Times Clinton Campaign Underestimated Sanders Strengths, Allies Say New York Times Advisers to Hillary Clinton, including the former ...

iTunes Radio is becoming part of Apple Music
Bad news if you've been enjoying Apple's iTunes Radio stations free of charge: the service is heading behind the subscription paywall to join ...

Microsoft won't support old Windows versions on new processors
Were you hoping to get a new Windows PC in the office this year without having to move to Windows 10 in the process? You might not have much ...

Tennessee Powerball winners plan to keep working
ABC News Tennessee Powerball winners plan to keep working WTVA NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The latest on a Tennessee couple that says they won ...