Intraweb and Delphi XE7

When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project.
I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String.

Thank you
1
Registered
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote}
> When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project.
> I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String.
>
> Thank you

Hi,

our IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool is updated, I'm sure. Please clear your browser cache and download it again.

Best regards
-1
Alexandre
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote}
> > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project.
> > I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String.
> >
> > Thank you
>
> Hi,
>
> our IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool is updated, I'm sure. Please clear your browser cache and download it again.
>
> Best regards

Just done from this page:
http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Download/IntraWebBundledRemovalTool.EN.aspx

There's no radio buttons to select the XE7...
Can you post me the right link?
Thank you
-1
Registered
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote}
> > > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project.
> > > I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > our IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool is updated, I'm sure. Please clear your browser cache and download it again.
> >
> > Best regards
>
> Just done from this page:
> http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Download/IntraWebBundledRemovalTool.EN.aspx
>
> There's no radio buttons to select the XE7...
> Can you post me the right link?
> Thank you
1
Registered
9/24/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote}
> > > {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > our IntraWeb Bundled Removal Tool is updated, I'm sure. Please clear your browser cache and download it again.
> > >
> > > Best regards
> >
> > Just done from this page:
> > http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Download/IntraWebBundledRemovalTool.EN.aspx
> >
> > There's no radio buttons to select the XE7...
> > Can you post me the right link?
> > Thank you

Ok Alexandre
now the uninstall works well
1
Registered

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

TrackID Mismatch - Intraweb 14.0.0
Hello, I am Luiz Eduardo from São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil. I am evaluating a TMS Software component, the TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps. Delphi is my XE7 with the version of IntraWeb 14.0.0 (default). I created a stand alone project and insert the TMS object. Running the project, to have a "drag" with the mouse, the following exception: "TrackID Mismatch". Support TMS says the error is related to the version of IntraWeb. Someone professionals this Forun been through this problem? Thank you. Luiz Eduardo. > {quote:title=Mercio Donato Guerra wrote...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Delphi XE3 Intraweb have a problem
I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and cannot be fixed. I would like to ask how to exclude the problem, thank you. > {quote:title=dennis liu wrote:}{quote} > I was developed using Delphi XE3 Intraweb, and have a problem. > The object "IWServerController" port has set 9000. However, when I run the program, the HTTP port will become 1540, and each time this port will add one, and...

Intraweb XI Delphi 2007
Hello. I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi version is not listed and does not install the bpl. This is the path from where you download the installation package: http://downloads.atozed.com/intraweb/iw11.0.60.exe With version 10.0.23 I have no problem and installed correctly. greetings and thanks > {quote:title=pedro sanchez martinez wrote:}{quote} > Hello. > > I would like to try Intraweb XI for delphi 2007, but when I try to install the evaluation version 11.0.60 selector delphi...

Intraweb 14 and Delphi XE5
I have Delphi XE5 with the bundled Intraweb v14. Everytime I try to start a new Intraweb project, I get the following message: Unit "Unit1.pas" references the "Visual Component Library" framework, but the project currently has no framework assigned. Do you want to enable the "Visual Component Library" Framework for this project? (Not enabling the framework may require unit scoping, ambiguities, and linkage to framework binaries to be handled manually). Is this normal behavior? I never experienced this when developing Intraweb apps in Delphi 2010 and ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Problem with Delphi XE2 and the Intraweb License
Hello, where can I get older versions from intraweb ? I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look on my compiled Application it shows me Version 12.2.5 ?!?!?!? But how can i find out wich Version is the right and valid for my key ? Greetings Holger > {quote:title=Holger Frerichs wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > where can I get older versions from intraweb ? > I had downloaded the Version 12.2.29 for Delphi XE2 from the Atozed Site. > The Problem is, that my License is not valid. If i look...

Combined Delphi forms application and Intraweb
Is it possible to combine a standard Delphi application with Intraweb? How can I then send information to the Delphi form? E.g call the follwing from Intraweb: {code} procedure TIWForm2.IWButton1AsyncExit(Sender: TObject; EventParams: TStringList); begin form1.Label1.Caption := timetostr(now); end; {code} Regards Tom You can create a VCL form, and manage it the way you like, but of course, you will not be able to view it. Sometimes this is needed when you require certain functions from a VCL. > {quote:title=Mohamed Hammady wrote:}{quote} > You can create a VCL...

Delphi XE & IntraWeb XI
Will IntraWeb XI be a part of Delphi XE? Anything new with IntraWeb in Delphi XE? Any demo videos? > Will IntraWeb XI be a part of Delphi XE? Anything new with IntraWeb in Delphi XE? > Any demo videos? I believe Embarcadero will publish information soon... -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support http://www.atozed.com/intraweb Blog: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/blog Download: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/download ...

delphi xe2 - ssl
I am using IntraWeb XII for Delphi XE2. We have one intraweb standalone application and the SSL is enabled in it. The site is working fine. Last week we done PCI audit and they found some issues in the SSL(SSLv3.0/ TLSv1.0 protocol weak CBC mode vulnerability)in the site. We are using the same SSL certificates in other .Net application and there isn’t any SSL issues. Re this i spoke to the atozed team and they told IntraWeb SA uses Indy HTTP server. So ask the same in this forurm or indy forum. Please a ny solution for this? ...

Web resources about - Intraweb and Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...