Intraweb XIV on Delphi 2010 - ISAPI

Hi,

i'm stucked in a problem since 3 days.
Wa had a stand alone app in Delphi 2010, IW 10.0.0.
She globally worked fine but we needed to upgrade for version 10.0.23 for using it as ISAPI.

All the transition worked fine and the app was good on IIS in 10.0.23 demo version.
So we bought on Atozed the licence, but we only received one for IW 14. (i asked for the IW 10 licence on monday but still waiting).

No matter, we changed some lines in code as written on IW changelog, it works fine in Stand Alone but ISAPI not.
I tried to create an empty project in ISAPI and same thing, the page is loading a long time before crash on 503 error.

My 1st question is : Is Delphi 2010 compatible with IW 14 ? (on a Windows 7 64bits IIS 7.5)
My 2nd if the answer of 1st is Yes : Have you an idea of why ISAPI doesn't work on my computer ?

Regards
0
Masson
6/4/2014 12:35:45 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

14 should work just fine.

I always do the following:  Create an exe and an isapi project using the same forms.   I debug and program with the exe and deploy with the dll.

Here is an example isapi dll project file

library is{projectname};

uses
  ISAPIApp,
  IWInitISAPI,
  ISAPIThreadPool,
  IwRtlFix,
  {include all your project exe forms here}

{$R *.RES}

exports
  GetExtensionVersion,
  HttpExtensionProc,
  TerminateExtension;

begin
   IWRun;
end.

> {quote:title=Masson Fabien wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> i'm stucked in a problem since 3 days.
> Wa had a stand alone app in Delphi 2010, IW 10.0.0.
> She globally worked fine but we needed to upgrade for version 10.0.23 for using it as ISAPI.
>
> All the transition worked fine and the app was good on IIS in 10.0.23 demo version.
> So we bought on Atozed the licence, but we only received one for IW 14. (i asked for the IW 10 licence on monday but still waiting).
>
> No matter, we changed some lines in code as written on IW changelog, it works fine in Stand Alone but ISAPI not.
> I tried to create an empty project in ISAPI and same thing, the page is loading a long time before crash on 503 error.
>
> My 1st question is : Is Delphi 2010 compatible with IW 14 ? (on a Windows 7 64bits IIS 7.5)
> My 2nd if the answer of 1st is Yes : Have you an idea of why ISAPI doesn't work on my computer ?
>
> Regards
0
Joel
6/4/2014 3:17:54 PM
Thank you for your answer.

My DPR is sensibly the same except on ISAPIThreadPOOL that i didn't insert.

I just added it but still don't work.

My DPR :

{code}
//program SrvTemps;
library SrvTemps;

uses

  IWRtlFix,

 // Forms,  //Mode Programme standard  ou service windows
//  IWStart,

  ISAPIApp,      // mode IIS
  IWInitISAPI,
  ISAPIThreadPool,

  UTF8ContentParser,
  Q_Outil in 'Q_Outil.pas' {IWOutil: TIWAppForm},
  UserSessionUnit in 'UserSessionUnit.pas' {IWUserSession: TIWUserSessionBase},
  ENTETE in 'ENTETE.pas' {TeteFrame: TFrame},
  LeftFrame in 'LeftFrame.pas' {FrameLeftFrame: TFrame},
  ServerController in 'ServerController.pas' {IWServerController: TIWServerControllerBase},
  GetInfo in 'GetInfo.pas',
  UtilDB in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\UtilDB.pas',
  UtilSQL in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\UtilSQL.pas',
  Jauge in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\Jauge.pas' {Jauge1},
  Variable in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\Variable.pas',
  ProcFonction in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\ProcFonction.pas',
  ConnectDataBase in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\ConnectDataBase.pas',
  Q_Imp in 'Q_Imp.pas' {IWImp},
  Traitement in 'Traitement.pas',
  JRO_TLB in '..\..\Utilitaires\JRO_TLB.pas',
  ADODB_TLB in '..\..\Utilitaires\ADODB_TLB.pas',
  Q_Main in 'Q_Main.pas' {IWForm1: TIWAppForm},
  UtilString in '..\..\Projet-Prévision\UtilString.pas',
  UtilLog in '..\..\Utilitaires\UtilLog.pas',
  Q_Saisie in 'Q_Saisie.pas',
  UtilStream in '..\..\Utilitaires\UtilStream.pas',
  UtilPGI in '..\..\Utilitaires\UtilPGI.pas';

{$R *.res}

exports         //mode iis
  GetExtensionVersion,
  HttpExtensionProc,
  TerminateExtension;

begin
  IWRun;
//  Application.Initialize;
//  Application.CreateForm(TformIWMain, formIWMain);
//  Application.Run;

 //   TIWStart.Execute(True);   // Mode programme standard

   //     TIWStart.Execute(False); // Mode service Windows
end.
{code}
0
Masson
6/4/2014 3:22:35 PM
> {quote:title=Masson Fabien wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> i'm stucked in a problem since 3 days.
> Wa had a stand alone app in Delphi 2010, IW 10.0.0.
> She globally worked fine but we needed to upgrade for version 10.0.23 for using it as ISAPI.
>
> All the transition worked fine and the app was good on IIS in 10.0.23 demo version.
> So we bought on Atozed the licence, but we only received one for IW 14. (i asked for the IW 10 licence on monday but still waiting).

About the license: we can provide you a IW 10 key, but I *strongly*  recommend you to go for latest IW 14. If your transition was smooth, doesn't make any sense to use the older version. There are dozens of important new features, hundreds of bug fixes and compatibility with new browsers is much better.

> My 1st question is : Is Delphi 2010 compatible with IW 14 ? (on a Windows 7 64bits IIS 7.5)

Yes, 100%.

> My 2nd if the answer of 1st is Yes : Have you an idea of why ISAPI doesn't work on my computer ?

Difficult to answer without any other information.

- Can you run any older ISAPI dll in the same Windows machine and IIS setup? Besides that. Does IIS serve a simple static HTML in the same virtual directory?
- Your license key is correctly installed? If your ISAPI app is not using the correct key it won't work, because evaluation edition doesn't let you deploy as ISAPI.
- Have you checked the application directory (Where your ISAPI DLL is) for some .LOG file that IW may have created there? It may contain the cause of the issue.
0
Alexandre

my problem is over !

In fact, new app created weren't working because my original app totally crashed IIS.
I had to totally reboot IIS and new app worked correctly.

So, with this new app, i copied pieces of my original app code until it bloks and debugging was easier.

Some problems :
- IniFiles path in ISAPI are not used in the same way between stand-alone and ISAPI and between IW 10 and 14 (have to use IW.Common.AppInfo).
- In Stand Alone, AdoConnection was integrated in ServerController. I moved it in UserSessionUnit (and add some CoInitialize)
- Changed adoConnection.connected := true to AdoConnection.Open and changed adoconnection.connected := false to adoconnection.close.

In all case, thank you for your help.

Fabien
0
Masson

IWFile IntraWeb XIV Problem in Delphi XE6
Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb for delphi XE6 more IWFile I put in a form and when I compile nothing appears, someone has possou so would be grateful .... I know there is only two infinite things the universe and human ignorance, I have even more doubts if the universe is infinite .... # # albert einstein TIWFile is not supported and more in IW14. Replace it with TIWFileUploader. (see http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/intraweb%20components/standard/TIWFile.html) > {quote:title=flavio machado wrote:}{quote} > Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb...

Intraweb XIV Ultimate and Delphi XE3 Ultimate
I recently upgraded from Delphi 2010 Enterprise to Delphi XE3 Ultimate (same upgrade cost as Enterprise). I then obtained a free bundled license key and successfully upgraded the bundled Intraweb to 14.0.1 and then to 14.0.2. I have now bought an Intraweb upgrade to Ultimate, uninstalled Intraweb Standard, and tried to install Ultimate using iw14.0.2.exe. After entering my paid-for key, I see the message "Your license is invalid. Error Message: This license can be used only on RAD Studio / Delphi / C+ + Builder XE3." I can still install 14.0.2 Standard using the bundled key, ...

Delphi 2010 : intraweb dll deployment issue
On replacing web2.dll (my isapi dll) on the web server, I get the following error. I tried restarting the IIS Admin server, but i still get the same error. I am connecting to mysql 5.1.64 in this dll All help is appreciated Thanks in advance, Nirali Shah ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved While trying to process the request: GET /web2.dll HTTP/1.1 Host: shashvatsystems.org User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0 Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8 Accept-Language: en-us,en;q=0.5 Acce...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3
Hi, I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller. Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ? Thanks in advance. Best, faichung Hi, request your bundled key here: http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I just bought and installed D...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Web resources about - Intraweb XIV on Delphi 2010 - ISAPI - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...