Intraweb beginner

Hello,
I need to develope a web application with Delphi2007/Intraweb9.0.
I saw for help about Intraweb on Atozed site , but i have not found all clear.
For example :
 1) Can i develope my application in StandAlone mode and after
     recompile it as Isapi extension (as DLL) to deploy to the Web Server ?
2) If i use DBExpress component to access to a MySQL db are there some
   problems with a Windows Vista Client (i have sent something like this !) ?
3) The security of my application is managed automaticaly from IW ? (in particular
   from the ServerController unit and the UsersSessione unit ?)

Thank you very much !

Alberto
0
alberto
9/1/2008 10:57:12 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

<alberto bonardi> wrote in message news:9071@forums.codegear.com...
> Hello,
> I need to develope a web application with Delphi2007/Intraweb9.0.
> I saw for help about Intraweb on Atozed site , but i have not found all
> clear.
> For example :
> 1) Can i develope my application in StandAlone mode and after
>     recompile it as Isapi extension (as DLL) to deploy to the Web Server ?

Yes, you can.

> 2) If i use DBExpress component to access to a MySQL db are there some
>   problems with a Windows Vista Client (i have sent something like this !)
> ?

If you plan to use IW then your clients will use a Web browser to connect to
the server. Right? So a Vista client shouldn't be any different than a XP
client or a Linux client.

> 3) The security of my application is managed automaticaly from IW ? (in
> particular
>   from the ServerController unit and the UsersSessione unit ?)

It depends on what you mean by security. If you mean security of TCP
communications then they are managed by IIS if you deploy it as Isapi
extenstion.
0
farshad
9/1/2008 2:16:05 PM
> {quote:title=Farshad Mohajeri wrote:}{quote}
> <alberto bonardi> wrote in message news:9071@forums.codegear.com...
> > Hello,
> > I need to develope a web application with Delphi2007/Intraweb9.0.
> > I saw for help about Intraweb on Atozed site , but i have not found all
> > clear.
> > For example :
> > 1) Can i develope my application in StandAlone mode and after
> >     recompile it as Isapi extension (as DLL) to deploy to the Web Server ?
>
> Yes, you can.

   Ok

> > 2) If i use DBExpress component to access to a MySQL db are there some
> >   problems with a Windows Vista Client (i have sent something like this !)
> > ?
>
> If you plan to use IW then your clients will use a Web browser to connect to
> the server. Right? So a Vista client shouldn't be any different than a XP
> client or a Linux client.

Yes , it's right

> > 3) The security of my application is managed automaticaly from IW ? (in
> > particular
> >   from the ServerController unit and the UsersSessione unit ?)
>
> It depends on what you mean by security. If you mean security of TCP
> communications then they are managed by IIS if you deploy it as Isapi
> extenstion.

I think at security like the possibilty to find out informations from the UserSession and
so i ask me if the UserSession unit has implemented also a security level inside.

Thank you for your help !!!
0
alberto
9/1/2008 2:58:54 PM
>> It depends on what you mean by security. If you mean security of TCP
>> communications then they are managed by IIS if you deploy it as Isapi
>> extenstion.
>
> I think at security like the possibilty to find out informations from the
> UserSession and
> so i ask me if the UserSession unit has implemented also a security level
> inside.

It has a fair bit and there are some options in the SeverController.
Sessions are locked to browser and version - and can optionally be locked to
IP's but this causes problems with AOL users as their proxy changes IP's,
etc. Session ID's are also not decomposible so you cannot guess anothers
session ID.
0
Chad

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Intraweb
HI. I would like to Open a new window with no Menus from Intraweb as i can do like in HTML <a href="#" onclick="window.open('frmOPSCalendar.html', 'living1', 'toolbar=no,resizable=yes,scrollbars=no,');" title="tool tip"> DDDDDDDDD </a> Can Any one help plz. Thanx sibusiso mahlabane wrote: > I would like to Open a new window with no Menus from Intraweb as i can do like in HTML > <a href="#" onclick="window.open('frmOPSCalendar.html', 'living1', 'toolbar=no,resizable=yes,s...

Intraweb
Hi All I am considering intraweb for my web development. Do many people use it? What is the support like? Are they upgrading it to keep up with latest technology? How easy is it too use and deploy? Thanks Godfrey Fletcher Why not look on thirdpartytools.intraweb NG ? Also..... http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/WhatsNew.EN.aspx On 01/12/11 08:49 AM, Godfrey Fletcher wrote: > Hi All > > I am considering intraweb for my web development. > Do many people use it? > What is the support like? > Are they upgrading it to keep up with latest technology? > How ...

Intraweb
Hai, If any one have idea about how to change height and width of intraweb controls in terms of percentage to support screens with different resolutions, please reply as soon as possible. ...

IntraWeb
Does any of you know where to find more information on how to get a running start on VCL for the Web. I am trying to open a form with "target is _blank" e.g., and I don't know where to look. > {quote:title=Jennifer-Ashley Kuiper wrote:}{quote} > Does any of you know where to find more information on how to get a running > start on VCL for the Web. I am trying to open a form with "target is _blank" > e.g., and I don't know where to look. Have you checked the Intraweb forums here? Delphi->Third Party Tools->Intraweb, or https://for...

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Calling Intraweb forms from non Intraweb pages
Hello, my idea is to visualize a specific page of an intraweb app in an iframe tag of another page (html) when the user clicks on a link of the page itself. The question is: how to pass the form id via url parameter? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks > my idea is to visualize a specific page of an intraweb app > in an iframe tag of another page (html) when the user clicks > on a link of the page itself. The question is: how to pass the > form id via url parameter? Any help will be appreciated. You can use normal params, like: www.mywebsite.com/myiwapp?form_id=f...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

IntraWeb XII and IntraWeb XI keys for bundled users
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} > http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 when it was released. Tried 2 weeks ago and once this week. Em 16/11/2011 14:44, bob meyer escreveu: >> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} >> http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > > What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 w...

INTRAWEB/TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Async
Why the following code was added to the component OnAsyngImageClick TIWDBAdvWebGrid (TMS Intraweb Component Pack Pro) and opens the forrm TNotaform Tprotocolloform and does not produce any result on the third condition? you can get some information about it? if UserSession.ADOPROT.Locate ('Protocol', IntToStr (UserSession.CdAooLogin) + TIWDBAdvWebGrid.CellValues ​​[6, RowIndex] + FormatFloat ('0000000 ', StrToInt (TIWDBAdvWebGrid.CellValues ​​[7, RowIndex])), []) then begin UserSession.NrProtocollo: = UserSession.ADOPROTProtocollo.AsString; if ColumnIndex...

Intraweb XI Delphi 2007
Hello. I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi version is not listed and does not install the bpl. This is the path from where you download the installation package: http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw11.0.60.exe With version 10.0.23 I have no problem and installed correctly. greetings and thanks > {quote:title=pedro sanchez martinez wrote:}{quote} > Hello. > > I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi...

Web resources about - Intraweb beginner - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...