Intraweb with Delphi XE2

I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb.

After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown
browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a
browser. This happens for Firefox and IE.

I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a
disabled Icon to launch Chrome.

What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition?

cu Christian
-1
Christian
9/6/2011 9:45:18 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote:
> After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown
> browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a
> browser. This happens for Firefox and IE.

Do you have Norton Internet security or other such program?

> I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a
> disabled Icon to launch Chrome.

Later versions of Chrome changed their registry entries. We have
adjusted and an update will fix this, but for now you can manually copy
the URL and manually enter it into Chrome to use it.

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
1
Chad
9/8/2011 2:01:04 PM

>Do you have Norton Internet security or other such program?
No, I don't.

>Later versions of Chrome changed their registry entries. We have
When I use the bundled version that comes with Delphi XE2
Professional, can I get an update there as well? Or do I need to buy a
full version?

cu Christian
-1
Christian
9/8/2011 2:48:49 PM
> When I use the bundled version that comes with Delphi XE2
> Professional, can I get an update there as well? Or do I need to buy a
> full version?

as always, updates are free for bundled users. You will need to
purhchase a license if you want to unlock all IW features (ISAPI,
Authentication, etc - See Feature Matrix on the Website)
1
Jackson
9/8/2011 7:18:34 PM
j have the same error with xe2 and j not have antivirus

the error is with ie9, ie8, firefox

"Jackson Gomes" <jackson@toolsandcomps.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> When I use the bundled version that comes with Delphi XE2
>> Professional, can I get an update there as well? Or do I need to buy a
>> full version?
>
> as always, updates are free for bundled users. You will need to
> purhchase a license if you want to unlock all IW features (ISAPI,
> Authentication, etc - See Feature Matrix on the Website)
1
antonio
10/20/2011 4:17:40 PM
On 10/20/2011 12:17 PM, antonio cuomo wrote:
> j have the same error with xe2 and j not have antivirus
>
> the error is with ie9, ie8, firefox

Can you repost the error? I cant seem to go back easily with my current
thunderbird settings :(

IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx
-1
Chad
10/20/2011 9:38:52 PM
> {quote:title=Chad Hower wrote:}{quote}
> On 10/20/2011 12:17 PM, antonio cuomo wrote:
> > j have the same error with xe2 and j not have antivirus
> >
> > the error is with ie9, ie8, firefox
>
> Can you repost the error? I cant seem to go back easily with my current
> thunderbird settings :(
>

> --
> "Programming is an art form that fights back"
> IntraWeb IRC and Web Chat:
> http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Support/IRC.aspx

End of January, XE2 update 3 installed and still all I get is error: unknown browser type. Firefox and IE installed.
1
Willy
1/29/2012 5:45:03 PM
> End of January, XE2 update 3 installed and still all I get is error: unknown browser type. Firefox and IE installed.

please check version 12.1.16 changes/fixes:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/History/XII/index.EN.aspx
-1
Jackson
1/29/2012 8:16:57 PM
> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote}
> > End of January, XE2 update 3 installed and still all I get is error: unknown browser type. Firefox and IE installed.
>
> please check version 12.1.16 changes/fixes:
> http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/History/XII/index.EN.aspx

That claims to tell us about a fix for Safari. I am using Firefox and IE, so just the basics would do.

Is Intraweb not included in the standard XE2 updates 2 and 3? If not, is there a download link for the current version?
1
Willy
1/29/2012 9:18:55 PM
> {quote:title=Willy Bojit wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote}
> > > End of January, XE2 update 3 installed and still all I get is error: unknown browser type. Firefox and IE installed.
> >
> > please check version 12.1.16 changes/fixes:
> > http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/History/XII/index.EN.aspx
>
> That claims to tell us about a fix for Safari. I am using Firefox and IE, so just the basics would do.
>
> Is Intraweb not included in the standard XE2 updates 2 and 3? If not, is there a download link for the current version?

Found it.
-1
Willy
1/29/2012 9:23:17 PM
> {quote:title=Willy Bojit wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Willy Bojit wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote}
> > >
> > > please check version 12.1.16 changes/fixes:
> > > http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/History/XII/index.EN.aspx
> >
> > That claims to tell us about a fix for Safari. I am using Firefox and IE, so just the basics would do.
> >
> > Is Intraweb not included in the standard XE2 updates 2 and 3? If not, is there a download link for the current version?
>
> Found it.

Downloaded, installed, requested and inserted key. Does it work?

The procedure entry point
@Iw @Browser @Browsr @Initialization$qqrv could not be located in the dynamic link library Intraweb_120_160.bpl.

Going backwards not forwards - Rad Studio IDE will not even load anymore.
-1
Willy
1/29/2012 9:44:00 PM
> Downloaded, installed, requested and inserted key. Does it work?
>
> The procedure entry point
> @Iw @Browser @Browsr @Initialization$qqrv could not be located in the dynamic link library Intraweb_120_160.bpl.
>
> Going backwards not forwards - Rad Studio IDE will not even load anymore.

There is a link at the end of the license email with some instructions
on how to install IntraWeb. Please check those links.
-1
Jackson

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

delphi xe2 - ssl
I am using IntraWeb XII for Delphi XE2. We have one intraweb standalone application and the SSL is enabled in it. The site is working fine. Last week we done PCI audit and they found some issues in the SSL(SSLv3.0/ TLSv1.0 protocol weak CBC mode vulnerability)in the site. We are using the same SSL certificates in other .Net application and there isn’t any SSL issues. Re this i spoke to the atozed team and they told IntraWeb SA uses Indy HTTP server. So ask the same in this forurm or indy forum. Please any solution for this? > {quote:title=Pramod Nair wrote:}{quote} > I am using Intr...

delphi xe2 - ssl
I am using IntraWeb XII for Delphi XE2. We have one intraweb standalone application and the SSL is enabled in it. The site is working fine. Last week we done PCI audit and they found some issues in the SSL(SSLv3.0/ TLSv1.0 protocol weak CBC mode vulnerability)in the site. We are using the same SSL certificates in other .Net application and there isn’t any SSL issues. Re this i spoke to the atozed team and they told IntraWeb SA uses Indy HTTP server. So ask the same in this forurm or indy forum. Please a ny solution for this? ...

Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License
Hello, where can I get older versions from intraweb ? I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!? But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ? Greetings Holger > {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > where can I get older versions from intraweb ? > I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. > The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look...

Intraweb ver 14. for Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hi Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 I used Intraweb ver 12.2 how i can update to Intraweb ver 14 Where can I download Intraweb ver 14 . Thanx Maher > Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 this is not available yet... probably on the next release ...

Problem for to install Intraweb XII on Delphi XE2
Hello, I have purchased an Intraweb XII Ultimate and I try to install it on My Delphi XE2 enterprise. When I have installed Delphi on my computer, I don't installed Intraweb bundle version. As is explained on the Atozed website, I have deleted all the in*.dcu files. I have obtained my licence key from Atozed. I have run the setup and enter my licence key, it's Ok. But now, when I launch Delphi XE2 I don't found the Intraweb part. could you help me please. Regards, Dany Leblanc > {quote:title=Dany Leblanc wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I have purchased an I...

Delphi XE2 Intraweb XII Unicode Evaluation
I use Intraweb within BDS 2006 and have a need to evaluate Intraweb under the latest version of Delphi XE2 for a unicode application and use Firefox as my browser. The evaluation version of Delphi XE2 came with IW XII 12.0.8. When I create an IW app with one button on the main form (Onlick WebApplication.Terminate("Goodbye");) I cannot get the application to start in Firefox or IE - it starts and runs in Chrome. For Firefox or IE I get the Unknown Browser error. I have read the information about OnBrowserCheck but IW X11 12.0.8 does not seen to have that ServerController ev...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

Delphi XE2, Intraweb 2.1.23 and cookies
i did everything exactly the same as in the cookies example (shown here http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/docs/Develop/Cookies.aspx), but it's not compiling and it says "[DCC Error] Login.pas(38): E2035 Not enough actual parameters" and places the courser right after the "WebApplication.Response.Cooki­es.Add" what am i missing? is there a unit i need to add to the uses? i use/try Delphi XE2, and Intraweb 2.1.23 and i'm new to intraweb... please help thank you On 5/10/2012 8:16 AM, Eitan Arbel wrote: > i did everything exactly the same as in the co...

Delphi XE2 and Intraweb 12.1.21 (problem with files in /temp directory)
Hallo, i' am using DelphiXE2 with Intraweb 12.1.21 (registered user). when i create an ISAPI dll i have the following problem: when i start the ISAPI (for example http:/localhost/project1.dll) the program create an ../temp directory in the default folder (for example c:\intraweb\temp) and the program create a lot of files in there. for example File: SWK462A.tmp with the text inside: <input value="IWButton1" name="IWBUTTON1" type="button" class="IWBUTTON1CSS" id="IWBUTTON1" tabindex="1"> and so on. When i use th...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Web resources about - Intraweb with Delphi XE2 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...