Intraweb 14 and Delphi XE5

I have Delphi XE5 with the bundled Intraweb v14.

Everytime I try to start a new Intraweb project, I get the following message:

Unit "Unit1.pas" references the "Visual Component Library" framework, but the project currently has no framework assigned.  Do you want to enable the "Visual Component Library" Framework for this project?  (Not enabling the framework may require unit scoping, ambiguities, and linkage to framework binaries to be handled manually).

Is this normal behavior?  I never experienced this when developing Intraweb apps in Delphi 2010 and Intraweb v10.

A response will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Randall H. Carpenter
-1
Randall
10/29/2014 11:31:51 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It sounds like you have a VCL form in the project group.  Edit the default project group. Look for a .bpg file in the folder that your IW projects are placed in by default.
1
Daniel
10/29/2014 5:07:07 PM
just wondering,
maybe you use a VCL visual component instead of an IW component, like using a TEdit instead of a TIWEdit.
1
Eitan
10/30/2014 3:56:04 PM
Hey Randall,

Just purchase the Intraweb upgrade, get the TMS components, the CGDevTools components, and the nSoftware Red Carpet.  And watch your world expand!

I don't work for any of these companies.  I'm a newbie to Intraweb (March 2014), and I am in love with the whole thing, using XE5.

Intraweb is awesome.  The available tools are amazing.  The support is incredible, especially this forum - people here are very helpful, and go out of their way, even with us newbies.

In a few short months I have entirely recouped the cost of my Intraweb investment (and XE5 investment too, coming from literally Delphi 5).  My clients love what we can do for them now.

There is a learning curve, but it's an interesting ride, and will improve your WinX skills.  Dive in and go for it!

Best,

Mark.

> {quote:title=Randall Carpenter wrote:}{quote}
> I have Delphi XE5 with the bundled Intraweb v14.
>
> Everytime I try to start a new Intraweb project, I get the following message:
>
> Unit "Unit1.pas" references the "Visual Component Library" framework, but the project currently has no framework assigned.  Do you want to enable the "Visual Component Library" Framework for this project?  (Not enabling the framework may require unit scoping, ambiguities, and linkage to framework binaries to be handled manually).
>

> Is this normal behavior?  I never experienced this when developing Intraweb apps in Delphi 2010 and Intraweb v10.
>
> A response will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Randall H. Carpenter
1
Mark

Intraweb 14.0.20, Delphi XE5 and 64bit compiling error
Hello, I need to compile an ISAPI dll to Windows 64bit to install it on a 64bit Windows server hosted by a provider. When I try to compile a test project with just an edit and a button on the main form I receive the following error : E2034 Too many actual parameters referred to this line of code : ASession.Data := TIWUserSession.Create(nil, ASession); How can I manage this error ? Is the Intraweb XIV ready for 64bit or it is better to use the Intraweb XII ? Thank you, Davide > {quote:title=Davide Rubbiani wrote:}{quote} > Hello, > > I need to compile an ISA...

Delphi XE5 / Intraweb 14 Standalone: can't run as Service
I've just bought XE5 which has Intraweb 14 included. I've written a simple Intraweb standalone app which runs fine in debug mode. However if I install it as a Windows Service and try to run http://127.0.0.1:8888/$/start I simply get "Unable to connect". I don't have any problems with ones I wrote previously in XE(1). Just to recap on things I've checked: I have changed TIWStart.Execute(True->False); I have switched off all anti-virus and tried it on other machines. I have installed it as a Service, checked it was there in Services and right click started ...

Intraweb 14.0.22 and FastReport 4.14.2 Delphi XE4
Hello all, i read all the threads on this subject (or think so) but i'm still stucked with a pdf exporting error ! i am migrating from a IW+Ravereport+D2010 working application to XE4 i tried all the solutions suggested by benito lopez [https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=530140&#530140] but none works , still having a pdf report size of 743 o . simplifying code , i put the whole printing process in a iwform (only 1 button and frx stuff : FrxReport1,frxPDFEport, frxFrxDBDataSet1) {code} procedure TIWForm1.IWButton1Click(Sender: TObject); begin ...

Intraweb ver 14. for Delphi XE2 [Edit]
Hi Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 I used Intraweb ver 12.2 how i can update to Intraweb ver 14 Where can I download Intraweb ver 14 . Thanx Maher > Is Intraweb ver 14 working with XE2 this is not available yet... probably on the next release ...

TrackID Mismatch - Intraweb 14.0.0
Hello, I am Luiz Eduardo from São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil. I am evaluating a TMS Software component, the TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps. Delphi is my XE7 with the version of IntraWeb 14.0.0 (default). I created a stand alone project and insert the TMS object. Running the project, to have a "drag" with the mouse, the following exception: "TrackID Mismatch". Support TMS says the error is related to the version of IntraWeb. Someone professionals this Forun been through this problem? Thank you. Luiz Eduardo. > {quote:title=Mercio Donato Guerra wrote...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Intraweb with Delphi XE2
I installed trial Delphi XE2 with IntraWeb. After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown browser type." when I try to launch any IntraWeb application in a browser. This happens for Firefox and IE. I don't have the problem with Chrome, but the IntraWeb EXE has a disabled Icon to launch Chrome. What could be the problem? Is this because it's in the trial edition? cu Christian On 9/6/2011 5:45 AM, Christian Kaufmann wrote: > After it worked fine 2-3 times, I always get an exception "Unknown > browser type." when I try to l...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Web resources about - Intraweb 14 and Delphi XE5 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

HTC Droid Incredible 4G surfaces on Verizon intraweb
Verizon's HTC Droid Incredible 4G may be closer to hiting the market. Android Central has posted an internal advisory letting its employees know ...

Nikki Gloudeman (@NikkiGloudeman) on Twitter

Latest apps in Developer Tools and tmssoftware.com - CNET Australia
CNET CNET Australia CNET is available in the following editions: Asia Australia China France Germany Japan United Kingdom USA Home Phones Computers ...

SwissDelphiCenter.ch : English
All about Borland Delphi. Programming tips, downloads, forums, news, topsites, newsletter whats new ¦ programming tips ¦ indy articles ¦ intraweb ...

“Milltown Pride” Review
In the summer of 2009, a small flare-up occurred between Bob Jones University and the fundamentalist publishing house Sword of the Lord. The ...

From my position... On the way!
From my position... On the way!

Logical Reasonings - Most Strongly Supported
One nurse's 'helpful' advice leads to a solid conviction, the Phoenix Police Force take their fight on crime to a whole new level, and a Texas ...

Pregnant Carrie Underwood and Husband Mike Fisher Baby Divorce Feud; Discuss Marriage Meat Compromise ...
For months the intrawebs have been filled with rumors that Carrie Underwood and her professional hockey playing husband Mike Fisher are either ...

How To Write a Persuasive Blog Post
Persuasion is an art and a science. Teaching the art is hard but the science is rather simple. Today I want to share with you five key characteristics ...

Google Chimes In To Let Customers Know Their Nexus 7 Pre-Orders Are Indeed Shipping Out
The intrawebs have been buzzing all day with Nexus 7 news. Some retailers are selling them, then they’re not selling them; a few lucky people ...