Invalid Resource Exception [Edit]

So I have a server where I have deployed a new version of my IW Server, however it dyes once in a while and stops responding all together.

I found via installing Delphi there and attaching to the process that the following error is thrown,

{code}Project MyProject.exe raised exception class EIWInvalidResourceExcpetion with message 'Resource IW_JS_IWPreScript not found.'.{code}

Once the error occurs the applications just stops functioning all together and I have to force quit it with task manager to be able to restart it.

I have search around to try and find where this exception might come from or what is missing on the server that would cause this exception to be thrown.

I am using XE8 update 1 with IW 14.0.42

Steven
8/12/2015 4:23:50 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Steven Wiberg wrote:}{quote}
> So I have a server where I have deployed a new version of my IW Server, however it dyes once in a while and stops responding all together.
>
> I found via installing Delphi there and attaching to the process that the following error is thrown,
>
> {code}Project MyProject.exe raised exception class EIWInvalidResourceExcpetion with message 'Resource IW_JS_IWPreScript not found.'.{code}
>
> Once the error occurs the applications just stops functioning all together and I have to force quit it with task manager to be able to restart it.
>
> I have search around to try and find where this exception might come from or what is missing on the server that would cause this exception to be thrown.
>
> I am using XE8 update 1 with IW 14.0.42

Hi Steven, you may want to also post this in the Intraweb group on news.atozed.com (nntp)

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/support/index.en.aspx

Performance of these forums have been so bad that AtoZed have reactivated their nntp news server until problems here are resolved (over a year and still waiting).

You may get an answer here, but may get more help on the news server.

Dan
0
Dan
8/12/2015 11:34:46 PM
> {quote:title=Dan Barclay wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Steven Wiberg wrote:}{quote}
> > So I have a server where I have deployed a new version of my IW Server, however it dyes once in a while and stops responding all together.
> >
> > I found via installing Delphi there and attaching to the process that the following error is thrown,
> >
> > {code}Project MyProject.exe raised exception class EIWInvalidResourceExcpetion with message 'Resource IW_JS_IWPreScript not found.'.{code}
> >
> > Once the error occurs the applications just stops functioning all together and I have to force quit it with task manager to be able to restart it.
> >
> > I have search around to try and find where this exception might come from or what is missing on the server that would cause this exception to be thrown.
> >
> > I am using XE8 update 1 with IW 14.0.42
> >
> > Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Hi Steven, you may want to also post this in the Intraweb group on news.atozed.com (nntp)
>
> http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/support/index.en.aspx
>
> Performance of these forums have been so bad that AtoZed have reactivated their nntp news server until problems here are resolved (over a year and still waiting).
>
> You may get an answer here, but may get more help on the news server.
>
> Dan

Thanks I will do that
0
Steven

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

New Delphi Resource [Edit]
We thought we will help the community by creating a source-code portal for and Delphi and C++ Builder: http://www.BrainyBinary.com/cppbdelphi Alternatively, for direct access to Delphi categories, you can try: http://delphi.BrainyBinary.com Help from everyone in this forum is greatly appreciated for increasing the amount of articles on this portal. Thanks in advance. Edited by: Vandad NP on May 17, 2009 7:16 AM Vandad NP wrote: > We thought we will help the community by creating a source-code > portal for and Delphi and C++ Builder: Thanks for supporting Delphi a...

[DELPHI XE] UTF8ToUnicodeString out of memory Exception [Edit]
Hello, I'm using the function below (in ~\rtl\Sys\System.pas) +*function UTF8ToUnicodeString(const S: PAnsiChar): UnicodeString; overload;*+ Length(S) = 223.224.276 bytes At this line : +*SetLength(Temp, L);*+ There is a "*Out Of Memory*" Exception. How can I make an UTF8 To UnicodeString conversion without exception? I've to cut my string? Any help will be appreciate. Thanks. Edited by: Gwénaël Manceau on Jan 17, 2012 1:10 AM Gwénaël Manceau schrieb: > Hello, I'm using the function below (in ~\rtl\Sys\System.pas) > >...

Delphi 2010 and Floating Point Exceptions [Edit]
Hello, I am trying to port a project from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010 and for some unknown reason, floating point exceptions are not being thrown like division by zero. I have not been able to replicate the problem in a small project so I have no examples. The try/expect is in a unit seperate from the main program unit. Here is what I have tried: {$FINITEFLOAT ON} no changes I tried the Get8087CW and Set8087CW rountines. No changes. I took out all of the code surrounding my try/except clause except for the math Example try Val1:=14.23; Val2:=0.0; Val3:=Val1/Val2; except V...

FastMM4 with Delphi 7 and Intraweb DLL [Edit]
Hi there, Can someone help me configure FastMM4 in Delphi 7 using an IntraWeb 5.1.30 ISAPI DLL, so that I can debug a serious resource leak. Every day, several times a day, my IntraWeb application is running out of memory. The DLL starts at about 40MB, but gradually increases in size with each new conection, depending on which pages the user acesses. This means that the application pool has to be restarted about 3 times a day. The aplication is running on win2003, but I am testing on winXP. I know this is old technology, but this is a legacy application. We have about 60 users connec...

Intraweb ver 14. for Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hi Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 I used Intraweb ver 12.2 how i can update to Intraweb ver 14 Where can I download Intraweb ver 14 . Thanx Maher > Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 this is not available yet... probably on the next release ...

How to configure apache to deploy intraweb delphi application? [Edit]
hello, 1. What settings should have the apache httpd.conf file to deploy a delphi application intrawed? 2. What should be the content of a project source delphi for deployment with apache? 3. What issues should I consider for deploying an application intrawed delphi in apache? 4. Some simple demo that can be tested .... thanks Edited by: Rodolfo Augusto Jimenez Bastidas on Apr 20, 2013 10:09 AM I response myself http://www.blong.com/Articles/Apache%20For%20Windows/ApacheWindows.html#RestartApache for web server aplication I only worked version of apache 2.0.63 on windows...

Corruption of dfm files following exception during Delphi shut-down [Edit]
Hi, I have a GUI application whose main form contains instances of 2 separate classes of frame. The frame classes in turn contain instances of a third class of frame. Yesterday after creating from scratch and testing the second frame (which was not inherited from any other frame) I saved the project then exited Delphi. During Delphi shut-down a Windows error message relating to the Delphi application appeared, and I was forced to kill the Delphi process. When I next reopened the project I was presented with Delphi error messages relating to inconsistencies between TActionList components ...

New at ODBC ADO in Delphi, trying to locate resources [Edit]
I have an SQL database In Delphi I drop an ADOConnection1 and have no problem connecting to the table using the Browse button I can compile and run it When the form opens i want to be able to do procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin ADOConnection1.Open; //works ADODataset1.First; //error Index := ADODataset1.RecordCount; //error Edit1.Text := IntToStr(Index); end; end. To show the number of records in the table. I know I am doing something wrong with the lines that have //error but can not locate good docs or examples for those command Maybe s...

Delphi XE3 Invalid Pointer when trying to free FSQL (TStringList) [Edit]
I am receiving "Project: PayorUpdate.exe raised exception class EInvalidPointer with message 'invalid pointer operation.'. This happens when I try to free a TStrings or TStringList value. Here is how I have the data coded: .. .. FSQL:TStringList; .. .. procedure TPayorDM.DataModuleCreate(Sender: TObject); begin FPayorDRM := TDRM.Create; FSQL := TStringList.Create; end; .. .. .. procedure TPayorDM.DataModuleDestroy(Sender: TObject); begin FreeAndNil(FSQL); { when this statement is encountered an exception occurs.} if T_Payor.Active then T_Payor.Cl...

RAD Studio/Delphi/C++Builder XE5 links & resources [Edit]
*NOTE* : On the bottom of this post I included *additional* links/resources updates for easy *jumps/anchors* in the current thread) Embarcadero Launches RAD Studio XE5 with True Native Android and iOS Support http://www.embarcadero.com/press-releases/embarcadero-launches-rad-studio-xe5-with-android-and-ios-support What's New in Delphi and C++Builder XE5 - Android, REST Library & more... http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/What%27s_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE5 http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Category:XE5 http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADSt...

Re: Delphi for the Mac [Edit] [Edit]
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote: > > <hides under desk as fire storm about TeamB editing other people's > > posts re-ignites> > > I was thinking the same. :-) -- Andy Syms Technosoft Systems Ltd ...

'Session is invalid or has expired.' - StandAlone
Hello, No I noticed (apparently without design changes), the app started to no longer connect via mobile. No error message in the mobile screen. Just stating that the page could not load. On the server side Loading DXE4 Enterprise IDE Debug, gives the following message: "Project xxxxxxx.exe raised exception class EInvalidSession with message 'Session is invalid or has expired.'.". In debug, pass by: procedure TIWServerController.IWServerControllerBaseBeforeDispatch( Request: THttpRequest; aReply: THttpReply); var s:string; agent: string; begin .... passes w...

Web resources about - Invalid Resource Exception [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Motor vehicle exception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The exception is based on the idea that there is a lower expectation of privacy in motor vehicles due to the regulations they operate. Additionally, ...

Podcast #42 – It’s The Exception That Proves The Rule
... Language and Usage , which was frustrated by the high number of certain types of questions that were coming in. Is this podcast the exception ...

RWW News: Marco Rubio Reiterates His Opposition To Rape Or Incest Exceptions - YouTube
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/marco-rubio-reiterates-his-opposition-rape-or-incest-exceptions Right Wing Watch reports on the extreme ...

Why Kevin Pietersen is the exception to the No Dickhead Rule
Something fascinating is going on in English cricket at the moment.

John Lomax 'gutted' for Issac Luke, but says finals no exception to rules
... missing a grand final to a 10-game suspension, but says the NRL judiciary must maintain consistency in its rulings and cannot make exceptions ...

India becomes the exception to US nuclear ban
President George Bush has agreed to share civilian nuclear technology with India, reversing decades of US policies designed to discourage countries ...

Is Richard Umbers, Bernie Brookes' replacement as Myer CEO, an exception?
Myer's CIO was recently elevated to the top job, but he's in a very small minority.

Men Need to Admit That Jian Ghomeshi Is No Exception
That men like Jian Ghomeshi are a terrible exception and if we as men simply stand up and say we are not as bad as that, or that we are not rapists ...

China, Thailand reach visa exception agreement
China, Thailand reach visa exception agreement People's Daily Online ... this at a forum on China's foreign diplomacy held in Beijing. Both ...

No exception allowed in graft crackdown: People's Daily
No exception allowed in graft crackdown: People's Daily - Ecns.cn ecns The expulsion of Ling Jihua from the Communist Party of China (CPC) ...