Intraweb XI Delphi 2007

Hello.

I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi version is not listed and does not install the bpl.
This is the path from where you download the installation package: http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw11.0.60.exe

With version  10.0.23 I have no problem and installed correctly.

greetings and thanks
1
pedro
7/4/2014 8:02:47 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=pedro sanchez martinez wrote:}{quote}
> Hello.
>
> I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi version is not listed and does not install the bpl.
> This is the path from where you download the installation package: http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw11.0.60.exe
>
> With version  10.0.23 I have no problem and installed correctly.
>
> greetings and thanks

Hi Pedro,

can you write me privately at alexandre at atozed dot com? I would like you to do a few tests on your environment in order to discover why the setup is not detecting your D2007 installation. In our test machine it works as expected.
1
Alexandre

Web resources about - Intraweb XI Delphi 2007 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...