Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3 - license key ?

Hi,

I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller.

Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ?

Thanks in advance.

Best, faichung
0
Faichung
1/15/2013 8:54:49 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi, request your bundled key here:

http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx

> {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller.
>
> Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best, faichung
0
Projectes01
1/15/2013 9:19:34 AM
> {quote:title=Projectes01 Projectes01 wrote:}{quote}
> Hi, request your bundled key here:
>
> http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx
>
> > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller.
> >
> > Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Best, faichung
0
Faichung
1/15/2013 10:12:48 AM
Many thanks !

> {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Projectes01 Projectes01 wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi, request your bundled key here:
> >
> > http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx
> >
> > > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote}
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller.
> > >
> > > Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Best, faichung
0
Faichung

Intraweb XIV Ultimate and Delphi XE3 Ultimate
I recently upgraded from Delphi 2010 Enterprise to Delphi XE3 Ultimate (same upgrade cost as Enterprise). I then obtained a free bundled license key and successfully upgraded the bundled Intraweb to 14.0.1 and then to 14.0.2. I have now bought an Intraweb upgrade to Ultimate, uninstalled Intraweb Standard, and tried to install Ultimate using iw14.0.2.exe. After entering my paid-for key, I see the message "Your license is invalid. Error Message: This license can be used only on RAD Studio / Delphi / C+ + Builder XE3." I can still install 14.0.2 Standard using the bundled key, ...

Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem
I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed. I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you. > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote} > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and...

IntraWeb XII and IntraWeb XI keys for bundled users
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} > http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 when it was released. Tried 2 weeks ago and once this week. Em 16/11/2011 14:44, bob meyer escreveu: >> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} >> http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > > What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 w...

Intraweb XIV on Delphi 2010
Hi, i'm stucked in a problem since 3 days. Wa had a stand alone app in Delphi 2010, IW 10.0.0. She globally worked fine but we needed to upgrade for version 10.0.23 for using it as ISAPI. All the transition worked fine and the app was good on IIS in 10.0.23 demo version. So we bought on Atozed the licence, but we only received one for IW 14. (i asked for the IW 10 licence on monday but still waiting). No matter, we changed some lines in code as written on IW changelog, it works fine in Stand Alone but ISAPI not. I tried to create an empty project in ISAPI and same thing, the ...

IWFile IntraWeb XIV Problem in Delphi XE6
Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb for delphi XE6 more IWFile I put in a form and when I compile nothing appears, someone has possou so would be grateful .... I know there is only two infinite things the universe and human ignorance, I have even more doubts if the universe is infinite .... # # albert einstein TIWFile is not supported and more in IW14. Replace it with TIWFileUploader. (see http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/intraweb%20components/standard/TIWFile.html) > {quote:title=flavio machado wrote:}{quote} > Well guys I installed the update on the intraweb...

Delphi XE3 and Intraweb XII 12.2.12
XE3 is now months on the market so I thought installing iw12 would work. I uninstalled the bundled iw14, ran the IWBundledRemovalTool and installed iw12.2.12.1. But no sign of an installed version of iw12 inside the IDE. Should this be working? Seems there is almost no (visible) development going on with iw14 (history pages are not online; only one testversion released since XE3 release; no source code available), I have to wait before using that version. I am a registered (paying) user of intraweb ultimate. Regards, Jeroen Röttink > {quote:title=Jeroen Rottink wrote...

Delphi Bundled IntraWeb
Hi I'm trying to get started with IntraWeb, but I seem to be missing components that others are referring to. I don't have TIWGradButton, TIWHTMLLabel, etc. Does this version support SSL? I have Delphi 2010 (IW v10) and Delphi XE2 (IW v12), but neither have these components. I would like to embed some HTML into a label (to show the copyright symbol), but having no luck. Also, I can't debug in XE2 as I get a TIdSocketError when I run the browser session. Also, IntraWeb version 12 in XE2 comes up as Unknown Browser Type in Firefox v18, but works in IE. Getting...

intraweb standalone deployment of delphi xe3 to windows 7 professional
i have a problem deploying my standalone intraweb application. it run smoothly when in debug mode. my problem is i want to run it as windows service. here's what i do. 1.) change my TIWStart.Execute(True) to TIWStart.Execute(False) then compile again my application and save all... 2.) create shortcut or batch file to my application.exe so that i can put the "-install" or "/install" and successfully it adds up into my list of service running in my windows 7 and manually started the services. 3.) testing part. a.) using my chrome browser; invoke the http://127....

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

cgi applications using integrated page mode delphi xe3 / Intraweb IV
Does anybody know where I could find some documentation / examples / tutorials on using the new integrated page mode to create cgi applications with webbroker. I have only seen tutorials / examples with using webbroker / websnap and the old page mode. These don't seem to work on with delphi xe3 and intraweb IV. The TIWModuleController and the TIWPageProducer are not on the tool pallette anymore. Thanks, Kevin. > Does anybody know where I could find some documentation / examples / tutorials on using the new integrated page mode to create cgi applications with webbroker. Web...

IntraWeb 10.0.x Delphi 2009 Bundle IWMemo.Lines Error (first line only)
Hi, I do have a problem using a TIWMemo Component: When I type in a few lines and do any other action afterwards such as clicking on a button or sth. then only the first line is stored in the IWMemo. Does anybody have any workaround for that? Thanks Ralph > Does anybody have any workaround for that? This problem was fixed in 2008 and a fix was already released. Please check www.atozed.com/intraweb -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support Hi, we have a brand new Delphi2009 version and Intraweb 10.x. I just downloaded the latest version 10.0.17 and the bug still exists. ...

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

is there a Delphi 2007

Web resources about - Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3 - license key ? - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...